Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

Frost stayed still under the tree, his midsection could be seen rising and lowering as he slept, his dreams were filled by the strangest things that his mind could conceive, some more freighting than others. He felt himself jerk awake violently, his head was throbbing, the last thing he remembered was his mother, the dream of it must have awoken him subconsciously. He stood up slowly stumbling a bit before gaining his balance and shaking his head slightly trying to make himself fully awake to gain his bearing as well. "Why now, I had done well to push it far back in my mind, but it came back, why?!" He hissed under his breath as he slammed his hoof into the tree not caring if it woke somepony up. He started to trot through the forest not having any direction or destination, he just wanted to walk and think. He thought where this whole journey would lead him, whether it would kill him or not, he didn't really mind the thought of death, he would be with his mother at least, but yet he felt as if he would be leaving more behind if he were to pass, he smirked Sorry mom, I don't plan on dying for a little while... he said before letting out a chuckle

(sorry internet went off)

Everleaf lifted her head at the sound of hoofsteps not just from afar but somewhere in the forest but for one just to hear Frost's suffering voice she listened on oh his words but still did not come out or say a word in that but then soon just to let out a simple whisper "are you?" "what do you want?" please tell" Everleaf backed off from the stallion just to keep herself a little better hidden after listening to his whole cries she soon still hidden let out her echoing voice "do not worry" many ponies will know exactly how you feel" Everleaf gave a slightly evil smirk yet she did not know how to react of how she responded but to carry on what she was saying she did "Oh don't get me wrong young filly we had all made.....mistakes" even her second words fell upon the dark she did not feel so normal it had been a long time since she had last seen any ponies it might be it yet the many years she had shown that darker side of her wing she closed her eyes and sighed "carry on colt carry on as your adventures will go further dark or not brave or cowardly somehow to do what you shall...." 

Moon Beam heard Steel tell her to go, and she slowed down slightly. Senia slowed down too, thinking that she was going to stop. However, Moon Beam sped up again. 

"No, Steel! I am not leaving you out here! I don't care what happens to me! I am not leaving you!" Moon Beam yelled, anger and determination coursing through her. She was not ready to give up on Steel and leave him to possibly die. She didn't care what she would face if she kept going and found him. She just couldn't let him stay out here in the forest alone and hurt. 

"Moon Beam, what did he say?" Senia asked, struggling to keep up with her fast pace. 

"He told me to go!" Moon Beam answered.

"Then why are we still flying towards him? He's smart and I think we should listen to him." 

"Didn't you just hear me?! I'm not leaving him! No matter what." Moon Beam kept clicking, hearing it bounce back to her from every object ahead of her. For once in her life, she had somepony who really cared. Somepony who at least sort of understood her, and somepony who is strong enough and smart enough to handle her. She wasn't going to let that somepony go so easily.

Soon, Moon Beam could see the misty shape of Steel lying on the ground in a ball. She was so happy to see him that she forgot to keep clicking and hit a tree. However, that didn't stop her. She shook her head, then lighted down. 

"Steel?" she asked, even though she knew it was him. She began walking towards him, seeing a black mist coming from his body. All around him, she saw a dark shadow. 

"Steel, what's happening to you?" Moon Beam had a feeling that it was Spawn's work putting him in that much pain and causing that aura and darkness.

"But, there must have been a reason my mind told me about this.. Can I stop him? It's Spawn though... Whatever. I don't care. I'd do anything for Steel. Even fighting Spawn. Anything..." she thought as she neared Steel. She could feel his aura, and shuddered. But it didn't stop her. 

As she got closer to him, her eyes, wings, hooves, mane and tail, and cutie mark began to glow a luminescent silver, lighting up the forest around them more than the sun could. She could tell what was happening, but it didn't phase her. She just wanted to be near Steel, no matter what.

