Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Steel heard moonbeam giggle at him calling frost the third wheel hr looked back to moonbeam when she answered him, he nodded to moonbeam and then turned his attention to frost "I'm stained steel and the fact is I really don't care but I'll play nice as long as you will deal?" steel said while watching frost spin his knife "I'm assuming that you are trained to fight with that"steel said nodding towards the knife he kept his face blank and devoid of emotion like he usually did -this mare has already gotten me to show emotion I'll have to be careful About letting my emotions show even now more than ever with this frost guy coming with us- steel thought- later I'll tell her about my blade while frost is sleeping because he has no reason to know-

As they walked he kept his eyes in front of him sometimes glancing at moonbeam while his head stayed forward

((this is a great rp im really liking the fact that steel gets to show emotion because in other rps the group tend to let him be because he is cold to the group he's in))

Frost slowly turned his gaze to Steel. "Fine by me." he replyed through gritted teeth when Sterl asked about the knife in his hoof. "Yes, this was my first weapon to train with, but I was quickly trained to use anything from long blades, bows, and firearms." he replied keeping his eyes forward.

This stallion seemed to be distant, but whenever he talked with Moon Beam it was like he was a whole other pony. He was happy that Moon Beam accepted him so quickly, it was good to at least have one pony he could get along with. He kept flipping the knife, it had become a habit for him and he didn't mind at all. After a few seconds of scilence he spoke up. "Heehmm." he cleared his throat. "So what do you train with Steel, those daggers of yours?" he asked trying to get off of the whole fire on fire thing he had going with the stallion, frankly he didn't want someone who would abandon him in a fight, not really like he needed it, but the more he could trust these two ponies the better the scales would tip towards his favor in times of need.

After Moon Beam said that she would be okay with Frost tagging along, Steel reacted calmly yet he didn't seem very happy about him coming along. He asked about the stallion's dagger, which he was twirling around swiftly. By the looks of it, Frost had fought before and was skilled with a weapon, which was a good thing. Even though Steel didn't like it, they could benefit by keeping Frost around.

As they walked, the stallion broke the silence by asking Steel about his daggers. Moon Beam could tell that there was tension between the two ponies, but they would just have to get over it, because she would not deal with the constant conflict.

"Well hey, let's not talk about daggers and knives and fighting, and how about lets talk about our plan here." Moon Beam said before Steel could answer the stallion. They needed to figure out exactly what they were doing, where they were going, and when. "And I don't know about you guys, but I need to rest, so I'm finding a place to settle down for tonight. You can follow me if you want." She said as she turned sideways and started walking towards a little canopy like area made by some trees.

Steel was about to answer when moonbeam spoke surveyed teat they should talk about there plan steel leans over and whispered to frost" yea we'll talk more about it later" than he straightened up looked at moonbeam "I will sleep on I cloud I bring down closer to hrs ground and I get up at sunrise to practice with my blades and I will do so until you two get up" steel said forcing himself to keep a borad expression on his face as he talked to moonbeam -I'll only stay cold around frost.. Haha I'll be cold around frost any time when it's just me and moonbeam I'll let my emotions show altho she might get really confused by this I guess thtas just something I'll have to explains to her when I can-steel thought as he turned and followed moonbeam he watched his sorroundings if demonblood was in the area he would have to fight him there was no choice there he promised Luna he would not pass up a chance to fight and possibly kill demonblood and steel was a stallion of his word and he did not intend to change that anytime soon

While Moon Beam walked towards the canopy, she heard Steel whisper something to Frost. She simply rolled her eyes and kept walking forward. Steel mentioned something about sleeping on a cloud, but Moon Beam wasn't really paying attention. She was too busy thinking about how exactly she would keep her curse under control. She didn't want to get mad and cause her curse to take over, since she wouldn't be able to know what she was doing and couldn't control if she attacked Stained Steel. If she attacked Steel, he could possibly kill her, or even the other way around.

As Moon Beam thought, she kept her head up straight and narrowed her eyes. She hadn't noticed, it just kind of happens when she gets deep in her thoughts or is trying really hard to concentrate.

