Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Astrid seen the orb of light and left that ponies mind and went to the orb she noticed senia and moonbeam and she touched it disappearing into her world which as of yet was pure white a blank canvas so to speak and her smile broadened as she realized what this place was she looked at the scyth and tried to contact moonbeam "ask daddy of I can bring the scythe out please" she thought to moonbeam moonbeam could feel her excitement she looked at the first orb she began to manipulate it seeing what it could do "I'll have to get the limits of this before I can truly train with it" Astrid said for now she made it a necklace just a small silver chain then she looked at the third orb and touched it she then sat down and began to ponder as to which creature she would like to be her companion she thought about an Ursa Minor but decided it was to big so she settled on a timber wolf cub she smiled and nuzzled it she then had to decide on a name for him "I think I'll cal you Alduin" she said with a smile

Steel watched as she disappeared the. He looked to the mares " so what's going on" he asked since he had not really been told much about the plan

Moon Beam was smiling, happy that Astrid was figuring things out on her own. She wasnt paying much attention to anything, but when she heard Steel ask about what was happening, she turned to him slowly, the smile still on her face.

"Well, this is her prize for getting through the little hunt we sent her on. That orb teleported her to a world, one that is of her own creation. She can make it whatever she wants, and its a place she can escape to. When she arrived in the world, she was presented with three items, two of which were more orbs. However, the first item was a holy scythe that is linked to her powers, which she can only bring into the real world with your permission." Just then, she got the message from Astrid. She giggled, then gave Senia a look, and so she laughed.

"And Astrid wants to know if she can." Moon Beam said, laughing again as she spoke.

"But, the first orb is like, a shape shifter she can control. She can make it whatever she wants, with limits you set of course. And the second is her companion, which she is able to choose." Moon Beam finished. She looked at Senia, who simply nodded, then turned and flew off. She had told Senia that it was getting dark and that she should find a cloud for them.

Grell sighed as he walked steel had made it pretty far and grell didn't have the energy to get back the way he and senia came so he walked on never slowing he often though had to back and find a new path do it was very slow

Steel smiled "that's really cool and it'll do her food tell her she can and there's no limits" steel said with a smile he was curious as to which companion she chose he nuzzled moonbeam and waited for Astrid to come out "is it possible for me or you to go in there like if she's in trouble and is hiding from me" steel asked he was curious he really hopped there was he didn't want to have to tell moonbeam that he wouldn't let Astrid use it otherwise but he figured if there wasn't he'd have to tell her how he felt about the matter he would if he absolutely had to

Astrid meanwhile was playing with her cub she decided aludin wasn't a good name but she still couldn't think of one she nuzzled him and laud down and he cuddled up to her nuzzling her back it was so adorable that otsxa shame no pony sake could see it

"No limits, huh? That's risky." Moon Beam said with a giggle before sending Astrid another message.

'He said that you can bring the scythe into this world, and there are no limits on your Infinus, as I named it. I'm betting you know what I mean. But, uhm, be careful with it and don't create anything too harmful. I know you'll be responsible though, right? Just hurry back because Senia and I are anxious to see how you like your gifts.' She sent the message, then looked at Steel. She gave him an are-you-serious look.

"Of course, Steel, I'm not stupid. Its more accessible to me at the moment, since I created it, and linking you to the scythe and Infinus was hard enough. But, you'll be able to get in if : 1, she's in serious trouble or: 2, she wants you there. Me, on the other hoof, can enter practically when I please." Moon Beam half smirked as she looked towards the circle of glowers waiting for Astrid.

"But I wouldn't just enter whenever. That's not my thing." She shook her head, then looked back to Steel. "I'm still working on things though, so soon it will be more accessible to you than to me. And here." Moon Beam said as she looked towards the other side of her and watched a small chain with a crystal in the shape of a lotus float towards Steel. The crystal was a very transparent purple, and almost looked as if it glowed slightly.

"This is to sort of help you I guess, understand the Everfree. And other creatures and forests as well, but its kind of an enlightening sort of thing. Also, it glows different colors depending on different things." Moon Beam said as she looked from the necklace to Steel.

"If it starts to glow orange, it means that it is close to midnight. If it glows an intense purple, it means Astrid is near. If its a lighter purple, it means I am. And its almost the same with red, except it means one of us is in danger." Moon looked back at the necklace. "It has many uses actually, you'll just have to figure every one out." She said with a grin. "However, you have to accept it, as a special gift from me." And as she said this, the necklace floated slightly above Steel's head as if asking for his permission to place itself around his neck. Yet technically, it was.

