Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dark Sides

DashieHeart

((I'm reallly sorry for not posting lately, I have been staying after school till 10:30 every night for the past two weeks and hadn't had the time to really post, but that should be Completely over by this Sunday, but things have died down so now I can at least post more frequently))

Frost had been sitting in in the tree most of the day thinking about his dream from the night before. After a good while he looked around and slowly realized he hadn't really seen anypony for most of the day. He jumped down from the tree and walked around, calling out for his friends "Steel! Moonbeam?! Astrid!" He almost yelled. "Jeez I didn't think I slept that long, hopefully they haven't moved on with out m-" he cut himself of as a sharp pain shot through his body. He had felt a large pulse of magic. "I-is that..SpaAH!" He yelled as he felt another pulse. "Celestia I'm starting to regret you..." he growled at his eye as he stood back on his hooves. He ran in the direction of the magic sources as fast as he could. As he got closer he cod see Spawn and moonbeam. He ran up to them and slid to a hault, his eye lighting up into a bright white. "What the hell is going on!!!" He screamed

((Hey it's going in inside steels mind all you would see is steel laying on a pool of blood with a gash in his foreleg))

Grell sighed and used magic to make the alcohol off his breath "I'm fine I just don't sleep and I enjoy the burn as it goes down" grell said simply using magic to pit the bottles on a small table that filled them then they moved into a cabinet that had only five left in it "I'm fine I promise I very rarely sleep so I'm used to it I just need a sandwich and some water and I'm good to go" he said as he walked over to her nuzzling her and giving her a kiss in the cheek

Steel sighed wishing that he could stop spawn from healing him he sighed and also hoped that moonbeam would be able to distract spawn long enough for him to die

Spawn simply ignored her as he worked on healing steel he didn't have time to play games he was far to busy healing steel to bother with playing a little game with some mare

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

"Ignoring me, I see. It's not very nice to ignore ponies, Spawn." Moon Beam said, grinning and giggling. She drew closer, the black mist washing over her. 

"I told you already, we are going to finish this right here, right now. And if you're not going to participate, then this will be all one sided. That wouldn't be very fun, would it now, Spawn? I thought you liked a good, bubbly fight." she said, flashing a quick devious smile.Then, her expression changed, and she glared at Spawn. 

"And don't worry about your 'host'. I'll make this quick, then heal him myself. Steel will be fine. As long as I finish this fairly quickly." Moon Beam said, growling as she finished speaking. 

Suddenly, she ran at Spawn. As she neared him, she began to fade, becoming almost invisible by the time she was next to him. Quickly, she jumped up, letting her wings take her higher. Soon, she was eye level with Spawn. She flew at him at great speed, then when she was inches from his face, she dove down, whipping him with her tail for fun. 

Before she connected with his chest, she 'disappeared'. However, she had gone inside of Spawn's chest. Seconds after, she emerged from his back, grinning evilly. Now visible again, she turned to face Spawn's back. 

"Wasn't that fun?" she said, her eyes quickly flashing white as she said 'fun'.

"Okay.." Senia said, still sounding unsure. However, she didn't want to argue with him about it. She knew that he knew what was best for himself, and hoped he actually did what was best for him. 

"So, do you have any idea where Steel went last night? Moon said that he left. After that, she flew off without saying anything else. Did Steel tell you anything before he left?" Senia asked, watching the bottles as they moved around.

Grell smiled glad that she didn't push it he made a sandwich as she talked he stopped when he heard steel had left he sighed "I don't know but knowing steel he's doing something she wouldn't like otherwise he would have left in the morning he only leaves at night when he needs it's cover to get a good distance without being seen he's a hard kne to track when he wants to be" grell said as he went back to making his sandwich once done he used magic to hand it to senia "eat up I'm sure you haven't had breakfast yet"

Astrid had been messing with these clouds and had finally reached the end ((I don't know why you have planned for it so I'll leave that to you$)

Spawn sighed "with the current rate if blood loss plus what he's already lost he had at best one minute I'll give you your fight once he's stable untill then"spawn said as the scape changed and she was trapped on magic blocking crystal "relax as I work I don't have time and nether does steel" spawn said he seemed oddly different form when he's outside steels body

Senia took the sandwich, but only looked at it for a brief moment, then looked at Grell. 

