Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

(OOC)

anyone can join at anytime if theyd like, you can use your OC, im using mine Moon Beam

Moon Beam had been traveling for what seemed like forever. The two pink and black feathers she had carefully placed behind her ear shook rapidly in the wind as she soared above this small town known as Ponyville. She was journeying to the castle from her little home which was located in the middle of a small and simple forest. However, it was very far from her destination, and she had flown a long way. Her wings were getting tired, so instead of flying on, she decided to float down and rest in Ponyville for the night. As soon as Moon Beam lighted down in front of what seemed like a small shop, she began fixing the feathers on her wings, and also the ones she had placed behind her ear and in her tail. After that she fixed her jewelry, then her main and tail.

The braid she wove into her tail was messy and had lots of little fly-aways, but she wasn't worried about that. Moon Beam needed to find a place to sleep, and it seemed that everypony had already gone to bed. Great. She though to herself. What exactly am I supposed to do? Sleep on the ground? Some pony will walk outside tomorrow and think im some hobo. I can always sleep in a tree so I wont get spotted I guess. She flew to the nearest tree just outside of the small town and lighted down on top. This will have to do. And anyways, its only for tonight. Tomorrow morning I will fly to the castle in hopes to see the princess. Moon Beam lied down, then looked up at the twinkling moon. Her silver eyes flashed red for a split second, and she groaned. She put her head down on her hooves and tried to fall asleep. 

Edited by ~Chaotic Sky~
Adding OOC link

(Jumping in!)

Spellbound was on the last train to Ponyville. He had heard that a famous Librarian and a student of the princess, Twilight sparkle was returning to the Golden Oak Library. Spellbound was on his way to pay her a visit, and inquire a book on Starswell, Spellbound’s childhood hero.

Sitting on a seat within the train, Spellbound had his head down, blocking his view of the world with this large hat. He tilted his head slightly up towards the foggy window. All Spellbound could see they dark moving environment, whooshing by the train. Soon after, the train went into a tunnel and everything was pitch-black. The sound of the metallic rails clunking echoed throughout the tunnel and train, and after a minute of darkness the train had passed thought the tunnel, greeting the other side.

“Ponyville isn’t too far away now…” Spellbound thought out loud.

“Hmm… when I get there I better find a place to rest, cause I’m ge-“ *yawn* Spelbound continued, but was interrupted by his own sleepiness.

The train soon arrived at Ponyville and Spellbound exited the train. That’s when he notice a Pegasus flying over ponyville. Looking up at the sky, Spellbound’s eye tracked the flying pony until she landed on a tree just outside of ponyville. “is that pony homeless?” Spellbound thought out loud. He wouldn’t usually approach a stranger. However, a pony should have to endure the elements. Spellbound had enough bits to afford a decent room for another pony, his parents often give him so much bit he doesn’t know what to do with them.

Spellbound didn’t want to waste too much time and energy to walk over to the pony, so Spellbound focused his magic to create a long distance teleportation spell. His mind was focused, and he felt his horn shimmering under his large hat. Just as the spell fired, Spellbound did a like hope and instantly his body vanish and reappeared just under the tree with a small magic explosion.

Standing right under the pony, Spellbound looked up. His hat tilted towards the dark sky and his green eyes met the wings of the pegasus.

“Um, you there? Pegasus in the tree?” Spellbound called, getting the attention of the pegasus

“Are you homeless? Do you need a room to stay in for the night?” Spellbound said in a generous tone.

Moon Beam was almost asleep when she suddenly heard a voice from below her.

"Um, you there? Pegasus in the tree?" She looked down to find the source of the voice, and found a unicorn standing under the tree looking up at her.

"Are you homeless? Do you need a room to stay in for the night?" the unicorn asked.

Moon Beam just stared at the stallion, not sure if she should be offended or not by his assumption of her being homeless. She was also contemplating if she should accept his offer or not. He seemed kind and trustworthy, but he's a complete stranger, how can she tell if he is truly somepony she can trust.

