Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Grell smiled "that's fine you guys take the everfree advantage" grell said he had already established a mental connection with the two soups and they had agreed to help grell smiled

Steel nodded "sounds fair but you're still going to lose" steel said he breathed deep and caught senias scent so he could follow it later

They closed their eyes and when grell heard the hum he bagean to count out loud "one two three four five six seven eight nine ten pickle twelve Friday the thirteenth fourteen fifteen..." Grell said because he needed a way to make counting fun

Steel didn't count but listened intently hearing the direction they went as they ran

The souls split up and followed both of the mares

"Twenty eight twenty pickle thirty PREPARED OR NOT WE GIVE CHASE" grell screamed steel kneeled and sniffed "I got senias trail you get moonbeam" steel said as he began to follow the trail

Grell nodded and sent a thought to the souls asking for moonbeam and then once they replied he just had to follow the directions and he did

(edited)

Moon Beam hadn't found a suitable hiding spot when she heard that Grell was finished counting. She looked back, and slowly began walking backwards. A closet opened up behind her and she gratefully walked in. She kept the door open, in case somepony was coming. 

"Alright, show me where they are." she said, readying herself. Soon, she could see five transluscent screens in front of her. They showed where Grell, Senia, and Steel were. Senia was still walking around, having not yet found a hiding spot either. However, there were two other screens up that showed no pony in them. She shrugged and decided to worry about it afterwards.

"Send a telepathic message to Senia. Tell her where I am, and this," Moon Beam whispered. Then she thought her message to Senia. "Be careful. Grell is in the next room over. Be quiet." "Okay, send please." she said. Then, she focused on the two empty screens. They showed the same room, but with no pony in them. 

"What are you showing me?" she whispered, then looked closer. Suddenly, she saw two transparent sort of figures. "Spirits? But-... Oh no they didn't. That's not fair." she said quietly. 

"Senia, the boys are playing dirty. They have two spirits helping them. Extra players that we weren't told about, that's not playing very fair. Time to kick it up a notch." Moon Beam thought. Seconds later, she heard a little ping in her head. 

"Oh really? Well, they didn't know about our little trick did they? Guess we forgot to tell them. Woops. Now 'blend in'. See if they can find us then." It was Senia. 

"Got it." she sent back. Moon Beam smiled, then let the screens in front of her eyes fade until she could barely see them. She backed up and pressed her back hoof against the wall. In seconds, she was moving into the wall. Once she was inside, she laughed, then began walking through the walls into the different rooms. 

"Good luck trying to find us in the walls." she thought, trotting along. 

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel had senias trail and and was easily following her grell sent one soul ahead he came to where moonbeam had been he looed a the soul and it just shrugged grell sighed then his eyes turned white allowing him to see the residual life force of moonbeam he sent the other soul to tell steel that moonbeam was in the wall and that senia might be as well

Steel had lom ago learned to connect with souls like grell could so he heard the mental link and understood the message "interesting" steel sad he pulled out a necklace and put it on his senses where enhanced and the necklace blended in with his coat he began to follow the trail once again

Grell watched the life force trail and followed it to where moonbeam was "bingo " grell said he was close and he knew it he moved silently "everfree I know you're helping them big could you please make a door here for me to pass through to that empty space on the other side of this wall" grell asked he seen

Steel smelt senia she was close and he smiled as he crept along he was less then ten feet from her and he seen her

Moon Beam turned towards Grell, knowing that he could see where she was. She could see him through the wall. 

"Little jerk." she said, allowing him to hear her. "But no worries, I got this." Moon Beam smiled. "Everfree, block them." she said quickly, then ran off away from Grell. Slowly, the Everfree began to block their special little powers, not allowing them that extra advantage.

Senia had heard what Moon Beam said, now knowing about what the two stallions did. She groaned. 

"Really guys? We're just girls, go easy on us." she said in a mocking tone, as she turned to face Steel. She giggled, then jumped, landing in a room on the second floor. As soon as she realized that she wasn't in a wall, she quickly jumped towards the nearest one. Soon, she was inside. She sighed with relief, then began walking, trying to find out where she was. 

Moon Beam was still running through the walls, away from Grell. Just ahead of her, she saw an open door. 

