Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Moon Beam watched Grell walk away, then looked at Frost.

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure it was that armor Steel has." she said, looking at Steel's body on the ground. She wanted to go up to him, and sit there until he woke up. However, she had something else to take care of. 

"Well... Uhm, I really should go after Senia. She's a lot like me, and she's pretty dangerous when she's upset. I need to make sure she's okay." she said, then lifted into the air. "If he wakes up, do as Grell said. I'll find you guys later." she said, then flew off at almost the speed of light. She knew Senia had to be pretty far away by now, so she had to use all of her energy to go as fast as she could. 

Moon Beam was surprised at how well she could see the world now, without actually seeing any of it. She used sounds to tell where non-living objects where. The things that were alive had an aura. No matter how dark or how almost invisible, they all had an aura. Also, her sense of smell was incredible, which helped quite a bit.

Soon, she could see Senia in the distance, her silver ribbon trailing behind her. Moon Beam picked up speed, pushing herself to the ultimate limit. However, she needed to do whatever would get her to her friend the fastest.

Once she had caught up with Senia, she flew a few kilometers in front of her, then stopped, turning to face her. Senia ended up crashing into Moon Beam, but had enough time to slow herself, softening the impact.

"Moon Beam? What are you doing? Shouldn't you be with Steel?" Senia asked, breathing heavily. Her eyes' and wings' glow had faded, but her cutie mark was still blindingly bright.

"I came to find you. I know how you can get, Senia. I didn't want anypony getting hurt, especially you." Moon Beam said, looking into her friend's eyes.

"I'm fine, Moon Beam. But Steel isn't. You should be with him." Senia made an attempt to fly off, but Moon Beam stopped her.

"No. I know what happened back there. I can read your emotions like an open book right now. The way you are breathing, the sound of your voice. I mean, even the smell of your sweat, which I know is gross, but it's true. My senses are bucking incredible right now, you can't hide much from me." she giggled. "Look, I know what you felt, and I saw it, too. Don't worry. We can fix this. You just need some time to cool down, and get your mind off of it. Let's do something fun, shall we?" Moon Beam smiled brightly. 

Senia looked at her, her feelings and thoughts showing in her face. Then, she smiled. "Okay, let's go." she said. Her cutie mark was still glowing, but her anger was gone. 

"Race ya back!" Moon Beam yelled, then shot off back in the direction she came from.

"No fair!" Senia called after her. She then flew off as fast as she could, another streak of light following behind her. This time, it was a very light green.

((btw the green streak is supposed to represent peacefulness, so yeah... thats why it's green now))

Grell made it to his cabin and sadly added senias name to his ever growing list his fur and eyes had shifted back to their normal colors "well it guess it's back to the Loneliness ah well maybe steel will come by and visit sometime" grell said he walked over to his fridge and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and gulped some down enjoying the burn he gulped some more down with a heavy sigh he flopped down into his chair taking another drink he planned to drink himself unconscious to hopefully forget his troubles

Astrid sat by steels said she curled up into a little ball and laid beside him she had worked herself under his wing it made her feel better and truthfully she was scared that spam may still have control of steel when he wakes up but that could wait steel was steel for now and she just wanted to stay tucked up under his wing where she was safe

Steel lay there his mind inactive as well as spawns mind was inactive so steels body just lay there limply not doing anything just laying

Moon Beam and Senia made it back to where Frost, Astrid, and Steel where within a half hour. They would have been there quicker, but they decided to have a little bit of fun on their way there. The two had pushed each other, hid in clouds and trees, and at one point, Senia used a spell on Moon Beam to cause her wings to go stiff. She didn't fall too long before Senia reversed the spell, letting her fly again. However, she did end up getting lost in the clouds when she was hiding from Moon Beam.

Also, they ended up walking through the forest for a while, taking a slight detour to have time to talk.

The two landed not too far from where Steel lay. They were laughing and joking still, pushing and bumping into each other. However, when Moon Beam noticed Astrid lying next to Steel, she stopped laughing. Instead, she just smiled, and walked over to them. 