Still staring at the stallion, she opened her wings and began stretching them, since they were still tired from her long flight. Then, Moon Beam slowly stood up and hopped off of the tree, opening her wings quickly to lighten her landing. She landed right in front of the unicorn. She inspected him carefully, still not sure if she should trust the stranger. Her eyes shot to look into his shimmering green ones. She squinted slightly, not sure what to do next.

"No, I'm not homeless." Moon Beam said to the stallion in a sort of scolding tone.

"But I don't have anywhere to stay for tonight, so if you could provide me with a place to sleep safely, I would be very grateful." she said, then smiled.

Vincent Stormwalker landed in front of his home, walking inside and sighing, tossing aside his satchel. The Griffon took a seat on a nearby chair, after grabbing himself a drink. Time for a rest. Vincent Stormwalker was a resident of the Griffon Kingdom, an ex-solider in fact. Offically, he`d never taken part in any battles, but... well, the Griffon Kingdom had it`s secrets. Vincent was now a simple delivery courier, delivering packages of varying importance. Griffons were well known for taking any delivery job that required the crossing of the ocean, or any other long trip. They had much more endurance than the average Pegisi, and because they could afford to avoid resting, when they did do deliveries over land, they can keep flying longer and avoid resting in dangerous areas, like the Everfree Forest. Vincent had made deliveries from everywhere, Saddle Arabia, Equestria, you name it. Vincent was smaller than the average Griffion, but he still stood a head taller than most Stallions. Even as a courier, work was dangerous. A long scar across his left eye was a reminder of that. He`d been forced to rest after flying nearly all night, due to his own carelessness, and ended up picking a fight with a Manticore....

Of course, Vincent`s rest was to be short lived, as within the next few days he got multiple request for deliveries. He flipped through them, trying to choose which one`s interesting him. He finally decided on three: One was to the city of Manehatten, the other to Ponyville, and finally, Canterlot. He could get all three done, and it would only take a couple of days. So, once he`d packed, he`d taken off.

He`d finally arrived on the outskirts of Ponyville, grumbleing to himself as he realized he`d made an error: he`d chosen to take the scenic route, which had delayed him far more than he`d had planned, and now it was far to late for him to make the trip to Canterlot. He supposed he`d have to stay in the village of Ponyville.... He landed infront of the address where the delivery was meant for, a large tree that was converted into a library/house, and oppened up his satchel, pulling out the package. Best he could tell, it was some sort of book, likely a very large one, and set it on the door step, begining to walk towards where he knew there was a place to rent a room. 

The Pony responded to Spellbound. This is when Spellbound found out that the Pegasus was a mare. From the sound from her tone, she sounded somewhat offended. Spellbound lowered his head a bit shying away from the mare. His oversized hat completely concealed his entire face.

“Oh, sorry.” Spellbound apologised.

“I have enough bits, should you want to rent out a room, stranger” Spell bound said, trying to get a clear glimpse of the Pegasus.

Spellbound looked back up at the mare, avoiding eye contact with her because he felt uneasy looking at other ponies. Spellbound’s curiosity of the Pegasus’s appearance made him wonder what she looked like. To satisfy his curiosity, he casted a luminescence spell. Spellbound focused on his horn and mentally created light. In turn, a light blue simmer came from under his hat and created a small orb a light blue light above himself, allowing him to see the Mare’s appearance.

(sorry, but I don’t quite know what you look like, can you give me a brief description :) )

"Sorry, about the light. I just couldn't see you well" Spellbound said as he used his hat to avoid direct eye contact. 

(Moon Beam is a dark gray pony with silver eyes, her mane and tail are green and dark purple and they are sort of curly and a bit unkempt, she has two feathers that are black with a tint of tan behind her ear)

The strange stallion seemed to shy away from Moon Beam. She looked at him curiously, and tilted her head to the side. The stallion apologized, then offered to rent her a room for the night. She was beginning to warm up to him. He seemed nice and somewhat trustworthy, yet she was still a bit cautious.