Finally, Moon Beam reached the little canopy. As she walked into the little tree made structure, she ducked her head and her strayed from her thoughts. She looked around the magnificent little shelter, and her eyes twinkled in delight. "Perfect." she said happily as she sat in the middle of the canopy and smiled to herself in content.

Frost nodded when Steel leaned over and said they could talk later. He was happy to have found somepony with the same taste in weapons as he had. He looked up when Moon Beam said it was time to set up for the night. Since he didnt really prepare for the journey he would have to make do with what he had. He took the chain off of his hoof and connected it to another dagger he had in a pouch on his saddle bags. he stuck them into two seperate trees and grabbed a blanket from his main saddle bag and placed it over the chain. He crawled under and use his saddle bags as a pillow. It wasnt the most comfortable place to sleep but he would have to just deal with it until morning. "Good night" he muttered using his coat as a blanket and flipped over to fall asleep. He began to think about their situation. "Where are we going exactly, but more importantly what are we looking for." he thought looking at his reflection in another dagger. "Lets just hope it dosent get me killed, im to pretty to die." he added putting down the knife and fallng asleep

When moonbeam didn't reply steel took flight and grabbed a cloud a pulled it down so it was roughly ten feet of the ground once it was positioned he flew done to the canopy and stuck his head in "night moonbeam" steel siad with s smile since frost couldn't see. After that as he passed frost he told him goodnight as well and then he flew up to his cloud bed "mm so soft" steel said to himself as he laid down he looked around him to make sure that demonblood wasnt anywhere to be seen and went to sleep. He had a dreamless sleep he woke up a sunrise and kicked the cloud he flew down to the ground and made sure that the others where still sleeping than he went and ate some oats befor he began doing pushups flying drills and ran for 5 miles befor hebwent to a tree and began soon skill drills he hoped the others wouldn't be up for another two hours so he could finish his work out -you need to stay lean and fit steel with demonblood on th lose who knows when he might attack-steel thought. Then he started target practice with his throwing stars knives and shirikins

Moon Beam watched as Frost made a little shelter for himself. She felt somewhat bad that he had to sleep in that small tent like structure, since it didn't seem very sturdy what so ever. Also, it looked like he'd be really cold. She stood up, and stepped one hoof forward, contemplating of she should go over to ask if he would like a warmer and safer place to stay. After a little while, she decided against it, since she would most likely get yelled at by the pony.

Moon Beam tilted her head towards the sky, trying to spot Stained Steel. She saw him flying just over head as he searched for a good cloud to sleep on. She figured that if she offered for him to sleep in the canopy with her she would get a much nicer response, but she wasn't sure if she should suspect a yes or no, with Frost around and all.

She had noticed that Steel was trying to act tougher and colder now with Frost around, which sort of aggravated her, but she knew that there was nothing she could do abou it. However, the thing that aggravated her even more than that was not knowing why the two ponies didn't like each other. They just met, and know nothing about each other really, yet they seem to have some deep hatred for each other already.

Moon Beam decided to fly up to Stained Steel and ask if he would want to stay in the canopy with her for the night. "Hey Steel. Would you like to stay in the canopy with me for tonight?" she asked, motioning towards her little shelter on the ground.

Steel smiled " I would love to but I don't want to wake you In the morning when I go to train and work out I get up at sunrise" steel said as he looked at some clouds "but thanks for the offer".steel picked out a cloud and brought it down to about ten feet -man I wish I could sleep in there with her tonight but I don't want to wake her up at sunrise with me that would suck but than again Manet it wouldn't suck if she got up with me... Ok l if she suggests getting up and working out with me then I'll do it- steel thought he landed and told frost goodnight hopeing that frost would fall asleep fast so hebcould talk with moonbeam he look around took a deep breath and let it out slowly and streched he flexed as e did so "I think it's time I go to sleep sunrise isn't to far off and I do need some sleep"steel said with a chuckle. "goodnight moonbeam if you need anything my clouds right there" steel said as he looks at his cloud bed - it looks so soft-steel thought"ok? And get some sleep we are gonna get that curse taken care of tomorrow"

((forget the last part of the last post I made lol))

Moon Beam walked back into her little canopy to find some materials to make a sort of bed out of. She heard the sound of wings flapping just outside the entrance of her little shelter, and knew it was Stained Steel. She looked behind her to see him standing in the entrance. "Night Moon Beam." he said, then smiled.