Steels body Burst into flames and he stood his wings turning draconic his while form changed and he grew because steels mind had forced his body to shut down the forest was filled with spawns evil laugher as the flames died Leaving what appeared to be a full grown black and gold dragon his aura reeked of evil because spawn was evil in its purist form he smiled when he noticed moonbeam " how nice if you to join me" spawn said them laughed again his laugh was loud and it echoed throughout the forest

Grell was eating when he geared the laughter "oh no" grell said he felt spawns evil aura and he teleported to spawn his scythe at the ready "give up spawn you know you won't win" grell said in truth he was scared he'd never seen spawn in this form and it was rather terrifying but he couldn't let spawn know This that when he noticed senia and moonbeam "go both of you I'll handle spawn steel won't be able to forgive himself if you got hurt moonbeam and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if either of you got hurt" grell said without facing them

Frost ear twitched at the sound of someponies voice around him, slightly echoing effect, not allowing him to pinpoint the exact location of whoever was speaking to him. He looked around quickly, looki g into the darkness to see if he could notice any figures anything. "Who are you might I ask?" He said in a calm,almost mocking tone. Continuing to look around. He gave a chuckle at the rest the seemingly mare voice had to say. "Feel the way I do? And what way is that? Sad, pain filled? My my you must be some sort of evil to figure that." He replied not really sure what else to say. "I'm not entirely sure what you mean by mistakes, and I don't plan on carrying on forward before I see you at least, I'm sure that if you look half as pretty as you sound you'll knock me off my hooves." He said with a charming tone in his voice, followed by a cute chuckle. He flopped down onto his rump and stared around. "You have easdropped on me so the least you can do is come talk a little!" He said continuing to look around, he could use his eyes magic to locate the mare but after the relapse of his last use he wasn't really willing to risk it.

(edited)

Moon Beam saw the aura change from the shape of Steel's body to the body of a dragon. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped as she looked over the dragon, seeing the dark, shadowy mist it was to her. She shuddered from the aura, and chills were sent down her spine. She took a few steps back from the giant figure, then stopped, staring up at what Moon Beam could only guess was its face. When she heard Grell, she looked over to try and find him, but couldn't. 

"I was sure his voice came from over there..." she thought, turning her head in every direction, trying to find Grell. "Whatever.." 

"I'm not leaving, Grell." she said, then clicked her tongue a couple times in the direction she thought he was. When they bounced back to her, she knew he was there. 

"Wait, what? Why can't I see him?" she thought, then remembered the giant dragon in front of her. She turned to face him.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you again, Spawn. How you been?" Moon Beam asked, smiling.

"Uhm, Moon Beam! I think we should actually listen to Grell. You know, like we should've listened to Steel in the first place!" Senia yelled, backing up from the dragon. 

"No! Stop telling me to leave, because it's not happening! I've made my mind, so get over it!" Moon Beam yelled, not taking her eyes off of the dragon. 

"So, back to you. What brings you back, huh?" Moon Beam asked, smiling warmly and stepping closer to the dragon. "Anything important?" 

Edited by DashieHeart

Spawn only laughed "oh nothing really death and destruction" spawn said as he landed standing in his hind legs with ease his golden claws racked across the ground opening holes to hell that opens into each other to form one large whole that spawn reached into and pulled out a staff when he touched that staff it flashed and inside the top rested a star black and grey or with hints of white the hole closed "hello grell I think I've already won wouldn't you say I'm in my perfect form" then without warning his tail whipped at midnight so fast that it broke the sound barrier while one claw swatted at grell hitting him and knocking him back a good ten feet spawn looked at senia "be wise and leave and I'll let the everfree be don't leave and I'll end you and the everfree" spawn said with a cruel grin his target never was the everfree but he didn't want to take control while somepony could get word to Lina and celestia it but it didn't matter now he'd finished the transformation steel was as far as Anypony was conserved gone

(edited)

Moon Beam saw the black aura coming from the holes that Spawn had created, but not the holes themselves. 

"What?..." she said quietly. When the aura went away, she looked back up at Spawn. She could barely see his staff, and as she stared and tried to figure out what it was, she was unaware of Spawn's attack. 

She felt the blow throughout her body, and grimaced at the pain. However, she didn't groan or scream, not wanting to give Spawn that satisfaction. Suddenly, she hit a tree with a loud thud, then hit the ground. She opened her eyes, everything that she could actually see was hazy. She stood slowly as the misty figures became clearer again. 

"Nice shot." she said, her voice shaky.

Senia stared at the dragon as it spoke to her. "How does he know about my bond to the Everfree?" she thought, taking a step back from the beast. She looked to Moon Beam as she stood, then back to the dragon. Another step back, another look at Moon Beam, another at the dragon. She looked back and forth between the two, terror easily seen across her face. 

"I.. I can't leave Moon Beam. But, the Everfree... No.." Senia said, deciding on what to do. 