Moon Beam squinted a bit, trying to see the unicorn in the dim light of the moon. His head tilted upwards slightly, then suddenly, an orb of blue light appeared above them. She blinked her eyes and pulled her head back from the brightness.

"Sorry, about the light. I just couldn't see you well." the stallion said, then tilted his head downwards once again, covering his face with his hat.

"Why is he acting so shy? Is he afraid of me? I don't see why he would be..." Moon beam wondered. She took a small step forward, attempting to get a better look at him. However, it was no use, and she didn't want him to walk around him or look under his hat to see him. That would make it awkward, and he would probably think she was even weirder than he seems to think she is now. 

"Uuhm, its fine.." Moon Beam said, then paused, thinking of what to say next.

"But uuh, if you could be kind enough to rent me a room for the night, that'd be truly amazing. And, like I said before, I would be very grateful." she said, smiling politely and tilting her head to the side, trying to see his face.

"But first, I think it'd be a good idea to introduce myself, right? My name is Moon Beam." she paused and tried to look at the unicorn once again. "What's your name?"  

Warning! This post has nothing to do with the thread!! Skip it! Please.

(Meep the Unicorn is magenta with a dark-mint-green mane and her cutie mark is a piece of paper with an omega symbol on it.http://ponymystic.deviantart.com/art/Meep-Blushing-base-396936360
Oh, and this at the moment has nothing to do with the previous threads. However, it will tie into it at some point :D)

Meep sighed happily as she entered her familiar house, with its welcoming ice-blue walls. The many bookcases lining the walls stood as a testament to how much she loved to read, for they were crammed full of books (most of whom were fantasies). But this evening, as the sun slowly set, she knew she wouldn't be diving into any of them. She had an idea, and she had to write it down.

It was little known in Ponyville that Meep was a writer, and a cartoon artist. She loved to draw and write, but so far she hadn't finished any stories to publish, and she kept her drawings to herself. And she liked it that way. Meep didn’t want publicity.

Now, she got out a sheet of paper and excitedly levitated her quill pen out of the ink bottle. Poised above the paper, it hovered. Then, grinning and almost giddy with anticipation, Meep began to write.

Once upon a time, there was a dragon whose heart was black as coal, in stark contrast to his scales of gleaming white. His name was Slytnon, and he was the craftiest wyrm in the entire Eighth Dimension (which was where the dragons lived). Never did he use truth to get his way – no, his whole life was a lie. He deceived every creature he met that he deemed would be of use to him, and whenever something – or someone – was not crucial to his Great Plan, he killed them.

For Slytnon had a Great Plan, one that would rival any he had yet spun. Every night, he gloated about it to his small, blue-green slave-dragon, Nettlebic. Every day, he was consumed by its intricate details. He knew everything about this plan had to be perfect, or else it would fail and he would die, according to the Dragon Law.

He planned to overthrow Dawnlight, the regal ruler of all the dragons in the Eighth Dimension.

Meep lay down her pen. The idea was out, written down on paper, and she wouldn’t forget it. Satisfied, she was about to sit down in her chair and pick up the book she was reading when her stomach rumbled.

“Oh, my goodness!” she said aloud, so shocked was she. “I haven’t eaten anything since lunch!!” And that was six hours ago! she added in her head, as she trotted towards her kitchen. Time for supper!

Half an hour later, Meep sat at her table with a plate of cheesy zucchini rice in front of her – her favorite meal! She levitated her fork to her mouth and was just about to take a bite…when suddenly there was a tremendous crash in front of her house. She jumped, and as she jumped, every single book in her living room fell off the shelf it was on and landed on the floor with another crash. Meep heaved an annoyed sigh, shoved a bite of cheesy zucchini rice into her mouth and, chewing rapidly, headed for the door to find out what in Celestia's name had happened.

