Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

"Counting miles counting tears twisting roads shifting gears year after year it all of nothing I'm not home im lost, still holding on to what I got.."steel sang as Astrid began to drift off to sleep she was almost asleep when senia appeared and yelled Astrids eyes flew open

Steel sighed "I'd rather not my talent is blades not singing i leave it to the ponies who's talent is all about music and singing" steel said setting his guttier down

Grell tossed and turned and finally fell asleep only to wake less then an hour later because of his nightmare he groaned ((by the way he has had dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep))

Luna was indeed thinking of frost and once she made the night and rose the moon she went to the dream world looking for frosts dreams once she found them she went in looking for him she saw him and hesitated thinking that maybe she was wrong and that she should ask steel what he thinks she sighed rejecting the idea and walked over to him"hello frost" Luna said try uhh to sound formal

Senia sighed, then looked over at Astrid. She seemed a bit aggitated and tired.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Astrid. Did I wake you up? I didn't mean to." she said, an apologetic look on her face. "But, it's too bad you don't want to sing for us. I thought it might be fun, though. But I'll leave you two a lone now. Good night." she said, then began to fly towards the ground in circles with her wings out, to make her descent a bit slower. 

Moon Beam had heard the conversation, and snickered as Senia landed. She had a victorious smile on her face.

"I was hoping he would say 'No'." Moon Beam said.

"Well, I wasn't. It would've been nice. A little friendly competition, a fire, Steel playing his guitar as you two sing back and forth, then end it with a duet." Senia said with a smile. 

Moon Beam giggled. "Looks like that isn't happening, though." she said. She gazed up at the stars, then gasped. "Hey wait!" she exclaimed, looking back to Senia.

"What?" Senia almost screamed, surprised. 

"I just remembered! Tomorrow's Easter!" She smiled, then stood up. "We could do some kind of Easter egg hunt for Astrid!" she said excitedly. 

"Well, this is Astrid we're talking about. I think Easter eggs aren't very much her style." Senia said. "But I like that. And we could do something for eveypony else as well. So we could all celebrate Easter." she smiled.

"Yeah, totally bubbly." Moon Beam said. She looked at the ground and narrowed her eyes, trying to think of a way to make a good "Easter egg hunt" for Astrid, with less girly, tiny filly things. 

"We should have something more, dangerous. Like, not to put her in harm's way, just more of a challenge, like an obstical course kind of thing." Senia said. 

Moon Beam looked up, her eyes wide and a bright smile on her face. "You just gave me an idea! Follow me!" she yelled, flying off. Senia obeyed, and flew off after her.

Steel sen then fly of and began to sing again in truth he was good but he thought he was horrid but Astrid loved to hear him sing and he lived to see her smile so he sang

Astrid smiled and curled up again nuzzling into steels mane as before and she quickly fell asleep

Steel finished the song and laid the guitar down and laid his head down watching the horizon keeping his eyes open for danger

Grell have up on sleeping so he went to his basement and began to do a ritual it was dark and twisted and gory when he finished he had a rather large gash on his side that wasn't bleeding but was obviously still open he sighed and walked back up the stairs grabbing a bottle of devils cut whiskey and drinking some he sat in his chair sighing heavily "soon my body will give out and break form lack of sleep I can't even pass out with out the dreams waking me"grell thought aloud "soon my struggles will be over hopefully I've made a mark here in this plane if existence" grell sighed and took anther swig from the bottle

Frost had been exploring his dream landscape for what seemed like hours but in real time was only mere minutes. Frost scanned the vast world, it was a giant void of all the dreams he had been having since he was just a little foal anywhere from amusement parks to his darkest nightmares. He was lucky that he had the freedom to choose which dream he wanted to visit, or what fear he would challenge to overcome, a practise that took years to master, with Luna as his teacher. He smiled at the world before hearing a familiar soothing voice that made his ear twitch as well as his face light up. He quickly turned to see the figure of Luna. "H-hello Luna, I...I wasn't expecting you." He said, trying to sound like he normally did, but had a hard time with it as the little bursts of excitement leaking from the sentence here an there as he spoke. His face had a deep blush on it, he was aware due to the heat from it. "Luna...at the castle, I...I wanted to express my feelings, I know that it was stupid to do it in front of all those ponies. I should have waited and I'm sorry." He said bowing his head