"Well, no, I haven't been up that long. But shouldn't we be trying to find Steel and Moon Beam? Either, or both of them, could be in some serious trouble or something. And knowing Moon, I should be worried." Senia said, then took a bite of the sandwich. She was quite hungry, and couldn't help but have at least a little bit.

Moon Beam grunted, then sat down, watching Spawn. She smiled, then began to look around.

"So, why aren't you totally up for a fight, huh, Spawn? I thought you would be more than willing to try and beat my plot." she said, giggling a bit. "Interesting place up in here..." she said, scanning the area around them. She then looked at Spawn with a confused look, realizing something. 

"You seem, calmer... Or, at least something like that. Every time I've met you, you have been... pretty bogus, really. What's so different here, Mr. Grumpy Scales?" Moon Beam asked, giggling a bit at her own joke. At the moment, she was having quite a good time.

As Astrid finished, finding the last obstacle and getting to a single cherry tree in the middle of a clear area. This tree marked a very special spot in the Everfree that was home to rare animals, plants, fruits, and many more. There were ligers, purple frogs, and even two headed snakes. There were exotic lilies and lotuses and extremely tall sunflowers. 

A few meters from the tree, there was a small pond with fish of all different vibrant colors. The water was so clear and clean looking. This pond however, could be both magical and beautiful, and dangerous and evil. You just had to make the right choice. 

When Astrid walked up to the tree, a misty note emerged from its trunk, telling her all about this mystical area of the Everfree. It told her to be wary of the pond, but to be sure to at least take a glance, and how to be smart with it. It also told her of the animals and such, and encouraged her to explore, yet be careful. In the end, it said this:

"Once you are done here, slowly make your way back towards Grell's cabin. When you get there, you will see a large circle of flowers. Sit in the middle, and watch to flowers light up around you. They will glow until I am on my way back. They will fade as i draw nearer to you. So be patient, and take this. I love you, Astrid. And Steel loves you too. Be very careful. Love, Moonie."

As she read "..and take this.", a lotus came from behind the note and tucked itself behind her ear. It was a midnight blue color, like the other flower Moon Beam had given her. It began to glow immediately, and was meant to protect her from anything dangerous. 

spawn sighed as moonbeam spoke he looked at her as he healed steel "the difference between here and out there is I have complete control as im sure you've noticed but ,more then that when I take over im not me, let me explain I have split personality it was caused by my first host a curse if you will since I was a curse to her she cursed me so she took my personality and split it so now I have my truly demonic side that's the side you see the most of in here I have my more pony side I suppose its what it'd be called anyways I have another form its one you don't want to see its my perfect form when both merge into the old me still pure evil but smarter less instinctive and more tactical" spawn said he made some tea appear in side the crystal casing she was in

grell sighed "in order to track steel we would need a much better tracker then I wed need somepony like steel or Astrid by the way where is astird" grell asked

astird smiled and went over to the pond wondering what made it so special she wasn't sure

Moon Beam listened intently to Spawn, watching him as he worked. When the tea appeared next to her, she looked at it quickly, a bit surprised. However, she picked it up and took a sip.

"Mmm.. This is good." she said. Then suddenly, she realized something, and looked at Spawn. "Wait.. So, that means, you're nicer? Because, this was pretty nice. At least, I'd say." she said, grinning. "And what kind of tea is this?" she looked at the tea, watching the steam come from it. 

Senia looked at Grell, then smiled, remembering what her and Moon Beam had done.

"Oh, me and and Moon set up a kind of obstacle course for her for Easter. She should actually be done by now. But, the ending is this really secret part of the Everfree, so I don't know when she will be back. Depending on her, she could be back in a few minutes, or possibly an hour or two..." she said, looking towards the ceiling and wondering how Astrid liked the place they showed her. "But I mean, I could ping Moon Beam. As long as she is somewhere in the Everfree, I can get to her." she said. She looked at Grell, but almost seemed to be looking through him. Her eyes glinted and moved, sparkling with the pixels of her eye screen. Flicking her tail, she finally got to what she wanted.

"Ping Moon Beam. Hey, Moonie. We kind of need to know what's going on. I know you told me that Steel left, but Grell doesn't even know where. If you have anything, tell me. Uhm, where are you by the way? I'm a bit worried about you. Send ping." she said, then the pixels in her eyes went away. "Alright, she should probably ping me back soon. Well, hopefully." 