Edited by yayayayayala
  • Brohoof 1

((I'm gonna throw in my oc demon blood for a couple of posts hope you don't mind)$

Steel flew in the cover of night "ponyvile now I just need to find my target demon blood I can't wait to get that reward I'll be set for life" steel said to himself " this is his last known location I'll start my search tomorrow" then hey saw the two ponies under a tree, he landed "hey you two wouldn't happen to know if demonblood is in the area would you" steel asked while trying to seem friendly hoping that his daggers and pouches of assorted blades would not cause any problems "if not you should know that demonblood is hell bent on causing chaos and he is a vile pony he won't think twice to kill you" steel said "oh where is are my manners my name is stained steel and I'm sorry to interupt you two but I need to find him as I'm sure you can understand from what I told you"steel said.he want big on being with others and ponies tend to stay away from him because of all the blades he carried and the way he acted towerds them so being friendly was a big challenge for him

• Brohoof 1

(Let's do this! Yeah.)

Frost sat in his room writing a letter to his friend in Canterlot. He had arrived in Ponyville from there only a few days ago and was staying in the inn until he could find a more perminate place to settle. Once he had finished the letter he rolled it up and sealed it. Putting it in his saddle bags he trotted out of the inn and walked down the road listening to his music.

After about a half an hour of walking he stopped to look around. He took of his head phones and strained his eyes, it was so dark all he had to go by was the moonlight. He soon realized he was more lost than he was comfortable with. "Ah crap!" he thought as he turned to see some ponies conversating under a nearby tree. He was hesitant to trot over and ask for directions, talking to ponies in the woods at night didn't seem like a "proper idea to him", but he figured it was worth a shot.

He turned off his music and trotted over to the small group of ponies. "Umm....excuse me, but would any of you happen to know how to get to the post office?" he asked softly.

• Brohoof 1

The unicorn with the large hat was about to tell Moon Beam his name when suddenly, another pegasus lighted down behind her and asked "Hey you two wouldn't know if demonblood was in the area would you?"

Moon Beam turned her head quickly to look at the stallion, a bit startled by his sudden appearance. He had many pouches full of knive and daggers, which worried her a bit. He sounded friendly enough, but the weapons made her a bit wary. The pegasus proceeded to tell them that this "demonblood" wouldn't hesitate to kill us, then mentioned that his name was stained steel and that it was crucial for him to find demonblood.  

Honestly, Moon Beam found stained steel quite stunning. Although, he seemed like the type to not want a partner or anything along those lines. She sighed quietly to herself then turned around fully to face the stallion.

"Well, I don't live around here or anything, in fact I live very far, so I wouldn't know anything about any of the ponies here. However, maybe I could help you find him." Moon Beam suggested nervously. She had a good feeling he would say that he likes to work alone or something typical like that, but it didn't hurt to try.

Suddenly, yet another pony trotted up to them. Moon Beam heard him as he approached, and turned towards the direction of his hoof steps. She groaned and thought "Oh no, not another one."

The pony stopped a few feet in front of the small group, then softly asked "Umm... excuse me, but would any of you happen to know how to get to the post office?"

Moon Beam just looked at him blankly and said "As I just explained to him," she motioned to the pegasus behind her with her head, "I don't live around here so I wouldn't know. I don't know about him right there," she motioned to the still nameless unicorn next to her, "but I have no clue. Sorry." She shrugged, and noticed that she might have sounded a bit more rude than she had intended. "Im sorry about being so rude, Im just a bit, agitated." she added, then turned back towards stained steel to await his answer.