"Hey, Astrid." Moon Beam said, shaking the filly gently. "Are you awake?" she asked.

Senia watched Moon Beam, still laughing. She walked over to Frost, and sat next to him. 

"So, nothing with Steel yet, huh?" she asked, still giggling a bit. It had been a long time since her and Moon Beam were able to hang out like that, and she was pretty happy. She thought about how they were going to be spending even more time together now that she was going with Moon Beam and the others to help her with her curse. Which made her excited and even happier. So, she couldn't help but smile.

Frost watched the others, quietly thinking to himself, where they were headed from here, whether this thing with Spawn would soon get way out of hoof. Frost spent most of the time worried, zoned out. He didn't realize it until he caught himself staring at the blades of grass that swayed in the wind in front of him. He continued to stare and think until a shadow crossed his line of sight, startling him causing his head to jerk uo and stare at the source of the shadow. It was Senia, the mare that was friends with Moonbeam, come to think of it he hadn't really spoken to Senia or Grell. He calmed down after a moment and nodded to Senia's question. He cleared his throat as quietly as he could and smiled. "Uh, hi Senia, I don't think I have properly introduced myself, I'm Frost Typhoon, I have been traveling with Steel and Moonbeam for sometime now and I apologize for not introducing myself sooner, I just had some matters on my mind." He said followed by a friendly laugh as well as an extended hoof for a shake.

Astrid looked up "I'm awake" Astrid said staying nuzzled up under steels wing she was rather had to see because she was small and had curled up as tight as she could under steels wing she refused to show how she felt she didn't really know them and she refused to let them inside her head "go relax moonbeam you don't have to worry about me I can handle my self" Astrid said hoping moonbeam would leave her alone she wondered where grell had gone she had met him before and wanted to say hi he was always so nice to her and she thought he was awesome -uncle grell and daddy I love you both- she thought then she remembered she had forged a mental link with grell last time they had seen each other -grell daddy isn't waking up are you sure he'll be fine- Astrid thought at grell

Grell was sitting in his chair drinking his whiskey -yes Astrid I'm sure don't worry you adorable little head he's gonna be right as rain just give him some time so his body can heal a little he's tough-grell thought at her as he took anther swing

"Alright. I'll be right over there with Senia and Frost if you need me." Moon Beam said, smiling at Astrid. She walked over to the others and sat a few feet from Senia. She didn't say anything to either ponies, just sat there looking off in the distance. All she wanted to do was think.

"Aah, that's fine. I guess I'm sorry, too, for not talking to you sooner." Senia said, shaking his hoof and smiling warmly. "So -if you don't mind me asking- what's up with you eye there? It looks, weird.. But like, the good kind of weird." she said.

Moon Beam tuned the others out, wanting only to hear her own thoughts. She looked up at the horizon, noticing that the sun was already setting.

"It's been almost a whole day? That Spawn thing took up a lot of time, I guess.." she thought. Her mane was being picked up a little bit by the slight breeze, and it began to move around her neck and shoulders. Usually, she would have pushed it back by now, since she didn't much like the feeling of it. However, she didn't even pay it any attention.

"Today's been so... chaotic.. I really don't know what to think of it. Grell up and left really early this morning, Spawn took over Steel's body and put his soul into a staff, Senia got mad and began glowing and flew off, and now Grell left again. Yeah, great day, huh?" she thought. She closed her eyes, and thought of one of her favorite songs, humming quietly as she swayed. Her cutie mark began to glow, as well as some of the flowers around her. 