"Wait, I don't want to run outside of the wall.." she thought. Then, she focused on the door. It began to glow, then slowly started closing. However, it was a bit loud. 

"Hurry up.." she said quietly, still running. She hoped the others couldn't hear the door.

Grell smiled "I wouldn't go that everfree of you block my power it backs to and kills anything near me and that includes plants" grell warned he couldn't control what happens when his power backs up

Steel sighed feeling his senses go back to normal "oh so you want to play it that way huh" steel said pulling out his dagger he took flight and went where senia had jumped through ((and yes steel will cut the vines oh and beiges I forget when we get closer to Leif the everfree won't respond to you or do as you asked because it's under Leif's control willingly of course))

Grell kept following heading to where he ha flat seen moonbeam he sighed then he heeard the door and teleported to it using magic to make himself invisible he ran at moonbeam silently and tackled her "ha I've found and tagged you moonbeam you've lost" he said "good game" grell faded back into existence he had aplan for when he had to hide he'd use his spectral form and thus wouldn't be able to be seen only sensed by steel and other well In tune with death

(edited)

Moon Beam shook her head and stood up. She looked at Grell as he became visible again. She gave him a dirty look. 

"Playing dirty and cheating isn't exactly winning, plot hole." she thought. She huffed and turned around, beginning to walk back to the living room area. Suddenly, she felt dizzy. 

"Huh? What did I do?" she asked. She put her hoof on her head as she tried to steady herself. The walls around her began to become transparent. Suddenly, she realized what had happened. When Grell had jumped at her and pulled her out from the wall, it had thrown her magic off. Also, it sort of seperated the bond between her and the Everfree that allowed her to go through the walls, causing her vision to get a bit wonky. 

"Great job, Grell. First you cheat, now this. Thanks.." she growled, then slowly tilted to the side. She tried to catch herself, but soon she was passed out on the ground. 

Senia heard Steel flying to find her. She heard the wind across his dagger, and gasped. 

"You would not, Steel!" she yelled, not caring about who heard her. Her eyes and cutie mark began to glow red."You are not going to hurt her!" she yelled, running out of the wall and towards him. Quickly, she jumped into the air, kicking the dagger from his hoof, then tackling him.

She stared into his eyes with fiercely glowing red ones. A growl rumbled inside of her chest and made its way through her clenched teeth. 

"No one, hurts the Everfree on my watch." she said, sending a burning sensation through Steel's body from her hooves. 

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel pushed her off "relax" steel sods ignoring the burning it felt like spawn was trying to take control but he knew it was senia "fine I won't cut anything you did by knocking the blade out if my hoof" steel said pointing to where his dagger had stabbed into the wall cutting several vines

Grell lifted moonbeam up and carried her to the living room he sat her down and them in the blink of an eye he was gone he had teleported back to his hut he was done he had a job and a life he didn't need to waste his time any longer "everfree dont tell them where I am I'm not playing anymore" grell said "seriously if you tell then I can't trust you and il be forced to leave"

Steel sighed "anyways looks like you've lost by tackling me good game" steel said he turned and began the trek back to the living room

Grell began putting things away since he hadn't done so when he left that morning to bury the bodies he had prepared he sighed he kept cleaning up dumping the blood out into a tank that was a good fifty feet from his house he walked

Back and lit his pipe and began to smoke while sitting on his rocker

Senia's eyes stopped glowing when Steel told her to relax. When he pointed out the dagger, she looked at it as her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She stared at it for a long time, even after Steel was gone. Slowly, tears began to fill her eyes. She walked over to the cut vines, touching them lightly with her hoof. The tears were falling down her face rapidly now, blocking her vision. She closed her eyes, then slowly, she crumpled and fell to the ground. 

"I'm so... so sorry.." she managed to say. 

Moon Beam blinked, not able to see anything. The room appeared pitch black to her, even though it was fairly bright. 

"Huh? Where.. Where am I?" She managed to get to her feet, but didn't dare walk anywhere.

"Hello?... Hello?!" she yelled. She stood there, almost trembling. She had no idea where she was. However, she could feel the ground beneath her. 

"I'm somewhere in the forest." she thought. "Could I still be in the house? What happened anyway? Why can't I see?" Moon Beam slowly took a step forward, putting her hoof down gently. 