steel was about to answer the mare when another pony walked up and asked for directions "sorry i dont know i just came here looking for a criminal, his name is demonblood into see him you will know he used a spell to steal the wings of a dragon." steel said to the stallion "well I don't tend to work with others but I think as long as you can prove that you can fight and hold your own aginst a trained warrior than I could use the help" Streep said to the mare as he looked her over-she looks nice by she probably wouldn't want go be with a stallion like me- steel thought as he Pulled a samll knife out and handed it to her" show me what you got and don't worry I wont hurt you I'll stop right befor I break skin that is if I have a chance to counter" steel told her with a smile on his face "can you guys give us some room I dont know how she fights so we could use ten feet I think what do you think... I didn't catch your name what was it" steel asked the group

((ooc his thoughts will be put in-- or in italics I just wanted you guys to know))

Stained steel told Moon Beam that he didn't tend to work with others, but if she could hold her own she was in, which surprised her. He then pulled out a knife and gave it to her, telling her to show him what fighting skills she had. Moon Beam didn't need to fight often, so didn't, but she had learned a thing or two about fighting from her dad when she was young, and also over time as she traveled and such.

The stallion asked that the two other ponies give them at least ten feet, then asked if she thought that was enough room. "Yeah, I think thats good." Moon Beam answered as she smirked a bit. Then, Stained Steel asked for her name. She hesitated for a moment, then replied "Moon Beam."

Then she weilded the knife Stained Steel had given her to use in this mock fight, got in a fighting stance, and narrowed her eyes to look at the rather gorgeous stallion across from her. She looked him over as he pulled out another knife and got into a fighting stance. He was magnificent to her, and she got so caught up in him she almost forget that they were supposed to fight. Suddenly, everything about her changed. Her posture, her expression, her attitude, just her. She wasn't the regular Moon Beam, she was a fighter. However, she didn't know what kind of fighter Stained Steel was, or how good he was, which scared her. He looked like a rouge warrior type that was used to killing, which she honestly didn't mind.

Moon Beam yet again lost her train of thought, but regained herself again, shaking her head and narrowing her eyes, thinking of a way to take him down and prove herself as a worthy partner. "Ready?" she said to the stallion as she grinned deviously.

• Brohoof 2

Steel pulled out his favorite dagger, It was ornate with a stainless steel grip carved with his family crest the blade itself was a swirl of black and silver, but it was very sharp it could split a hair he decided to use his second dagger as well but this one wasn't ornate it was just a solid black dagger. Steel watched her as she readied herself taking nite if how her focus slipped twice -why would her focus slip at a time like this, tha could mean life or death- steel thought as she saud he name -thats a nice name- then he heard her ask if he was ready" not to seem cocky but I'm always ready the real equation is are you ready" steel said with a board exprison on his face he twirled his daggers and spread his wings as he went into his fighting stance he was ready even tho he has no knowledge of moonbeam or how she fought he was sure that he wouldn't be bested by her mostly due to te fact his cutie mark said he was a master with all small blades but most of all daggers he wathced moonbeam with anticipation

Frost was taken aback when the mare in the tree snapped at him, but when she apologized he accepted it.....hesitantly. He sat and listened to the two ponies conversation for a bit. When he was asked to give them some space he gave a confused look, then nodded and backed up about ten feet. When the knifes were drawn he became slightly frightened due to the fact he wasn't fully comprehending the situation, but after a few seconds he calmed down and studied their stances closer. "Strange, their fighting stances are far from what I've seen, and those daggers." he thought turning his gaze to the knives. "So well sharpened it's scary." he muttered, thinking of his internship as a blacksmith back in Canterlot. He reached into his saddle bags and pulled out his custom dagger he had made as his final project for the blacksmith. It's curved blade had ingravings all over it. Shifting his gaze to the handle with its leather strappings and brass hoof hole for his hoof to hoof combat. "What I would give to be able to use you again." he thought flipping and spinning his blade around in an elegant fashion.

