Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony youtube team?

RainbowHash

I'll help out. What kind of video's would we be putting out? I could upload L4D2, GTAIV, Minecraft, WoW, LoL, and AudioSurf (more games too) videos if we're doing Let's Play's. If I Were to do Minecraft though, anyone would wanna join me? I could make a new server and host it.

• Brohoof 1

"BronyParty" "BronyMeetup" "TeamBrony" Something like that, and i was thinking discussions, podcasts, lets watch, reactions, and any of you who can join would be AWESOME

Edited by RainbowHash
  • Brohoof 2

Could always make the channel name like "Bronies R Us" :umad: lol jk

But no seriously I could do most of the gaming vids, and for channel names I was thinking of "MLP Forums Unofficial Bronies Channel" lol name too long? I think it is... how about "Official Bronies" or something along those lines :D

i'd love to participate in this, but i don't have time due to my courses and i don't get the hub where i am. even if i did manage to slip in time somehow, it would probably be when my roommate is in here trying to focus on his stuff. love the idea though! wish i could participate. :(

• Brohoof 1

I could also do some of the gaming stuff like minecraft and Gmod. Mostly minecraft probably. I have a ok amount of hard drive space I can use to record. As for the name Ugh that's the one thing I can't seem to do is make up names. I don't know maybe The brony syndicate?

I'd love to help!! If you need anything, pm me. I do a lot of photography so if that matter's then I will help but I'm not really that good with other stuff, although I'm a gamer :)

I've got photography handled but help with it would be nice :D anyway, the more gamers the better, this is the greatest idea i've had, these replies are making me more and more excited!

Also, brony syndicate sounds like an okay name, we should have a poll or something for names, maybe via facebook.

I've got photography handled but help with it would be nice :D anyway, the more gamers the better, this is the greatest idea i've had, these replies are making me more and more excited!

Also, brony syndicate sounds like an okay name, we should have a poll or something for names, maybe via facebook.

I don't have a facebook, but yea I hope I can help out, with whatever you need. I can also do twisty puzzles like rubiks cubes :) but yea

Yea guys, that sounds great, i'm really looking forward to it, we need to get everything situated, i think i may have to write it down so i remember! we need as many bronies as we can get!

Though what's the idea here?

Videos like, Games, Reactions, Animations? Got to come up with the ideas so that we know what we are dealing with.. which infact I have ideas already.

I WILL ALSO be of intrest! I am a gamer and i would love to play with other bronies while being awesome!

I have A TON of games that i could join in on (and most of the popular multiplier games) like : minecraft, gmod, counterstrike, starcraft, ECT.

I can also record videos if needed :). plz let me know if you need me.

steam: Sepiormon

Edited by Sepiormon
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind joining...but the games I play are more along the lines of SimCity, Civilization, Minecraft, RPGs mostly...plus...I'm not sure what type of software I should be using for capturing (I'm currently on a MacBook Pro)..Yeah I'm a total noob when it comes to this...So I guess it would be best to put me down as a maybe, if that's okay...