"Good night, Steel." Moon Beam replied as he walked away. She grinned to herself, and started gathering some things on the ground and just outside the canopy. She set up a little bed type thing, then lied down on top of it.

Instead of going to sleep straight away, Moon Beam decided to stay up and think until she got tired. She thought about their possible plan, her curse, Frost, demonblood, but mostly she thought about Stained Steel. She couldn't really tell if he liked her like she liked him or not. He acted nicer towards her than she expected him to at first, but yet she didnt know how he usually acted. "He could act this way towards all mares." she said softly, thinking out loud to herself. "Huh.. Either way, it's too late to be thinking about that. I need as much rest as I can get." she said as she peered out of her canopy and up at the moon. Moon Beam's eyes flashed red for a second, and she groaned loudly and shook her head, then turned over and tried to fall asleep.

Steel told Moon Beam that he didn't want to wake her up in the morning when he gets up at sunrise after she offered to let him sleep in the canopy with her for the night. She was expecting him to say no, but she was a bit disappointed. "But thanks for the offer." he added as he searched the sky for a good cloud to sleep on. He then flew up to a cloud and brought it closer to the ground. Moon Beam watched as he brought the cloud down. She had a feeling he would say no and wasn't surprised, but why was she so upset when he did? She got caught up in her thoughts, and was just sort of hovering there.

Suddenly, Steel broke her thoughts by saying that he was going to get some sleep. "Good night Moon Beam if you need anything my clouds right there." he said.

"Wait!" Moon Beam said before Steel could fly off to his cloud. "Uhm, would you mind if I got up with you at sunrise? So I could like, practice my fighting skills. I mean, it's been a while since I've been in an actuall fight, so I could use a little practice." Moon Beam said a bit shyly. She looked at Steel, and sort of blushed.

"Yea I dont mind and since I won't be disturbing you and the offer still stands I'll sleep in te canopy with you" steel said -yes she asked I Kia hope she can keep up with my regiment it's really tough and iv been doing it for a year and I still have trouble with it-steel thought " we'll get up at sunrise eat some oats do warm ups and stretch then we will do push ups and pull ups 500 each followed by flying drills mostly powerdives and stoping but they will be some of all the flying drills done by the wonderbolts after that it's a five mile run followed by dagger training and after that throwing weapons then If I can find somethig to use as weights weight training than we do cool downs and make sure you stay hydrated during all of this and don't push yourself to hard I even have trouble with this and iv bee doing it for more therm a year ok if that sounds good to you than that's the plan" steel said, afte he finished talking he yawned and streached for a few flexing a little bit, trying to not make it obvious henwas showing off

Frost wriggled around in his make shift tent beginning to shiver. "Celestia, do I have anything else besides this stupid jacket!?" he hissed as he sat up to look through his saddle bags. He rumedged for about a minute before he found a quilt and threw it over himself. "That's better." he thought with a smile.

Frost opened his eyes to see nothing but darkness, pitch black darkness. "Wow Frost, can't even stay awake until dawn?" he scolded himself as he stood up and began to look around. The darkness slowly began to brighten and reveal the ruins of a town. "This place seems familiar." he thought as he trotted through the rubble. He heard his name and stopped instantly. He wheeled around to see a hood sticking out of the rubble. "Hold on!" he yelled picking up the shattedmred pieces of stone on top of the pony. When he had gotten it all of he pulled the pony out, it was a mare. "maam are you alright....ma'am!" he asked in worry as he flipped her over to reveal her face. He dropped her and backed away. "No Celestia please, no." he muttered as the mare propped her self up blood dripping from her mouth and nostrils. "Frost? Why couldn't you save me? Your own mother?" she whispered, but Frost covered his ears. "SHUT UP!" he yelled

Frost jolted awake in a cold sweat. He looked around and saw that the sun was beginning to peak over rmtge mountain tops. He panted before putting his head back down in his bags.