Astrid shrugged and turned walking away "I think it's time fornmento head back but first" astrid thought aloud she pulled out a paper and made a map that would lead her there later on with out the extra stops she smiled and teleported back to the cloud while still wearing the amulet she went down to the circle of plants and Waited for moonbeam

Grell nodded "well I guess that'll work for finding moonbeam but what if she hasn't found steel what if she's gone the wrong way" grell said with a sigh he wasnt worried about steel he could handle himself and grell knew that but since senia was worried he'd do whatever it took to help her feel better

Spawn sighed "more or less it takes more for me to want to kill you" spawn said "anyways it's called fullmoon tea the leaves where picked during a full moon it's ssaid to make for a

Better taste and good for ones soul" spawn made the scape change back to normal since moonbeam wasnt trying to kill him he kept working the whole time steel was hard to heal

((Sorry for the confusion before, I guess I will just go ahead and make this a filler style post until something can or needs to interact with Frost X3))

Frost had been sitting on his own, he figured after a while that the magic was coming from his friends, but that the actual battle or whatever was happening was taking place inside of Steels mind, which was a place he didn't real feel he should enter. Steel already seemed like a shady character to Frost, he believed that every pony had some darkness, some insanity hidden within them, whether it showed full force or did not show itself was up to the pony. Not completely though, he had seen plenty of ponies go insane even though when they were young they wouldn't hurt a fly. Frost sighed, the magic seemed to have died down, maybe the fight was over, or the calm before the storm. He continued to carve at the stick with t dagger that Steel had given to him,but that was all he could do now he guessed, just wait until his companions returned to the real world.

(edited)

Moon Beam took another sip of the tea as Spawn spoke, closing her eyes.

"Really? That's so cool." she said, opening her eyes and smiling. Suddenly, she heard a soft ping, and flicked her tail to bring up her eye screen.

"How could anypony have reached me here?" she asked herself quietly. A message popped up, showing Senia's name in white, shimmery letters. 

"Open ping." Moon Beam said. The ping began to play, and Moon Beam put the tea cup down as she listened. She looked at the ground, staring intently at nothing in particular. 

"Ping Senia. Oh, Nia. I'm uh, in Steel's mind at the moment, conversing with Spawn," she giggled. "I'm fine, but Steel really isn't. Spawn is actually healing him right now. He also gave me tea, which is really good. But, either way, I'm fine, and Steel is pretty fine at the moment, I think. I hope." Moon Beam's ear twitched, adding a tracker to the ping. "So, I'll talk to you later. Bye, Nia. Send ping." After the ping sent, she blinked her eye screen away, looking up with an almost surprised expression. She looked at Spawn and smiled.

"So how's the healing going?" she asked, picking the tea cup up again.

Senia began to pace, worried that she hadn't gotten a ping back yet. After the first couple of bites of her sandwich, she completely ignored it, not caring to eat.

"What if she is hurt? She would've pinged back by now! I hope she's okay..." she said nervously, flapping her wings every so often as indication of her worrying.

As she was pacing, she glanced out the window, seeing Astrid sitting in the ring of flowers, as Moon Beam had told her to do in the note. Her eyes widened, and she looked at Grell.

"Astrid is back! But, Moon Beam isn't here.. We can't do the thing.. Buck!" Senia said, stomping her hoof gently on the floor and shaking her head. "Since she isn't back yet, we-" she began, but was interrupted by the sound of a ping. She smiled and flicked her tail quickly, hoping it was Moon Beam. Luckily, it was, and she quickly opened it.

After listening to the ping, she looked at Grell, a part scared, part surprised, and part curious look on her face.

"She is.. in Steel's mind.. With Spawn.." she said slowly, trying to comprehend what she had just heard. "but uh, there is a.. tracker on the ping. We can find them!" she exclaimed. "But we have to be able to leave without letting Astrid see us, or it'd ruin everything we had planned!" Senia looked at Grell with an expression that said, "You know how to do that, right?" 

Edited by DashieHeart

Grell smiled "I can do that jay tcomwmover here and hold on you'll get really cold when I do this but keep your eyes closed and hold in tight I can't stress that neigh no matter what you feel of hear keep them closed and hold on" grell said

Spawn sighed "he should be fine know he's just a tough but to crack but once I get started it's fine anyways have fun and good luck now leave my home" spawn said a slight edge to his voice "you have stayed Long enough" he made the scape change to catch her moving to quick for her to stop it he walked over to her "you'll tell no pony about anything you know of me or my curse will take effect in you" he said a pentagram with a a in it appered on her where it could be hid by her mane it burned a little for a few seconds "now then leave" he made the bindings disappear

Astrid just sat there wondering when moonbeam would show up she wasn't big in waiting and was already getting antsy she began to pace I'm the small circle of flowers she was tempted to leave the flower circle just to have more room to move

Moon Beam winced when the pentagram appeared on her neck, but it didn't phase her that much. She was still in her dark form, and the red mist was still trailing from her eyes, but they weren't glowing, and neither was the rest of her anymore. 

