Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [PERMANENTLY CLOSED]

)O( Scarlet )O(

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last three look like they're straight out of the pony creator. All those mane/tail/eye/accessory options are in there. And if you did add those by hand... well, that would just be silly.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last three look like they're straight out of the pony creator. All those mane/tail/eye/accessory options are in there. And if you did add those by hand... well, that would just be silly.

You're not entirely wrong, like I said I used it for the base (which sometimes includes the accessories etc), wheat I mean is I go over it myeslf in Inkscape, change colors, I use mostly my mouse and keyboard, I do change things around...

Updated my Original Post, I realize how some of what I may have said may have been well somewhat conufsing... So yeah, updated and everything

The vectors looks pretty good, though I would not recommend making vectors out of ponymaker ponies, it looks cheap and crappy. Anyways, you have made a few misses on each of them. It's nothing big but it looks better if you fix them.

Firstly we have this one

34IytQ7.png

The outlines are waaaaayy too thin.

Now on the rest of them, they all have the same problems. Let's take a look at this picture.

029CQj8.png

The green circles shows where you have forgotten or been too lazy to make end of paths sharp. You should know how to fix this yourself since you have made other lines sharp.

The blue circles marks where an edge of a path is too sharp and therefore is cut off. To fix this you open up the Fill and Stroke window (  Ctrl  + Shift +F   then you go to Lines and change the value of how sharp edges can be to something higher. (Default is 4)

AXzCOhv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Jokuc, the advice about the meter limit helped heaps :)

Here's a few more that I've done :)

My new OC:

OC1_zps6e64342e.png

A drawing I did for my friend Bronyman:

LoveEternal_zps75fabf33.png

and this latest piece of art, which I just did today, description below:

LoveEternal2_zps55b3bcea.png

So, working with my Love Eternal theme, I decided to do a bit of art showing my love for Princess Luna, which is also fitting of my poem Luna, Luna.
I am actually glad this is finished as it took me a good 5 hours to do

• 4 weeks later...

For: Fredbermudez

I present DRAGONSHY!

Rough sketch:

img002_zps6a63f9d4.jpg

Colored:

img003_zps45cb677e.jpg

Vector:

Dragonshy_zpsff0aa494.png

I know there are a few things I need to work on but I recon this has got to be some of my best work right here!

Those are good! I really like the recoloured Dashie one. Are you taking requests? Because I'd really like something from you? I'm pretty sure you could open your own request thread here to ;)

(edited)

Those are good! I really like the recoloured Dashie one. Are you taking requests? Because I'd really like something from you? I'm pretty sure you could open your own request thread here to ;)

Thanks and yeah I suppose I could do a request, if it isn't too hard. I'm still sort of just starting out. So yeah, tell me what you'd like and I'll give it a shot

Edited by Fire Heart

(edited)

Just as the title says, Swift Quill (that is me) is doing art requests. Now, I am no where near anything like professional, not even amateur, I'm more like a beginner, but that is why I am doing requests, so I can get better at it.

I can do rough sketches, traditional colored in (so that's the rough sketches but colored in) and digital, oh and I can also do recolors, the other thing I can do is, if you have a scanned sketch/drawing you would like me to digitize, I can do that too.

So, examples of my artwork can be found at the below link:

Swift Quill's artworks/vectors!

Your requests will also be shown there.

So, as I am also working on my very first fanfic, I have limited time, so I will be opening up 10 slots.

Please remember, to keep them as simple as possible, but I may be able to do more advanced ones in the future.

- Tee Gee (member of BAu)
- Willmore (member of BAu)
- AzureDemon (member of BAu)
- Exploding Pony Toast (EPT) (member/mod of BAu)
- CapnKrunk
- ReGen
- Colt
- Psych Ward
- ~Scootaloo
- Evil Spike (member of BAu)
- -Epsilon- (member of BAu)
- muffinoverlord1337
- Ampharos
- DXSilverX

- Lunar Dust (member of BAu)

- Rainbow Lightning

- Sanderspie

- Endless Storm

- Pink Mist

- Blazing Hoof

- Just a 1 Trick-Pon3

- Actfast 231

- Open

- Open

- Open

- Open

EDIT: I can do OCs, Background Ponies and the Mane 6 currently.
Also please state what pose you'd like it to be in and what sort of art too (sketch, colored, digital or recolored)

Edited by Swift Quill

Thanks and yeah I suppose I could do a request, if it isn't too hard. I'm still sort of just starting out. So yeah, tell me what you'd like and I'll give it a shot

Okay, well I've not decided what I would like yet. But I will get back to you when I have! I'm creating some OCs and one of them shall be of a brash, kinda moody personality, so a recolour of Dashie like yours' would be good.

