Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Cookie Clicker, the most fun (and pointless) game on the internet?

\/

No but really, this game needs to be fixed. You can defeat the entire point of playing by opening the game, going into the URL bar, and typing Javascript:Game.cookies=99999999999999999999999999999999999999. 

And then you get an achievement denoting how you cheated, and cheated-in cookies taste horrible.  :lol:

Considering it was released barely a month ago, there are dozens of ways to "break" the game. In the original, you could just edit your save file directly to give you as many of each building as you wanted.

• Brohoof 1

And then you get an achievement denoting how you cheated, and cheated-in cookies taste horrible.  :lol:

Considering it was released barely a month ago, there are dozens of ways to "break" the game. In the original, you could just edit your save file directly to give you as many of each building as you wanted.

Yeah, I dont know, Ive never really liked any of these online arcade games, with the exclusion of Warlight.net and freetetris.org. Now those are both games worth playing! ^_^

4df0042e_1227_4bdb_afb4_ca57b3b29e82.jpg

Ready to click.

Keyboard Mouse.

Normal Mouse.

Razer Mouse.

Mouse Keys.

Mouse Keys (on Razer)

-----------------

Anyways, I accidentally reset and forgot to get a quadrillion cookies. Great. Time to reset some more.

Edited by Shiori

Does anybody know the best time to stop and soft-reset for heavenly chips?

Like, it is right when you are able to get a certain amount of chips or something?

I dunno, I want to make the most out of each reset I do.

the amount of heavenly chips you get is based on your all time cookies baked count. starshine posted the equation for how many chips you'll get when you reset

basically all you need is as high an all time count as you can/want to get then reset

the amount of heavenly chips you get is based on your all time cookies baked count. starshine posted the equation for how many chips you'll get when you reset

basically all you need is as high an all time count as you can/want to get then reset

Though, I'd rather know a good time to stop rather than just "stop when you have a high all-time count" in order to make the most of my resets. I'm sure at some point it would have been better to just reset rather than going to try to get more chips.

Though, I'd rather know a good time to stop rather than just "stop when you have a high all-time count" in order to make the most of my resets. I'm sure at some point it would have been better to just reset rather than going to try to get more chips.

Not really. The more cookies you have overall (all time + bank) affect your number of heavenly chips. Therefore, you might wanna aim for something really high, like 10 quadrillion, as that will give you around 100 heavenly chips.

in that case you want to use (1000000x)^2, where x is the number of chips you want to get. I got my eye on 400trillion alltime because that'll give +100% cps in chips

So if I leave this on with all the updates for the next ten years of my life 24/7, how many chips will I have in heaven? Do I receive a penalty for receiving them this way?

The electricity bill would be monstrous :o

If you have 300,000,000 cookies per second, then in 10 years you will have... 97 heavenly chips. Huh.

Easier if you just open the web console and hack yourself in some cookie

Argh, I am one cursor away from the achievement! This is going to irk me until I actually gain enough cookies.

ZTzf6Al.jpg

(I am in the Grandmapocalypse, it just doesn't show the background for some reason)

I used a program that allowed me to configure certain keys on the keyboard to recreate a mouse click when pressed. I changed every one of them to do so and then mashed the keyboard :P

It's getting real slow at the moment, though. I'm currently at 196 cursors, aiming for 200 for the achievement. It takes forever... *adopts Pinkie voice*

Could you possibly show me what program lets you set the keys like that, and how to configure it? I would love to get the achievement for really fast clicking, and that would help a lot.

Could you possibly show me what program lets you set the keys like that, and how to configure it? I would love to get the achievement for really fast clicking, and that would help a lot.

No program needed. Just go to the cookie clicker page, then open the web console, and then input these codes...

setInterval(function() {
    Game.ClickCookie();
}, 10);

This will automatically click the cookie every 10 milliseconds. You can change the 10 to whatever you like, it works in milliseconds

I'd consider that reprogramming the game's regular functions by adding an external input, and I was hoping to achieve it legitimately, so I'll stick to finding out what program Flipturn used.

Is it possible to undo the clicking?

Just wondering.

Edited by Golden EverFree

I'd consider that reprogramming the game's regular functions by adding an external input, and I was hoping to achieve it legitimately, so I'll stick to finding out what program Flipturn used.

Is it possible to undo the clicking?

Just wondering.

If you're editing stuff from the web console, refreshing the page would undo everything :o

Why should you care about legitimacy if you're using auto-clicker anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my progress thus far. I've had the game open for a few days in a background tab. Haven't had it open too long because I kept it on the old version for a while.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-09-24 at 1.15.53 PM.png

You should buy some more grandmas. With the eight double efficiency upgrades there, it's a huge boost to your CPS.

Also, unless it's just that it's cropped out of the screenshot, refresh the page and there should be a new building to buy. Antimatter condensers - they make a great difference to your CPS as well. :P

I dont get it.

I actually think its a near second  on the worst flash games EVER.

I HATE THE CONCEPT.

I LITTERALLY DONT SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS.

I dont even bally think its a good idea! If you want a cookie 

BAKE THEM YOURSELF YOU IDIOT.

My god! I HATE THAT GAME.

Sorry for all the caps.

It seems someone predicted a game like this would be made.

Also, it seems Cookie Clicker is rather popular in Japan (according to TV Tropes). I've seen the fanart, some of them don't need mentioning.

Anyway, my current CPS is 4,446,098,726.4 with this being the other stuff.

76jMNDX.png

I just broke 50 billion CPS! Without Frenzy!

scskh3X.jpg

Aiming for a second Prestige at the moment. I'd love to get 500 Heavenly Chips... a 1,000% cookie multiplier must be blissful. I'm also anticipative of those dungeons that are coming out, so I'm stocking up (as you can see) for if there's an entrance fee or something. :)

I feel that I should not play this game after seeing how obsessed you could get...but it's fine. 

I'm off to play cookie clicker! smile.png Huzzah!

Edit: I'm at like almost 10k now but what did I just get myself into? D: 

NOOOO cookie clicker is going to get me addicted. I love cookies so much. >3< 

P.s. My cookies bring all the boys to the yard. <31270510_241978399284081_627619525_o.jpg

Edited by PrincessOfWub
  • Brohoof 1