Grell drank some More and soon enough passed out like he planned he had finished two bottles of whiskey and was out cold on his side in cause he ended up puking while unconscious he laid on the floor the bottles next to him he had the list next to go with senias name underlined and the parchment had several wet spots on it

Steel began to stir he woke up slowly he noticed Astrid under his wing and pulled her closer "hey kiddo what are you doing" steel whispered he hadn't moved much and so he doubted Anypony besides Astrid would know he was awake

Astrid smiled and nuzzled steel as he pulled her closer "taking a nap daddy" Astrid said steel smirked "so how did you get that holy dagger" steel asked

Astrids eyes flew open "uhh wel um you see umm the thing is I uhh kinda got it before you got home last time since you was gone so long I had the time and well uhh I went and got it myself...." Astrid trailed off

Steel nodded "impressive"was all he said

"Oh by the way uncle grell said you need to make a sacrifice to the dread father" Astrid said

Steel nodded and stood feeling the pain shot through him he sighed "I'm going to go make that sacrifice"steel said as he tuned and limped away

Moon Beam continued to hum to herself and sway slowly, completely unaware of everything around her. She had tuned out every sound besides her own humming, and was pretty happy. A slight smile made its way onto her face, and she could feel her mane flowing around her shoulders and neck, not caring about it much.

Senia had heard Astrid talking, and her attention was taken away from Frost to the little filly. However, when she looked over in the direction that she thought she had heard the voice, all she saw was Steel, who still seemed to be laying there and hadn't moved. She raised an eye brow, then turned back to Frost. 

"Woah, thought I heard Astrid. Speaking of which, where did she go? Last I saw she was walking over to Steel." she said, looking back over at Steel's motionless body, a confused look on her face. Suddenly, she saw him nod.

"Wait, is he awake?" she asked, pretty much talking to herself. Then, he stood up and began walking away. Senia looked over to Astrid, who had been under Steel's wing, covered and out of sight. 

"Oh..." she said, feeling a bit stupid. She watched Steel limp away. "Steel? What are you doing?" she asked, standing up and facing him. 

Senia looked at Moon Beam, noticing she hadn't said anything to her since they had gotten back. She seemed to not have realized Steel being awake, or to have heard her yell to him. 

"Hey, Moon Beam?" she asked, taking a few steps toward her. She noticed the glowing flowers, and heard her humming. When she got closer, she realized her slight rocking back and forth. "Moon Beam? What are you doing?" she asked. She was still too far away for her voice to phase Moon Beam at all, so she kept swaying and humming happily, feeling the slight breeze. However, she could feel Senia's aura. She didn't pay her any attention, loving the way she felt at the moment.

Frost smiled at Senia before looking over to Astrid, he opened his mouth to say something else but Senia had already hopped up and gone away before he could even utter a sound. He got up and slowly walked over to where Steel lay and said nothing as it appeared he was waking up slowly but surely, he turned his gaze over to Astrid and gave a small smile. I'm sure she is very very happy to have her daddy awake... he thought. His ears perked up at the mention of a "sacrifice to the dread fathers" that Astrid spoke to Steel. Frost slowly trotted over to sit next to Astrid and tried to see if she would read his thoughts. um hey Astrid? What are the dread fathers? I don't know much about Steel or what he is tied to, same with you, but why must a sacrifice be made to them? Is it a way to get Spawn out of his body or something? he mentally asked her with a worried look on his face. He looked around, he wasn't sure of any of the others could read thoughts as well, he blushed with embarrassment and rubbed the back of his neck, figuring that it should have been better for him just to ask out loud

Steel turned "I'm going to make a sacrifice to the dread father for he had been good to me" steel said "where's grell? You know what never mind I'll find him after I make my sacrifice" steel said then he turned and began limping away again he made it go the foliage "alright dread father guide my blades to you target" steel said slowly his daggers began to glow and point he slowly limped along wondering who he would have to sacrifice he was headed towards Ponyville where he had met moonbeam

Grell was still out in his cabin he was dreaming of senia of the goods times and them the bad and what he had down to cause her to hate him his dream he was reliving the last words senia yelled at him he woke up swearing he grabbed another bottle and began to drink some more cursing the fact he hadn't drank enough

Astrid thought back to frost -it's the dread father and he's allowed grell to save steels soul so know he must make a sacrifce on order to keep his so and no spawn isn't involved in this at all but it's his fault-

When Steel mentioned Grell, Senia's eyes widened, and she looked worried for a moment. Then, just as quickly as the look was on her face, it was gone. She scoffed, turning her head away from Steel. 

