Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Frost had decided that it was best to leave the others to what they were doing, he had never truly paid attention to or tried to learn about as well. Frost just sat and smoked his cigars he had picked up while in Canterlot, it was a gift, he wasn't sure whether Luna had sent it to him or not, he preferred to think the package had come from her given it put a smile on his face every time he thought about it. Once the cigar was about out he stamped it into the ground and moved his hoof in a twisting motion to make sure it was put out. He then rose and began his trot back to the others. All the while he wondered once again where they would all end up after all this was over. A small part of him loved having an ongoing adventure and wished it would stay for a while. Once he had arrived back to the clearing and saw the others he went to sit next to Moonbeam and Steel, "So what's up now, I usually miss all the good stuff even though I normally have nothing to do with it but I liked to he clued in." He said with a friendly smirk across his face as he layed back and rested his hooves behind his head.

Moon Beam watched Grell take Senia into the cabin, with tears still in her eyes. Once the two were out of sight, she lowered her head and closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears from falling. However, that didn't help. Even closing them tighter didn't do anything other than hurt her eyes.

When Steel came over and talked to her, she kept her head down. She didn't really move, and stayed silent. But by the time Frost had finished talking, she couldn't hold back anymore. She turned to Steel and put her head on his shoulder, finally letting herself cry. 

"I hope she's okay.." she said quietly. 

Senia was no longer very weak when Grell took her to the cabin. However, she was a bit groggy. She drank what he had given her gratefully, and didn't look up from the cup, even when she had finished it. When he asked about what she knew, she looked up at him, then quickly looked down to the floor.

"A lot... Steel kind of accidentally blurted it out.. But hey, please don't be mad at him, it wasn't his fault. I kind of snapped at him, about you. And that's why he said anything about it..." she said, keeping her eyes glued to the floor. "I'm sorry, Grell.." she said quietly.

Grell nodded "it's okay I'm not mad at you but I need to know what all he told you senia depending in what you know you could be in danger" grell said he took the cup "would you like some more senia"

Steel hugged her and stroked her mane comfortingly "I'm sure she's okay grell may be wired but he wouldn't hurt a mare in truth he had a strict moral code he follows and of he even begins to deviate form it he's vowed to end his own life for dishonoring himself and his family" steel said

Astrid was on steels back and she hugged moonbeam as well not liking it when ponies cried she hugged moonbeam tight "don't worry uncle grell is really nice and he really likes senia in fact he hurt when senia said she never wanted to see his face again that's why he was drinking" Astrid said

Steel looked at Astrid "I kinda set up a mental link with him I got the idea from Luna when ever she had come I make sure you was alive and still able to work after you was caught" Astrid said "I asked uncle grell before I did don't worry he said yes"

Senia kept staring down at the floor, not daring to look up.

"Uh, yeah, that'd be nice." she said, smiling weakly. She then gulped, and took a deep breath.

"Well, I can't really remember everything he said. But he said something about your family, and how you sold your soul to try and save them.. But it didn't work... And you have these powers and you could kill anypony you want or something. But now you help ponies move on when they die and stuff..." she explained, keeping her eyes glued to the same spot. "That's really all I can remember." 

Moon Beam moved closer to Steel, then picked her head up. Wiping her tears away with her wings, she smiled and laughed. 

"Astrid, you're such an amazing little filly." she said, looking up at her. She then turned to Steel, worry still filling her eyes. "But, I know Grell won't hurt her or anything, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about Senia hurting herself.." Moon Beam said looking back down at the ground. She wiped the last tears off of her face, then rested her head on Steel's shoulder. She sighed and closed her eyes, trying to get her mind off of Senia and Grell.

Grell nodded and filed the cup again and handed it to her he lifted her face to his "so he told you everything as I feared the only god that can come of this is I now can't leave your side without putting you in danger" grell said with a slight smile as he looked into her eyes she was close enough to notice the bags under his eyes that had been hidden with cosmetics

Astrid smiled glad she had made moonbeam snails and laugh "thank you" Astrid said

Steel smiled and nuzzled moonbeam "don't worry grell won't allow her to hurt herself it's against his very nature he can't stand to see ponies in any type of pain mental or physical it doesn't matter hell do everything in his power to stop it" steel said pulling moonbeam closer with his wing then he blocked Astrid sight and gave moonbeam a kiss "don't worry about it moonbeam as long. As she's with grell she'll be safe" steel said he knew that since he told senia about grells secret that he couldn't leave her alone he knew that somepony that is associated with the dread father had to be with them and that's why steel wasn't worried about moonbeam

(edited)

Moon Beam looked up at Steel and smiled. It had felt as if all her worries and fears had been pulled out of her. She looked over at the cabin door, hoping that Senia and Grell would walk out soon. 

