Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How cute is the user above you?

Shiki

5 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

If you're yawning, that's cute! 10/10

So, am I cuter than before?

Before5928c784f2b82_ChangelingWillGuideAttempt2.png.0d096af10c89e0b4e0821ca35a94dfdc.png

After   596ec9aa4b2e0_ChangelingWillGuideFinal.png.4ad5f707ddd607cd515a760bc0570346.png

Ehh on a scale of 1-10, I give it a 6.5.  Still needs work though I must admit, it was convincing that I noticed something Disney-esque about your avatar.

Also @The_Gobo, well aren't you just the most adorable flesh eating slime I've ever seen other than this one from the Dragon Quest series,

Slime_(Dragon_Quest).jpg

Who's the cutest flesh eating slime? Yes you are The_Gobo, yes you are. 10/10. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Flesh?
What?
I don't eat flesh D:
I'm much closer to the metal slimes from what I  understand of Dragon Quest lmao

As for yours:
Not cute at all... it's terrifying D:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
56 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Flesh?
What?
I don't eat flesh D:
I'm much closer to the metal slimes from what I  understand of Dragon Quest lmao

As for yours:
Not cute at all... it's terrifying D:

Aww you've gotten even more cuter for a flesh eating slime.

You resemble of a Babble from the Dragon Quest games since there are technically no green looking slimes to my knowledge from 1-6. But, if they were in the franchise I bet they'll use acid to burn the hero's flesh and their equipment. Making them the worst monster you could possibly encounter in the entire Dragon Quest franchise.

Anyway, 20/10 it's so adorable it defies realism.

Also, @Hierok Sorry. Four unicorns in your avatar is considered cheating  since there can only be ONE cute thing from your avatar. So 1.0/10 for you.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Also, @Hierok Sorry. Four unicorns in your avatar is considered cheating  since there can only be ONE cute thing from your avatar. So 1.0/10 for you. Anyway, 20/10 it's so adorable it defies realism.

Damn it! I just imagine you mean this. :D /\ /\ /\

• Brohoof 1