"Oh yeah, go get him. But don't bring him back here." she said, glaring at Steel with her last sentence. She then felt a pain in her chest, and groaned. It was quick, but it had hurt a lot. She brought her hoof up and gently touched her chest, a confused look on her face. 

"What was that?.." she asked aloud, quietly. Shrugging it off, acting as if it were nothing, she turned and walked over to Moon Beam. She stared at her for a moment as she continued to sway and hum in her own little world.

"Moonie.." she said, glancing down at the flowers and the ground around her, which was glowing a light green. "Hey! Moon Beam!" she yelled. 

Suddenly, Moon Beam's eyes shot open, and her smile disappeared. She now had a blank expression on her face. However, her eyes were glowing with the same misty, green light that the ground around her was emitting. 

"Moonie?!" Senia exclaimed, jumping back about a foot. "Woah, hey.. What's up with you?" she asked.

Moon Beam turned her head to look at Senia, yet instead of a misty outline, she could see more details on her. She could still only see through aura, but she could just see more of the things she was looking at. 

"Senia, I can see you! I can see more of you!" Moon Beam yelled, trotting towards her. She looked around and could see the grass and the trees. "Oh my woah..." she said, looking around in awe. 

Steel glared back at senia "I get you don't like him because he's weird or he seems to be obsessed with death and souls and helping them pass on but even though he's like that doesn't huge you the right to hate him and I will never grace you with his presence you don't know what he's been through senia you want to know why he's the way he is it's because he seen his whole family burned to death when he was four he has an iditic memory that means he literally can't forget anything he remembers them screaming in pain he remembers seeing his sisters face as she was burnt to a crisp no matter how hard entries he can't forget but it gets worse he sold his soul trying to save them he made a deal with the dread father but it didn't work the way he planned it and now every night he relives that night his family died unable to stop it..." Steel said he hadn't meant to tell grells secret like that but he did and there was no point stopping " the only blood that came out if it was he can no longer feel pain and he can command death he can kill anypony just by speaking so he leaned to control his abilities over death and made it his life's work to help the souls that are trapped here pass on" with that steel limped away

Astrid looked at senia with hatered "grells the best and you'll never understand it" Astrid said running off after steel

Frost looked down at Astrid with a surprised look on his face. He wondered what Steel would have to sacrifice in order to save his soul. Frost thought in horror, what if its an innocent pony. Frost looked around for Steel. Astrid could the sacrifice just be some random pony? If it is I can't just let him kill them! he thought frantically to Astrid. Frost wanted Steel to be better for Moonbeam, but maybe he was just blowing this out of proportion, maybe it wouldn't just be some innocent pony but he wanted to be completely sure first before he did anything that he would regret later. Astrid, he wouldn't do that right? Steel wouldn't hurt just some random pony would he? I mean I'm sure it must be somepony with crimes beyond reason like murder or rape or something he thought holding his gaze on the filly in front of him, he was concerned so much but he couldn't figure out why, maybe it was his personality, maybe it was something he didn't understand yet. Frost just shook his head in worry hoping he was wrong

Senia looked at Steel with a slightly shocked expression on her face as he spoke. When he turned around and began walking away, she opened her mouth to say something, but Astrid cut her off. She quickly turned to look at Astrid, then watched her run off. She had a terrified look on her face as she reached her hoof out towards the two. 

"No, Steel! Astrid! Don't! That's not-" she paused and gulped, choking on her own words. "That's not what I meant.." she said softly, realizing they were already gone. She stared off in the direction they walked off in, tears slowly filling her eyes. "I, really didn't mean it like that.." she whispered, looking down at the ground. The misty green grass around her became blurry as the tears invaded her vision. 

"Senia, no don't cry. I know." Moon Beam said, picking Senia's head up to look at her. She had a concerned look on her face. "Trust me, I know. Don't worry. We can explain it to them later." she said calmly. 

Again, Senia felt a quick pain in her chest, yet this time, it was worse. She groaned, then pressed on her chest with her hoof. Moon Beam watched, the concerned expression still on her face. But she only watched Senia as she began to stagger from the pain. 

