Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Steel got off the filly and helped her up she teleported right into steels back steel looked to frost "she's as really as you and me frost this is Astrid" steel said

Astrid looked at frost he silverish grey eyes assessing she locked eyes with him and smiled going through his memory with out ever being noticed she looked to steel "those tattoos become daggers right daddy" Astrid said

Steel nodded and Astrid beamed she looked at frost "I'm sorry about your mother" she whispered wanting to see what his reaction would be she was curious even though she looed and sounded innocent she wasn't she took after steel who in truth wasn't even her real dad he had just adopted her when his contract lead to the killing if eat parents

Steel couldn't hear what was being said but assumed it was personal

((I need a cutie mark for her she can see into the minds of others if she had direct eye contact and she can hear your thoughts if she's close enough so of you have any ideas for a cutie mark that would be greatly appreciated))

((I was thinking something like the psychic eye or something of that nature hahahahaha))

Frost groaned from his hangover like headache, Astrid is his daughter, Steel didn't seem like the fatherly type. Frost shook his head once again rubbing his hoofs through his mane until the small voice of the filly broke the silence with something he thought he would never hear. Causing him to stop his hoofs on his forehead, his eyes widened. The only thing that moved on Frost was the blood that had run down his face. He turned his head, a surprised, a face you would expect to see if somepony had just come face to face with their worst fear. "How does she know about my mum..." he said slowly and in a fearful tone. He walked a little closer. "How do you know about my mum! How does she know about my mum!" He said almost frantically, looking at Astrid and then quickly looked up to Steel. Frost wasn't angry at the filly, he was concerned. The topic about his mother was a very touchy one, one he didn't like to bring up a lot. Frost waited for an answer

Astrid smiled "I know a lot about you already frost" Astrid whispered "and please keep your voice down it'll help that headache of yours and no pony else will hear anyways when I locked eyes with you I took a trip into your mind and skimmed your memories as well as heard your thoughts by the way I think you have a chance with Luna" she whispered she had the same innocent look on her face the whole time she was already analyzing his reaction in her head she knew now that it was a very touchy subject for him and if need be she scouts use it against him she doubted she would since he was with steel she would do the same thing to the mare as soon as she was done with frost she was still looking into his eyes

Steel looked at frost confused he hadn't seen them lock eyes and this didn't know what had just happened if he had though he would have explained but he didn't so he wouldn't he was wondering what moonbeam would say he would have to explain how he came to have a daughter and why she would tackle and attack him like she did

Senia looked at Grell and smiled widely. "Really? We can be friends?!" she almost shouted, then stopped herself. Her eyes were full of joy and she wanted to run up and hug him, but restrained herself. "I'm sorry I got so excited. I've never really had very many friends.. But the ones that I have had were really close, because they understood me. I hope we can become close friends." she said smiling. Senia turned and tilted her head to look at a small flower in the tree next to her. She flew up and picked it off of the branch, then lighted back down next to Grell. "Here." she said, handing him the small, pink flower. "I always do this with my friends. But, it is always special. I picked this one because of its bright color. That means I think our friendship can become something very fun and bright." She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. She didn't know why, but she felt as if she could trust him. 

Moon Beam flew off after Frost got up and began to walk around. "Well, it's good that he's okay." she thought. She began scanning the forest floor and picking up materials that she thought would make a good hut type thing. She turned around when she heard something happening behind her. All she could see was blurs moving around quickly. After a little while, she saw Steel and some little filly she had never seen before. She stared at the filly as she talked to Steel and Frost, but couldn't hear what they were saying. She was too far away. She flew a bit closer, and heard the little filly say 'daddy' to Steel, and she stopped. 

"Daddy? Steel has a kid? Huh..." she thought as she lighted down, not knowing what to do. When she saw Frost start to freak out about the little filly knowing about his mother, Moon Beam knew what she had done. She decided to cast a spell on herself so that the filly couldn't do the same to her. Her eyes glowed and she had a determined and slightly frustrated look on her face. After a few seconds, the glow in her eyes faded away and she had completed her spell. "Now I'm safe." she thought, then smiled. It was a trick she had learned while she living out in the woods. You never know what type of creatures are out there, and you always have to protect yourself. 