Steel smiled "of course it's risky but so was sparring with my grandfather using real blades but I learned and that's how I teach besides she knows what she can handle "steel said when moonbeam began talking about the necklace he took mental notes so he'd remember what she told him he smiled "of course I accept it "steel said

Grell sighed as he walked he hadn't made it halfway when he fell over out of energy he had pushed himself way to hard he sighed and drifted into unconsciousness and soon the nightmare began he was reliving his family's death only this time he couldn't wake up from it his body needed to rest so he laid there twitching and mumbling he had received several cuts and bruises because of the fall

Astrid smiled "natsu that's your name"shr said nuzzling the cub in the cutest way she smiled when she got the message she smiled "lets go natsu "she said leaving the world with everything she smiled as she came out the eye on the scythe lighting up "now then let's see here his mind was interesting" she mumbled

• 2 weeks later...

Moon Beam smiled when Steel accepted the necklace, staring at it as it put itself around his neck. She looked into his eyes as her sparkled with delight.

Suddenly, her attention was snatched away from Steel and to Astrid as she popped back into their world again. She smiled at the filly, glad she liked the gifts she had received.

"So, Astrid, you chose a baby timberwolf? Very good choice actually. What's its name?" Moon Beam asked the filly, watching the little pup.

Senia flew slowly towards the clouds, which most of the good ones were pretty high tonight. On a regular basis, Senia and Moon Beam built little tents or canopies or other structures to sleep in so it was rare when they slept on a cloud. Even then, they usually made a little cloud house of some sort. It was simply more fun for them.

Soon, Senia found a pretty good cloud and began to bring it down. She began to hum a sing to herself, as she felt it was too quiet for her up in the clouds. As she descended lower and lower, she got this feeling in the pit of her stomach. She lowered towards the forest, and the feeling got stronger.

Suddenly she saw Grell on the ground, twitching, bruised and scratched. Her heart stopped for a moment, and her eyes widened. She left the cloud in the sky and flew as fast as she could down to him.

"Grell! Oh my Celestia, Grell! Can you hear me?" Senia yelled, doubting that he could. Even though, she kept calling to him. She didn't want to shake him, so she placed a hoof on his side, and began to rub in circles in an attempt to try and comfort him.

"Grell.." She breathed, as a tear fell down her cheek.

Grell gently nuzzled her"I'm.. fine" grell said with a forced smile "just taking a break from the trek back " grell said trying to stand up "don't worry about me go on and get your cloud I'll make it back soon enough" grell said halfheartedly

steel smiled as it put itself onto his neck he seen Astrid come back and knew she was distracted he'd seen that adorable face of concentration and curiosity before he looked at moonbeam "I doubt she'll answer yet something seems to have her attention and it won't break easily I know that face she used to make it when she found something interesting in someponies head " steel said

Astrid was lost in the depths of a ponies mind she was very interested with his mind what kept her so intrigued was she kept hitting blocks she couldn't pass and she could always see what she wanted even repressed memories she knew she wasn't caught "Ugh why can't I see inside his mind!? " astird shouted in frustration she implanted a tracking spell "I'll find you and fully scan your brain " she said to herself

• 2 weeks later...

Senia looked at Grell, not saying a word for a while. She sighed, looking at the ground and shaking her head. As she looked back at him, a stern look spread across her face.

"No, you're not fine. No, you were not taking a break. Yes, I will worry about you. No, I will not get my cloud and no, you will not make it back soon enough. Grell, you were on the ground twitching and muttering random things I couldnt even comprehend." She said, then turned away from him and looked up at the sky.

"I'll be right back, and when I get back, you'll be right where you are now." She shot off into the air, finding her cloud in seconds. She grabbed it and flew back down quickly.

"Get on." She said, looking at him with a very serious look, waiting for him to comply.

Moon Beam looked at Astrid, an almost surprised look on her face. However, she laughed and shook her head.

"Well look at her, not letting anything get in the way of her goals." She laughed, looking at Steel. She smiled, then motioned with her head towards the woods.

"Want to go for a walk? It could give us a chance to relax a little after everything that happened today." Moon Beam asked, beginning to walk anyway.