"Moonie, don't be scared. You are in the house, you just can't see. Grell caused a little break in our bond when he caught you. But don't worry, you'll be fine." the Everfree said. 

"So, I'm blind?" she asked, her voice shakey. Suddenly, she heard foot steps from behind her. "Who's there?" she yelled. 

Steel walked In "it's me moonbeam" steel said "where's grell" steel asked he hadn't heard moonrbeam say anything about being blind "I'll be right back moonbeam" steel said he walked back and hennaed his dagger he seem senia lying there crying he sighed and picked her up and carried her to moonbeam and sat her down

Grell sat in his house smoking his pipe he walked out of his house and walked down the path leading to town he need to buy some things and see if Anypony died that day so he could throw himself in his work so he wouldn't think ability senia he got to town and bought everything he needed and then went to the morgue and picked up three bodies that had no one left they had died alone grell walked back to his house carrying the bodies and conversing with the souls he found out one wanted to be cremated and the other two just wanted to be buried like normal grell sighed he'd have to fire up his crematory and make sure it was in working order so he could fill this souls last request and keep it happy

Moon Beam looked towards Steel. All she could see was a light aura like mist. 

"Steel?" she asked queitly, like a scared little filly. When he said that he would be right back, she opened her mouth to protest, but no words came out. She stood there silently, a worried expression on her face. 

As soon as she heard hoof steps, she could tell that they were Steel's. Her face brightened, and she smiled slightly. 

"Steel? Oh my gosh Steel, I- Wait, who's that?" she asked, sniffing the air. She could smell another pony with him, and could tell that who ever it was had been crying. She sniffed the air intently. 

"Senia? Why is she crying? What happened? Senia what's wrong?" Moon Beam asked quickly. She knelt down beside her and nudged her softly. 

The flowers flickered. "She accidentaly cut some of my vines. She didn't mean to, and I know that. She just won't listen to me, or allow me to forgive her." 

"Oh, Senia... It's okay, it will be okay..." Moon Beam said quietly. She looked at Steel, a worried expression spreading across her face. Her eyes began to go from their normal silver, to a very light, glossy gray. She looked down, a tear rolling from her eye and down her cheek. She could her Senia's quiet sobs. Moon Beam looked at her, seeing her aura, then put her hoof on her shoulder. 

"The Everfree will be okay, Senia. And so will you. She said that she forgives you, she knows it was an accident. Trust me, she still loves you." she said. Suddenly, a small vine came down and wrapped itself around Senia's hoof. She opened her eye and looked at it for a long time, then looked back down again. 

Steel looked at moonbeam when she liked up he seem the worry on her face "what's wrong" steel asked he was worried about moonbeam he looked around he wondered where grell had went it wasn't like him to just go somewhere without telling steel they where close friends and that was saying something since steel tended to walk alone

Grell began the task of getting the crematory ready for use he had to refuel it and make sure then ignitors where in working order then he had to prep the body he didn't have to embalm it thankfully all henjad to do was clean it and take the valuables off he tossed them in a bin that was almost full and then went and cleaned out the ash trap and made sure that only this ponies ashes would be the only ones in it he slide the body in and tuned it on it takes two hours to fully burn the body and in that time grell prepped the other bodies and was plotting out where they where to be buried he dumped the blood and sat in his chair waiting for the burning to get done so he wouldn't have to make to trips

(edited)

Moon Beam shook her head, then looked at Steel.

"What else? I mean, the other thing, but... Obviously you know about this." she said, looking down at Senia again. She sighed, wanting to be able to just hug her and take away her worries. However, she can't, and Senia won't believe that the Everfree forgives her. 

Moon Beam looked at Steel, noticing that his movements looked a bit anxious. His aura looked anxious and worried, too. 

"It's Grell..." she thought. "Steel, I don't know where he went. I think, he helped me get back in here, because i passed out. But when I woke up, he was gone. I have no idea where he is, but he is most likely okay. This is Grell we are talking about after all." she said, then looked back to Senia. She sighed. Finally, she decided what she would do. 