Once she was done watching the three ponies, she decided to join them. "Uh, hey guys. Frost, are you alright?" she asked, noticing that he looked a bit uneasy. She then looked at the little filly with a sort of scolding look. "Why would you do that to him?" she thought, then looked back to Frost, staying alert just in case something happened with him again.

((Sorry this one is so long))

Astrid seem the mares scolding look she turned "who do you think you are looking at me like that" Astrid snapped at her she wasn't to fond of ponies thinking they could scold her that was her daddy's job she locked eyes with moonbeam and felt the spell she took a deep breath and her irises turned purple and she broke the spell she knew the mare would detect he'd in her mind so she was fast and went through her most recent memories before getting out of her head

Steel liked at Astrid when she snapped at moonbeam "Astrid don't talk to your elders like that" steel said that's when he seen what she was doing he stepped on her way but it was to late she had finished "haven't I told you to stay out of other ponies heads" steel said locking eyes with her Astrid cowered when they locked eyes she could feel spawns presence and it scared her she couldn't get past spawn and into steels head and that scared her she couldn't read his thoughts or see what he was thinking only what spawn was thinking steel stepped aside "say you're sorry" steel said

Astrid sighed "sorry moonbeam" Astrid said

((Btw, if you know the song that Moon Beam sings -youll find out- omg you are awesome))

Moon Beam felt when Astrid broke her spell. "Smart filly." she thought. But before she could do anything about the spell, the little filly got into her head. She knew and could almost feel her memories being scanned through. She felt dizzy for a moment, but when Steel stepped between the two ponies, her dizziness went away. 

When Astrid apologized to her, Moon Beam looked down at the filly, but pretty much ignored it. She knew it wasn't sincere, and didn't appreciate that. Also, she knew her 'little and innocent' thing was just a game. 

"Frost, since you don't really seem well enough to make a place for yourself to rest, I'm going to do it for you. Just hang in there for a little while, and I'll have it done soon. I promise." Moon Beam smiled, then flew off to continue gathering materials. 

She made Frost's little hut out of leaves and sticks, and used a spell to keep most of it together and insulated so that it would be warm. As soon as she finished, she took a few steps back to look at it. She smiled, then walked inside of the little structure. She cast a spell and a small light appeared in the air above her and illuminated the small room. "There.." she said to herself, then stepped outside. "Frost, it's done!" she called, then flew deeper into the forest. She flew deep enough so that the others couldn't see her anymore. She began to gather more materials to make another hut, and as she gathered, she began to sing. "Stay, for tonight. If you want to, I could show you, what my dreams are made of, as I'm dreaming of your face." She was careful to sing quietly, even though she was pretty far from the other ponies. The deeper she went into the forest, the louder she sang. "I've been away, for a long time. Such a long time, and I miss you there. I can't imagine being anywhere else, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here." 

She hadn't noticed but as she sang, the plants around her began to glow, and as she sang louder, the more radiant the glow became. However, once she was done gathering, she looked up and saw the luminescent light coming from the plant life around her. She continued singing, and the glow became more intense. She smiled, then beat her wings once, and the light went away. She then trotted back to the others, happily humming to herself. 

Once she finished the other hut, she looked it over, then added a light to it, just like she had done to Frost's. "Steel! I finished!" she yelled, then lifted into the air. Once she heard him get closer, she silently flew above the trees. She looked up at the night sky and smiled. She then looked down and focused on the tree branches below her. Her eyes began to glow, and the branches moved together. Moon Beam flew down and got comfortable in her little tree hammock, then looked up at the sky again. She watched the stars glimmer, and smiled, remembering times from her childhood. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star." She used to look up at the stars and sing with her mother. "How I wonder what you are." Her mom used to tell her stories about the stars, and tell her how they got their names. "Up above the world so high." Sometimes, they would talk about going to visit the stars one day. "Like a diamond in the sky." Ever since, Moon Beam has dreamed about going to the stars, even as she got older. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are." As she sat in the moonlight and watched the stars, she began to hum very softly to herself, and let the flowers around her glow slightly.

