Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If a Human was born in space or a planet Would they be a alien?

Dog man

Alien immigrating legally = Legal alien.

Hurr durr!

I have so much humor, satire and jokes I'd pull out of my ass if I ever turned into an anthro wolf, you have no fuckin' idea.. :P

Edited by Yakamaru

In terms of species, no they won't be alien because their ancestry is Terran, so they are basically a lifeform that originated from Earth. 

In terms of nationality, they would be alien to Terrestrial nations, except those permitting Jus Sanguinis if the parents are of such nations.

Duh,a significant amount of the Mandalorian people (Star Wars) have human lineage, often times in "these worlds..."  human lineage can date from another planet, but grow inhabited elsewhere, like I saw the comment about "aliens" irl... well guess what easier concept... but yes a "human martian" would still be a martian...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2013 at 4:39 PM, Nye1254 said:

Hey y'all, heres a Mind Blower for you!

If a pregnant woman gave birth to a Human Baby on a different planet than Earth, would that make the Baby a Alien, since he/she did not come from Earth?

post-18463-0-63933700-1377905941.jpg

Yes, they may not be a difference species, but that doesn't change the fact that they were born on an alien world, and therefore are an alien, even though they are human.

• 1 year later...

A person is only an alien if they are born of one place and then transferred to another. Anyone born in space to an earthly mother has no specific native location so they’d be of the same origin as the mother by default and wouldn’t be considered alien to Earth. If they were born on Mars, for example, of an earthly mother, they’d be Martian because they’d have that specific location where they were born, but the mother herself would be an alien there. 

• Brohoof 1