Moon Beam saw her and her frantic aura. "Go, Senia. This isn't your fight, you shouldn't be here. The Everfree needs you more than I do. Just go." she said, looking at her with a caring expression. Then, when she realized that Senia wouldn't be able to make the decision on her own, her face changed. Fear and anger replaced the care and worry. "Go, Senia! Now! Leave!" she yelled.

"But, Moon Beam! I can't!" 

"Yes you can!" Moon Beam's eyes, wings, hooves, cutie mark, and mane and tail began to glow. "RUN!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Scared, Senia ran back in the direction of the house as fast as her hooves could carry her. 

"Now, where were we?" Moon Beam growled, looking back to Spawn. She knew that she couldn't attack him just yet. But with her enhanced senses, she could hear an attack from him before he could begin it. Attacking back would be the hard part. However, she knew she could do it.

Edited by DashieHeart

Spawn laughed "oh what a putty she left and here I was hoping to make a new friend" spawn said

Grell struggled to his hooves he looked over at moonbeam "you need to go to" grell said his scythe bagan to glow with the same dark aura of spawn because grells scythe was

I'm fact hellish in nature and was really one of the few things that could hurt spawn ((ahem holy blade)) spawn looked at grell scythe "very nice but it's still no match for my staff" spawn said he swung it at grell grell jumped and as he did so he noticed the two liquid silver spots on it and the faint impression of wings and grell knew hat had happened his eyes turned white and he could see steels soul trapped in the staff ((meaning moonbeam can see the aura within the staff I think)) grell growled at spawn and teleported to his back and tried to stab him spawn just flapped his wings knocking grell off and causing a gust of wind traveling at over 100 mph to hit moonbeam along wot dirt and a few branches off if the ground grell hit he ground hard and again struggled to his feet

Moon Beam heard the two speaking, but still couldn't see Grell. However, that wasn't important at the moment. She heard Spawn begin to flap his wings, so she shot up into the air as fast as she could. She was above the trees in seconds, avoiding the winds that would have thrown her miles away. She flew back down, landing on a tree branch not too far away from Spawn. She noticed the staff, seeing most of it, but the rest was invisible to her. She saw the aura, and focused on it.

"What is that?" she thought. "Ugh, no time to wonder." Moon Beam shook her head, then glared at Spawn. Suddenly, she could feel Steel's aura. She didn't know where it was coming from, but she knew it was his aura as soon as she felt it. 

A growl rumbled in her chest, and she gritted her teeth. Slowly, she became more and more tired, and soon fell off the branch. However, she never hit the ground. Before her body could collide with the earth below her, she stopped abruptly, levitating just above the ground. She was, at this point, unconscious. 

She was now slowly being lifted into the air, her body limp, her hooves and wings dangling by her sides. Moon Beam was now floating at eye level with Spawn. Her body began to glow silver. At first, it was a very soft light, then began to grow in intensity. Now, it was so bright that Moon Beam was barely visible. 

Her body began to transform. Her wings became larger and grew blades, her legs, mane, and tail, were now slightly longer. Her cutie mark, which was originally a full moon with a feather behind it, now had a rose and a blade in the background. The silver light faded slowly, then suddenly, her eyes shot open. They were now white orbs of light. 

She lighted down, the silver light now gone. Once she had all her hooves on the ground, she began to walk towards Spawn. As she walked, her eyes began to glow red instead of white. 

"You are not going to scare me anymore, Spawn. You are not going to cause anymore destruction, you are not hurting anypony else. And you most definitely are not going to control Steel anymore!" she screamed as she drew closer to the dragon, no longer intimidated by his aura or size. All she cared about was Steel, and she wasn't about to let this over sized reptile take him away. 

"I am done with you, Spawn, and I do not ever want to see you again. I'm going to make that happen." She stopped walking, and sneered and growled at him like a wolf, the red glow in her eyes intensifying.