Steel flew over wit Astrid on his back he didn't see moonbeam at first them he seem the tree hammock he assumed she wanted to be left alone sighed

Astrid nuzzled steel "I missed you daddy" Astrid as she hugged him "you was supposed to be back form Ponyville three days ago and I find you out running around with some mare and stallion why are you even out here with them daddy" Astrid didn't like bejng away from steel

Steel smiled as he walked into the hut and sat Astrid down and laid down by her "I'm sorry Astrid but moonbeam has this curse and she needed help getting to Luna and I could help as for frost he joined up with her when I did bit I can't seem to remember why" steel said he wasn't sure that Astrid was ready to hear that him and moonbeam was together and since moonbeam didn't ask about Astrid being his daughter he assumed that she didn't want to know about why steel had a daughter he laid his wing on her

Astrid nodded and nuzzled steel snuggling up to him she fell asleep under steels wing

Moon Beam- despite everything that had happened that day- wasn't very tired. Since she couldn't fall asleep, all she could do was hum to herself and watch as the stars glimmered in the night sky. "I suppose​ I could go flying for a little while. I'm sure I'll be tired by the time I get back." she thought. She reached out to pick a purple flower, then quickly beat her wings, and was soon high in the air. The tree shook from her take off, and the other flowers that had been glowing around her went back to normal. However, the one flower she took with her was illuminating a very bright glow. She smiled, then tucked it behind her ear and tied it in securely with a braid. 

She glided through the air quickly, riding on the breeze. She kept her wings spread wide, flapping them periodically to keep herself in the air. "It's so beautiful tonight. The moon is so bright, too. Lovely.." she thought. The trees below her rustled quietly in the wind, making Moon Beam smile. She loved the sound of the leaves in the night. It calmed her. It helped her think. 

However, all she could think about was the fact that they had barely made any progress. "We didn't even make it very far, and then we had to stop and rest. We aren't even close to this Leif guy. And then, that little filly showed up... Whatever. She can't be that much trouble, she's Steel's daughter." She stopped mid-flight, almost forgetting to keep flapping her wings. Moon Beam shook her head, and kept flying. She spotted a beach up ahead, and tilted herself to the side, heading straight for it. "The water will get my mind off of things." she thought as she flew over the shimmering water. She reached out her leg, just letting the tip of her hoof skim the sparkling surface. Even though it was a perfect moment, the thoughts came back to her as quick as they left. "Uugh!" she yelled, and rose into the air. Once she was high enough, she tipped herself to face downward, then flew as fast as she could. Soon, she was deep in the water. She had slowed to a stop, and was floating there with her eyes closed, wings outwards. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around, immediately seeing a bright, purple glow. She then remembered the flower, that was tucked safely behind her ear. She slowly swam back to the shore and got out of the water. Moon Beam sat on the sand, soaking wet. She looked up at the sky and saw the full moon. Her eyes flashed red quickly, and she sighed. "Whatever." she said, then stood up and shook the water off of herself. Once she was dry, she lied down on the sand, and was soon fast asleep.

Grell smiled and took the flower "it's late do you want to stay with me tonight it can be very dangerous u. The everfree at night"grell said with a smile he would love to have her stay in his little two room shack that he used when burying bodies of ponies that didn't have family

Steel heard the trees rustle but thought it was the wind soon he feel asleep but he was restless he wanted moonbeam by his side he missed her and whimpered a little in his sleep

Astrid was sleeping peacefully dreaming of her daddy and the times before he would leave for work back when he spent all day playing with her she still didn't know that he would spend all day with her and then was up most of the night working he didn't get much sleep back then but he knew it was worth it he loved Astrid and would do anything to see her beautiful smile she wa the only one that could bring out steels good side until moonbeam came along steel woke up he just couldn't sleep but he didn't get up he didn't want to disturb Astrid or moonbeam

Senia giggled quietly to herself when Grell took the flower from her. She had been afraid he wouldn't want to take it, but when he did, she was relieved. When he offered for her to stay with him for the night, she hesitated. "Uhm, well.. Uh, okay." she said nervously. It wasn't the fact that she had just met the stallion that made her nervous, it was her eyes. She could do amazing things with her eyes, but they can be 'pretty interesting' as she described them. When danger was near, they would do certain things to her, to protect her. And she couldn't control herself when that happened sometimes, and she didn't want to accidentally hurt Grell, or scare him, or anything like that. But she didn't want to refuse and seem like she was hiding something. 