"But you're just going to go back to being evil and vile! I can't just leave when my main purpose in coming here was to put a stop to you hurting Steel, or anypony else for that matter!" Moon Beam yelled, standing and looking up at Spawn with determination and anger. Slowly, a look of confusion made its way onto her face. "Either way, how come you are actually nice sometimes, but other times, you're just plain.. vulgar? You do seem quite intelligent, and not such a bad guy in here." 

"Okay.." Senia said hesitantly, but closed her eyes as she was told. She had seen a lot in her life, and didn't want to risk seeing anything worse. 

"Wait!" she yelled, then brought her wing in front of her. A ball of light formed in her wing, and she brought it towards her chest. The light was absorbed into her, and a stripe of light flowed across her. She smiled, then looked at Grell.

"It makes me feel better. Anyway, I'm ready now." she said, closing her eyes again. This time, looking more relaxed.

Grell walked over to her and wrapped her forelegs around him "rember don't let go" grell said as he began to focus his body became shouded in dark magic and the faded out of existence when the came back all that could be heared where ponies screaming on pain and agony and the smell if burnt flesh hung in the air

Steel lay there slowly coming to full strength again wishing moonbeam want inside him he couldn't hear spawn and that was unsettling to him he didn't know what spawn could do in his mind and he was worried about moonbeam and they both spawn and moonbeam that is could feel this as if it was their emotion

Spawn sighed "I explained it already I myself have a curse that is split personalities my pony side as well call it lives inside here my demonic evil side comes out when I'm bit inside steels head and Thus I have no control" spawn said "now do as I said and leave before I decide to end you here and now so steel won't be worried for nothing" the scape around him shifted again forming an aray of weapons

Moon Beam sighed. "No. I'm but leaving just yet. I want more answers first." She demanded as she took a few steps toward Spawn. "I get that in here, you're different than you are out there. But if you don't have control or anything or there, why do you leave, or whatever? And, do you not care about what your, let's say, 'other self', does? I mean, you seem so nice. At least to a certain extent. I am just, quite lost." Moon Beam said.

She looked at the weapons, not very phased by their presence.Then, one caught her eye.

"Oh wow... That's gorgeous! This dagger is amazing, and looks so lethal. Are these yours? Or just randomly materialized?" She asked, admiring the assortment of weapons.

Senia cringed as she heard the screams.

"Oh, Celestia, make it stop." She thought. Suddenly tempted to open get eyes, Senia closed them tighter. She also held Grell tighter, trying her hardest not to let her temptations get the best of her.

She groaned, and eventually just buried her face into Grell's neck. She held him as tightly as she could, not planning on letting go.

Spawn sighs as he listend to moonbeam "they are mine and yes its very leathal" spawn said "and I do car it's just I can't control him I don't want to get out it's him he Takes over and busts out and when he gets beat he turns it over to me and I have to clean up the mess he made now go before I get angery and decide to use one if these weapons to gut you like a fish" spawn said the latter part turning into a growl he was obviously getting annoyed with her and he wasn't sure how long he could deal with her he was a demon of solitude he hated bein with others

Grell kept going looking around at the souls in torment he felt senia tighten her grip on him he was going as fast as he could the smell burnt flesh and hear the screams it reminded him of his family and a few tears found there way out silently tolling down his cheeks as he moved them wit magic through this hellish place it was hot and uncomfortable and grell was starting to sweat

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Moon Beam sighed and looked at Spawn.

"Like I said, I'm not scared of you. I never really have been. But, don't worry. I have my answers, so now I can go. Thank you, and thanks for the tea as well. Good- bye, Spawn." Moon said with a smile.

Her eyes began to glow red, and the black mist trailed from the corners of her eyes. Her hooves began to glow with the red of her eyes, and she began to fade.

"Take care." She said with a huge smile on her face before she disappeared completely.