Luna smiled "it is okay frost" Luna said she looed around and changed the dreamscape building her own little world much like an architect would build his or her dream house the dreamscape became a large Grassy filed with mountains on both sides both capped with snow it was late at night a lone cloud drifted lazily informs of the large full moon high in the sky the stars shimmered and twinkled like diamonds a warm breeze blew and cutting through the field was a stream you could hear the water as it flowed along more them a trickle but not a rush it was very relaxing and indeed Luna's favorite dreamscape she smiled enjoying the scenery and them looked at frost with smile on her lips ((did he said tha he liked her at the castle I thought he just blew up because she didn't say anything to him maybe he did I gah I can't remember what happened now it's been so long ago in real life and I don't really want to go all the way back to check because that would take a lot of time I don't have I must finish

((Frost didn't say out loud he liked her but the kiss on the cheek he gave her was supposed to show that he did, he became a bit embarrassed and gave an apology to the princess and rushed out in fear she would scold him, he wanted her to come here so he could be alone with her and explain how he felt))

Frost had braced himself for a lecture or a scolding from his teacher, but when none came his ears perked back up slowly as he turned to see Luna building her own dreamscape, he had a surprised look stuck on his face as he hesitantly trotted to stand beside the princess and look around at the landscape she had created before them. It was beautiful, he was amazed, it was so calm and peaceful. Frost looked at the ground for a brief moment and then looked up to Luna. "I remember this place, it isn't quite clear in my mind, but I remember the feeling, the smell." He said with a half smile on his face. "I wanted to share my feelings fully with you this night Luna, I feel as if I have held them in for so long, maybe its why I am so cold all the time." He said, his gaze drifting to the sky

Luna smiled at frost "so share them frost" Luna said she was sure she knew what he was going to say but that didn't matter she wanted to hear it come form him she bled she was right and she waited for him to say that he liked her she was

Nervous becuasue she liked him and this was the moment of truth either she'd be with the satkkinm she loved or she'd be devastated and never love again or at least she thought she wouldn't love again of frost didn't love her, her ear twitched

((Oh I see now I remember you don't need to read past this point it's filler because I have nothing left to say since dashieheart hasn't posted so ran filler filler Lief the unicorn is based of a Druid and can comtrol nature and animals as well as communicate to animals as well he had a pet white wolf named panomma she is very well trained and obeys only Leif's commands as well as Anypony me tell her to obey he has a special ability to grow vines and plants on command and anywhere thus leaving him with a weapon at all times since

He can fight with vines

((Haha yeah I'm just surprised that as spaced out as all of our posts have been everyone has been able to not forget about the rp, that shows true commitment, something that is quite rare in my opinion these days))

Frost nodded "Yes right sorry." He said as he fiddled his hooves and looked from the ground to Luna, repeating this process a few times before holding his gaze on Luna. "Luna...you are my teacher, my mentor, my best friend in the entirety of the world. My feelings for you have grown more and more over the years." He said, seeming slightly more confident than he had before. "I love you Luna. You are the kindest, smartest, prettiest mare I have ever met. I never told you because I wasn't sure whether you liked me back. I guess that's what I am trying to find out." He said, a deep blush showing on his face as he stared into Luna's glimmering eyes awaiting an answer to see if she felt the same way towards him, he hoped that it would he a yes, he didn't want to be crushed. "I love you..." he repeated in a softer tone than before

Whilenwaitinhcfor Frost to talk she felt so nervous the she thought she would throw up her heart was pounding she felt like a little school filly not like a princess that's been in power for over a thousand years she could tell frost was nervous to but when he spoke the nervousness she felt melted away and she couldn't help but smile as frost said that he loved her the second time made her smile even more and without thinking or even responding to frost she pulled him into a hug and kissed him on the lips she was so happy that he loved her to that she forgot about everything else I'm the world for a few moments all she thought about was frost and how much she loved him and how he lived her to

(( it os amazing that this to didn't die after the first couple of posts but I'm glad it didn't this rp is amazing and had really helped me devolp steel as a general character it's helped me line out his backstory more them I thought it would it's also helped me come up with a sutible backstory for grell))

Frost was taken by complete surprise by the kiss, his eyes widened for a few moments before they slowly fluttered closed and his forelegs wrapped around Luna's body and embraced her feeling her warmth made him feel safe and happy. The kiss felt amazing it felt as if he could just fly into the clouds with her and never look back. Frost didn't need to hear her say it this was enough to know what she loved him as much as he loved her. He was so happy he had finally told her. Now he didn't feel completely alone, he didn't feel mad or angry at all. All his feelings just melted away in the kiss, he tilted his head slightly into the kiss, not realizing just how much he was blushing from the enjoyment.