"Okay, Senia. You need to stop crying right now. You know that what you did was an accident, and she knows that very well, too. You know that she forgives you, so stop crying and stand up." she said sternly, pushing on Senia's shoulder gently. The vine then pulled at her hoof, helping her stand up. "Good. Now, you don't need to cry." she said, wiping away the tears from Senia's face. "You'll be okay." Moon Beam smiled warmly. However, she kind of looked past Senia, and not at her, and Senia noticed that. She stared at Moon Beam's eyes, noticing the gray and glossyness of them. 

"Hey, what's with your eyes? Why-.. Why are you blind?!" Senia yelled, touching Moon Beam's face. 

"Oh, it was Grell.. He kind of broke the bond between me and the Everfree while I was in the wall... So, I'm a bit messed up now." Moon Beam explained.

"Oh, Moon Beam..." Senia said, then got up and walked behind Moon Beam. 

"Hey wait! Don't do that! I need something to look at. All I can see is auras, and without somepony in front of me, I get a little lost." Moon Beam said, turning to try and find Senia.

"Sorry, I'll stay right here." Senia said, sitting in front of her. "Ugh, how could he do this? Well, I guess he didn't know..." Senia sighed. 

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel likes at moonbeam "is there anyway to fix this" steel asked he was more worried about moonbeam now "there has to be a way to fix this" Steel started pacing trying to think of something he could do to help he thought that maybe he could use his transfer power from spawn to heal her but he doubted that it would work he was thinking hard he just couldn't figure out anything he could do to fix it (( she can't be blind for the rest of the rp noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it just can't happen it just can ))

Grell went to check the body it still wasn't done he sighed "I walk alone" he said "the path I've tracked and chosen is one best tracked alone for all who follow will surly die" grell thought back to his mentor had told him all those years ago he knew it to be true he was destined to walk alone and he knew he had chosen that path it saddened him because he wouldn't get to love senia he almost cried but if he did he probably wouldn't be done when he had to work and he hand to be able I see to work and do his Jon

Moon Beam watched Steel's aura as it moved back and forth across the room. It looked bad, and a worried expression made its way onto her face.

"Steel, I don't know if it can be fixed. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's only temporary. It'll be fine, you don't have to worry about me." she said, smiling. She then looked back at Senia. Her aura was very calm, but she could tell that she was wondering the same thing that Steel was wondering. 

"Well, we could ask the Everfree.." Senia said expectantly, looking up at the ceiling. 

The flowers around them flickered, and Moon Beam could see each of the flowers as they glowed, as if they made their own little aura when they lit up. "Well, like Moonie said, it's probably temporary. If not, I'll be with you guys for the journey. So if it gets worse or anything, I'll be there to help. And, don't worry, Moonie. You're smart, you can do this. You're special." When Moon Beam heard the Everfree say 'special', she shivered a bit.

"Okay, well if you can see auras, you can still see ponies and other living things. You'll be okay with that, right?" Senia asked.

"Yeah, I guess." Moon Beam said, looking around. She couldn't see anything but the two others' auras and the orb of light that was floating above them and eluminating the room. She looked down, and sighed. 

"I can't even see my own hooves..." she thought, then looked back up at Steel.

"You think we should go and try to find Grell? He just kind of up and disappeared, you know. I'm actually a bit worried about him." Moon Beam said, looking back and forth between Senia and Steel. 

S sighed "he'll be fine" steel said he kept pacing to him it didn't matter that it may be fixed with time he felt depressed "I'll go her grell" steel said "senia see if you can do anything to help her" steel said he didn't want moonbeam to see grell because he wasn't sure that grell would have an aura since in truth grell wasn't even alive but he wasn't dead either so he want sure if grell would have an aura and he didn't want moonbeam to know about that because grell doesn't like Anypony knowing that

Grell sighed watching the body burn he still had a while to wait and he was getting bored he didn't talk to the souls like he normally done he was to depressed "I should have known to stay away now I've messed up somepony life she could die because of me" grell said to himself "I'm so foolish to think that I could have somepony on my life I should have though about what I was taught this is my fault and now somepony has to pay for my stupidity" grell was about to lose it he hated being the source of someponys pain

Moon Beam watched Steel pace. When he said he would go get Grell, she relaxed a bit. But when he told Senia to see if she could help Moon Beam, she sighed. 