Soon, she was back in front of Steel. She looked at him with concern and tiredness in her eyes. The glowing had gone away, but the black mist trails stayed.

"Steel, why? Why would you do something like that too yourself? You're a strong pony, and you can take whatever comes at you. And yes, I do know why you did that, but with everything that had happened, you don't think we could handle him together?" Moon Beam took a few steps forward, and was now inches away from him. "You need to stop being so crazy." She giggled and smiled at him. Then, she walked over to his side, leaned down and kissed his cheek. She put her hoof under his chin and made him look at her. Suddenly, her expression went from sweet and caring, to anger and determination. She stared into his eyes as the mist trail intensified.

"But I swear to Celestia if you ever try something like that again I will help Spawn take over your body and let him kill and destroy half of Equestria and it will all be blamed on you and then I will kill him so that you die with him and you die with that blame! Do I make myself clear?" Moon Beam said, get voice becoming harsher and more demonic as she spoke.

Senia held Grell as tight as she possibly could.

"When will it be over?" She whined, trying to make it so that she couldn't hear the screaming.

Steel looked up at get a harsh fire in his eyes "maybe I'll set him free my self and not trap him to die" steel growled "do you'll neve have the chance to kill him" standing up he turned his back on her and started walking his body smoking and the grass under husnhooves blackened as he walked he stopped walking "dont follow me go back and taken are of Astrid"steel said not even looking back at moonbeam he was lost In a sea of self loathing and anger

Grell nuzzled her "almost done" grell said as he guided them back to their realm he settled in the ground fighting the tears that where trying desperately to get out he couldn't stop thinking of his family and his failed deal "senia you can open your eyes now it's safe" grell said with a shaky voice he was trying to hide the fact that he was upset he didn't want senia knowing how bad things really where for him

Astrid was getting really board just sitting there waiting for moonbeam to get back from celestia knows where

Abcdefghijklmnoprstuvwxyz

((dO I jUst jUmp In..?))

Nova Spark stumbled down the path towards Ponyville. 

Her white coat was muffed up and dirty, resembling an old used rag from the wear-and-tear of travel. Grey saddlebags weighed down her back, though they weren't filled with much more than a small journal and a pencil. Her blue eyes were dulled as she looked at her hooves as she walked. It was obvious that she was tired. But of what, it wasn't clear. Her dark-blue mane was also ruffled and dirty. A twig stuck out from her tail, unnoticed by her.

Behind her loomed the Everfree Forest.

She'd just come from there, another escapade failed.

A memory tugged at the back of her mind. Words threatened to pour from her heart and out her mouth. There was nopony there to listen. Why not?

"Why?" she asked nopony in particular.

"Why me?"

Her legs threatened to collapse from utter exhaustion. The weary traveler trudged over to a near-by tree and feel into a heap of leaves with a huff. Her horn glowed faintly as she heaved the saddlebags off her frail back. 

Next thing she knew, she was fast asleep.

• 5 weeks later...
(edited)

Slowly, Senia pulled her head away from Grell's neck and turned her head. She hadn't let go of him yet, and her eyes were still closed. She began opening her eyes gradually, afraid. However, once she realized that they were back on earth and the screaming was gone, she sighed and let go of Grell. She turned around fully to see Moon Beam and Steel, who didnt look like the normal Steel.

Moon Beam watched Steel, surprised and confused. Her heart started beating faster, and she could feel it shake her entire body. She stared at him, the mist leaving her eyes quickly.

The farther he got from her, the more she shook. Soon, pain followed as the shaking intensified. She wondered if Senia and Grell, who she hadn't seen but knew they were there, could see her shaking.

Moon Beam couldnt take her eyes off of the spot where Steel walked off into the forest. Even though the pain in her chest and the shaking increased by the second, she couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't think.

"Moon? H-hey.. Moon Beam? Are..Are you okay?" Senia said, taking a few slow steps toward her.

Moon Beam simply stood there, staring intensely into the forest, her stare seemingly unbreakable.

"Moon Beam, what happened?" Senia tried to get an answer from her again, but to no avail. She began to walk to Moon Beam, making sure she wasn't walking too fast as not to upset her.

Moon Beam groaned, closing her eyes and putting her head down. Senia stopped walking for a moment, looking at Moon Bean with confusion and worry.

"Moonie?" She asked quietly.

Suddenly, Moon Beam screamed, throwing her head back and opening her wings quickly, viciously. Senia was taken aback, stopping completely. Her eyes were wide, and she couldn't seem to speak no matter how much she wants to.