((Same with Frost this rp has really helped develop his character, there are some characters I would like to add later *cough* offspring *cough* if everyone can agree on them hahaha. I feel like this rp won't die anytime soon, it is so interesting and you guys help keep it alive so well! This sentence is a filler sentence.))

Luna leaned into the kiss she was blushing like crazy but it just looked adorable on her she broke the kiss for a moment "I love you frost" Luna said looking deep into his eyes with a smile she seem his blush but didn't say anything she just went I'm for another kiss she could fell the heat coming from her cheeks and hoped it wasn't to noticeable she an idea as they kissed she made fireworks

Go off I'm the sky with their names and a heart she wondered how frost would react to it((just had to do it since They are dreaming the laws of phycis don't apply and neither does logic they can do as they please and not care in the dreams they are god and if ine cannot tell this is filler for

The sake of filling but this Hungary beast known as the character minimum just keeps eating and won't stop I fear I may never quench it's unqunicble thirst for the letters off post my words all that I say is being eaten by a foul beast that should leave us at once so Join me take up your pirchforks and torched and help me fight this. Beast

Frost blushed even deeper when Luna said she loved him, it made him feel so happy and warm on the inside, when Luna leaned in for another kiss he gladly met her halfway locking their lips together, if this felt so good in the dream world he could only imagine how good it felt in reality. He wanted to hold the kiss as long as possible mentally giggling at the heat coming from Luna's cheeks, to him it was so cute he could barely hold in his giggles. His eyes drifted up to the sky as they kissed and he say what was in the sky. He smiled in the kiss, it was so sweet of Luna, he hugged her tighter to show his appreciation for the act. In the morning I will hurry back to Canterlot to see you, love you before we continue on our quest.. he told her mentally as not to cease the erotic kiss.

((I will be glad to agree with that! Sometimes its to much and sometimes I think it is right, it toys with my emotions this character limit, and it shall die someday, it shall...but yes I kinda forgot they were i.the dreamscape for a brief moment hahahaha))

((im so sorry i havent been posting guys i've been with my friend and whenever i get on the forums and reply in my rps i tend to get really caught up but like i said im really sorry))

Moon Beam quickly dodged the trees, her vision almost back to normal now. Senia struggled to keep up with her fast pace, but managed.

"Where are we going?" Senia shouted, trying her best to follow along.

"Deeper into the woods. We'll make it like a scavenger hunt, mystery type thing. See, she'll be looking for clues and different objects to help her progress. In the end, she will get a special reward." Moon Beam called back, keeping her eyes forward. 

Suddenly, she opened her wings, dropping her speed dramatically. She landed on a tree branch, and looked around. Senia, surprised by Moon Beam's sudden stop, almost knocked her off the tree. Fortunately, she stopped just in time. 

"This is the first place she will have to find." Moon Beam said, then hopped to the ground. 

((okay i don't want to put the whole thing together and make this really long so let's just say they did the whole thing and yeah))

Senia and Moon Beam soon finished, and were on their way back to the others. When they got there, Moon Beam flew up to Steel and Astrid's cloud to find Steel awake, and Astrid asleep on his back. She smiled, and flew closer to Steel.

"Hey, I put this whole thing together for Astrid, since tomorrow is Easter. It's like, a scavenger hunt, but more Astrid's style. At least, I think. But, I'm going to leave her a special note thing that will start her hunt. Don't say anything, pretend you don't know or that you're asleep. I want to keep it a mystery, and make it a good experience for her." she whispered, smiling the entire time. 

Then, she flew back as her eyes began to glow pink. Soon, there was a little misty cloud floating in the air near Astrid.

"This will tell her about the first location and stuff, but won't give much detail about the whole hunt. This will give it more mystery. Just, keep her from ruining the surprise with her and her mind tricks." she giggled. "I don't think she'll need help or anything, but only help her if she gets really stuck. But let her do it mostly on her own, and let her be alone for it. That will make it more fun and exciting. In the end, she will get a very special prize. And don't worry, she isn't going to be put in any danger." Moon Beam said with a smile, then kissed Steel on his cheek. "Good night, Steel. I love you." she said, then flew down to Senia.

