Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ASocialyAwkwardPony

28 minutes ago, Olly said:

I don't know if you're likely to need "support" if you live in my circumstances, in my part of the country. I've been called a fag maybe twice, and bullied specifically for being gay maybe three times in my entire life and most not recently. 

*hug*

I used to live in NV and NY respectively where no one really cared about that stuff. The place i live now, well... hasnt been so accepting so i know how that is.

Nobody has bullied me about it about so far lately (atleast not irl) but I was a super pushover years ago and I regret that.

So I say dont be a pushover. Even if they threaten you. You dont owe those people anything. Just be careful to a degree and don't like, get yourself seriously hurt or anything.

7 hours ago, Pastel Heart said:

*hug*

I used to live in NV and NY respectively where no one really cared about that stuff. The place i live now, well... hasnt been so accepting so i know how that is.

Nobody has bullied me about it about so far lately (atleast not irl) but I was a super pushover years ago and I regret that.

So I say dont be a pushover. Even if they threaten you. You dont owe those people anything. Just be careful to a degree and don't like, get yourself seriously hurt or anything.

I apreciate and like you =3

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Since this thread has been revived and it's Pride Month I guess I get to recite my sexuality and gender identity and see if the way I term it changes again after this.

I am a homoflexible non-binary person who is physically male (even if I've never been awfully picky about pronouns). :catface: Still dealing with having to closet my gender but it's no big deal. People here seem to be generally accepting, which is nice. I mean it's unfortunate I still find hate here (it's been more of a problem recently, even from people who I thought weren't hateful), but it's quite rare. Personally I accept all kinds myself because well, I don't think I have room to discriminate with my own gender/sexuality. Though I've seen some hateful people claiming to be LGBT+ (and lying about it most times out of ten) so people maybe don't always think that way.

But yeah, people should be able to love who they want as long as the other party is capable of consent and people should be able to be who they are. :)

Edited by Dustlicious ( > ω < )
Clarity

4 minutes ago, Dustlicious ( > ω < ) said:

I am a homoflexible non-binary male. 

Non binary usually refers to nonbinary as in neither male or female but you say non binary male. Personally see myself as genderfluid although it counts as nonbinary I see it as such you can be nonbinary but still like say as you do. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Non binary usually refers to nonbinary as in neither male or female but you say non binary male. Personally see myself as genderfluid although it counts as nonbinary I see it as such you can be nonbinary but still like say as you do. 

I'm physically male but gender-wise non-binary is what I mean.

Another thing I'll add: Non-Ally Straight Pride can f*** off.

Edited by Dustlicious ( > ω < )
  • Brohoof 1

Since this is pride month and I like the people that use this thread, it's time I shed my skin I guess!

I'm bisexual with a preference for girls, which I could also call homoflexible? I've mentioned that before, that's the easy part!

And the harder part. Actually, I'm a trans girl, male to female. Please don't treat me any differently though! Just talk to me as you would have before!

Life has been super rough, but I am blessed that I was able to be myself in some way in my smaller years, and people gave me a lot of crap; I didn't put up with it then and I don't now. I've endured bullying, harassment, death threats, violence (including from family members) and it's something I can't escape from in my waking life even today. But I've been dealing with it the best I can. I have a loving boyfriend who accepts me for who I am entirely, and great friends I've made here, all of whom I cherish. I hope one day to break the binds of my situation and be free, with the people who care about me and treat me as I am~ in the end that's all I really ask.

My advice to people going through similar things: If people don't accept you for who you are, screw them. Disregard them. If they impose their will on you, destroy them. Never ever be a doormat for anyone, especially abusers and bigots.

Much love and beautiful, chaotic harmony to all~ ♡

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...