After a while, Moon Beam jolted awake, sitting straight up. She was breathing heavily, and she looked around at her surroundings frantically. Soon, she stopped and calmed down, realizing that she was simply at a beach, and that it was just a dream. She shook her head, then slowly got up and began walking towards the woods, since she was a bit too uneasy to fly.

As she walked, visions from her dream came back to her. There she was, there Steel was. Her wings began to glow, her eyes began to glow. The forest began to glow. Steel stayed. Then came Astrid. Moon Beam looked at Astrid. "Daddy, she scares me!" shouted Astrid. Steel looked at Moon Beam. He yelled at her. He took Astrid, and was gone. There she was, alone.

"Ugh." she groaned, and shook her head. "Stop, thinking about it." she told herself.

Soon, she was back to where they had all stopped to rest. She looked at the hut that Steel and Astrid were in, staring for a moment. She laughed quietly, then lifted into the air and got back into her hammock. This time, she fell asleep almost instantly. 

Grell smiled "okay my hut is this way senia" grell said as he turned to walk he summoned his scythe just incase they got attacked he didn't want her to get hurt in his compony

Steel seen moonbeam land informs of the Hun he expected her to come and lay beside him when she laughed he was confused them moonbeam flew off he sighed he really wanted her to be next to him he very carefully lifted his wing of Astrid and lightly kissed her forehead before getting up and walking out to go see moonbeam Astrid stored a little but went back to sleep steel took flight and flew over to the hammock and when he seen moonbeam was already fast asleep he sighed and kissed her lightly before landing and walking back into his hut and laying back by Astrid and putting his wing around her he wouldn't be able to sleep bit that was fine he had gone many days without sleep before and he would undoubtedly do it more then once again he figured he be

Doing it till the day he died from some wound he received in battle

Senia followed Grell as he walked to his hut. When she saw him summon his scythe, she jumped slightly, then calmed back down quickly. She stayed mostly silent as they walked through the woods, just looking around at all the plant life and occasionally looked up at the sky. 

Moon Beam was jolted awake yet again by the same dream she had earlier. Except this time, she heard what Steel had said when he yelled at her. "You're such a monster, Moon Beam! How could you scare my poor Astrid like that?! I hate you, Moon Beam! I don't love you! I never have! I never want to see your ugly face again!" The scene played over and over again in her mind, his words stinging like a fresh cut in lemon juice. Moon Beam closed her eyes and shook her head. "No.." she said. 

Suddenly, she heard footsteps not too far away. She looked up and narrowed her eyes, trying to focus. Soon, she could make out the figure of two ponies. There was a stallion with a scythe and a mare following close behind. "Wait..." Moon Beam said, straining to look at the mare. "S-...Senia? Senia?! Senia! No frickin' way! Senia!" she shouted, flapping her wings quickly and taking off, heading straight for the two ponies. 

Moon Beam was so excited that she pretty much tackled Senia. The two rolled over and over each other. "I can't believe it's you! Do you remember me?!" she yelled, now standing above the mare, her wings spread in excitement and happiness. 

Senia stared into the silver eyes of the pegasus who had just knocked her to the ground. She stared at the mare, looking her over. She couldn't see very well, but it didn't take her long to recognize her. "Moon Beam! For the love of Celestia, where have you been?! It's been forever since I've seen you, you crazy plot hole!" Senia screamed as she jumped up and hugged her old best friend.

"I know! It's actually kind of sad that we haven't tried to contact each other. We used to be so close." Moon Beam said, looking at Senia almost longingly.

"I mean, I tried to contact you and find you and what not, but no one could tell me where you were."

"I'm sorry, that's my fault. I kind of up and left a while ago. I live in the middle of a forest pretty far from here. No one knew where I had gone."

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are here now, we are here now." Senia said, smiling brightly, her eyes shimmering in the moonlight. Moon Beam smiled back, glad that her friend forgave her. They stared into each others' eyes for a while, smiling and remembering all the times they had together. Then, Senia turned to Grell. "Grell, this is my best friend, Moon Beam." she said, beaming like a young filly.  