Steel listened and nodded as moonbeam talked smiling he kissed her cheek and told her good night as well he laid his head down and soon drifted off to sleep

Meanwhile grell was awake he had finished two bottles of whiskey and showed no signs of stopping he just kept going like it

The next Morning steel had slipped Astrid off his back with a charm in her so she could stay on the cloud and was a couple of miles away still going he had left a note for moonbeam it was short and simple

The note

Had to go . Mortal danger. Love you. Tell Astrid I love her.

He had to leave them he couldn't keep spawn in check and feared he never would so he decided his best course of action was to kill himself effectively killing spawn the armor was dueling spawn and he could do nothin about It and as

Days went on spawn got stronger

Grell had finished six bottles by sunrise and was well into his seventh still showing no songs of letting up on his drinking he seemed as if he was trying to drink something away

Ab

(edited)

Moon Beam had fallen asleep soon after she talked to Steel. Her and Senia made a ring of glowing flowers around them, then hummed together until the both of them were fast asleep. The flowers continued to glow, and would keep going until both ponies were awake. 

As the sun rose, Moon Beam awoke slowly. She sat up, keeping her eyes closed, then stretched and yawned. Opening her eyes, she immediately began blinking. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, she looked around. She smiled, taking in the beautiful scenery. The sunrise different hues of pink and orange, while the other side of the sky a dark blue. The ring of flowers around her swayed in the slight breeze, as well as the grass and the leaves on the trees. 

Suddenly, Moon Beam's eyes widened, and a large smile spread across her face. 

"Senia! Wake up! Nia!" Moon Beam said, shaking Senia. She jumped, as she woke, turning over to face Moon Beam quickly, a terrified look on her face. The glow of the flowers around them faded, leaving them looking irregularly dull.

"Oh my Celestia, Moon Beam! You can't do that. You scared me!" Senia said, sitting up slowly.

"But, Senia.. I have my sight back." Moon Beam's smile widened.

"What? Really?!" Senia exclaimed, smiling as well. 

"Yes! I can see everything again!" 

"This is great, Moon!" Senia lifted into the air and spun around quickly, smiling and laughing. 

"But, hey, let's go check and see if Astrid woke up yet." Moon Beam said, then flew up to Steel's cloud. She was shocked to find Astrid lying there, but without Steel. She noticed the charm around her neck, knowing that's the only way Astrid could stay up here.

Moon Beam landed next to Astrid. Then she looked over at the pink mist that was the note she had left. Seconds after, she noticed another note. She read it, and sighed, then turned to see Senia floating near the cloud. 

"What is it?" Senia asked.

"Steel left." Moon Beam answered. She hopped off the side of the cloud, then began slowly flying away just above the trees.

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel had made it pretty far he was at the edge of ponyvile he sighed a tear rolling down his cheek he was just sitting there his knife In hoof "I'm sorry moonbeam I have to this I have to keep you safe and the only way is to end spawn" steel said to himself wishing he had the time to put more in the note but he didn't have the time he cried silently at first it was one or two tears but soon he was full on crying he took the knife and put it on his foreleg and began to press he felt the knife break skin and seem the bleed begin to flow he laid back -at least Itll be like falling asleep- steel thought as he bleed it was slow but it would do the job he had used Astrids holy blade thus forcing spawn to stay inside him

Astrid stretched and yawned slowly waking up she felt the charm around her neck and assumed steel had left to do his workout so she wasn't worried she noticed the cloud and looked at it obviously confused by it's presence she pulled out her dagger unsure of what could be going on so she assumed the worst t

Senia was about to follow Moon Beam when she heard Astrid stir slightly. She looked over, watching as her eyes fluttered open slowly. Her eyes widened, and she quickly flew under the cloud, hoping Astrid hadn't seen her. When Astrid didn't say anything about her for a little while, Senia figured she was quick enough. She sighed in relief. 

About a minute had passed, and Astrid hadn't moved much or anything. Then, she sensed Moon Beam's cloud note. She would have felt or heard some kind of ping when it was opened, but that never happened. Senia figured Astrid either hadn't seen it, or didn't know what it was or how to open it. 

Senia planted her hoof on the bottom of the cloud, and focused all of her power and energy. She took a deep breath in, then slowly and deeply exhaled. Soon, the cloud spread out to form a sheet of pink, sparkly mist. Green letters began to appear, showing the directions Astrid needed to know for the hunt. 

Smiling and sighing, Senia let her hoof down. She hoped Astrid was reading it, and that she knew that with her powers, she could open any of the others she found on her way. 