Astrid looked over "I'm done now sorry about that I had expected with my increased range I'd be able to read that mind better I had thought it was just distance but it's more anyways what was you saying mo"she hesitated slightly she had almost called her mom"..onbeam" Astrid said hoping it would go unnoticed

steel was about to answer when Astrid started talking he let her finish "well a walk sounds nice but it seems she's back to us so I guess it'll have to wait for another time" steel said "and let's not forget why where out this way we need to find this Leif evergreen stallion so we can find out more about your curse and how we can save you then actually save you" steel said he was getting worried that she'd lose control of the curse

grell sighed and when senia came back he was only able to get half way on the cloud eventually he made it up on the cloud he didn't like not being able to do things himself it made him feel weak and he wasn't but he had always struggled with that he never felt like he was strong

(edited)

Senia smiled, glad Grell was accepting her help. She was afraid he would be stubborn and refuse. However, he complied, which made her wonder a little bit, but she definitely didn't complain.

She lifted the cloud into the air and began pushing it back towards where the others were. As they flew, her mind began wandering. She was thinking about Grell, and why he had been on the ground, twitching and mumbling. He seemed to be in some kind of pain..

Moon Beam heard Astrid begin to talk to her and Steel, and turned around to face the filly. She heard the awkward tone in the end of Astrid's sentence, and the slight pause as well. She tilted her head slightly, but decided to act as if she didn't notice.

She walked back up to Steel's side, looking at him for a brief moment to see if he had noticed the little pause in Astrid's sentence. However, her focus was to be on Astrid, not him.

"Uhm.. What was I talking about?" Moon thought aloud, looking down for a moment. Suddenly, her head shot back up and she smiled.

"Ah, I remember. Your timberwolf, what's his name?" She asked, motioning to the small pup.

Senia had been so lost in thought that she didn't realize the fact that they were almost right above the others'. She shook her head slightly, then began bringing the cloud down to the rest of the group.

Edited by DashieHeart

Grell laid on the cloud normally he would have resisted but in truth he was simply to exhausted from going to steel with senia and the walk back so he lay there feeling weak and helpless his body began to age till he appered to be fifty years old he didn't notice this however it was very obvious to anyopony with eyes

Astrid smiled "I named him natsu " Astrid said with a smile as she looked at the cub curled up on her back "he's so adorable" Astrid added with a smile "thank you moonbeam"

steel smiled at Astrid when moonbeam looked at him he gave a slight nod indicating that he had indeed heard the pause "I'll let you two talk I'll be over there" steel said pointing to a group of trees then once sure they knew where he would be he walked over there and laid down quietly

deeper in the everfree forest in a dark looming castle made of live trees and vines a dark green pony with dirt brown hair sat on a throne taken from the old castle that celestia and Luna had had there battle in the throne was in fact the very one Luna had used

• 2 weeks later...

Moon Beam smiled at Astrid, glad she had liked her gift. She then looked at the cub, smiling even wider at how cute it was.

"Natsu.. I like that. Seems to suit him." She said, looking back at Astrid. "And, you're welcome. I mean, you deserve all of it, after everything you went through to get it." She laughed, then nodded at Steel and watched him as he walked away.

"I'm back, Moon!" Senia called cheerfully. She pulled the cloud low enough so that Grell could hop off, but made it so that it wasn't touching the ground.

"I would've been back sooner, but I found Grell in the forest.." Senia drifted off, a worried expression on her face as she looked back at the cloud. From where she stood, she couldn't see him.

"Is he alright?" Moon Beam asked, looking worried as well.

"I'm not sure. He-" Senia began to continue speaking, but glanced at Astrid. She didn't want to talk about such things around her, no matter how mature she was for her age.

"We can talk in a minute if you want to, Astrid. But first, I'm going to check on Grell." Moon said, then flew up to where she could see him. For a moment, she hovered there, looking quite stunned.

"Senia.." She finally said.

"What is it, Moon?" Senia asked as she flew up to her side. As she looked down at Grell, she also looked stunned.

"Steel! We need you!" Moon Beam called, not taking her eyes off of Grell.

"Why does he look like that?" Senia whispered, her voice shaky.

"I don't know. That's why we need Steel. He'll probably know.." Moon answered.