Grell turned pulling his scythe out he was about to cut theatre in half then he heard what they where saying when senia introduced him he nodded and held his hoof out "it's nice to meet you" grell said once they shook hooves he looed at her with a scolding look " now then in to what you did wrong you tackled somepony in the middle of the night while they are walking trough the everfree if you two had been laughing and talking I would have cut you in half you have to be more carful" grell scolded her

Since steel wasn't asleep he had heard the commotion and got up bejng careful to not disturb Astrid as she slept steel silently flew over to them and what he seem shocked him his old friend grell "grell is that you" steel said

Grell liked at him "steel I thought you was dead" grell said they hugged like stallions do real quick "I'm as alive as half the things you see so how's it been" steel asked

Grell smiled "you know how it is just moving around trying to not hurt Anypony and keeping the dead where they should be" grell said

Moon Beam turned to Grell, looking directly at his scythe. She rolled her eyes at the stallion as he scolded her as if she were a small filly. "Well my sincere apologies that I haven't seen my best friend in the whole world in years and I got excited because I finally found her." she said sarcastically, then looked at Senia. They both giggled, then turned to Steel when he started talking to Grell. Moon Beam began walking away from the two stallions, motioning for Senia to follow her so that they could talk. 

"So, what have you been up to?" Moon Beam asked.

"Nothing much really. Just been tending to the forests and such, as always." Senia replied. She looked at the glowing flower that was tucked behind Moon Beam's ear. "Still doing your magic, huh?"

"Yeah, I've gotten a lot better." 

"And, the curse?" Senia asked nervously.

Moon Beam sighed. "Well, it's... interesting. But that's what I'm here for. Steel, the pony that's talking to Grell, he's helping me get rid of it. But, enough about me. I can tell you're still doing magic, too, huh? Tending to the forests is a more magical thing."

"Duh! It's hard work, but it's worth it in the end. The forest loves me." she said, smiling. She stopped walking and reached her hoof out to one of the trees. A branch slowly bent down to meet her hoof. A vine began slithering down the tree branch and around Senia's hoof, then up her leg. She affectionately stroked the vine and the branch, then picked a small, dark purple flower from the vine. She pulled her hoof back, and the branch and vine retracted and went back to their rightful places. 

"Here." Senia said, giving the flower to Moon Beam. "Remember when we first met?" she asked.

"Yeah. You gave me a flower just like this one." Moon Beam replied, looking at the delicate flower. 

"But, do you remember what it meant?" 

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Moon Beam looked at Senia, smiling brightly. "It meant that even though our friendship was small and just blooming, it had great potential, like the flower." she said.

"And the purple..." Senia said, smiling warmly at her friend.

"Represents the mysterious yet lovely friendship we would have." They both spoke at the same time, then laughed.

"I've missed you so much, Moon Beam." Senia said, a tear falling down her cheek.

"I know. I've missed you, too." Moon Beam's eyes were filling with tears also. The two friends hugged, and began crying almost instantly. 

"I want to come with you. You, and Steel. I'm going with you two, and I'm helping you with your curse. We are going to do this together." Senia said, pulling away from the hug. 

"Well, if so, you should know about Frost and Astrid. You'll meet them both soon." Moon Beam said.

They walked back to Grell and Steel, even though their faces were stained with tears. They didn't care if the stallions saw. It didn't matter to them. They were best friends again.

"So, Steel. I should inform you that Senia will be joining us on our journey." Moon Beam said, a blank expression on her face. "Hey! We should build an awesome tree fort!" she said, looking at Senia.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Senia exclaimed, and the two flew off, leaving Steel and Grell behind.

((Dear God I'm soooooo sorry for not posting :( I am trying to get this in with a lot of personal stuff I just don't want you guys to think that I have forgotten the roleplay at all or that I have stopped caring, in fact this is my top priority roleplay at the moment. Again, very sorry. :'( ))

Frost stayed behind the rest of the group, staying more dark and secluded than he normally was, something about the recent events, his confession to Luna, the magic markings added to his body, and he wasn't sure whether the mentioning of his mother had really effected him or it was just fuel o his anger for his past actions that have haunted him. He would look up occasionally to the group to see if there was anything of interest that he could inject himself into, but so far he saw nothing, causing him to lower his head once more to look at the ground. He waited a few moments before his gaze drifted to Astrid he still wondered exactly how she was tied in with Steel, besides the stuff that had already been shared. He held his head tightly, he felt as if all the thoughts hit him at once, causing his head to hurt even worse than it already had.