"At least I know she'll be okay.." she said quietly, still staring at the cabin door, waiting for it to open. 

"Maybe waiting will just make me more nervous." she thought, turning away quickly. She remembered how she still hadn't shifted back to normal, with everything that had recently happened causing her curse to keep her in defense mode. She looked around, , trying to find the aura of flowers. Luckily, she saw a small patch, not too far away from them.

"I'll be back." she said, shaking off Steel's wing and running towards the patch. When she got a bit closer, she jumped and began flying towards the flowers. 

Once she was closer, her eyes and wings began to glow, and she smiled. She began to circle the patch, watching as they lit up more in her vision, their auras intensifying. As the auras did so, they became visible to others, too. So they looked as if they were glowing. 

Soon, the flowers began to lift out of the ground and follow the breeze Moon Beam was creating as she flew around them. They were now floating in a tornado like pattern, glowing brighter every second. She began to fly higher and higher, the flowers following her lead. As she flew faster, they spun faster, growing brighter. 

Suddenly, once she was high enough, and they were going fast enough, and glowing bright enough, Moon Beam banked into a turn towards the center of the flowers. Once she was in the middle, she flew up through them. The flowers then exploded with light and color, looking almost like fireworks, just more magical. 

She looked over at Astrid and smiled as the sparkling flowers slowly drifted down around her. "Did you like my little show?" she asked, flying back towards them. As she flew, she found one flower that was sparkling brightly, still spinning wildly. She plucked it from the air, and brought it with her. 

She reached the two, then presented the flower to Astrid. It was a sort of midnight blue. 

"Here, this is for you, Astrid. The color represents you. Since the night is mysterious, yet amazing. It's dark, yet bright. Dangerous, yet beautiful and innocent." she said with a smile.

Senia looked into Grell's eyes as he spoke. She smiled as he finished. 

"Good." she said, then leaned in quickly and kissed him. She didn't know if that was a bad idea or not, but frankly, she didn't care. Once their lips met, her wings shot open, glowing brightly. Also, her cutie mark was emitting a luminescent light. She smiled as she kissed him, realizing what was going on.

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel nodded as monk ran said she'd be back and he watched her do her thing he smiled he whole time

Astrid watched and nodded when moonbeam asked if Astrid liked the light show she smiled when moonbeam gave he the flower she hugged moonbeam "you'll make a great mommy" Astrid said them she turned to steel "don't push her away daddy I like her to" Astrid said

Steel just looked at Astrid was a face showing utter shock "Astrid" steel said but he was at a loss for words so he just kinda sat there looking like an idiot

Grell smiled as she said good but was thrown off by the kiss he just sat there for a second letting it process before he began to kiss her back wrapping his fire legs around her neck pulling her closer whilst grabbing the cup with his magic so it wouldn't fall and break he was sure that she felt the same way he felt about her this kiss abolished any thoughts otherwise also known as doubts he didn't think about anything he just focused on kissing her and enjoying the kiss he smiled as he kissed her

Moon Beam looked at Astrid, then to Steel, and went back and forth for a bit, not sure what to say or do. She began to look around, searching for something that could possibly change the subject. After a while, she spotted a tree, thats aura was spotted with small orbs of light. She sniffed the air, getting the familiar scent of apples.

"An apple tree! Great!" she thought. 

"Uuuuhhh... Oh hey look at that! An apple tree! Anypony want some apples? Hah, I know I do!" she said nervously, then walked over to the tree and flew up, disappearing into the branches. 

"Oh wow, they actually smell really delicious.." she said. She didn't plan on going back down for a while, trying to avoid that awkward situation.

Senia smiled even wider when Grell began kissing her back, happy that he didn't push her away or anything. She was surprised when he pulled her closer, but didn't mind, and she couldn't help but smile more. She was so happy that every thought in her head was gone. She could only think about one thing: how amazing this moment was.

Soon, she pulled away, and looked into his eyes. 

"I hope you don't think this is too, forward or anything like that, but... I think.. I love you." she said, smiling a little.