Steel agreed to let Moon Beam wake up at sunrise with him and train. He also asked if the offer to sleep in the canopy with her was still open. "Yeah, you can still sleep in the canopy with me if you'd like." Moon Beam said.

Stained Steel then proceeded to tell her his morning routine, which was what they would be doing the next morning. She wasn't sure if she could handle it, but she'd try anyway. She'd do anything just to get a bit of extra time with Steel without Frost around.

"Sounds tough." Moon Beam said after Steel explained what they would do when they wake up at sunrise. "But, I'll try my best anyway." she added. She then turned and started flying back towards her canopy. She noticed that she didn't hear the sound of Steel's wings flying after her, so she turned around to see what was up. He was just standing there on his cloud, watching her. She tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Well, you coming, Steel?" she asked as she used her head to motion towards the canopy, and starting slowly flying to it, waiting for Steel to either answer or start flying with her.

as moonbeam flew off steel watched her she looks amazing i need to be careful one wrong move and demonblood will take her steel thought tehn she broke his trian off thought and asked if he was coming "yea let me out this cloud back up in the sky" steel replied as he took flight and pushed the cloud up "ill tell her about my dagger soon as wel as why im so cold around hopefully she wont think less of me for it" steel said to himself as he flew down to moonbeam " alright lets go" stell said to moonbeam as he flew down to the conopy, he landed and walked in while looking around it was pretty much compleatly privite  and it wsa hard to see in unless you was flying above it steel walekd to the far side and began to remove his bags and pouches and lay them in a way that when he was done they resembaled the basic shape of a pony the only thing he left on was his famliy dagger he never parts with it w he walked close to the center and layed down but kept his head up as moonbeam walked in "goodnight moonbeam get some rest we got alot to do tomorrow and make sure your ready for a life with out that curse: steel said with a smile

Meep looked all around outside her house, but saw nothing. “Hmm. That’s weird.” She had to squint against the setting sun…which is why she didn’t see a mysterious figure running off in the distance.

Meep went back inside and picked her way over all her books to the dining room, where her cheesy zucchini rice was still warm. She finished her meal and then spent the rest of the evening picking up all her books and things.

Then it was time for bed, so she went upstairs, smiling at the familiar sight of the two bookcases along the wall to her left (including her ten-volume Poncyclopedia set). She lay down in her bed, read for a little while, then turned out the light.

It always took her a while to fall asleep, because of her active imagination. But this night, she found she just couldn’t go to sleep. So after about a full hour of tossing and turning, she got up and went out of her room.

Meep trotted down the stairs and out the door, intending to go for a walk. Indeed, she walked for many yards, reveling in the fresh night air and enjoying every touch of the moonlight. If Meep could have become nocturnal without any problems, she would have, for she loved the night, and she believed that her brain worked best then. Also, maybe if she slept during the day, her dreams wouldn’t be as wild as they were…

Then Meep snapped out of her reverie and discovered that she had no idea where she was.

I don't really know where I'm going with this...

After Moon Beam asked if Steel was coming, he took a second to answer. He finally said that he was just going to put the cloud back up in the sky. She nodded, then flew down to the canopy. She stepped in and marveled at her little discovery. Moon Beam smiled to herself, then went to the edge of the canopy to peek out for materials to make a bed out of.

She found a huge patch of soft grass and started pulling it up. She dragged it into the canopy and made it into a decent sized pile, then began weaving the tall blades of grass into a bed like thing. Once she was finished, she pressed down on it with her hoof. "Hmm, soft. Good job, Moon Beam." she thought to herself as she grinned in satisfaction. Then, she walked out of the little canopy to look for some materials to make a blanket of some sorts. To her surprise, she found a worn, a bit torn up comforter. "Sweet!" she exclaimed, then began dragging it back to the canopy.

When Moon Beam got back, she found Stained Steel laying on the ground in the middle of the canopy. "Oh, hey!" she said as she walked in, then made her way around Steel to her little make shift bed with her comforter.