Steel and grell talked and grell handed steel a bag if bits payment for a long due debt when moonbeam said that they would have another pony honing them steel nodded then they flew off and steel sighed "you want to join us I'm aurenyol meet some interesting souls and there's bound to be a few dead bodies along the way" steel said he had already told grell about moonbeams curse and what was going on he failed to mention the fact that they where together though "oh and I have a little mare in my life now her name is Astrid she's sleeping right now she's my daughter love her to death man I can't wait for you to meet her" steel said

Grell smiled "well steels got somepony I. His life that isn't a client that's good" grell said "yeah I'll join you guys" grell said they walked back to the camp as steel made a fire it was late and moonbeam wasn't back yet so steel and grell didn't do anything if interest just shooting the breeze and talking about the good ol days when they would hang out and grell would help steel

Senia and Moon Beam talked and laughed and built their little tree fort together. Since Senia cared for the forest, and Moon Beam was good with plant life magic, the fort was easy to make. They even had a grand staircase to a second floor with many rooms they could use. It was decorated with flowers and rare plants. 

"Ah.. Thank you, beautiful. You have done such a wonderful job. You gave us a place to stay. We are grateful." Senia said, then kissed an outstretched vine. "You think the others want to stay here with us?" she asked.

Moon Beam glanced around at the amazing structure, then looked at Senia. "Probably. I mean, who wouldn't want to stay here?" she said, then giggled. "Oh, and by the way, thank you." she said, stroking the side of a flower. A vine then reached out to meet her hoof, and wrapped itself around her leg. 

"She likes you. That's very special, since the forest doesn't trust just anypony." Senia said.

"Wow." Moon Beam pulled her hoof back and the vine gently let go of her leg. "So if the others do stay here, we would have enough rooms right? Steel and Astrid, Frost, Grell, you, me. Yeah, I think we'd be fine. " Moon Beam said. 

"Actually, we have the big room. I asked the plants if they could make one special for us. I wanted it to be a surprise. It's very pretty." Senia said. "But either way, let us go see if the others want to join us in this marvelous forest house." She took off and flew right by Moon Beam, an invitation to fly with her. And as soon as Senia had just passed her, she was off the ground and flying next to her. 

Once they got to the other ponies, the two lighted down. 

"Hey. You want to stay at our forest house for the night? It's actually quiet stunning." Moon Beam asked, glancing at the hut in which Astrid was asleep in. She didn't want to have contact with the little filly until maybe the next day, due to her dream. 

As she looked at the hut, she decided that it would be good to try the spell again. So she did, letting her eyes glow for a moment as she did the spell. Later, her and Senia would work on a way to perfect it, so that Astrid couldn't break it. After she was done, she looked to Steel, awaiting his response. 

Steel caught the glance at Astrid and then the spell "hiding something from Astrid". Steel asked "she won't do it again unless she wants to deal with spawn in her head anyways I don't want to disturb Astrid so I'll stay here and keep an eye on her" steel smiled half heartedly

Grell thought for a moment "sounds like fun I'll stay with you guys" grell said as he stood he looked at steel "I'll catch up with you and Astrid later" grell really wanted to get to know senia and hoped that this was his chance

Steel nodded and got up walking over to the hut with Astrid In he looked at moonbeam "be safe" steel said "grell watch as always"

Grell nodded understanding what steel wanted the dangers weren't always able to be seen by others sometimes the spirit world would cause problems I'm the real waited or vice versa or the spirits could be wanting to steal some souls

Astrid didn't wake as the ponies talked she dreamt happily of steel and her playing like they used to when he hadn't had to work day and night

S

Moon Beam sighed, and turned away from Steel. "Night." she called, before lifting herself into the air, then flying off quickly, not waiting for Senia and Grell. 

"Uhm, let's take our time and give her some space." Senia said, watching Moon Beam quickly disappear into the trees. "I'm sure she will be at the house when we get there. I'll talk to her then." She looked at Grell, smiling warmly. However, worry filled her head. She knew how unpredictable Moon Beam used to be, and was positive she was the same way now. 