Edited by Frosty V

While waiting to for moonbeam to attack steel saw one of the other ponies pull out his own dagger and start to spin it-I'll challenge him next- steel thought. He turned his attention back to moonbeam- that smile, i don't know why but for some reasone it pitting me on edge I'll have to be careful to at the very least not get angry TNT daggers enchainment would cause mento kill her because she would be attacking me and I don't want that- steel thought he shifted his weight back and forth -when moonbeam attacks I'll be ready for a dodge and most likely a counter strike of my own and hopefully she will prove to be a challenge I wouldn't mind keeping her around-steel thought while changin his exprisson to a cold stare he look heartless like this. No matter what he thought about he was always ready for moonbeam to strike he had fought so many others that it was second nature to him, all he did in fights now was just react but if need be he still could do the first move "moonbeam since I'm seeing how well you fight you make te first move after all you know what they say ladies first"steel said as he chuckeld

As Moon Beam stood, waiting to fight, she thought of just how she would fight him and prove herself worthy. She knew it would be tough, considering his cutie mark showed off his skill in fighting. She was a bit worried that he would actually hurt her, but she seemed to trust him more than anypony else.

The stallion broke her thoughts by saying that she should strike first. She smiled then said "I was planning on it." Then she began rocking back and forth slightly with her wings opened and down by her sides. Her ears were lying back against her head and her eyes were narrowed and focused on the stallion ahead of her.

She hesitated for a bit to attack, waiting to attack. Moon Beam noticed that he was steadily shifting his weight to either side. She knew what he was doing, and had an idea for a strike.

Moon Beam steadied herself for a moment, and focused on the stunning pegasus. Then in an instant, she was bolting towards the pony at top speed, making an obvious first move. Then, as the two ponies got close, she jumped into the air and flipped above the stallion, landing behind him. She quickly turned around to find him staring at her, so she made a quick jump to the side, just in case he would try to attack. As she was turning to face the stallion yet again, she caught a glimpse of the moon, and her eyes flashed to red instead of their normal silver. She gasped as she saw the red flash of her eyes shifting colors, then looked at the stallion. "Wait!" she yelled abruptly.

Moon Beam suddenly felt dizzy, and started swaying side to side. She dropped the knife, and before she could fall to the ground, caught herself. She stared at the Stained Steel with horror and worry. "No.." she said softly and in disbelief as she looked down at the ground and closed her eyes. "This can't be happening now.. No.." her eyes then shot back to Stained Steel. She felt one hoof step towards him, then another, and another. She looked at her hooves in confusion. "What?" she kept her eyes on her hooves as they kept moving towards the direction of the pony. Suddenly, she looked up to find Stained Steel's face only inches away from hers. Moon Beam looked into his eyes and blushed. "Sorry, I don't know whats going on." she apologized. She tried to step away, but found she couldn't.

The mare and the stallion's lips were so close that they were almost touching, and she wanted to reach her head forward and kiss him, but knew that wouldn't be a good idea. She looked into the stallion's eyes, and found herself moving closer..

Steel was shocked by how she read his movements. And as he was about to show her why she shouldn't take her eyes off of her opponent she jumped to the side -smart mare-he thought as he waited got her next move she yelled wait and dropped her knife and then looked at him that's when he seen her eys had changed color-eye shift that happens with m dagger not like that tho-steel thought then he hears her say this can't be happening "what can't be happening" steel asked her but instead of answering him she just looked at her hooves as she steeped closer and said what as she continued to get closer steel stood still carious as to what was going on when she looked up her face was inches away and she said she didn't know what was going as she kept coming closer-didn't know wants going on what does that mean-steel thought as he looked into her eyes he wasn't sure what to do he decided to take two steps back and see what happens as he stepped back he put his daggers up "what do you mean you don't know what's going on how can you not and while I'm asking why did your eyes shift color" steel asked kindly

As Moon Beam got closer the stallion stepped back. He took out his knives and asked her what she meant when she said she didn't know what was going on, and also asked why her eyes changed color. She sighed and looked into Stained Steel's eyes. "It's my curse. That's the whole reason I'm here in Ponyville. I was supposed to find the princess at the castle to see if she could lift the curse." she explained as the curse pushed her closer and closer to the stallion. She tried her best to stop herself, but it was no use. "I'm sorry, I honestly don't know what's going on, this has never happened before." suddenly, she stopped moving, and she had control of her body once again. "Good.." she sighed.

