Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

3 minutes ago, Maudilicious said:

Every religion have haters, and for me MLP is kind of a religion.

Am I crazy ? No... Celestia raises the sun every morning, I have seen that, so she must be the ultimate truth.

Celestianism is probably what you mean!

I seriously know people who want us bronies in the gas chambers!

8 minutes ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

Celestianism is probably what you mean!

I seriously know people who want us bronies in the gas chambers!

Yes right Celestianism is my path !

I do hope it could get serious followers, that would be wonderful !

Yes i have meet people that wants such things. As long as they talk.... let them ! I don´t stop loving ponies <3

5a4fe97beb1b2_mauddontcare.png.d17d6f46b98186cf003ef9d269057946.png

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Maudilicious said:

Yes I have meet people that wants such things. As long as they talk.... let them ! I don´t stop loving ponies <3

Sometimes I think people that want that have some serious issues!

I wont ever stop being a brony, for all my days!

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

Sometimes I think people that want that have some serious issues!

I wont ever stop being a brony, for all my days!

Yes they have issues, all haters have.

You are a wise pony, same here whatever happens with the future of MLP I´m a Brony for life and the ideals that kindness and friendship brings.

Here is Psalm 1 from the Celesianism teachings :

Blessed is the pony
who listens not to the teachings of the haters
nor follows the way of the unkind
nor fits the role of a bully
but is taught in the way of Celestia
and on her teaching meditates day and night.

This pony is like a tree
planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
and it’s leaves do not wither.
In all that it does, it prospers.
The unkind are not so,
but are like straw that the wind drives away.

Therefore the haters will not know true friendship,
nor shall the unkind feel it’s magic;
for Celestia knows the way of her students,
but the way of the bullies will perish.

6 minutes ago, Maudilicious said:

Yes they have issues, all haters have.

You are a wise pony, same here whatever happens with the future of MLP I´m a Brony for life and the ideals that kindness and friendship brings.

Here is Psalm 1 from the Celesianism teachings :

Blessed is the pony
who listens not to the teachings of the haters
nor follows the way of the unkind
nor fits the role of a bully
but is taught in the way of Celestia
and on her teaching meditates day and night.

This pony is like a tree
planted by streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season,
and it’s leaves do not wither.
In all that it does, it prospers.
The unkind are not so,
but are like straw that the wind drives away.

Therefore the haters will not know true friendship,
nor shall the unkind feel it’s magic;
for Celestia knows the way of her students,
but the way of the bullies will perish.

If this gets pasted by the anti-bronies pretending to be bronies to get information from us, 

I'll stay a brony, even if I get arrested, I just pray for the American bronies and pegasisters and their families lives!

2 minutes ago, GrimGrimoire said:

I am not sure who has the most issues. The "haters" or the people who spend so much time dwelling on them and giving them more consideration than they claim they do.

Would you say to people "Please don't trust these people you want to place us in gas chambers"

2 minutes ago, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

Would you say to people "Please don't trust these people you want to place us in gas chambers"

Why would you pay attention to anyone who rattles off such nonsense? Of all the things in the world to be concerned over and put critical thought into, the derogatory opinions of others about a cartoon show should not be one of them.

• Brohoof 1

David Icke once said that society is like a prison where the guards are just other prisoners. When you find some form of escape, or a door that leads to happiness, all the other prisoners rush up to stop you. How can they justify their own captivity if anyone else in the world is free? MLP is definitely a form of escape. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Cherry-Pie said:

David Icke once said that society is like a prison where the guards are just other prisoners. When you find some form of escape, or a door that leads to happiness, all the other prisoners rush up to stop you. How can they justify their own captivity if anyone else in the world is free? MLP is definitely the form of escape. 

true, meanwhile society is crumbling, us bronies wait, for someday, that we could PROVE rather than feel that Equestria is real, when  if we end up getting invited to Equestria

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rainbow-The-Brony said:

true, meanwhile society is crumbling, us bronies wait, for someday, that we could PROVE rather than feel that Equestria is real, when  if we end up getting invited to Equestria

Wow that's like, some heavens gate stuff. Keep your purple nikes tied tight there pony. For me it's more about the magic of friendship. I am constantly mentioning the magic of friendship and people never know what I'm talking about. The elements of harmony also are important. 

4 minutes ago, Cherry-Pie said:

Keep your purple nikes tied tight there pony. For me it's more about the magic of friendship. I am constantly mentioning the magic of friendship and people never know what I'm talking about. The elements of harmony also are important. 

exactly, to see those elements in daily life is a Rarity!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Rainbowlicious said:

exactly, to see those elements in daily life is a Rarity!

Especially kindness and honesty. But there is plenty of laughter these days, people love to laugh at the suffering of other people. Most people are awful, they hate MLP because it is not negative or depressing. They want you watching the walking dead where every single problem is solved by white males shooting each other. I guess that's more realistic or something. 

8 years 7 seasons. 5 movies. 2 OVAs. A dedicated fan fiction website. A dedicated media archive. It's own social networking hub. Record setting convention attendances. 

They must really suck at their jobs.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

8 years 7 seasons. 5 movies. 2 OVAs. A dedicated fan fiction website. A dedicated media archive. It's own social networking hub. Record setting convention attendances. 

They must really suck at their jobs.

They're even worse than the people that dedicate their lives to hating SJWs.

Just give them a cupcake or waffels. I am sure they will calm down once you explain why you like it and that there is nothing wrong with liking an all family friendly show that is about love and tolerance.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

My opinion about them  I don't hate them but they get really annoying with their insane  reason to hate fandom and show  I understand their hate seeing ponies every where but I really tired their being butthurt about it or trying spam say mlp is worst show ever and making lies about it

Of course it every one options whatever you like or hate about it no matter what  everyone will be butthurt something about it and also I don't care what they say or think about fandom being worst or toxic 

Or drawing mlp hateart 

Edited by Evil queen twilight

• 4 weeks later...

The way I see it, they must have a lot of spare time to judge other people.

But here's the thing, if some people feel the need to judge other people based on what They do, shouldn't they be the ones being judged? I mean after all, what they do is just sit at a computer, get angry, and type out a whole bunch of bullcrap. in my opinion that's a pretty questionable to begin with.

6 minutes ago, Karnak said:

There are antibronies who are not bullies, nor do they troll sucicidal kids. Some people just don't like the show, we need to accept that.

No you’re thinking of a non-brony.

Non-bronies are chill, normal people who just aren’t into the show, and that’s fine. But an anti-brony is a person that literally HATES the show and the people that enjoy it. It’s like a fandom, but instead of coming together out of shared love, they come together out of shared hate.

• Brohoof 1