Steel smiled at moonbeams nervousness but quickly put a stern look on his face "Astrid you don't go saying stuff like that" steel said "now you've made this whole situation awkward"

Astrid looked at steel "but it's true she makes makes a great mommy and you love her and she loves you what's awkward about that" Astrid asked

Steel looked at her "yes you're right I love her and she loves me and she makes a great mommy but you just don't tell a mare she makes a great mommy and them tell the stallion to nymph ah her away it's just one of those things you just don't say okay squirt" steel said

Astrid nodded " okay but even if you refuse to accept it she makes a great mommy" Astrid said

Steel looked down at Astrid "drop it" steel said

Astrid sighed

" now then I have to go talk with moonbeam" steel said

Grell smiled "I don't know of it love but I've never felt this way about Anypony before" grell said hoping he didn't sound rude or anything " I think it is love and I hope with all my heart that we can be together" grell said smiling

Senia smiled, her pupils beginning to glow with a golden light. 

"Me too." she said. When she noticed the light coming from her wings and cutie mark, she looked back at them. With a sort of awkward smile, she turned back to Grell. 

"Well, that's uh, weird." she said, giggling a bit. She didn't know why her wings and cutie mark were glowing, and when she noticed her pupils' glow, she knew they all had to do with the same thing. She sighed, realizing that Moon Beam would probably know what was going on with her, since she knew to bring her here. 

"Uhm, I think I should talk to Moon about this. I bet she knows what's going on. So, should we go out there now?" she asked, looking at the door.

Moon Beam was still in the tree at this point, letting the tree and everything on it come into view better. Soon, she could see every little line on the tree trunk, and she smiled. She looked around, seeing every leaf, flower, and apple. Inhaling deeply through her nose, she could sniff out where the best apples were, and flew towards the scent. Not too long after finding the apples, she had made a small basket with a strap to go around her neck, woven with leaves and twigs.

"Thanks, mom." she said quietly to herself, smiling as she inspected the basket. Soon, she had she obtained a large amount of them, and was now carrying them inside the small basket, and was heading towards the ground again.

Grell smiled and kissed her on last time "well if she'll know why you're literally glowing then I think we should" grell said he bussed his magic to grab a few things and a saddle bag he even grabbed his medical kit just in case he'd have to use his training form his days in the guard he smiled at senia and opened the door with his magic "after you"grell Said

Steel had took flight and flew over to moonbeam "I'm sorry about that moonbeam Astrid just tends to speak her mind and she doesn't seem to FCC the difference between you and ponies I enlisted for help when she seen a mare she thought that she could be getting a mommy" steel said feeling awkward talking about other mares to moonbeam he hadn't down anything with them besides track stalk and kill targets that Luna had chosen usually for treason it some other major crime like mass murder and other Hanes acts "again in really sorry about what Astrid said she's a hoof full sometimes but she's really a great little filly but she needs to learn"

Moon Beam giggled, and looked over at Astrid, then back to Steel.

"It's fine, I get it. I know how filly's can get sometimes. She is definitely different from most fillies, but every filly still act the same sometimes, no matter who raised them or how mature they are." she said smiling, looking over at Astrid once more. "We should get back to her, though." 

Senia smiled at Grell, then walked out the door. As soon as she was outside, she saw Moon Beam and Steel standing under an apple tree, and Astrid sitting by herself in the grass. She figured that the two were talking about something serious, since they wouldn't have left Astrid by herself unless it was important. 

She took a few steps toward Astrid, then stopped, figuring she would wait for Steel and Moon Beam to finish talking. Soon, she noticed the flower that Astrid had. She looked at it closely, seeing its color, and smiling brightly. 

"Midnight blue, huh? Fine choice for the young filly. It does describe her quite well.." she thought, looking over at Moon Beam and smiling.

Grell watched senia as she walked out taking the chance to admire her flank he smiled to himself as he walked out-she defiantly has a nice flank- grell thought as he stopped beside senia Steel smiled " I'm glad you understand" steel said he hugged her and then seen grell and senia as they walked out of his cabin steel kissed moonbeams cheek "she's right though you would make an amazing mom" steel said he was sure he loved moonbeam and decided that he would get a surprise for her after they talk to this Leif pony "I live you moonbeam oh and senias out" steel said with a smile he walked over to Astrid who was just sitting there watching them he noticed her irises where purple

Astrid had seen senia coming and had slipped into her mind and had busied herself going through senias head she was able to tell what thoughts where secret and all so she avoided them not wanting her to freak out like frost had although she didn't plan on getting caught by Anypony this time she would just keep quite

"I love you too, Steel." Moon Beam said, kissing his cheek before he walked away. However, even though he had told her tht Senia was out of the cabin, she didn't bother to look. She was too busy looking up at the tree and sniffing, trying to find any other good apples. She figured they would be good to have on the trip.