As Moon Beam flew, she felt a pain in her chest. She continued to fly, but kept a hoof on her chest, constantly applying pressure as the pain would come and go. She knew what it was and how to handle it. 

She blinked once, then watched an eye screen come into view. The pixelized grid soon showed different images, words, codes, and many other things she usually needed. She flicked her tail, then her right ear, and a tracker map popped into view. Her tail twitched again, and the map faded. She could see everything around her, but a few main points remained in her vision, showing her where to go. 

"Soon." she said quietly, then increased her speed.

Astrid read the note and smiled teleporting off the cloud she headed km the direction of her target it was rather easy sine steel had been teaching her she smiled thinking of her daddy and all the fun times they had together and all the fun times she was sure they would have in the future and she couldn't forget moonbeam she was sure that she would be here mommy and that they would have great times to although she'd probably always be closer to steel

Grell was sitting there he finished another bottle and tossed it pulling out his last one he wasn't drunk due to the fact his heart wasn't beating and his body didn't work the way it should because if his deal with death he sighed he had the shutters drawn so he hadn't noticed it was morning and so he just drank on think it was still the wee hours

Steel lay there the blood draining form his body he was slowly slipping into unconsciousness he want fighting it at all so it was like falling asleep he still cried a little bit it was mostly just sniffles

Senia noticed when Astrid teleported off of the cloud, feeling the lack of her presence. She smiled, then flew down towards Grell's cabin. She landed silently in front of the door, then brought her hoof up to knock. However, she hesitated, bringing her hoof down a bit, not sure id she wanted to interrupt Grell. 

"He might be sleeping, or something severely important. Maybe I should leave him alone and not bother him." she thought, then turned her head to look at the horizon. The sun was higher in the sky now, with no clouds in sight. "I should get him outside, though. It's a beautiful day." Senia thought with a smile, then lightly tapped on the door.

Moon Beam could tell she was getting closer, and she sped up, going faster and faster by the second. Her heart was pounding, and she could now feel and see the aura she was tracking. She was now only mere feet from her target. 

Suddenly, she stopped in mid air, almost falling. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. Slowly, she descended to the ground and gently landed, her eyes locked on the sight that had stopped her. 

"Steel?... What-" she began, but her throat was already swelling, the tears welled in her eyes, and the heat spread across her face. Then, out of no where, she was running towards Steel, who was bleeding on the ground. 

"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?" she yelled, placing her hoof gently on his foreleg. "Who am I kidding? I know you're crazy!" Suddenly, she calmed down, and spoke with a soft, soothing tone. "But, why?" she asked, looking into his half-closed eyes.

Steel looked up at her his breathing strained "he gets Stronger as..." Ste said then breathed as best he could "days go by I'm ending the basted" steel said holding up the holy dagger "he's trapped now he can't leave as I die so will he" steel said he pulled her I to a kiss whilst trying to move his foreleg out from under her hoof so the blood could flow freely again he broke off the kiss "I love you moonbeam and as long as I lobe I'm putting you and Astrid both in danger and I can't live with that" steel said a tear rolling down his cheek "I can't be the reason you or Astrid hey her I just can't let that happen" he took anther Breath it was shallow and his breathing was slowing he hugged her with his none bleeding foreleg and kissed her cheek " I...love..you" steel said trying to breath

Grell hadn't heard the knocking so he kept drinking wishing he could drown his sorrow but allas he couldn't for he couldn't even get drunk let alone a slight buzz

Astrid kept going and soon found her first spot she figured out how the our worked a d kept going

(edited)

Moon Beam was crying now, tears falling down her cheeks. She looked at him, trying to keep her cool the best she could. Her mother always told her that in the worst situations, the best thing you could do is stay calm, because if you lost it, things could get even more out of hoof.

"Steel..." Moon Beam said, letting her head hang low. She closed her eyes, letting a tear fall down her cheek and onto the ground. She heard it hit the grass below, and her ear twitched. She sat there for a short moment, then sighed.

Moon Beam looked up at Steel, devastation all across her face. However, there was a hint of hope and courage in her eyes, causing her tears to stop falling. A slight smile made its way onto her face. 

"I'm not about to let you go, Steel. And, you see, I grew up around unicorns and lots of crazy magic and spells, and I learned many useful things with them. You may not like this, but it's my only other idea. And anyway, there's no way you are going to stop me." she said, backing away from Steel. Her eyes began to glow black, with trails of mist coming out of the sides. She began to talk, but it was in another language. She spoke softly, yet harshly. Soon, she began to fade away, and became almost transparent. 