Astrid nodded and started playing with natsu

steel laid there he felt a familiar darkness when senia arrived he knew it all to well he was sure it was death it self hanging around like a dark cloud over the area steel was uncertain about why death was hanging about so long surely grell would have sent it away that's when he heard moonbeam call for him he stood up still deep in thought as walked over with a yawn he seen moonbeam standing by grell who wasn't looking so hot and studied him intently sighing he looked at senia "there is only one explanation for this, his mind has been weakened that plus his weakened physical form by this I mean that his weak state has left him open for deaths attack I thought I felt it's darkness hanging around here but what I don't know is why his mind is weak or his energy drained he's ran at full speed longer distances then what I walked last night and without knowing the cause I can't help him " steel said" if anything comes to mind tell me without knowing anything there is no help for him "

• 1 month later...

Senia sighed, flying over to Grell as he laid on the cloud. She began rubbing circles in his side, then looked up at Steel. She gave him an almost annoyed look.

"How would we know anything? You're the expert on death and anything that has anything to do with it. Also, you know more about Grell than any of us." She said, laying her head on his side.

"She has a really good point, Steel. How could you not know anything else about this? I mean, you two are best friends and, like Senia said, you're an expert on stuff like this." Moon said, flying over to him.

"All I know is that I found him on the ground in the woods twitching and bruised and mumbling about things I couldn't hear." Senia said, picking her head up for a moment to look at the two pegasi flying above her.

Moon Beam sighed. "Does that help at all? Because I don't know anything about this. I mean, I could try my eye screen but I'm not sure if we would get anything useful." She suggested, looking down at Grell with sadness. She felt bad that she couldn't help him, at least at the moment, but there wasn't much she could do about it.

Steel sighed "I know hellish magic this is death magic in other words the magic used by death itself but that's beside the point all I can tell is he used to much death magic but it hasn't happened in if I'm correct at least two hundred years or so did he use any spells that didn't seem right to you if I don't know what spell he used then I can't fix him each spell has its own counter but most have this effect on him" steel said "I should explain he uses a forbidden form of magic in fact he's a wanted pony because of it has been for almost four centuries anyways the death magic allows him to defy death so long as he doesn't over do trick is each spell is so complex and different only a certain spell can undo the aging effect caused by the lack of death magic in him or any magic for that matter he's used all his energy we need to work quickly death is here slowly claiming grells life"

astrid felt death hanging around she stood running over to grell "what spell daddy" she asked

steel shrugged

Astrid sighed as the eye on her scythe began to glow she dove into senia mind looking around after a few minutes she spoke "deaths door "

steel nodded "cast the spell Astrid "

Astrids horn lit up with a blackish aura as she cast a spell

Senia shook her head as Astrid began to go through her mind. She could almost feel it happening, and it was an annoying feeling. However, she knew she was doing it for Grell, so she dealt with it.

Once Astrid was finished, Senia rubbed her head and sighed.

"I hate that..." She mumbled, then looked up just in time to see the black aura form around Astrid's horn.

"Come here." Moon said to Senia, not taking her eyes off of the filly.

Senia obeyed, flapping her wings reluctantly and leaving Grell's side. She flew up to Moon Beam, looking at her with sad eyes.

"She needs her space." Moon said, looking at Senia now.

"But Grell will be okay. There's no need to worry. Astrid knows what she's doing." She said, pulling Senia close to her.

Moon knew that she would be worried to death. There was no stopping it. Senia and Grell had a strong connection, and she cared a lot about him. Moon Beam knew what Senia felt, and knew it was hard.

However, there isn't anything you can do about the pain she felt at the moment, that she would feel many more times, and that Moon had felt plenty of times before. All she could do was hug her and have a lot of faith in that crazy little filly.

Astrid kept casting the spell as she worked the dark feeling became stronger it was so strong that steel was sure that moonbeam and senia would be able to feel it even though they are not in tune with the darker side of the world and magic Astrid began to cast with urgency as she felt this soon grell was covered in a dark aura as well

as this was happening a dark cloud appered behind steel and it was slowly forming into the shape of an alicorn steel felt the presence behind him "death it's been a long time but not long enough " steel said without emotion steel was all to familiar with death

death finished martialusing he was black lean and handsome other then the few spots where one could see bone because he lacked the flesh to cover it "ah steel it's been too long I remember claiming your soul it was fun you're just lucky that you're the devils watch dog otherwise I'd have claimed you again now tell your daughter to stop and your friends to say goodbye he's been alive far too long almost a Melina since he was supposed to die" death said "I'll even help your little quest I know exactly where Leif evergreen resides "

steel shook his head "not happening death " steel said

Moon Beam turned to watch the alicorn appear, not letting Senia go. She had tried to turn and see him as well, but Moon held onto her tighter. She groaned I'm disapproval, like a young filly that wasn't getting its way.