Senia watched Steel walk away from Moon Beam. She decided to take the opportunity to talk to her.

"Ah, she's free." she said, lifting into the air and flying towards Moon Beam. As soon as she landed in front of her, she began talking.

"Hey, uh, Moonie. You knew what to do with me earlier and stuff , so I'm guessing you know what's going on with me and whatever. So why am I glowing? Especially this eye thing.." she said quickly. Moon Beam looked up at her in surprise, realizing her glowing wings, cutie mark, and eyes right away. 

"Oh, yes. Well, I can tell you kissed him, huh?" Moon Beam said with a giggle. Senia blushed, and tapped Moon Beam on the shoulder.

"Not funny, Moon. But yes, I did. But what does that have to do with anything?" 

"Well, I realized it when I saw you look at him. I mean, I wasn't blind the first time I saw it, but the spark was big enough to be seen by anypony who knew what it was. However, after Grell blinded me, I saw it when you two were together, and when you started feeling those pains. I saw it in almost everything you did. You two are linked." Moon Beam said the last sentence with a bright smile. "Your irises show it, with the golden glow representing the inner energy of your heart and mind, clashing together. Your wings and cutie mark however, signal your love for him." she said, looking up and finding a flower. She flew up to it, then brought it back down to Senia. It was red with a white middle. She closed her eyes, and the flower glowed red for a second. "Here." she said, tucking it behind Senia's ear.

"What's this for?" Senia asked. Moon Beam smiled. 

"It's a sign. Grell will see it, and he will know what it means. Trust me. If he is the pony Steel has made him out to be, he should know the sign. It's just telling him about you two being linked without actually telling him." she said, then turned and walked towards Steel and Astrid.

Steel walked over to Astrid " enough Astrid get out of her head" steel said

Astrid I was surprised and quickly retreated out of

Senias mind her ears where flat and her head. Hung low she knew she was in trouble

Steel sighed "I will not tell you again stay out of ponies mind as a punishment you have to try and enter my mind" steel said

Astrid looked scared but nodded and began to enter steels mind she was instantly stopped and forced into spawns mind seeing his dark and twisted mind she whimpered as she sat in spawns mind

After a few seconds steel decided she had had enough and got her out of his head "you never know what's in someponys head you never know if there are others like me Astrid it's dangerous and rude to enter someponys mind" steel said

Grell walked over to steel and Astrid after they had fin fished talking "I see somepony went into somepony else's head so who was victim this time" grell asked curious as to who's mind she had decided to enter and explore "was it mine senias or moonbeams"

Frost watched the scene happen before him involving Steel and Astrid, heard most of it as well, but some was inaudible to his ears. He tilted his head slight trying to figure out what exactly the filly was doing. After a few moments, as Astrid finished Frost shook his head. "Making her enter Steels mind, a bit cruel don't you think!" He called out to Steel. He knew little about spawn but he deduced that whatever was in there it wasn't pretty." Frost lowered his head and sighed thinking back to the first time Astrid had ever entered his mind, he had been off guard,he was lucky that Astrid had not seen the whole big picture, the memories he had hidden away, forgotten, but...this filly...had managed to break that lock, those memories were now out in the open and ready for all to see. Frost sank his head into his hooves, he only hoped she did not try to read his mind again, but after the little punishment she had just undergone I doubt she would be doing any mind searching for a little while. Frost stood up and walked over to where Astrid, Steel and Grell stood. "Hi there you three." He said turning his gaze to Grell, "I don't believe we have officially met, my name is Frost Typhoon." He said with a friendly smile

Moon Beam slowed when she heard Steel talking to Astrid. She decided to wait until he was done to walk over to them. 

Senia didn't follow Moon Beam right away, waiting for a moment to just think. She looked up at the tree, seeing the apples and the setting sun's light dancing through the small openings in the leaves and branches. She smiled, following a few of the paths of light. 

After a little while, she turned around to find Moon Beam sitting in the grass, turned towards the horizon where the sun was setting. She walked over, and sat down as well.