Spawn smiled "go ahead little one kill me but just remember me and and steel are two sides of the same coin you can't have one without the other" spawn laughed "so end with that holy blade steel have you but know that when you soul you end steel and send me to my next victim"

Grell watched this thus isn't good he knew steel was in the staff or at least his soul was he hoped that moonbeam wouldn't try and kill spawn there was no way that steel would survive if spawn died so would steel the was no way around it what spawn said rang true they where truly two sides of the same coin like stallion and mare god and devil "midnight think clearly if you kill him you kill spawn don't do it we have to subdue him not kill" grell called after her

Spawn laughed when he heard grell " oh I grell I want her to kill me go for moonbeam" spawn said as he stretched out his neck before her "go ahead moonbeam do it go ahead you want me to die you want me gone there's only one way and that's to kill me moonbeam" spawn laughed again

Moon Beam stared at Spawn with glowing red eyes, sneering. Of course she knew that if she tried to kill Spawn, that she would also kill Steel in the process. So that wasn't her plan in the first place. However, anger was bubbling inside of her like a pot of boiling water, ready to overflow. She shot her head in the direction of Grell's voice as he spoke. Not being able to see him aggravated her. Moon Beam simply rolled her eyes and shrugged him off, turning back to the giant reptile standing before her, neck stretched out, ready for her attack.

"You want me to kill you, Spawn? You really want that? Sure." she growled, jumping at him, aiming for his neck. She reached out one of her wings towards the spot she was aiming for, letting the blades extend. But right before she reached his neck, she stretched her hind legs, then aimed downward. She hit him right in the middle of the chest, then jumped up, flapping her wings and pulling herself into the air, hovering just above Spawn's head. She looked down at him.

"Oh wait, I kind of can't. And, I don't have to either. See, Spawn, every animal can be tamed and trained. You're just another out of control pet I need to handle. Once I'm done, you'll be like a little puppy obeying Steel's every order." Moon Beam laughed, almost like an evil laugh, letting the red glow in her eyes become brighter. She looked down at Spawn, smiling at him like he smiles at everyone else: crazy and evil. 

Of course, this was her plan. It was an act, trying to make herself a little insane and evil by acting that way. If she could think a bit like Spawn, maybe she could defeat him, too. 

Spawn laughed at the kick and stood at full hight allowing him to be eye level with moonbeam "ohh is the little mare afraid to kill me" spawn laughed "steel can't even tame me and he's been trying for his whole life what makes you think you can do any better" spawn said with a laugh "well it's been fun but Alas I must go and make my new home and who knows maybe even get discord back to the dark side" spawn said as he tuned the staff in claw as he walked he whistled letting out a stream of smoke that would in fact be yummy food for the everfree he was actually fond of it's ruggedness and it's untameability he sighed as he walked ready to take back his rightful throne it had been a thousands of years since he was last in perfect form

Grell ran at spawn and raised his scythe but spawn had heard him coming and flicked his tail knocking him back and up into moonbeam grell was moving so fast he broke the sound barrier he was traveling at Mach fiive ((same speed needed for a sonic rain boom judging by the Mach cone that forms around dash))

At that moment Frost heard something familiar, a roar he never wanted to hear again. Spawn... he thought his eyes widening as he turned his head to look back in the direction of the roar. His ear twitched lightly before he turned his had quickly back to the direction of the mares voice. "I have to go, come find me! I still wish to talk!" He said the sentence trailed off as he jumped up and sprinted off into the bushes. He ran and ran cursing under his breath knowing what was waiting for him when he finally reached his destination, Spawn, he wasn't sure what he was doing but a roar like that couldn't mean it was good. He had been running for at least 5 minutes but to him it seemed like seconds. He broke through the tree line and was just in time to see Grell slam into Moonbeam, Frost just stared. He had figured Steel would have told the others to stay away. Frost figured he was going to have to use his new found magic, even if it killed him. He slowly walked out of the trees and looked at the creature before him. "SPAWN!" He yelled trying to take his attention away from the others. His chains formed around his legs yet again.

Spawn looked over his shoulder his staff in hand "what do you want I've already finished the ritual steel is as good as dead" spawn said annoyed with these ponies they just wouldn't leave him be couldn't they tell that they had lost he was in perfect form there was no way to stop him but to kill him he kept walking and once he got to a clearing he spread his powerful wings and took flight he slowly spun in a circle to determine where he wanted to go first he decided he'd head west deeper in the everfree he didn't care that frost was back there to him it didn't matter he was just another worm now

Astrid woke to hearing the roar she ran out and seen senia "where's my daddy" Astrid asked knowing that spawn had control of him she wan scared but didn't show it she was to tough to show fear she pulled out a holy dagger that she had hidden in her nag steel didn't know she had went out and hunted another one down and retrieved it he'd be mad when he found out it was very damage ours and she had almost died several times

Senia looked down at Astrid, trying to look calm. She didn't want to look terrified in front of the young filly, so she kept her cool as much as she could. 