"So, you want to see something?" Senia asked. She didn't bother waiting for a response, but instead flew off. "Come on! I think you'll like this. Well, hopefully." she said, stopping and turning to Grell, motioning for him to follow her. 

Moon Beam flew as fast as she could, even though the trees didn't allow her very much speed. She swerved and swayed, dodging branches and tree trunks. She was getting whipped by twigs and vines, but didn't care. She just wanted to fly. 

She saw what looked like a wall up ahead, and decided to turn once she got to it. However, she almost instantly hit something else. The blow was soft, and didn't cause her to fall. She shook her head and looked at what blocked her way. It looked like a wall of vines. She turned to fly in the other direction, yet there was another vine wall blocking her. She looked around, and found that she was surrounded by them.

"What?" she asked quietly. Slowly, Moon Beam lighted down, then sat on the ground, staring at the vine walls around her.

Then, she felt something touch her ear. She looked up to find a vine, reaching down to her. She smiled and giggled, reaching her hoof out to touch it. The vine wrapped around her leg, and another vine came down and wrapped around her tail.

"Hi." she said softly. "How are you doing, beautiful?" The flowers around her glowed in response. "I'm doing wonderful." 

"Good." Moon Beam looked around. "Why did you make the walls? Why don't you want me to fly?" she asked. A vine with a light blue flower came down and stroked her cheek. Moon Beam understood.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, promise." she said, smiling. The vines let go of her and one of the walls opened up. "Thank you." she said, then stood up and began walking to the house. 

Steel sighed as he laid down by Astrid he wanted to be with moonbeam but he had been with Astrid so long and she was his daughter and he could tell that moonbeam didn't trust her he sighed again "she shouldn't have trusted me when she meet me yet she did and she meets one if the nicest sweetest fillies In equestria and she Doesn't trust her" steel said to himself sighing again

Grell smiled and took off running after senia because he was a unicorn amd had no wings and thus couldn't fly much to his dismay he would love to fly, he was really curious about what she wanted to show him -it Dosent matter this just means more alone time with her maybe I can learn more about her- grell thought "I hope I don't buck this up- grell still had the flower tucked behind his ear his crimson mane being accented perfectly by the flower he loved it and he would keep it as long as he possibly could

Astrid was sleeping and didn't wake when steel spoke and she kept sleeping and dreaming about steel and the good old days

Frost had sat away from the group for some time, just fiddling around with his magic. Lifting this and that, trowing things into nearby trees to test his accuracy with throwing objects held by his white shaded magic. He would occasionally look over to the group, silently scoffing at the new comers. He honestly couldn't care less if Steel or Moonbeam happened to know them personally or something all that mattered to him was that he didn't know them and therefore did not plan on fully trusting them until a later date. He put his face in his hooves and rubbed backwards over the top of his head ruffing up his mane slightly as he looked back over seeing some of the group had wandered off he saw this as a great chance to sit with Steel and talk, maybe learn more about Astrid if he was willing to tell him. The. Again with Frosts recent attitude he wasn't sure if Steel would actually want to speak with him at. He slowly got up and walked over to Steel "H-hey Steel, hows it going?" He asked in a kinda awkward, stammering like tone.

Edited by Frosty V

Senia lighted down in a more open area. She waited for Grell to catch up, then once he was there, she smiled, and looked up at one of the many trees surrounding them. 

"Hey, beautiful. I have someone I'd like you to meet." she said, reaching out her hoof. "Come on, don't be shy. He's very nice." Slowly, a small, weak-looking vine came down and wrapped around her hoof. She smiled and kissed it softly. "Good girl." she cooed. 

She lifted off the ground and flew over to Grell. She reached the hoof that held the vine out to one of his ears. 

"Here he is. His name is Grell." she said. The vine gently wrapped around Grell's ear. "Now, don't be afraid. And don't hurt her. She is very sweet and fragile. The vine, that is. The one I'm talking to, she's the forest. She has wanted to meet you ever since the two of us met." Senia explained, watching as the vine found its way to the flower that was tucked behind Grell's ear. It gently nudged th flower as it moved by, then slid down to his cheek. 

"Be gentle. Both of you." Senia said, stroking a higher part of the vine. 

Moon Beam was soon at the house her and Senia had made. She walked in and looked around, taking in all of its beauty. She then sighed, letting her head hang low. 