Moon Beam then shuddered, which was more violent than her shaking, and collapsed. The wing under her was stretched upwards, the other pointing down. Her fur and mane had seemed to dull, not looking as bright as they usually do.

"Moon Beam!" Senia yelled, running up to her. She fell to the ground begin her, putting her hoof on the wing that was lay in on her side.

"Come on, Moonie, come on.." Senia said as she desperately tried to find Moon Beam's pulse. She wasn't shaking anymore, and it didnt look like she was breathing either.

Finally, Senia found a spot where she could feel a light, steady thumping. Sighing in relief, she put her head on Moon Beam's side.

"If only she could tell me what's happening... because I dont have a clue. She usually knows what all this stuff means, and im pretty sure she knew what was going to happen before it did." Senia said slowly, forming each word with caution, awareness of every letter in each word. A single tear formed in the corner of her eye, falling quickly down her cheek and into Moon Beam's fur. Soon, there was a full stream of silent tears, not making themselves or their existence known to anypony but Senia. Quietly and simply, she layed there in Moon Beam's now tear stained fur, wondering what would happen next.

Edited by DashieHeart

Steel left a rather obvious trail of back vegetation and smoke he stopped hearing moonbeam cry out it hurt to hear her in such pain and distress and it pulled him from his sea of self loathing he turned but stopped -i bucked up she won't want me after this-steel thought with a sad sigh he kept walking burning his path as he went fighting back tears

Grell seen the burnt path and had and idea of what had happened he sighed and walked by senia he nuzzled her before he began walking down the path in search of steel once he caught up to him he sighed "steel stop" grell said "moonbeam is laying in the ground wallowing In sadness and we both know that one it's because of you and two it's tearing you up inside you can't fool me steel I know that you have a soft heart I've known you too long for you to fool me"

Steel stopped and listened to grell "she won't want me back after what I've done" steel said

Grell rolled his eyes " sure that's why she's laying on the ground about to cry" grell said sarcastically "steel she loves you now I suggest you go back to her" grell said

Steel nodded and ran past grell and ran to mom ram laying beside her he nuzzled seeing her tears he whipped them away and kissed her forehead

Grell walked behind steel silently and made it out a few minutes after steel

Moon Beam was, in the technical sense, unconscious, barely aware of what was happening around her. Her eyes were closed, but tears rolled from the corners of her eyes unmercifuly, making the pain she still felt in her chest clear. She could still hear faint sounds and voices, only being able to decipher one, which was Senia's. Making an attempt to move closer to her, to comfort her and assure her that she is alright, her wing twitched, causing Senia to jump slightly.

"Moon Beam? Can you hear me?" Senia asked frantically, looking at her intensely with wide eyes.

Moon Beam, in response, stainless her wing twitch. Relieved and overwhelmed with happiness, Senia started laughing, gathering Moon Beam into a hug.

"Im so happy you are.. at least mostly okay." She said, giggling.

Suddenly, she heard someone coming from the forest, and turned her head with to see Steel emerging from the brush. As he quickly neared her and Moon Beam, Senia began to growl deeply. She stared at him, studying him, watching his every move.

Moon Beam however, when she felt him nuzzle her, she left out an almost silent whimper. She had known that he was coming back when the pain in her chest began to melt away, and a strong feeling of hope filled her. She slowly moved her hoof to try and find him, only to become nervous when she didnt come into contact with anything. Not able to open her eyes, she couldn't completely tell what was going on around her, and didnt know where anypony was but Senia, who was still clinging to her protectively.

Moon Beam became visibly anxious, now able to sort of flail her hoof around, pushing dirt and grass in every direction. She let out another whimper, except this time it was louder. With most of her senses either gone or weakened immensely, her thoughts were going wild.

Steel out his hoof on hers and laid by her putting his wing around her he heard senia and he looed at her and for a bride moment his eyes where red and starting to blacken but they stopped as steel held moonbeam he hoped senia got the message to not mess with him he wasn't completely stable at this point one of his darkest secrets where trying to make itself known he focused and tried to stop it , this was something not even grell knew about it was something that made a demon living inside him seem like it nothing and may in fact be a lie, steel sighed as he forced it away or to be more Precise him not spawn but a different him neither spawn nor steel he nuzzled moonbeam holding her tight

Grell walked out from the woods sighing he felt his body weaken againt the dark magics within him and he sighed again soon he'd have to preform the ritual to get a new body to stay alive he hated having to so but it was a must he wondered what weakness his new body was doomed to have he walked over to senia amd stood by her

Moon Beam felt Steel's wing around her and inched closer to him. Senia sat close to her, still touching her wing with her hoof. She didnt take her eyes off of Steel, not able to trust him at the moment. After the pain he put Moon through, it would be hard to. However, since she was better now that he was here, she couldnt do anything.