"Ssshhh.." Moon scolded her, turning her away even more.

She glared at the large, dark figure, knowing why he was there. She then began flying away from Death and Steel, planning to make sure that Senia didn't know what was going on. Moon felt bad about treating her like a filly, not letting her know what was going on, even cradling her like one. But it was for her own good.

'Poor Senia.. She'd be heartbroken if Grell has to die.' Moon thought.

"Where are we going? Did Astrid finish the spell? Is he okay?" Senia asked frantically, her voice muffled by Moon's shoulder.

"There was a complication. But-"

"Complication?! What do you mean a complication?!" Senia yelled, trying to wriggle free from Moon Beam's grasp. However, she just held tighter.

"Sssshh.. A tiny one, Senia. Grell is going to be just fine. Steel is taking care of it now." Moon stroked Senia's mane, trying her best to comfort her.

Finally, they were far enough away from everypony. Moon desended towards the ground, and slowly loosened her grip on Senia until she was free.

"Why are we out her? Why aren't we with them?" Senia looked as if she were about to burst into

Death sighed "come on steel don't make me get mean I'd hate to take souls I don't need " death said

Astrid finished the spell giving grell some strength it would take a few the spell to fully restore him

steel growled "I will not let you take grell or anypony else and you will leave now before I get angry " steel growled as his fur began to smoke as his irises turned red

Astrid growled at death and natsu did the same Astrid pointed her scythe at death trying to get into his head hoping to locate this Leif evergreen pony that death mentioned she figured that if death was trying to use it as a bargaining chip then it was something very useful to them and she wanted it

death growled and hissed as the spell was completed "I warned you to let me have him now you will pay " death hissed he felt grells strength returning and began a cloud again "I'll have my revenge " death said as he faded

Astrid was able to get the location out of death before he disappeared

grell coughed and slowly stood up as he went back to his normal self "well that wasn't any fun at all " grell said

"Ssshhh... Its okay. Just don't ask questions." Moon Beam said, trying to hug Senia.

She stepped back, glaring at Moon. Worried, Moon quickly flicked her tail, bringing up her eye screen.

"View of feild." She said.

Suddenly, she could see the three ponies. Death was gone, and Grell looked fine.

"We can go back." Moon said nonchalantly, beginning to trot off.

Senia looked at her, puzzled. She ran up to Moon, cutting in front of her.

"What?" She asked.

"What, what?" Moon asked, looking at her with confusion.

"Why- you know what? Not worth it." Senia said, then turned and began walking away.

"Its quicker to fly, Nia." Moon said, gliding just above her head.

Senia flapped her wings and lifted, following Moon Beam back to the others. They did flips and twirls and all different kinds of tricks, laughing and joking aoong the way. Moon just wanted to help Senia forget about what she had seen. She figure it was working.

"You know, this journey has proven to be pretty rewarding so far." Senia said as she leveled out and flew beside Moon.

"Yeah. It kind of has. Oh, and look. Its already getting light." Moon said, pointing to the horizon.

"Huh. Last night went by fast."

"It did. But that just means its the start of a brand new eventful day."

"We didn't even get to sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak." Moon yelled, banked and looping around Senia.

"Well then I must be weak. I'm tired." Senia said, slowing down and falling behind Moon so she wasn't doing loop-da-loops around her anymore.

"Then you can sleep on the cloud and I'll pull it. We need to keep moving and sleep won't slow us down, especially me." Moon giggled.

"There they are!" Moon yelled as the field came into view.

She grabbed Senia and picked up speed, diving towards the three ponies.

Steel looked to grell his coat still smoldering "you idiot why the buck would you use deaths door you know death taught that to you to kill you " steel half growled "why would you be so stupid"

astird looked at grell "baka" Astrid said ((Its idiot in Japanese )) astird turned and walked away

grell was about to say something to Astrid as she walked away but knew that she wouldn't listen to him he sighed turning to steel " we needed to get to you and moonbeam because you decided that you just had to leave and try to kill yourself that's why I did it steel"grell said walking to his cabin "have fun on you're little journey" grell said then slamed the door steel walked away into the forest his body smoking a lot he wasn't burning anything just smoking he kept walking not caring where he was headed he just walked on

natsu bounded after Astrid and jumped onto her back and nuzzled her Astrid kept walking heading for this Leif evergreen pony she wanted to know why steel was trying to find him she would know very soon

Moon Beam stopped, noticing the fighting. Senia crashed into her, sending them both hurtling towards the ground. Moon grabbed Senia and turned so that she was under her.