The stallion said good night to Moon Beam and told her to get some rest. Then, he told her to be ready for a life without a curse. She stopped suddenly when he said this, then looked back at him. He was smiling, so she just smiled back. "Good night, Steel." she said back. Steel lied his head down to sleep, but Moon Beam's eyes remained on him. He looked like he'd get cold sleeping there. "Uhm, Steel. There's enough room on her for two ponies, and I don't want you getting cold or anything. You can come sleep on here with me if you'd like." Moon Beam suggested, a bit nervous.

"oh well, I guess there is no point in being cold when I don't have to be thanks moonbeam" steel said with a smile on his face as he stood up and walked over to the grass bed, as he layed down on it he was surprised by it's softness "dang this is soft moonbeam how did you do make this because I travel a lot and knowing how tonmake thus would be a great skill to have" steel said as he settled into the grass bed. As steel layer his head down his mane fell in front if his face he sighed and used his hoof to push it back into place " sometimes I just want to cut it off" steel said jokingly as he pulled his dagger out and held it, be then rested his head on the leg ithat he held the dagger with "I hope you don't mind but I sleep my dagger ready in case of a surprise attack belive it or not there are many that want me dead, but the oddest thing is demonblood dosnt wante dead it's like he wants me safe so I'll be able to as he says it "play his game"" steel said with a mixture of disgust and perplextion " so I doubt there will becan attack but it's still possible"

Moon Beam was glad that Steel agreed to sleep in the bed with her. Partly because she knew he wouldn't be cold, then also because she got to be so close to him. As he stepped onto the bed, he asked how she made it so soft. She smiled to herself, pleased with her work. "I just weaved the soft tall grass into a basket like pattern, and stuffed it with more grass as I went along." she told him as she pushed on the bed.

Steel laid his head down on the pillow, but Moon Beam kept her head up. She watched as his mane fell over onto his face, and he sighed as he pushed it back. She giggled a bit, then put her head on the pillow herself. When Steel said he wishes he could cut it off, she looked at him in surprise, but then noticed he was joking. She sighed in relief. She didn't want him to cut off his mane, it was too amazing.

Moon Beam noticed that Steel had his dagger with him, and she looked at him confused and a bit wary. He explained that he kept it with him just in case of attack. She nodded, then turned away from him and got comfortable. Moon Beam smiled to herself. Knowing that Steel was right there behind her made her feel safe. She liked having him with her, and whenever he was there she simply felt, happy. She giggled softly, then turned herself to look at the stallion. "Good night, Steel. Sweet dreams." she quickly kissed his cheek, then turned back over, closed her eyes and smiled.

• Brohoof 1

"good nig-" steel stopped mid-word as moonbeam kisses his check "night sweet dreams"he said as he thought about what just happend he almost kisses her o the check but decided aginst it -maybe tomorrow I will- steel thought and he closed his eyes to sleep he couldn't for a while so henkist listened to moonbeams rhythmic breathing until it lulled him to sleep foe the first tome since he was seven he dreamt and he dreamt about her being his side and them just being together and laughing he woke up in the middle if the night and listened but he didn't hear anything it was unusual for him to wake up like that but than again his night had been odd since he meet moonbeam then her heard hood steps and a voice say "great now I'm lost" he decide to not check it out he would probably just scare the pony and wake up moonbeam who was sleeping soundly next to him so he closed his eyes and went back to sleep hopeing henwould dream again an hopeing ilhe would dream of them again it was a happy dream and he needed happiness in his life

((this is in Moon Beam's dream))

Moon Beam continued walking through the forest. It was hard for her to get through the vines and brush, and she couldn't fly through since there were so many branches overhead. Finally, she made her way into a clearing. She sighed happily, and smiled to herself. Moon Beam inhaled deeply through her nose, taking in the smell of the fresh air. She was about to take a step forward, when suddenly, she felt some pony pick her up and she was lifted into the air. She turned to see who exactly had picked her up, and to her surprise, it was Steel. He looked down at her, and smiled, so she smiled back. "Hey babe." Steel said coolly. "Hey." Moon Beam said as she bit her lip. He just laughed then looked back ahead.