"Is he mad at me?" she thought aloud. "I don't know why he would be. It's, not like I did anything.. Or did I? Well, it's not like I did anything to Astrid, that is. And it's not like I hate her. Just, keeping my distance.. She's such a strange little filly, reading minds, making Frost freak out like he did.." She went on talking to herself. However, she wasn't exactly alone. The flowers flickered their response. 

"You just need to give her a chance. She's not a bad filly, probably just misunderstood. You barely know little Astrid, Moon Beam." 

"I know, but it's not that. It was my dream that made me a bit on edge. I could barely even look at Steel without thinking about it. What if he would actually do that to me?" 

"I doubt he would, Moonie. He is not that cruel, and he loves you. You just have to try to get along with Astrid, and figure things out from there. Everything will be just fine, I promise." 

"Okay. Thank you, gorgeous." Moon Beam said, then flew out of the house as fast as she could, heading straight for the camp site. 

She lighted down a few yards away from the hut that Steel and Astrid were in. She stared at it for a while, still wondering if it was a good idea to talk to Steel at the moment. After about a minute or two, she was decided. She tapped the ground quietly, then cooed like a bird to try to get Steel to come out of the hut. 

Grell followed and when the vine began touching him was bit in edge he sent his scythe away in a flash if magic "I never knew the forest could understand ponies" grell said "I've lived in the everfree for long time ever since I was a colt" he lightly touched the vine he wondered if the everfree could sense it see the souls that where trapped within like he could he doubted it

Steel looked out at frost "it's going okay it guess" steel said talking to frost "except for moonbeam not trusting Astrid I just form get it frost she trusted me the moment she seen me but she is hesitant to trust Astrid" then steel heard what sounded like a bird and but with moonbeams voice he looked past frost and seen moonbeam "hey I thought you was going to that place you and that mare built I can't rennet her name what was it" steel said he just couldn't seem to remember senias name and it was bugging him he wasn't normally this forgetful and it really bugged him he just assumed it was because he had a lot on his mind

Moon Beam stared at Steel with wide eyes, remembering the dream she had. She shook her head slightly and blinked, getting the pictures out of her head.

"Uh, her name is Senia. But no, I was at the 'house', but, I needed to talk to you." she said nervously. She then looked at Frost. "Hey, looks like you're doing good." she smiled. She looked back to Steel, the more serious expression returning to her face.

"Uhm, you want to like, come out here? So we don't disturb Astrid while we talk." she asked, glancing down at the sleeping filly. She looked pretty peaceful while she was asleep.

Senia giggled, watching the vine go down his neck and chest to his leg. "Well, she does. She understands everypony, just not everypony can understand her. Also, she only trusts very few ponies. You have to be kind and gentle to her. You have to learn to read the plants movements, and colors, and patterns. I've been caring for her for years, ever since I learned how to use magic and what not." Senia reached out and touched a branch on a nearby tree. The branch was soon abundant with many different colored flowers. 

"Oh wow, very pretty. So many bright colors! I love it!" she said. The flowers flickered.

"Thank you, Senia. Oh, and Grell, that flower is a nice touch. Senia is very intelligent, isn't she?" 

"Oh stop! Haha, thank you." Senia said, then told Grell what the flickers meant. "She's so nice. I think she likes you, by the way." 

"Oh, I do." Senia giggled, then told Grell what she said. 

Grell listened and smiled "yes she is and I like you to" grell said as he stroked the vine he wandered if it could tell he didn't have a heartbeat ((that's right grell has no heartbeat he's a very interesting character and I love him he's so much fun to play)) he wonder what the everfree would do if it didn't know and found out he assumed that the everfree wouldn't like him because in truth he was unnatural

Steel nodded and slowly stood as to my wake Astrid he folded his wing he walked out " what do you need to talk to me about" steel asked hoping it wasn't about how she didn't trust Astrid but then again he would like to know the reason why she didn't

Astrid had woken up and was Laying there acting like she was asleep so steel could go talk to moonbeam she reviewed what she knew about her from her quick mind scan she thought about some off it she had missed the memories of her and steel somehow so she didn't knew about them being together and grell was clueless to this fact as well because steel failed to tell him