Moon Beam looked up at Stained Steel, then down at the knives he was holding up to defend himself. She put her head down and closed her eyes tightly. A tear fell down her cheek as she exhaled deeply. "Im sorry, I shouldn't have started fighting you. I knew about the curse, and it's unpredictable. I should've known better." she said with her head still pointed towards the ground. The tears started falling faster, and she turned away from Stained Steel. "I'm sorry.." she said softly as she began walking away from him.

• Brohoof 1

Frost had turned away from the fight to see if he still had the old tricks his teachers had taught him. He was tying on his chain on to his hoof and connecting it to tthe loop at the end of his knife. "Well its tighter than I remember, but all the same it will have to suffice." he muttered to himself under his breath.

He stood up and walked over to a compact group of smaller trees and stood in the middle or at leaste as close to a middle as he could get. He held his blade, curled up the chain, spun and released. When he did so the knife launched straight forward, cutting one tree in half and stabbing into the tree behind it. "Whoa. Forgot just how sharp you were." he chuckled wrapping a little bit of the chain around his hoof again. "Now how bout this." he growled as he spun 180 degrees ripping the knife out of the tree and swinging it widely cutting down three more trees before sling it back towards him, letting it go under and between his legs.

When he heard the blade stab another tree he preformed a front flip and yanked the knife forward, ripping the tree from the ground, and then slamming it back down. "Not to shabby." he thought walking back out to see the two ponies from before face to face. "Ohhh ummm......ok?" he muttered sitting back down.

(Filler post, I was bored ok! Jeez lol jk :))

"hey moonbeam it's ok moonbeam" steel said as he flew in front of her, he used his hoof to lift her face to his and looks her in the eye "I want to help you I can deal with demonblood later iv been i have been chasing him for years it's time I took a break" steel said as he wiped her tears away "no cheer up you have proven yourself able and I Would be honored to fight by tour side"steel said kindly "now then where to moonbeam?" steel asked as he stepped out of her way.-should I tell her about my family dagger and what it does... No I shouldn't at least not yet but if I dint and she sees what it dies it my scare her-steel thought he just couldn't seem to decide "wait here I'll be right back" steel said as he remembered his knife that moon beam dropped he flew back and grabbed it he put it back in it's sheath and flew back to moonbeam "ok now we can go" step said with a real smile on his face.- how long has it been since I really smiled-steel thought- ten or more... That's a long time to go with out happiness- steel thought as they walked

Frost saw the two ponies leaving and sat there staring. "Follow or stay behind." he thought contemplating his options. "On one good if I stay, I have no where to live and nopony to talk to. On the other hoof if I follow them who knows what could happen, they might turn me away but the thought of making new friends, going on an adventure of some sorts, and mabey...mabey being able to fight again." he thought with a smile. He had made his decision.

He grabbed his saddle bags, put the knife in its sheathe, stood up, and galloped after the two ponies. When he caught up he slowed down to a trotting pace. "Ummm hi again." he said in a shy tone. "If you two don't mind, could I tag along with you? I have no where else to go and you two seem like the only nice ponies around these parts." he continued looking away. "If that does not suffice I will gladly go my merry way." but in the back of Frost's mind he began to worry. "My merry way? Please. Being a mercenary really isn't merry at all, just death and money, that's it." he thought to himself keeping a straight face.

As Moon Beam walked away, she heard Stained Steel yell after her. She saw him light down in front of her, then felt his hoof bring her face up to look at his. She was expecting to see his blank, almost emotionless eyes, but to her surprise, they were gleaming and full of care. She noticed that her mouth had curved into a slight smile, then smiled even wider. Stained Steel said that he wanted to help her, and that he would take a break from hunting down demon blood. He had a sort of happy and caring tone in his voice, which confused Moon Beam a bit.