"Stay calm, Nia. I can fix this." Moon Beam said. Senia looked at her, tears still blurring her vision badly. She grunted again, feeling the pain once again. Suddenly, she tipped toward Moon Beam. 

"I've got you." she said, grabbing Senia. She was already in the air, ready to carry her. "I can fix this." she repeated, then adjusted Senia in her arms and began flying. 

"Where, are w-" Senia began, but the pain in her chest cut her off, and she was soon past out in Moon Beam's arms. 

"I know what to do, Nia. Don't worry." Moon Beam said. She then let go of Senia, and quickly flew beneath her. She landed on Moon Beam's back safely, so she continued flying as fast as she could, focusing on her destination.

Astrid thought back to frost -no he'll ask the dread father to guide his blades and he will lead steel to a pony worthy of bein a sacrifice to the dread father and to be worthy you have to have a blackened heart so no no innocent pony will be hurt-

Steel had heard Astrid "on my back" steel said as soon as he finished speaking Astrid appeared on his back "you know where uncle grells cabin is right" steel asked

Astrid nodded "good then go see if he's there okay if he is just wait if not I'll be in Ponyville" steel said "dread father guide my blades" Astrid nodded and jumped off running full speed to grell house upon arriving she seem him in his chair drinking his whiskey "uncle grell how many bottles have you had" Astrid asked then she seem them on the floor "never mind after daddy is done with his sacrifice he's coming over to see you I was told to come here and wait for him and you don't need to drink anymore"

Grell just shrugged and took another drink "your stuff is in your room Astrid go play"

Astrid sighed and did as she was told

Moon Beam used a bit of her magic to help carry Senia, since she was getting a bit heavy. Soon, she felt somepony's aura, and looked down. She saw Astrid running, and then she disappeared. Moon Beam stopped flying forward and began to hover. She started clicking loudly, lowering herself slowly. Soon, she could "see" everything below her. She knew she was where she wanted to be. 

Moon Beam lighted down, and could now see everything around her better, the vibrations from her landing helping her vision. She laid down and gently rolled Senia off of her back. Once Senia was safely on the ground, Moon Beam stood up, and looked ahead. She could mostly make out the cabin in front of her. 

"Grell!" she yelled as she walked up to the door. She walked in, not caring what he thought. She could hear him as he gulped down his drink, and could hear Astrid in the other room. 

"What-" she began, then stopped and sniffed the air. It was tainted with the scent of alcohol. "are you drinking?" she asked, shaking her head, trying to get rid of the smell. However, it was everywhere. 

"Whatever, I really don't care about the whiskey. But, I do care about Senia." she said, her expression turning serious. "There's something I think you should know, Grell.." Moon Beam said, hoping he wouldn't argue or yell at her. 

Grell looked at her as he banished his empty bottle as well as the smell of alcohol "look I alert know she hates me I've already put her name in the list of ponies to never bother she won't ever have to see my face again just as she wanted" grell said wishing ponies would stop showing up and killing his buzz he was already feeling sober again he cursed his curse it made drinking difficult

Steel slinked into Ponyville avoiding sight of all the ponies till he seen his target a stallion named fire horn he had went crazy one day and went mad with power and blew up a building trying to kill one pony but ended up killing at least one hundred and he was never caught and tried for those murders but to day justice would be served "this one is for to steel heart" steel said as he followed the pony and easily knocked him out he preformed the rather morbid ritual ((one in which I can not think of because I'm not a morbid person and I have no clue how to make a morbid ritual))

Once done he left it and took flight he landed at grells back door and slipped in unnoticed

Moon Beam sighed, and looked down, now able to see the bottles all over the floor.

"Actually, no. She doesn't hate you." she huffed a quick laugh. "It's the complete opposite, really." she looked up, barely able to see Grell's face. A slight smile had appeared on hers, but it was gone quite quickly. 

"Listen, Grell, she actually can't hate you. It's just, some ponies deal with certain things differently. I mean, especially with this, since she doesn't know what it is. Which makes it a million times harder for her to cope with." she explained, beginning to walk back and forth, carefully avoiding the bottles. 