Soon, they landed on a large cloud with a building on it. As they walked closer, Moon Beam realized that this building was a stadium. She looked at Steel with her mouth gaping open and her eyes wide. He just looked at her and smiled, then motioned with his head for her to go in. Moon Beam ran ahead, then began flying. She flew over the top of the stadium and glided into the large opening. Steel soon followed, and landed right beside her where she stood in the middle of te stadium. There were thousands of ponies in the stands, all of them cheering for her and Steel.

Suddenly, she heard a loud crashing sound, then another, and another. She turned to see three cage like doors, opened on the wall behind them. Then, she saw two figures come out of two of the doors. She got into a fighting stance, and glared at the two creatures, moving her eyes back and forth between them. When she could see them clearly, she noticed that one was a timber wolf and the other was a dragon. "We've got this." Steel said as he got into a fighting stance and smiled deviously. Moon Beam giggled. "Absolutely." she said, grinning.

Then, the dragon suddenly came charging at Moon Beam. She looked at him, smiling evilly while looking into his cold, black eyes. As he neared, she took flight and flipped into his back. She took out a dagger, and as she lifted it into the air, it glowed a bright emerald green. She then stabbed the dagger into his scaly, rough skin, and he screamed. The dragon then seemed to begin to break apart, and soon, he was gone.

Then, the timber wolf ran at Steel, and Steel ran at him at top speed. When the timber wolf was close enough to snap his jaws around the stallion, he slid onto his back and glided under the timber wolf. Steel lifted his dagger and stabbed him in the stomach, causing him to break apart also. Then suddenly, out of the last door, came an unknown pony. He had a cape and hood on, and his head was down so his face was hidden. He stepped closer to the two ponies who were watching him intently. The pony stopped, and picked his head up quickly, causing his hood to flip off. "Demonblood." Steel growled. "What?!" Moon Beam gasped, looking at Steel. "Oh look, it's Moon Beam, Steel's little girlfriend." Demonblood laughed evilly. Stained Steel glared at him. Demonblood suddenly disappeared, then reappeared behind Moon Beam. He grabbed onto her, and she screamed. Before Steel could do anything, they were gone. Then, they appeared in front of Steel where Demonblood had once stood alone. "Steel!" Moon Beam called in desperation. "Moon Beam!" Steel yelled back as he ran to save her. But before he could reach her, Demonblood said "Bye." and laughed, then they disappeared.

((this is outside of the dream))

Moon Beam woke up and immediately sat up on the grass bed. She was breathing heavily, and her heart was pumping like crazy. She looked I've at Stained Steel, and he was sleeping soundly. She sighed in relief. Moon Beam looked out of the entrance of the canopy. It was getting a bit light out, so it was almost time for her and Steel to get up and start training. She decided to wake him up so they can get an early start. "Hey, Steel." she said as she began to shake him. "Steel, it's sunrise. Time to get up."

Steel woke up to moonbeam shaking him she said it was sunrise heblooked outnand sure enough hencould se the traces of the sun rising heblooked at moonbeam and noticed her heavy breathing "you ok moonbeam" steel asked concern evident in his voice as he got up and stretched after henwas done he walked over to his pouches and began pitting them on on by one he looked at moonbeam waiting for her to answer him he walked over to her and was inches away and and looked into her eyes "you can tell me ok" steel said softly he backed up and sat down the pulled out some oats and began to eat and looked at moonbeam expectantly " you can't work out with me unless you tell me whats got you so upset I can tell you are" steel said with a smile " I can read anyponylike a book you wouldn't belive how helpful that is when your hunting somepony down I can always tell when somepony is lying to me so don't try to it would just waste your time" steel added with a sly smile playing on his face

((possible foreshadowing))

When Steel woke up, he looked out of the entrance of the canopy. He looked back at Moon Beam, and he must have noticed her heavy breathing, because he asked if she was okay. He then proceeded to stretch and get his bags. Moon Beam didn't want to tell him about the dream, so she didn't say anything for a while. He looked back up at her, and as knew he was waiting for her answer.

