Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cookie Clicker, the most fun (and pointless) game on the internet?

\/

Well technically I still have to go to school, so I'll do other stuff... Stuff I hate but it'll be other stuff at least... (How is this my life?)

Well I graduated already, so I don't have anything to rationally pull me away from this soul crushing evil, securely wrapped in a cookie-like package.

I tell you what, it is damn near impossible to get all of the achievements aOYBVK8.png

There is this one achievement that requires you to have 256 Cursors. My latest save have 231 and the price of the next cursor reaches so many zeros it ain't funny anymore...

I think I'll let the game running for an entire night.

Edited by Starshine

I have no idea what I'm doing, or why this is so fun, but I can't stop. This is even better than the bubble wrap simulation.

I have once again become addicted to this shit.

Goddamnit. In only a few hours I am back up to 4.4 million per second.

Someone needs to delete this from the internet, so I can go out and get a life.

I'm at 18.4 cookies a second, and you have this. That's what I call dedication.

I blame Antvenom

Always blame the AntVenom, no matter what happens in any situation what-so-ever. ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

#BlameAntVenom2013

Oh, I'm at like 359,025.3 CPS.

Edited by SolarKnight

@,

I'm getting three million each second if that counts! :D

...I tend to have a lot of free time on my hands. Don't judge me!

Just keep playing and you'll have more. :3  

I am three achievements away from having them all! That one question marked achievement is annoying me. One of them I unlocked from selling a grandma...

Thank goodness I didn't get stage 3 of the Grandmapocalypse. I had a look at the background for it on the Cookie Clicker Wiki and it crept me the hell out :c

started playing this last night. I left it last night at about 300k cps and now after buying more stuff and upgrades, I'm up to 12.7 million cps and 12 billion cookies in the bank. I haven't reached it yet but I'm very worried about the grandmapocalypse /=|

I've been playing for around 2 or 3 days, and I have made 17,683,711,544 cookies total. I have ~1,000,000,000 cookies in my bank right now and I'm at 3,187,185 cps.

OH GOD, WHY HAVE YOU INTRODUCED ME TO THIS GAME. SO MANY COOKIES. 

I'm going to end up breaking my mouse if I keep playing at this rate.

Don't get mad. Just accept it. This is what you were meant to do with your life. Clicking cookies. All day. Forever.

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

• Brohoof 2

I don't understand, why am I having so much fun  :o this game is pointless yet so addicting there is no logical reason for it to be this fun......buck it I'm not stopping now  :lol:

Me to I can't stop playing :muffins: but all you do is click a cookie :yay:. incredibel how much time I have on my hands.

num num num   Pony Munchies

• Brohoof 1

Right now I am getting over 722 million cookies per second. I got "All the grandmas!" ~AntVenom. Yep, I'm just that awesome. I have 2.2 trillion in mah bank right now.

I left it on overnight and woke up to 11 trillion cookies. That was my netbook, it then corrupted. :C At least I had saved an exported code on Pastebin the night before.

I'm on 336 million CpS right now. Aiming for the 200 cursors achievement right now, I'm on 176. They're getting so abnormally expensive :3

Edited by Flipturn Costava

Havent been playing much recently, (which is a relief) but unfortunately, I am already at 16.6 million per second.

This is becoming an issue. I need to stop playing this.

So I sold all of the auto-clickers that I bought.

Every grandma, mine, farm, etc. etc.

I bought a couple upgrades with the cookies I made, and I am now currently at: 1,051,185,863 cookies.

Since I am going home tomorrow, I will not be needing the game save on this computer, so I sold everything.

I started buying things again because I was bored, and now I am back up to 12.8 million cookies per second.

I guess all the upgrades helped get me back up so fast, but still.

I beat the game. I have over 200 of everything and all the upgrades, and achievements. I have 1 quintillion cookies, and it's starting to get boring. Hopefully they throw something new into the next update.

Edited by Golden EverFree

I'm at like 25... million per second, the upgrades cost me like 99,999,999,999. It's really tough. The only way for me to get that far is to either get many Golden Cookies (I bought 2 upgrades, in total x4 appearance), or just to wait it out.

I'm currently at 5.6 million cookies per second. It's tough, but for some reason I can't stop playing it.

Found a good way playing it, though:

Having this playlist here played in the background.

It kinda fits to it in a really strange way...

Edited by Tender Voice

I saw this thread last night and thought to myself "Hmm, I'll check this out!"...

Now, its the next day and I'm on 1.4 million cookies per second....

Now I have someone I can brag too!

I gain over 10million cookies per second and work my way past 5 billion so often it's nuts

and that's after about 6 or so hours.

• Brohoof 1

Now I have someone I can brag too!

I gain over 10million cookies per second and work my way past 5 billion so often it's nuts

and that's after about 6 or so hours.

10 million? Wow xD I'm on 7.3 million per second now so I'd like to think I'm bridging the gap :3 

I'm trying to buy everything I can haha.

10 million? Wow xD I'm on 7.3 million per second now so I'd like to think I'm bridging the gap :3 

I'm trying to buy everything I can haha.

Just be careful. Corruption is around the corner at all times. And those grandmas may not be as sweet as they look.

Just keep that sell button on standby.

• Brohoof 1