Opening her wings and flapping them quickly, she slowed them. Realizing she didn't have enough time to slow them down enough, she flipped over.

She hit the ground with a loud thud. Senia was fine, but Moon Beam wasn't completely. She groaned and rolled over, letting Senia go.

"Why did you do that?" Senia asked, frantically getting to her feet.

"I stopped like that. I deserved it." Moon answered weakly.

"I'll be fine." She groaned, pushing herself off the ground.

"No you won't! Stop lay back down." Senia said as she readied herself to fly.

"Senia you are not going to help me. I'm fine, okay? I can do this. I need to." Moon said and she began walking.

She was limping slightly and was slow, but she pushed forward.

"Why?" Senia asked, walking up to her.

"Because, Senia. I need to learn how to do this if I'm on my own. I'm strong, I need to start acting like it." Moon said.

Senia sighed, but didn't stop nor help her. She respected her decision, but it hurt her not to help.

"If it gets too hard, just tell me." Senia said, walking along side her.

"I will, I promise. But hopefully, it won't get to that point."

((My o.c is Angelheart. she is a black colored pony with a curly red and purple mane and tail. her bangs go over one of her eyes. her eyes are completely white no pupil or iris. she used to be an Alicorn before her mom Queen Nova tore it off so now she is just a pegasus. she is  nervous around ponies she doesnt know. she loves to fly and do tricks. when she was just a filly her mother cursed her making it so when she is mad she will go completely insane and  attack what made her mad. her cutie mark is a broken heart with a pink rose behind it. she wears a choker collar with a heart on it.)) 

Angelheart was taking a walk through the woods she sees the end of the trees with light pouring through. she walks slower so she could stay in the woods a little longer. when she gets to the opening she walks out and she sees two ponies walking slowly through the field. 

She noticed one was limping. stepping a bit closer she squinted her eyes wondering why the pony was injured. walking closer she realized something. 

"she looks familiar." Angelheart thought.

she decided to walk over to them to figure out why she recognized the limping mare.

Moon Beam and Senia had made progress towards the middle of the field, slowly but surely. Moon hadn't asked for help, nor had she needed it either. She had only almost fallen once, but quickly regained her balance.

Moon turned to Senia, about to speak to her, when she saw something farther in the field. She stopped and leaned forward, trying to see behind Senia. It was another pony. It seemed to be a white pegasus.

Once her eyes focused on the pony more, she remembered something.

"Its her.." Moon breathed.

((Flashback to about 3 years before))

Moon stepped carefully over the vines and plant life scattered across the forest floor. She had her bow losely tied to her belt, which also held the bag of arrows on her back. She doubted she would need them, but she brought them along, just in case.

Suddenly, she heard loud thudding sounds coming from her right. She turned and immediately knew what was making the sounds. It was a timberwolf, and it was running straight at her.

Moon began to run, opened her wings and lifted into the air. Swiftly dodging tree trunks ans branches, she thought she was creating a lot of space between her and the timberwolf. She had a moment to turn and check, but it wasn't any farther back than it had been when she first saw it.

"Buck!" She yelled, and turned back around only to see a tree a few feet in front of her.

She tried to turn, but only managed to stop herself from hitting the tree headfirst. Her side slammed into the tree with a loud thud, and she fell to the ground quickly. She looked up, the timberwolf only a foot in front of her. It glared at her, ready to close its jaws around Moon Beam, making her its lunch.

((flashback continued))

Angleheart is walking through the woods looking around. she looks up seeing the light coming through the fire colored  leaves leaving dots of sunlight scattered across the ground. she sees a family of bunnies. she smiles at them, thinking about how cute they are. she looks around and sees a blue bird.

she hears loud footsteps coming from infront of her that sound like a large animal. Angel sees a timber wolf running and figures its chasing after something. she gets curious and decides to run after it. not to long after she notices the timber wolf slows to a stop. she hears it snarling and growling. she becomes even more interested and decides to see what it has trapped. she flies around it finally seeing its quarry. 

Angelheart gasps, seeing an injured mare laying at the base of the tree.she decides to distract it to keep its attention of the mare. she screams out "you whoo"  to get it to look at her. its head quickly turns in her direction. it growls then it pushes off and runs at her. she flaps her wings rising into the air  and flies away.