"Uhm, Astrid- Wait, what am I thinking? I don't need to baby you, do I? I keep forgetting that you're Steel's daughter. But, yeah, Steel kinda got taken over by Spawn, and, Moon Beam and Grell are fighting him now." Senia said, staying calm and collected. "But, if you're thinking about going out there, you might want to think again. I know you're tough and all, but, I don't think that would be a good idea. You're still a filly. And, aren't you afraid of Spawn or something?" she asked, putting her hoof on Astrid's shoulder. "Just, don't worry. Everything will be fine, trust me. I know Moon Beam, and she won't let Steel get hurt or anything." Senia looked out of the door towards where Spawn, Grell, and Moon Beam were. She felt guilty about leaving them, but she didn't have much choice. And Moon Beam had told her to leave. She sighed.

"Be safe..." she whispered.

Moon Beam was sent rolling backwards in the air after the blow from Grell. She groaned, spinning wildly over herself. This was especially dizzying since she couldn't even see. Finally, the spinning stopped and she was upside right again. She watched as Spawn walked away, growling. When he said that Steel was "as good as dead", she was pushed past her limits. She snapped.

"NO!" Moon Beam screamed, backing up then pushing off the nearest branch with all of her strength. She flew faster than she ever had before, passing through the line of smoke Spawn had created, clearing it as she flew. The only thing helping her see was her anger, which gave her enough power to even hear a bunny running across the ground below.

When she found him, she glared at him, her eyes glowing brighter than the sun. Her heart raced, adrenaline pumping through her body. She bared her teeth, then growled like a wolf. 

"You think you can just take him from me like that? Well you thought so wrong, Spawn. So wrong." she said, smiling maniacally. Then, the red glow in her eyes faded, then created red, misty trails coming from the sides of her eyes. ((you know, like Sombra kinda)) Her eyes, however, were now violet. 

Moon Beam stared at Spawn with an almost crazed look on her face. Even though she was, in fact, not even really Moon Beam anymore. She had let her curse take over, giving her more strength and power. But, it was still her anger and adrenaline giving her that strength and power, and those emotions still showed on her face. 

Suddenly, she shot towards Spawn with lightning speed. Once she got close enough, she stretched out her hind leg towards him, letting it connect with his jaw. 

"I can't kill you, but that does not mean that I can't hurt you!" The voice that said this came from Moon Beam, but it didn't sound exactly like her. It was a bit deeper, with more confidence and calmness. 

"Like I said: Every animal, can be tamed and trained. You just need to find the right way." she smirked, then flew at him once more. Again, her attack was lightning fast, and she was aiming for one of his wings. She stretched her wings out on both sides, angling them slightly in front of her. She quickly flew into his wing, slashing it with the blades on her wings. 

Once she got through the wing, she turned, looking at Spawn. At this point, she didn't need to see. She could hear and smell everything around her, and it was almost like she could see in her own special way. She knew where every tree was, could tell where every animal scampering below her was going. Best of all, she knew exactly where Spawn was, and could hear when he tried to attack her. 

Then, as she looked back, she saw the staff that Spawn was holding. The aura coming from it was eerily familiar to her, and she focused, yet, not taking all of her focus from Spawn. Suddenly, it hit her. Steel was in that staff. Her jaw dropped as she realized it, then she looked back to Spawn, a look of disgust on her face. She was ready to get rid of him, and that's exactly what she would do.

Spawn felt the blows and his chin and wing where overcome by fire andrhen as the fire disappeared the wounds where gone without a race "oh did I make you mad" spawn laughed as he took flight again he smiled when he seem her eye the staff "it's okay moonbeam he'll be safe there's no way to harm him in there unless you kill me of course them he'll have no body to return to" spawn said laughing again

Astrid looked at her "take me to them senia" Astrid said as she pulled out a holy dagger that she had gotten on her own she sighed after steel was back he'd ground her and she knew it shed broken his rules to get the dagger there was no way to have gotten it with out breaking his rules she knew that he'd punish her but she want sure how she hoped he'd at least go easy on her

Grell stood up again watching moonbeam he sighed she needed to be carful but he doubted she'd listen to him he want surprised by how she looked it sounded ponies that steel was with tended to be very different and he could always bet on that

Senia looked at Astrid, then immediately looked away. She didn't want to bring her to them, knowing she might get hurt. If Astrid got hurt because of her, Senia would never be able to forgive herself, and Steel wouldn't be able to forgive her either. However, she couldn't help but look down at Astrid.