"Steel, it'd probably be better if we just leave it alone for a while, and if I rest. So while you find Grell, I'll go like take a nap. I mean, sunrise can't be too far away now, so I'll just sleep for a bit and then we will get back to looking for Leif." Moon Beam said. 

"Yeah, I'll show you our room. Good luck finding Grell, Steel. Come on, Moon Beam." Senia said as she got up and walked in the direction of their room. As she walked, the house shifted back to normal. "Thank you." she said.

"Good luck, Steel. And don't worry about me, okay?" Moon Beam said. She walked over to Steel and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Steel. I'll se you later." She then turned and began to follow Senia's aura. 

"Kinda sucks that I won't be able to actually see the room..." Moon Beam thought. 

"Don't worry. We'll figure out how to fix this." Senia said, as if she had read Moon Beam's thoughts. "On the other hand, you and Steel, huh? Why didn't you tell me?" 

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I was going to, but we got so caught up in everything else, you know?" Moon Beam explained, blushing.

"Haha, you guys are really cute. You know that?" 

"Awe, thanks. I like to think so." Moon Beam laughed.

"Well, here is our room. And right here, is your bed." Senia walked over to a small grass bed and tapped it with her hoof. To Moon Beam's surprise, she could sort of see the bed. She blinked and shook her head. 

"Woah, I can kind of see that.." she said. She walked over to it and touched it. After she touched it, she could see it better. "Oh my gosh!" Moon Beam said, then turned around, ready to try the same on the rest of the stuff in the room. 

Steel sighed and kissed moonbeams cheek "I love you too" steel said he took flight he was still worried about moonbeam he wished there was something he could do to help he went off in search of grell

Grell was in his house gathering up the ashes of the body they needed to be spread deep in the draconic lands he sighed he buried the bodies quickly and teleported to where the ashes needed to be spread he sighed and began to spread them in the lava

Steel flew in circles getting further out with each lap he didn't even smell grell when he flew low so he knew grell had teleported and since he couldn't trace magic he'd kaput have to hope he spotted grell mane on the everfree he cursed under his breath still worried about moonbeam he hoped Astrid was okay he didn't even think to check on her with all that was going in but he was sure she was fine he kept and eye out but his mind began to wander them out of nowhere he was racked by immense pain and he crashed knocking himself out

((Still waiting in frosty to post for her which sucks but hey what can I do))

(edited)

Moon Beam walked around the room with Senia, touching different things with her hooves. Once she got a good feel of them, she could see more and more of the details. Most of the things in the room already looked as if they were a glowing sort of mist, but when she touched them, they became more than that. However, even after she touched them, they were more like glowing, misty, neon objects. 

"This is amazing." Moon Beam said, touching a small vase, letting it become more visible to herself. 

"Yeah, how do you think I feel? I don't even need to help you navigate." Senia laughed, watching as Moon Beam walked around the room by herself, touching things to help her see them. 

"Yeah..." Moon Beam said, almost dreamily. The flowers in the room flickered, and she looked up, watching them glow.

"You're welcome, Moonie." 

"You're doing this?" Moon Beam asked.

"Well, some of it. Most of it is you, however. But, once you guys get started on your journey again, I won't be able to help you this much. But, since you can't see, that means that your other senses are enhanced. You'll quickly learn how to use them, trust me. And hopefully, soon you'll be able to see normally again."

"Yeah, I hope so." Moon Beam sighed. Senia walked over to her and touched her shoulder.

"It'll be okay. Now get some rest, you need it." she said, helping her get over to her bed. Moon Beam hesitantly walked with her, wanting to explore more of the room. But she agreed with Senia: she should get some sleep. She was tired form the long day, and night, and all she wanted to do was sleep and get her mind off of everything for a little while. 

"Good night, Senia. Good night, beautiful." Moon Beam said as she laid down. She took one more look around the room and at everything she could actually see. Smiling slightly, she put her head down, and quickly feel asleep.

After Moon Beam was alseep, Senia sat down on her bed. She looked around the room, and at everything she could see. However, that was a lot that Moon Beam couldn't see at the moment. She sighed, then looked out the window. The sky was slowly lighting up, and soon it would be morning. 

"Where ever you are, Grell, I hope you're okay..." she said, then laid down, burying her head between her hooves.