"See, Senia turned the feelings that she couldn't identify into anger, since these feelings aren't exactly feelings at all. It's more like, destiny. Or we could say fate.. Anything you want to call it, but it's important. She just didn't know what she was really doing." Moon Beam said as she stopped walking and turned towards Grell. She gave a slight grin, then turned her head away from him.

"If you know what I'm talking about, congratulations. But if you haven't figured it out, I can tell you. Either way,you should follow me." she said, her grin widening. She then turned and stepped outside. waiting for Grell to follow.

Grell sighed "if you're trying to take me to see senia you should give up I understand what you're saying moonbeam and it was rather convincing but she said she didn't want to see my face again and she won't" grell said "I live in the in between so I can see what others can never hope to see or never want to see I live with enough trouble as it is I don't need anymore so if you'll kindly leave my cabin"

Steel had been Listing "moonbeam when grells mind is set it's set and there little to nothing that can be done to change it and from what I seen and heard he's right she hates him I mentioned his name and she snapped at me yelling me to not bring him around her so I don't think there's any other emotion that that response can go under" steel said

Astrid heared steel and ran out to him "so is it done then" Astrid asked steel nodded "don't worry I'm not goin anywhere now go okay while the adults talk okay them after wards I might get you a special treat" steel said

Astrid smiled "really" she asked steel nodded and she ran off to her room

Moon Beam stopped in the middle of the doorway. She turned and looked at Steel, a blank expression on her face.

"Actually, like I said before, she does not hate him. Did you see her after you two left? Because I did. You do not know her or what is going on with her, Steel. And this isn't about you, so please, stay out of it." she said, letting the last sentence come out sounding more caring than firm. She turned to Grell again, the blank expression returning to her face.

"Grell, I know what you heard, but trust me, she didn't know what she was doing or saying. You should have seen her after what Steel and Astrid said to her. The realization of everything she had said and done hit her hard. You just need to believe and trust me. I know that might be hard for you, but this is crucial." Moon Beam said, more pleading with Grell by the end of her little rant. She turned her head towards the door, and didn't look back as she spoke. "If you want her to stay alive, you might want to come with me, Grell." she said quietly, her ears slowly lying back against her head as she said this. She then lowered her head, and turned and walked out the door, hoping he would follow her. Since once she was out the door, she wasn't planning on walking back in.

Steel sighed and turned to grell "if you choose to hour out there I need to say something when I woke up I asked about you then said I would find you and senia snapped at me and I accidentally in a firing anger told them" steel said after moonbeam had left

Grell looked a steel like he had just killed the only ponies he cared for "steel get out of my cabin I trusted you and you promised you wouldn't tell a single soul about it" grells fur tuned ashen and him irises turned crimson and he summoned his scythe "if you don't leave I will kill you" grell said

Steel didn't budge "grell listen to me I'm sorry it was an accident" steel said

Grell growled and charged at steel

Steel did backflip after backflip to avoid grells rage and the both burst out of the cabin "I trusted to steel" grell yelled as he swung his Scythe at him steel pulled out his daggers and began blocking his attacks grell didn't let up he just kept going pushing steel back

Astrid hadn't noticed any if this she was still in her room playing

Senia was still on the ground, and hadn't moved since her and Moon Beam had arrived at the cabin. However, she could still hear and barely see what was going on. She saw Moon Beam walk out of the cabin with her head hanging slightly and her ears laying back. Senia tried to say something as she approached, but nothing came out. She couldn't move at all.

Moon Beam walked over towards Senia, sadness all over her face. She knew that Grell probably wouldn't listen to her. However, she stopped in her tracks, hearing the two inside the cabin. She turned and watched as Grell and Steel burst out of the cabin. She watched Grell attack Steel as he blocked. 

"I was gone for two seconds..." Moon Beam said, sighing. Even though she seemed pretty calm, and more willing to joke about this than be worried, she was nervous and angry on the inside. Her eyes began to glow red and her wings stretched outwards protectively without her knowing it. She stood there, tense and ready to attack, yet she did not plan on it.