Moon Beam's mind was racing with different thoughts and worries and anxiety. She didn't know what to do, but not being able to see or hear, it made her nervousness worse, causing her to think even more.

Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind that pushed everything else aside. She knew that Senia was thinking about the same thing, as she had applied pressure to Moon Beam's side out of surprise.

"Astrid.." Moon Beam said weakly. Senia looked at her, eyes wide.

"Astrid!" She now yelled, squirming to get up. Senia tried to stop her but she was standing, and soon running, before anypony could do anything.

She jumped and lifted into the air, using her sense of smell, which was her strongest sense after touch at the moment, to navigate her way back to the filly.

Since Senia couldn't stop Moon, she decided to join her. She quickly caught up, helping her fly back to where the filly hopefully still waited for them.

Soon, Astrid was in sight, and Senia helped Moon Beam fly to her. They landed a few feet from the circle of flowers, and walked toward it. As they neared Astrid, Moon could feel her senses coming back as she heard the grass beneath her. She opened her eyes, and could alnost see the green landscape around her. She smiled as the small filly came into view, and prepared to gov her what they had promised.

Steel followed close behind flying by moonbeam making sure she didn't hit anything soon saw Astrid and smiled

Astrid had been pacing so long that she had worn a path into the ground she was lost deep in thought and it wasn't just hers she had found a pony kind of close to them but deeper in the forest he seemed very ingesting and she was probing his mind as best she could without eye contact and as a result if this deep concentration she didn't notice moonbeam senia and steel coming back to the camp site so she kept going because she was very board and couldn't ell but look through minds they where always complex and each was unique so they always offered a new challamge to her and she looked at th like puzzles waitin got be solved

Grell sighed and they flew off he started walking back to the camp it would take him long to get back bit that didn't matter to him he just kept walking and looking around wondering if any souls where lost out in the everfree forest he thought about stopping by and seeing his old friend fluttershy

(edited)

Moon Beam was impressed that Astrid was still waiting in the circle, seeming as how she was so young and curious. She had realized both Astrid's concentration, and the fact that she hadn't noticed the three of them. She smiled, then looked at Senia and nodded. Both mares opened their wings, spreading them wide. The two inside wings touched, and began to glow fuscia where they connected. The iris of Moon and Senia's eyes also began to glow the same color, very light at first and gradually becoming brighter and more fluorescent.

Soon, a small ball of fuscia colored light appeared between the two ponies. Both of them looked at the ball and watched it float towards Astrid. It flew right in her path, an attempt to get her attention. Also, once she touched it, it would reveal her promised surprise.

Once she touched the ball of light, she would be transported to a beautiful world made up of her imagination. It would hold her greatest wishes and biggest hopes. She could live her best dreams. However, it would also challenge her. This world will be meant for her to go to whenever she needs to escape, or train, or just for fun. Its a world all of her own.

Also, as soon as she steps into this world, three items will be presented to her. One is a holy scythe, engraved with her name and a picture of her eye. The scythe is meant to strengthen her powers, and also be an extention of them. Whenever she uses the her powers as she holds the scythe, the eye will glow. This scythe will be able to travel into the real world with her only with Steel's permission.

The second will appear as yet another ball of light. However, this one will be much smaller than the one she used to enter her world, and is used for something much different. This item is also linked to her powers, and she will be able to control and manipulate its shape and size. She can change it into virtually whatever she wants, with limits Steel permits.

Lastly, the third item will be another ball of light, a bit larger than the second. This one, when she touches it, will open to a lost of different creatures that she could choose to be her companion. She will be able to choose one companion to stay with her, follow her, help her, protect her, and act as a friend and guide. This companion will also be linked to her powers so that they can communicate telepathically and such.

The two mares stood there, watching and waiting. Once Astrid touched the ball of light, both her and the light would disappear, as it would follow her into the world. It would also follow her in both worlds as easy access when she wanted to get from one to the other.

Edited by DashieHeart