"I thought you couldn't really see. How can you watch the sunset?" Senia asked, remembering Moon Beam's love of the evening's skyline. 

Moon Beam smiled, more than she already had been. "Well, aura is a weird thing. And my vision had become a bit better with the time I have had to practice with all my senses. However, the sunset almost has an aura, but not really. I can use feelings too, I guess, and the sunset has a strong affect on my emotions and feelings. So, it emmits the light and colors of a sunset when I look at one, reflecting my feelings." she said, turning to Senia with her last couple of words. She smiled brighter, then turned to where the others were. 

"Let's go rejoin the group." Moon Beam said, motioning towards the others with her head, then standing up and walking towards them. Senia smiled, then began to follow Moon Beam.

Steel looked at frost "yes frost it is but she needs to learn that ponies have things in there head that she won't won't to know or that they don't want her to know" steel said eyeing frost "don't try and tell me how to raise my daughter" steel said

Grell looked at steel them to frost "I'm grell and word to the wise don't make comments that can be lived with out keep your whispers unsaid it's the best idea" grell said "and rule of thumb of you don't respect the dead I won't hesitate to show you the error of your ways" grell said "it's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends" grell added with a smile he seem senia and moonbeam headin towards them and he smiled

Astrid teleported into steels back and snuggled into his mane she hated going into spawns mind but it wouldn't stop her form looking into other lines mind to get stronger so she could beat spawn and get into steels mind that was her ultimate goal at this point

Meanwhile deeper I'm the everfree Forest Leif evergreen was siting in his castle made if vines

• Brohoof 1

Frost gave a slight roll of his eyes to Steel. "Yeah yeah you know what I mean." He said with a chuckle as he slowly returned his gaze to Grell and shook his hoof happily as the stallion spoke. "I'm sorry sir but I was raised to speak my mind, if that's what you were getting at. I find it better to be straight froward than to keep things locked away." He said, but contradicting himself in thought. A but hypocritical don't you think? he thought to himself. "But anyway it is good to meet you as well and I'm sure we will get along just fine." He said with a glance over to Steel. "I wouldn't worry Grell, I respect the dead quite well, I have good reason to, but I doubt you'll need to show me the "error of my ways" any time soon. I get the feeling he underestimates me, I think a lot of ponies underestimate me, never bothered me before though, still doesn't, hopefully he quietly thought to himself keeping his friendly smile on his face. Frost turned to see senia and moonbeam, he waved happily at the duo. "Hey guys! Good to see you!"

(edited)

Moon Beam smiled at Frost, and giggled.

"Good to see you too! We haven't actually talked since yesterday when you got hurt." she said, flying over and lighting down next to him. She leaned over and rested her elbow on his back. "Wassup?" she asked, then laughed a bit.

Senia watched Moon Beam and giggled at her. She walked over to Grell and stood next to him, turning towards the rest of the group. 

"It's nice to have all of us here, and happy. Nice, big, bubbly group." she said with a bright smile. 

"Yeah, I know. This is actually really nice." Moon Beam said, sitting down with a thud. She smiled, then looked around at everypony in the group. 

"Seriously. And look, the stars are coming out. We can just sit and look at the stars." Senia was staring up at the sky as it slowly got darker and darker. The stars began to appear and dot the sky with glimmering little white specks. She smiled, and looked over at Moon Beam. 

"Yeah, that'd be nice.." Moon Beam said dreamily, looking up. The stars almost had an aura of their own, and she could see them fairly well.

She looked at Senia, returning the smile. She motioned with her head towards a patch of soft looking grass, then looked around at everypony. 

"Come on." she said, flying over to the patch and laying down in the grass. Senia immediately followed, and lied down next to her. They both smiled with delight, looking up at the speckled night sky.

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel was quite as they talked when they went over to the grass steel took flight and grabbed a cloud and laid down on it with Astrid on his back

Astrid smiled as steel grabbed a cloud she knew it meant she was sleeping on steels back he nuzzled into his mane she loved to sleep on his back his fur and mane was so soft and she felt safe with him to her the best place to sleep was under his wing but in his back was a close second "night daddy I love you" Astrid said

Steel smiled as he looked out across the land scape "night Astrid I love you too" steel said he kept watching the landscape it didn't change but it was still nice to watch

Grell am smiled as senia stood next to him when they went to lay in the grass he shrugged and walked to his cabin "I'll see you ponies in the morning" grell said as he opened the door to his cabin he walked inside and went to his big soft warm bed he laid down and sighed knowing it was the last time he would sleep I'm the bed for a long long time he covered up and went to sleep

(edited)

Moon Beam watched Steel grab a cloud, then disappear as he laid on top of it. She saw a few small white puffs fly off the cloud as he landed, and she giggled.