Senia had seen the two ponies fighting, and managed to reach her hoof out slightly. "Grell..." she said weakly as her hoof dropped quickly. 

Moon Beam had seen Senia struggle, and walked over to her. "Senia, don't push yourself. You might make yourself worse." she said, putting her hoof gently on Senia's shoulder.

Senia looked up at her weakly, then looked back to Grell and reached her hoof out again, this time, in an attempt to stand up. "Grell... I..." she began, but her strength was gone quickly. 

"Senia.." Moon Beam said caringly. Senia didn't pay her any attention. 

Yet again, she tried to stand up. This time she was able to prop herself up a bit, but fell down with a thud. "Grell..." she croaked, tears filling her eyes. She felt a sharp pain in her chest, and groaned, slightly curling into a ball.

Moon Beam looked at her, sympathy in her eyes. "Senia, stop..." she whispered.

Senia looked up as best she could, determination in her tear-filled eyes. "No..." she managed.

Steel kept blocking grells relentless strikes finally they ended "dread father I command you to take his soul" grell said his fur turning blacker then wet velvet

Steel heard this and felt the pain in his head and chest "spawn intervene for me" steel said steel swayed and fell to the ground and for a few moments he was dead but them he gasped for air and stood up "enough grell if you don't stop I'll end it myself" steel said that's when grell noticed senia he turned he hadn't heard her or noticed her reaching for him he walked back to his door "all of you go" grell said them he calls to Astrid "astrid time to go" Astrid ran out unaware of what had happened she hugged grell and ran out side to see moonbeam In a Defensive position and steel putting his daggers away she was confused and decided later she would go into moonbeams head to see what had happened she teleported onto steels back and got comfortable

Grell stood at his door using magic to mend the door he and steel had broken in their fight

(edited)

When Moon Beam heard what Grell had said, she looked at him, shocked. Her eyes immediately went to Steel, who fell. She was about to run to him, but stopped herself. That was a terrible idea. So she stood there, watching him get back up, then sighed.

Senia weakly pushed herself up again, this time, she was actually standing. She was shaking a lot, but managed to stay standing for a while. She looked up at Grell, tears falling down her cheeks now. Moon Beam simply watched, tears in her eyes. She wanted more than anything to help Senia, but she couldn't stop her, since it would most likely make her worse.

"Grell... I'm... I'm sorry..." she said, her voice weak and barely audible. Losing a lot of her strength from talking, she fell to the ground again, almost screaming in pain. 

Moon Beam turned her head away, not wanting to watch her friend struggle. She heard Senia shift in the grass again, but didn't look. She couldn't look, for fear of seeing her friend hurt herself again stopped her from moving at all.

Senia was standing again, and took a step towards Grell, not caring if he hated her, or about what he had said, or anything. She took another shaky step, smiling a bit inside. 

"Grell.. I didn't mean-" Senia began, but felt another pain in her chest, and cringed. She fell again, holding her chest tightly. She looked up at him. She barely had any hope left, and seeing him the way he was made that even worse. Senia looked away. 

"I didn't mean... what I said." she managed softly.

Edited by DashieHeart

Grell had heard her that time an she turned and helped her up and without saying anything helped her inside the cabin he shut the door behind them and went to the kitchen and can back with a cup "here this will help you relax and numb the pain senia and it's okay" grell said as he sat down he summoned his list and erased her name form the list "so how much do you know" grell asked referring to what steel had told them he waited for answer as his fur slowly shifted back to its normal pristine white and his eyes went back to the color of dried blood he didn't seem upset anymore but he also didn't seem happy he seemed to have no emotion at this point

Steel watched them and walked over to moonbeam he sighed "no telling what's going in in there chances are that grell wont be hoping us though I had invited him his abilities are very useful and I had hoped we'd all get along but it seems grell now hates me it's a shame really he's one of the few that can actually kill me or fight me with ease and to have him as an advisory is unwise" steel said