Stained Steel whipped the tears from her cheeks and said "Now cheer up, you have proven yourself able and I would be honored to fight by your side. Now then, where to Moon Beam?" he then stepped to the side. She began walking then suddenly, Stained Steel told her to wait as he flew back to the place where they stood during the fight, picked up the knife she had dropped moments before, then flew back to her side.

Moon Beam smiled as the gorgeous pegasus lighted down by her. She peered at him for a moment, looking over his amazing body. He looked magnificent, his coat, his mane, his tail, and his personality were absolutely stunning. She happily sighed and smiled to herself, knowing that she would be journeying alongside this great pegasus.

"Well uuhm, I don't exactly know where we are going at the moment." Moon Beam confessed. "But if we are eventually going to the castle, I suggest we rest for the night and make the rest of the trip tomorrow." she suggested as they walked along.

"ok sounds good to me" steel said the he heard somepony trotting up to them and say that they seemed nice an he would like to join them " you think I seem nice now but you don't know what I do to keep bits flowing in, it is fine with me but if there is a fight I won't protect you" steel said coldly" it's up to moonbeam if you can join us or not" steel added-I don't want him joining us but I can't turn away help that could help moonbeam, even if it means dealing with ponies that can't fight and don't have anything to offer that I can see... Congratulation's steel you went from being a loner to having two ponies with you-steel thought what do you say moonbeam do you wan him coming with us or would you rather it just be the two of us?" steel asked moonbeam as he turned his head to look at her -if I'm not careful demonblood will come and take her, an knowing him he wouldn't kill but use he as bait to keep me hunting and who knows what he would do to her during that time-steel thought while waging for moonbeam to answer, steel thought of something "if you will be tagging along o should know your name otter wise I'll just call you the third whell since to was the third to join"steel said to the pony

Frost frowned at the pony. "Be able to fight?" he thought to himself. "Pffft please I can kill anything." he added in thought flipping his knife as he did so. He could tell this stallion had feelings for Moon Beam, but he could care less about that. He could also tell this stallion didn't much care for his company by the tone of his voice and figured they were going to be butting heads if Moon Beam decided to let him tag along.

When he asked for his name he scoffed. "It's Frost." he said in a bland tone. "Like you care." he muttered low enough for the stallion not to hear him. "Wonderful Frost. Barely opened your mouth and you already have someone to hate you." he thought, but immeaditly shrugged it off. "It dosent matter, if we get into a sticky situation we will see just how well equipped I am." he thought giving the stallion an icy glare. "What about you. I'm sure you have a name." he asked keeping his eyes toward. "Or do I have to EARN that privilege." he said in a sarcastically noticeable fake, kind sounding tone of voice.

After the strange pony asked if he could tag along with us, Stained Steel technically explained that he really didn't want him to come along, but that if he did he was responsible for himself. The pegasus then asked Moon Beam if she would like the pony to go along, or if she would like it to just be the two of them, then he looked at her. She turned her head to look into his eyes, then looked at the other stallion, then to the ground. She thought for a moment, trying to sort out the pros and cons of having the stallion join them on their journey.

Then suddenly, Stained Steel spoke again, breaking her thoughts. He told the pony that he should tell them his name, or else he'd be called the third wheel. Moon Beam giggled slightly at this, bringing her hoof up to cover her mouth.

She peered at the stallion who had requested to come along with her and Stained Steel. She looked him over, and by the way he looked, he didn't seem like the fighting or adventuring type. However, she wouldn't mind if he came along, he might surprise her. Also, he could be of some help to the them.

"Well, I don't think it would hurt much to have him tag along." she said, still looking at the stallion and smiled. She then looked back at Stained Steel, not sure of what she should expect as his reaction.