Edited by DashieHeart

Grell finished spreading the ashes and teleported back home he sat down and poured him self a glass of cider nd sat down with a heavy sigh it was late or early he didn't care he drank his cider and sat their

Steel laying the ground unconscious but he woke up racked by pain he couldn't move or even think the pain was so overwhelming he heard spawn laughing at him taunting him -what are you going to do now steel there's no pony to help you hahahah you're weak you're nothing but a worm compared to me and you can only dream of controlling me- spawn thought at steel followed by more if his evil laugher he continued to cause steel pain

All steel could do was lay there curled up he had never experienced so much pain he just hoped it would end soon it was all he could do

Grell finished his cider and lit a pipe he smoked silently he couldn't enjoy it though once he finished his pipe he went up stairs and laid down in his bed and he attempted to sleep but couldn't because he really wanted to talk with senia again

(I'm so sorry, I was in the middle of writing my post and my phone died and the only charger was in use by someone else, I can promise this will not happen in the future.)

Frost looked down at Astrid and gave a friendly smile as he rose and turned to walk out ; door, I think it's time you get to bed before your daddy kills me for keeping you up, goodnight Astrid. he thought looking back at Astrid and chuckling before closing the door behind him as he stepped out and started to wander back the way he came. "Steel? Moonbeam?" He called out seeing if he could find anypony. After a moment he shrugged, figuring all his companions had fallen asleep. He found his way back outside and curled himself under the nearest tree. He quickly drifted off to a deep, relaxing slumber. He slowly started to dream of the first time he met Steel and Moonbeam, then to Spawn, then finally to Luna. The image of her in his mind made him smile in his sleep. He hoped that she would wander into his dream tonight, he wanted to speak with her, confess his feelings, and know whether what Astrid had toldhim, meant that she felt the same way towards him that he felt towards her.

(edited)

Moon Beam shifted a bit in her bed, then kicked with her back hoof. Again, she shifted, then groaned. Senia picked her head up and looked at Moon Beam as she stirred and kicked.

"Moon Beam? Are you okay?" Senia asked, sitting up. Moon Beam yet again kicked, then groaned louder. 

"Moon Beam, what's up?" she asked as she got up and walked over to the side of her bed. Suddenly, Moon Beam jolted awake. She looked at Senia with wide eyes, breathing heavily. Senia had jumped back from her, with one hoof in the air, looking at Moon Beam with astonishment.

"That... woah... I, have to.. find Steel..." she said between breaths. 

"No way! You heard what the Everfree said! She can't help you once you are outside the house. You can't even begin to think you'll be able to find him out there. And besides, he doesn't need any help. All he is doing is trying to find Grell. What makes you think you need to find him so bad?" Senia said quickly, stepping closer to the bed again.

"It was, my dream. I saw him. He's in the forest, lost and alone, Senia. He's hurt, and I need to find him." Moon Beam said as she stood up and got off of the bed. Senia stepped in front of her.

"Moon Beam, it was just a dream. You're probably just paranoid. You still need to rest." 

"No, Senia. You don't understand. I just know he needs help. You don't just have a dream like that out of paranoia. In the dream, he was hurt, and I felt the pain, too. But it wasn't like dream pain, it was real pain. I'm trying to tell myself something. I need to find him, Senia." Moon Beam said, looking at her with a serious, yet worried, look on her face. Silently, she pushed past Senia and walked out of the room. Once she was a few feet from the room, she stopped and listened. She could hear the slight breeze against the walls, and could even hear Senia breathing in the other room. 

"You can come with me if you want, but I'm going to get him, no matter what." she said, then began walking towards the front door. She heard quick hoof steps behind her, and smirked. 

"I'm not leaving you to go out there alone. And if I can't change your mind, I might as well help you." Senia said as she reached Moon Beam's side. 

"Alright, but we have to move fast." Moon Beam said, then lifted into the air.

"Are you sure you're ready to fly?"

"Positive." Moon Beam smiled at Senia, then turned and flew out the door. Senia flapped her wings and was soon in the air, then followed Moon Beam.