"I.. I can't... Ugh, you fillies..." Senia looked away again, but only for a moment. "Are you sure, Astrid? I don't want you getting hurt. Spawn is ruthless, and he won't think twice about hurting you, especially since you mean so much to Steel. That's like Spawn's main goal: to ruin everything that Steel cares about. So if I take you to them, you know what you are going to have to face." Senia said. She couldn't resist the little filly. And anyway, she probably knew more about Spawn than Senia did. Other than that, she definitely knew Steel better.

Moon Beam knew what she had to do, but wasn't ready to do it just yet. She was going to play with Spawn, make him think that she is simply a weak, mindless pony. She wanted him to think that she was helpless, that she didn't know what she was doing, and that she was only attacking him out of anger, making her sloppy and easily thrown off. 

"'Did I make you mad?' Oh, no, not at all. It's all gumdrops and rainbows for me." Moo Beam said, the smile that was on her face for most of the sentence dying away at the end. She shot at him again, this time aiming for his arm. She turned on her side, wings outstretched. She flew past quickly, cutting his arm with her blades. Suddenly, she banked and turned for the other arm, flying faster now. This time, after she hit his arm with the blades, she began to get unsteady, and fell to the ground. Of course, this was all part of her act, showing her 'weakness' to Spawn. She made it seem like her anger was making her clumsy, and not able to attack very efficiently. 

Spawn only laughed as the fire heal his arms when she fell he smiled "just give up mare you're never going to win" spawn said laughing he went back to flying he turned in the direction of Canterlot or what he was sure was the direction if Canterlot he began to fly faster wanting to make Canterlot his new home it'd be the perfect place to start his rain of terror and from there he could get discord to be evil again and who knows he may even be able to free sombra

Astrid looked up at her "I know what spawn wants I know all about him I've been in his head before but I must hurry so please take me to them senia if you care about moonbeam and grell you need to don't worry about what spawn said he lives the everfree just as much as you do" Astrid said she had dived into senias mind without being noticed and was now happy she did the information she got was useful only senia hadn't seen the staff and this Astrid had no knowledge that spawn had it out and steels soul trapped inside it but she knew what it would mean

Frost stood motionless, he did not know why, he had fought spawn before, what made this any different? He couldn't tell and it was eating at him. He took. Couple steps forward, then stopped again. As soon as Spawn took flight Frost knew exactly where he would be headed next. "Canterlot...nono." he muttered under his breath as he ran after Spawn, powering past the others and into the forest. Extending his chains he latched them onto the large tree limbs and used them to propel himself forward after the demon like pony. "SPAWN!" He called out as he launched himself up through the forest canopy, swinging down, and repeated this process. He had to at least delay spawn before the others could come and help, he had fought him before and fared alright, but this magic would burn him out. He took one more launch up through canopy to see where Spawn was. He wasn't far off, Frost kept yelling his name propelling himself forward faster and faster. Come on...come on faster! he thought ordering his body to move faster

Senia sighed, looking down at the young filly. She didn't really have much of a choice.

"Alright, I'll take you to them. But we have to get there quickly, so we will be traveling a bit differently than usual." she said, putting her wing around Astrid. "Close your eyes, please. The Everfree gets a bit weird when transporting ponies she doesn't know very well. She'd appreciate it a lot if you could close your eyes, and keep them closed until I tell you we are there." Senia said, then stretched out the wing that wasn't around Astrid. Her cutie mark began to glow, then there was a quick burst of light, and the two were gone. Not too long after, they appeared next to Moon Beam where she lay on the ground, still staging her little act.

"Here." Senia said, letting Astrid open her eyes.

"Astrid? Senia? What are you two doing here?" Moon Beam asked. She immediately knew who it was with Senia without even looking at their aura. The only thing that told her it was their was their scent and the sounds they were making.

"Astrid wanted me to bring her here." Senia said.

"And you did?! You know that Spawn is out to get everything that Steel cares about! What were you two thinking?!" Moon Beam screamed, then turned to look at Spawn as he flew towards Canterlot. She sighed, then stood up and walked over to Astrid. "Look, Astrid, I don't want you getting hurt. I'm not going to make you go back, because I know how strong you are. Just, please, be careful." she said, worry all over her face. She did really care about Astrid, and she didn't know what she would so if the filly got hurt in her care.