You're pretty good at this! Do you accept requests? These are pretty good! I wish I can give advice, but I've never done a actual vector before.. xL I've only been able to draw.

(edited)

could i have a signature please? if so can it be my avatar with Luna and derpy looking at a sunset. thanks if you can. peace i'm out

Edited by muffinoverlord1337

(edited)

Ah sorry, I probably should been more specific, I don't really do signatures, how-ever i can possibly give it a try...

Yours may take a while to do, as I've got 3 other requests to do and I should be working on my fanfic as-well...

Willmor's (a member of BAu) request is finished, here is the link:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64155-some-vectors-ive-done/#entry1698989

Edited by Fire Heart

Okay, well I've not decided what I would like yet. But I will get back to you when I have! I'm creating some OCs and one of them shall be of a brash, kinda moody personality, so a recolour of Dashie like yours' would be good.

Well when you do decide on what you'd like, please read and post in the Requests thread and I'll put your name down then.

Anyhow, without further ado, I bring you Willmor's (a member of BAu) request:

WillmorRequest_zps3ca74589.jpg

[NOTE - This is my first time doing a pose like that and actually using photoshop instead of Inkscape. I did my best to be as accurate as my current skills allowed, I hope he likes it!]

So you do requests?  I would greatly appreciate if you could do my OC, Psych Ward.  I still need to download the image though, which I am only going to do immediately if someone is willing to vector her.  I could do an art trade if you want.  I can't vector but I could hand draw one of your OCs.

you don't have to if you don't want to, i can just ask some one else if you don't want to, if you do thank you that's nice 

Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

Id like to reserve a spot but I won't have the artwork that I want vectored up until later on tonight.  Thank you so much!  I'll be sure to return the favor some day.

Id like to reserve a spot but I won't have the artwork that I want vectored up until later on tonight.  Thank you so much!  I'll be sure to return the favor some day.

Ok, I can do that, but can you please give me some more information? Like what you would like me to draw, which pose and whih type of art (sketch, colored, digital or recolor)

(edited)

Sounds promising, will I do it? Or course I will!

I'll take a request if it's a ok with you.

My OC is in the link under my signature.

A vector of him being cool and serious would be cool.

Like this:

45074%20-%20artist-echowolf800%20dramati

Thanks for the offer.

Edited by DXSilverX

(edited)

I would like a drawing of my OC Supernova, if that's okay with you! Here's a reference picture. (Sorry about the wings!) mlp-degrin_fixed.png http://img.ie/fzztu.png 

As for a pose, I would like him in a pose like this:

rainbow_dash_hugs_vector_by_kitsuneymg-d

If you can't do it, I understand. Thank you very much! qAmP4.png

Edited by ReGen

Can I Take an optional request?You don't have to do it if you get overwhelmed with other request.

Can you do a sketch of Vinyl scratch?She can be in any pose,and doesn't have to be colored in a lot. thanks a lot if you do draw it.

I would like a drawing of my OC Supernova, if that's okay with you! Here's a reference picture. (Sorry about the wings!) img-1701250-1-mlp-degrin_fixed.png http://img.ie/fzztu.png 

As for a pose, I would like him in a pose like this:

-snip

If you can't do it, I understand. Thank you very much! img-1701250-3-qAmP4.png

Can I Take an optional request?You don't have to do it if you get overwhelmed with other request.

Can you do a sketch of Vinyl scratch?She can be in any pose,and doesn't have to be colored in a lot. thanks a lot if you do draw it.

I can do both yes, so I'll put your names down. They may get done today, or within the next few days, as I do need to focus on my fanfic more.

Ok, I can do that, but can you please give me some more information? Like what you would like me to draw, which pose and whih type of art (sketch, colored, digital or recolor)

Of course!  I'll have the exact image up tomorrow as my scanner is deciding not to work right now.  I just need the pony vectored.