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel was laying in the forest floor about twenty miles east of the house he had slid so he couldn't be seen from the air and the trees didn't show any signs of his crash he laid there trying to fight the pain the armor was definitely making spawn stronger and there was nothing he could do about it he should have given it back to Luna but he didn't and now he was paying for it he was glad that moonbeam wasn't there because he was sure that soon spawn would take over and he didn't want moonbeam around for that his head was drenched in sweat and he was curled in on himself he looked like a ball of blades he was gritting his teeth

Grell kept trying to sleep he seem the sun rise and sighed he'd never to get sleep he tree off the covers and went down stairs to fix his breakfast and steel lay only ten miles form his house

Astrid sighed and fell asleep quickly when frost left she was extremely tired and she dreamt of steel and when they meet or when she first saw him she thought that steel was tough and interesting and she had never dreamed that he would adopt her

alicorn? okay I'll join anyway I guess...

Everleaf paced the forest by the night sky only wondering the voices she had been hearing from ahead which seemed pretty near with her wings she flew high upon the forest to soon find out to see ponies sitting into the moonlight it seemed rare for anypony to be near a place like this anything could happen to them she kept herself a secret though and hid only to keep a small watch over the other ponies "others? here?" she asked herself in a curious way "sure there to be a reason" the alicorn mumbled to herself still keeping a slight close eye near the herded ponies "is it right for me to show myself..no..It would be by far not right if me known once again ponies would only feel hatred by my precious forest as it used to be..." Everleaf landed upon the forest floor just to rest her actually quite long legs and to give her large feathered wings upon her lib once again "I will know why such ponies to wonder near...yet maybe by sunrise" she said before just resting her body upon the forest ground.

Moon Beam dodged the trees quickly, only the wind and the sound of her beating wings bouncing back at her helping her navigate where she was going.

"Woah, Moon Beam! Slow down! You're going to hit a tree or something!" Senia yelled, trying her best to keep up with her friend. Moon Beam only rolled her eyes and grunted.

"No! I can't slow down! I will find Steel as soon as I possibly can!" she screamed. She didn't care who heard her. She was determined and angry and set on finding Steel. Suddenly, she stopped flying, hovering only inches away from a tree.

"Holy crap, Moon Beam!" Senia said, struggling to come to a stop. "Dude, you can't do that to me, you crazy plot hole... Calm down.." she said, flying over to where her friend hovered. A very blank expression occupied her face. "What, are you doing?"

Slowly, Moon Beam lighted down, landed even closer to the tree than she was before. She stood there, not moving the slightest bit. Senia lighted down next to her, watching her.

"What-" Senia began, only to be cut off by Moon Beam.

"Sssshhh.." she said, putting her hoof in the air. "I need silence." Senia closed her mouth, then nodded, still watching her.

Moon Beam listened, adjusting her ears. She stopped moving them when they were directed slightly to the sides. Then, she breathed in deeply through her nose. She sniffed a bit more, then lifted into the air again. 

"Got it." she said, then began flying. Senia quickly flapped her wings and followed Moon Beam. 

"Wait, got what?" she asked anxiously. 

"His scent. And he's sweating. It's very strong. I can also hear him shifting on the ground. I know where he is." Moon Beam explained. She was flying faster now, clicking her tongue as she flew. Now she could hear it bounce off of objects and know where to go. 

"Steel?! Hey, Steel?! Where are you?! I'm coming for you!" she yelled, in hopes that she would get some answer. Although, she highly doubted it. 

The scent was getting stronger, and the shifting sounds louder. She could tell they were getting closer. 

"Steel!" she yelled as loud as she could. 

Steel heard moonbeam he struggled to talk "no... moonbeam... go... not safe" steel managed to say through gritted teeth he doubted she heard him but it didn't matter his would was getting fuzzy he was getting close to breaking and spawn knew he couldn't hold on much longer soon his body would shut down to avoid the pain and that's when spawn would strike and take over his body began to smolder and smoke he hoped moonbeam would be okay he hoped he could tell her to go when she got closer he didn't want her to see him shift again mostly because when spawn took over he tried to kill all that steel cared about and thus wreaking steels moral and causing him to not resist him

Grell cooked and ate his apples in several ways because he was in fact addicted to apples and he didn't want to have withdraw symptoms he thought it would be very degrading to him each death master gets addicted to something grell chose apples because he could always get some and they where cheep the addiction was another draw back from his deal