Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Dark Sides

DashieHeart

This RP is about Moon Beam's (my OC) curse and how she is seeking guidance to lift the curse. Her curse is turning her evil, and she ant stop it alone. The moons light helps weaken the curse, but not for long, and the curse is getting stronger and stronger the longer she waits. Moon Beam attempts to travel to the castle, seeking Princess Celestia's guidance and knowledge to help her lift the curse.

i hope his seems interesting :/ im kind of new to this whole thing, but here is a link to the roleplay if you would like to join: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72135-dark-sides/

Can I join, but add a bit of a twist to your roleplay? I have an OC who is insane and I feel that she could be the force trying to bring her back in. If not I can always join with my good oc.

I'll go find the links now

evil-http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stardust-r4020

good-http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-sharp-r4122

I wont post until you give me the ok

• Brohoof 1

dashian yes you can join with your oc

by the way, he looks amazing and I absolutely love his backstory

and to everyone, you can join with your oc at anytime, just jump in, you really don't have to have permission first :)

I would like to join with my OC Frost, but my laptop is fried and I can't put up a proper link. If that's a problem I can try something else.

(If you search "Frost Typhoon" on Google it should come up....just sayin.)

• 2 months later...

This seems very interesting indeed smile.png
I think Angel Light Would be quite willing to help...
Lost Soul (link in signature) Would be willing, too. Perhaos something that comes with being cursed would bebeing able to see those who are also cursed? I dunno.
If you hadn't already gotten an evil pony, Mind Hex would have done well. She's the reason for Lost's curse. I have a bit to update on her page, but as we likely won't be using her (unless you can think of a way to implement her ) it's not necessary that I do that right away.

• 4 months later...

Well, we have actually been doing the RP for a while now and we are pretty far into the story. 

I mean, if you'd like to join now i wouldn't mind

But yeah, that's all up to you

So if you still want to join just tell me and ill send you the link and whatever

• 1 month later...

I'll definitely Join!!

I'll use my OC Sugar Rush. She's a lot Like Pinkie Pie, super hyper and bouncy!

Mind if I give her a Pinkamena-Style Dark side thing?? If that's ok, I'll give you the picture for it. Her dark side's "name" is Sugar Crash. SHe's the second Pic.

post-26785-0-76376500-1399937496_thumb.png

post-26785-0-82200800-1399937498_thumb.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

cresent (my oc link in sig)

a vampony trying to help her thru the struggle of evil as he had a similar fight with his blood rage (think mr hyde)

good to jump in?