Suddenly, she ran towards him, wings open. She jumped, aiming for his head, now yelling the chant. However, the two didn't collide. Moon Beam went inside of Steel's mind, searching for the one being she had ever wanted dead. 

((this is one thing I have been wanting to do for a while, since this was like part of her backstory sort of. she had learned a lot with the unicorns, and one of the things was like sort of body linking type thing, and she could go into other ponies' minds and could control other ponies and all sorts of almost evil type things, which she learned the more bad ones from her mother's enemy's daughter... long story, but yeah))

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel sighed not knowing what she was planning but it didn't matter he had only minutes left there was no way she could save him as much as it pained him he had to hurt her to keep her safe he sighed as she done something unexpected she went inside his mind he hadn't expected it at all he was prepared for all types of healing spells but not this he was thrown for a loop and spawn began to heal him knowing what would happen of steel died steel tried to fight him off bit he was to groggy from blood loss he crushed under his breath she'd stopped him that was the point of him flying so far off had she not done whatever it wand that she had done his plan would have worked now he was laying there his foreleg healing itself and steel couldn't stop it he loved moonbeam but she made it hard to keep her safe he just wished he knew what she was doing he was curious about what she was doing and why she hadn't tried a healing spell

((You didn't reply to grell not answering the door and now filler that fillis))

((oh yeah well the whole thing with Moon Beam was pretty long i didnt want to make it longer))

Senia sat in silence looking at the door for a long moment, not sure what Grell was doing. After about a half a minute, she sighed, feeling like she should just walk away. However, something caused her to knock on the door, except louder this time. 

Moon Beam searched Steel's mind, running and flying quickly in all directions. His mind was very large and there was a lot inside it. She didn't know how long it would take to find what she was looking for. She landed and sighed, looking around blankly. 

Suddenly, she heard something not too far away. She lifted into the air yet again and flew towards the sound. Happily, she knew she had found what she was looking for.

"Spawn." she spat fiercely, flying down to him. He looked like he was doing something, and quite frantically. However, she just wanted to get this done and over with quickly so that she could save Steel. 

"Looks like we have some unfinished business. Let's take care of that." Moon Beam said, grinning deviously, the black glow and mist returning to her eyes. Her wings and hooves had the same black mist that flowed from the corners of her eyes, and she grew a little bit bigger, getting ready to get rid of Spawn for good.

Grell heard the knock on the door that time he drained his bottle and tossed it on the foot with the other ten bottles he got to and walked to the door and opened he smiled when he seen it was senia "hey senia" grell said with a tired smile he looked really tired the bags under his eyes had gotten darker and he also reeked of alcohol he hoped she wouldn't notice the smell of alcohol or the bottles on the ground behind him he really don't want her to think he was a drunk but with the evidence how could she think anything but that

Steel sighed trying to fight spawn he felt moonbeams intentions -maybe it will work of she kills him before he's done it'll undo the work he's done to heal me and then I can finish this- steel thought happy and sad at the same time he was happy she wouldn't be in danger but sad because he knew that his death would hurt her

Spawn looked up at her "I don't have time for this right now if you can't tell me host is dying" spawn growled on his draconic form that was black and gold

A

Moon Beam laughed. "Oh yeah no, that's the reason that I'm here, Spawn. I'm sick and tired of you bucking everything up." she said, sounding angrier and angrier as she spoke. The black mist became darker, and spread to her mane and tail, causing them to change black and to almost imitate fire.  "You have done too much and caused too much. This is it, Spawn. I'm done with you, and you getting in the way! This is the last anypony will see of you, because I intend to rid of you right here, right now. And, I'm going to make this very quick and brief. I mean, if I didn't have somepony to stop from dying, I would make you suffer." she said, her last words quiet and fierce. An evil grin spread across her face as she stepped toward Spawn, ready for anything he decided to throw at her.

Senia smiled when the door opened, but the scent of alcohol immediately hit her nose. She did her best to ignore it, but when she saw the bags under Grell's eyes, she had a look of worry on her face.

"Grell, why haven't you gotten any sleep?" Senia asked, her voice soft and caring. She glanced behind him, seeing the bottles lying all over the floor. "And why have you been drinking so much?" she asked, sounding more and more worried with every word.