Then, she realized how her vision was slowly going back to normal, since she could see a lot more now. Also, her sense of smell and hearing helped. When she was on the ground, vibrations helped her sight a lot. Even without seeing, her other senses made her vision almost perfect, as if she wasn't blind.

Smiling, she looked over at Senia. "I'm getting my sight back. Slowly, but surely." she said, turning to look back up at the sky. The stars twinkled, and she remembered her favorite song from when she was a filly.

"That's great! I wonder if you'll be able to see by tomorrow." Senia said. She noticed Moon Beam's expression as she looked up at the stars, which was an almost dreamy look. She looked back up at the sky. "Remember your song?" she asked, giggling.

Moon Beam laughed. "Yeah, I guess." she smiled. "You want to sleep under the stars tonight?" she asked, turning to Senia.

"That sounds beautiful." 

Moon Beam looked back up at the stars, and began humming. Senia followed along with her,smiling.

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel laid there he woke up Astrid "get my guitar Astrid" steel said she disappeared and reappeared with a black guitar steel smiled and light strummed humming a Simple beat and melody soon he began to play unbroken by lynard skynerd then he began to sing "broken bones broken hearts stripped down and torn apart little but a' rust I'm still running.." Steel sang with a nice voice when he sung it had a slight growl to it but it made it sound amazing

Astrid laid on steels back humming along she loved the song and steel had made it habit that when they where at uncle grells he would sing it to her till she slept

Steel kept singing not realizing that the volume had rose and now moonbeam and senia could hear him he went on oblivious to the world in truth he was slightly sad but it didn't show

Grell lay I'm his bed tossing as turning trying to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking of senia and the eventful day he had just had he sighed wishing he could haut pass out and sleep but Alas he couldn't

A

Frost smiled in delight as he watched everypony happily talk, he looked up at the sky and saw twinkling stars everywhere. He stared for quite some time, he had never truly been able to take a good long look at the heavens above him, he smiled slightly. His ear twitched when he heard the faint noise of a melody, he shrugged it off slightly and looked for a place he could rest. He turned to see a great oak tree, one hat looked easily climbable. He trotted over and worked his way up to a large branch where he slowly balanced himself and layed down, securing himself with his chains. He looked up his gaze meeting the magnificent starry night once more. "Luna, if you think of me tonight, visit my dreams, I will he waiting for you." He whispered as if he were talking to the princess like she was right next to him. The image of Luna passed through his mind before he slowly drifted off into a deep relaxing sleep, snoring at a medium level type volume, not really noticeable unless the pony was sin close proximity to the tree

(edited)

Since Moon Beam had such keen hearing, she had heard Steel singing and playing as soon as he started. However, she could hear the music increasing slowly. She began swaying her tail slightly to the music.

Moon Beam hadn't realized it, but a bright smile had made its way across her face. Once she noticed, she simply laughed, then looked over at Senia. 

"The sky is so hypnotizing tonight. It had me hooked so bad, I didn't even realize the stupid expression on my face." she said with a giggle. 

Senia looked over and laughed with her. "Happens to all of us, Moon." she said. Then, she looked back up at the sky, a confused look on her face. "What is that?" she asked.

Moon Beam sat up and gazed at the sky. "Steel." she said, looking back down at Senia, smiling warmly. 

"Ahh, he has a nice voice." Senia said. 

"Yeah, but he's not better than me." Moon Beam said, laughing. 

"Maybe, maybe not." Senia said, looking over and smiling deviously at Moon Beam. Then suddenly, she gasped and sat up quickly. "You should have like, a singing contest! To see who's the better singer." she said. 

"Hah! No! Pfff, no.." Moon Beam said, looking up at the cloud Steel was on.

"Why? You scared he'll win?"

"No! I just, don't want him to hear me sing." 

"Oh, come on! You're great. I'll go ask him!" Senia lifted into the air before Moon Beam could reply and was up at Steel's cloud in seconds. "Hey, Steel! You and Moon Beam should have a sing off! It'd be so fun!" she shouted, bouncing around in the air.

Edited by DashieHeart