She looked down, avoiding eye contact. She heard his hoof steps coming towards him, and looked up to see his face only inches away. "You can tell me ok." he said, then sat down and pulled pay some oats. He then told her that she couldn't work out with him until she told him what was wrong. He said that he could read anypony and could tell when they are lying. Her eyes widened a bit at this, and she wondered if he could tell that she liked him. She bit her lip and put her head down.

After a little while, she sighed deeply and looked back up at Steel. "Okay... Well, last night I had a dream..." she paused, and he gave her a confused look. "About you." she finished as she looked down so she couldn't see his expression. "It started with me walking through the forest, then I walked into like a feild. I was about to keep walking, then a pony picked me up.. That pony was you.. You called me babe..." she didn't want to keep going, but she knew that he knew there was more to it. She then explained the rest of her dream to him. Once she finished, she picked her head up with her eyes closed, worried to see the look on his face. She had her eyes shut tightly, then after a couple seconds she opened them...

As steel listens he couldn't help but smile until demonblood came into the dream steel sat silently for a a few minutes "well that could be a reason of why I woke up" steel muttered to himself but decided to not tell moonbeam what he thought-the dream could have been influenced by demonblood genus strong enough to do so he's even done it to Luna- steel thought as moonbeam raised her head steel smiled " well the beginning sounds nice but the end is troubling, but bluish forget about it, it was just a dream ok now eat up I'll see you in about ten minutes eat and get water till then" steel said as hr started to walk arcades te canopy when he passed moonbeam he gave her a quick kiss o the check and keep going he hadn't even when he kissed her. Steel went out and saw frost was awake -hopefully he dosnt want to join me and moonbeam while we workout this is my best chanch to tell her abounmy blade-steel thought as he started doing stretches and warm ups so he would be ready for the long hard work out that still beat him after more than a year of doing it

Frost opened his eyes and immeaditly squinted due to the bright sunlight in his eyes. "For Celestia sake." he hissed as got up and returned his jacket to his body and the quilt to its proper place in his saddle bag. He did the same with the blanked and put the chain daggers back in their holsters on his hoofs. He stepped out of the treelike to see Steel and Moon Beam talking. "Oh get a room." he muttered before walking into the clearing to sit in the grass.

He had to admit the warm morning grass was very comfortable to him. He closed his eyes and began to think. Think about his dream: the ruins, his mother. How she was beaten and bloody. He clenched his hoof holding back a tear. "Dammit, your the infamous Dark Assassin of Saddle Arabia and the Chain Monk of Equestria. Why are you blubbering like a baby." he scolded him self tilting his head upwards to feel the heat from the sun. It relaxed him greatly.

He held out his hoofs straight out from his body to the sides. He let his daggers get some slack from the chain before he started to twirl them in an elegant and precise fashion. "Still got it." he thought giving a boastful smile, his eyes still closed.

Moon Beam watched Steel as he walked out of the canopy, and as soon as he was out of sight, she got up and began to stretch her legs. She yawned and got off the bed. However, instead of eating, she pushed her way through the back of the canopy, then set it back up so it looked like it did before.

Moon Beam began walking through the forest, looking all around her in amazement. It didn't seem like any other forest, it looked like a magical resort from a story book. She marveled at the beuatiful flowers blooming on the tree branches, and how gorgeous all the petals looked as they feel to the forest floor. Her eyes twinkled with delight and enchantment as she took in all the beauty.

"Hmm.. I have to take Steel here before we head off." Moon Beam said to herself. She then saw a small area of grass where she could sit. She walked over to the circle of grass and plopped down in the middle. She tilted her head upwards to look at the branches above her. They had flowers on them which were dropping petals on and around her. She smiled, then closed her eyes, and breathed in and out deeply.

After a while of breathing steadily, she opened her eyes. They were now a light purple instead of their normal silver. Her mouth curved into a slight smile, then she stood up and opened her wings wide. They were a bit bigger now, and looked more elegant. Moon Beam giggled to herself. "I'm good aren't I?" she said, then began walking back to the canopy to go train with Stained Steel.

She reached the canopy, and as she walked in she saw Steel outside, stretching and working out. She smiled, then closed the branches and made them perfect yet again. She walked out of the canopy and straight over to Steel. "Hey, you ready?" she said.