"Now, I have a little plan to stop Spawn, and I need to do it quick. However, I'd love to know why you are out here exactly." she asked, walking in the direction of Spawn. 

"Should, should I go?" Senia asked.

"If you want to, I'm not stopping you, Senia. But it would be nice if you could stay, and witness this, you know?" Moon beam said.

"Sure, but I'm staying as far back as I can." Senia began walking, following quite far behind Astrid and Moon Beam.

Astrid smiled pulling out a holy dagger "one of the few things that can hurt spawn is a hoy dagger there is six in total there used to be more hundreds thousands even but after demons became rare most where lost stollen or forgotten in temples" Astrid said "my plan is to pour as many minor wounds on spawn as possible till he passes out the only draw back is that steel won't be able to heal them either because he'd be using spawns magic but it's worth the risk unless you have a better plan" Astrid said

Spawn kept flying but was getting annoyed so he sent a couple of weaker demons to handle frost as he flew he sighed happily glad to be free he planned to ambush Canterlot with a legion on demons and easily take control he was after all the dark prince and was in this form basically unstoppable the last time he was defeated was because if overwhelming numbers of holy weapons but he had been gone so long that they where lost and forgotten so he would face little true opposition and this made him happy

"Well, that sounds pretty good to me. I can distract him and keep him from going after you, and you can keep getting him with the dagger." Moon Beam said, keeping her eye on Spawn's aura. It was a bit tough focusing on Spawn and keeping track of where she was walking, but she managed to walk without getting hurt.

"Hey, you want to get on my back so that we could fly? It'd be quicker getting to Spawn, and it'd be easier for me so that I don't like, hit a tree or something." she said, stopping and looking down at Astrid. 

Senia stayed a few meters behind, trying to keep her mind off of the giant dragon flying towards Canterlot. However, it was harder than she thought it would be. When she tried to think about the Everfree, she also thought about Spawn and how he said he wouldn't hurt the Everfree if she stayed around. She wondered if he really would if he saw her now. 

Luckily, her mind turned to her magic. Having seen Moon Beam the way she is, she remembered the time when they were being taught by the unicorns. That's how they had met, and were best friends ever since. Up until they stopped talking after Moon Beam left to live in the forest. But, the two had learned so much together, and were so close since they had been through almost the same things. Also, they were both pegasus who knew how to use magic, which was pretty rare. 

Senia hadn't known it, but she had been smiling the entire time she was thinking. Once she realized it, she shook her head, then looked over at Moon Beam and Astrid. She smiled again, watching the two ahead of her as they talked.

Frost watched as the demons Spawn had sent to deal with him rushed forward ready to kill him on sight. This bastard is really starting to get annoying... he growled in thought as he let his chains detach from the current limb he was on and plummet through the canopy. Waiting till the last second he grabbed another limb and hurtled himself straight up, timing it right to headbutt the bottom of one of the demons, stabbing with his horn before falling back into the cover of the forest and trying to move forward hopefully confusing the demons so he would be able to get them off his tail. I hope Astrid and the others have recovered, maybe they have a better plan than me... he thought to himself as he worked his way swinging through the forest trees trying his best to stay on course keeping a very close eye on where the demons sent to take care of him were at. If he could just slow down spawn for even a few minutes he was sure that it would be long enough for the others to arrive but isn't steel supposed to taje back over? he questioned

Astrid nodded and teleported onto moonbeams back "okay let's do that" Astrid said "take flight" Astrid said as she sat on moonbeams back holding her holy blade at the ready waiting for moonbeam to get her close to spawn

The demon that got stabbed disappeared and the other two followed frost right through the tree line one slashed it's claws at frosts flank the other bit at his leg while another two appeared in front of frost grinning evilly slowly advancing towards him summoning swords to fight against frosts daggers

Spawn kept flying his claw wrapped tightly around his staff he smiled as he flew thinking that his demons would handle the pests so he could get to Canterlot and destroy Luna and celestia and take back his throne and be the supreme over load of this realm while still being the dark prince it was his personal dream he wanted to rule over this realm with an iron claw and steels soul was the perfect tool to help him achieve his ultimate goal he laughed again