Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

Look how much power we wield over them. That they would waste their time to make themselves look stupid and childish while taking no work on my part is absolutely fantastic. 

Anti-brony brotherhood. So this is a thing. An actual thing. There is actually an entire page dedicated specifically to the opposition of bronies.

... Okay. So, uh... Should I be shaking? Slightly nervous? Afraid for the fandom? Because... I'm not. They can't do anything to stop us. They have no legitimate reasons why males can't watch the show. So in the end, they're kicking a skyscraper expecting it to vanish into thin air.

We aren't going anywhere. I hope they understand this.

Another example of how dumb the internet can be. For some reason there are people out there who devote half their life to seeking out and hating on some innocent people liking a show about colorful equines learning friendship.

For dealing with them, I'd say, ignore. If that doesn't work...

Unleash the CENTIPEDE

Or DESTROY THEM WITH LAZERS

PS: Knife Party isn't even my favorite artist...

I really have no idea. If it's real, which I doubt, that's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. A bunch of anti-bronies claim to be doing it "To help us", which is just stupid. However, if it's not real, which I'm guessing is true, then those are quite the successful trolls.

I think that these people at no better than the idiots who spam ponies everywhere.

Why can't they just accept the fact that we like MLP and they don't and get on with their lives? Do they really need to go around flaming us?? They're never going to accomplish anything by doing so! It really gets on my nerves when I see stupidity like this on both sides of the argument against bronies!

I used to be an anti brony too, and I acted just like the members of the anti brony brotherhood. About a year ago, I started going around flaming bronies on 2 websites (which I shall not name). On one site, I eventually got banned for flaming, but on the other, the bronies attempted to talk some sense into me, which they eventually did. In the end, all I accomplished by flaming the bronies was making an ass out of myself and destroying my reputation on those sites. I hope all the members of the ABB see the error of their ways, but that will probably never happen.

We shouldn't be attacking these people either. Doing so will only add to the fandumb vs hatedumb fire.

Let them stew in their own hate.

Edited by DashForever

Well, as long as they stay away from this part of the community, it's not like I'll ever have to deal with them. :P

Anyway, no real reason to care about whatever this anti-brony brotherhood is, unless they do something really extreme it's probably a relatively harmless trend or something, not that I actually know anything about it. :P

• Brohoof 2

Frankly, let me tell you the difference between anti bronies and trolls. Anti bronies have some BLOOD going after us. Trolls, on the other hand, like to piss other people off, bronies or not.

I would like to advise before calling an anti brony a troll, do understand who they are by seeing what they say/type and/or how they word it. But mostly what they can explain. Meaningless speech, and I do mean MEANINGLESS such as "bronys r gay pedos" would most likely be a troll.

However, to me, for anti bronies, I would not care what they say (okay, maybe a little... Or maybe a bit more than little). I would not immediately insult them, but instead take things slow first (like a gentleman). And, depending on how far we go, I would either just leave it or get more abrasive.

Trolls however, I'll try to make something witty to say against them.

Edited by Pinky

Let's put this in simpler terms. 

If the brony brotherhood and the anti-brony brotherhood both went into a war, we would seriously kick their asses because we have more creative stuff than them. 

We're like the immovable object. "You trying to bash me, bro?"

• Brohoof 1

Seems like ABB consists of especially childish people looking for a way to grow out of the social stigma called generalization. Though, it's quite pathetic they do it in this way, instead of searching for an actual hobby or activity to participate in.

I don't have an opinion on them at all, I've never heard about them so I'll turn the blind eye and keep on living as if they don't exist at all. I don't understand the way people hate things based on irrationality anyway.

They should take an example from this:

you+mad+bro%252C+he+mad+son.jpg

Ain't no one that stops us from rollin'

• Brohoof 1

Where do I sign up? This sounds like something way too ridiculous for me to not join for the lulz. I'm not threatened by some people with no life attacking guys and gals on the internet who like colorful horses.
 The fandom has it's bad sides... they just dwell on that un-able to see that we can do good as well. You can't change their opinion on this no matter what you do.

Also... "Brotherhood"? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Don't make me laugh... you're no brother to each other you fools.... Also... this next picture summarizes exactly what i think of those people....
994909_706605336021343_454297303_n.jpg
  • Brohoof 3

Nothing can last long, with only pure hatred fueling their cause. Even though I think Westboro Babtist Church's people are even more extreme in hating than ABB, they still do it all for their own benefit, by making people attack them, so they can sue them later on, and profit from it.

The fandom has it's bad sides... they just dwell on that un-able to see that we can do good as well. You can't change their opinion on this no matter what you do.

Also... "Brotherhood"? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! Don't make me laugh... you're no brother to each other you fools.... Also... this next picture summarizes exactly what i think of those people....img-1817700-1-994909_706605336021343_454

I wasn't ever planning to try to change them. I just was jokingly suggesting that I'd go screw with them for fun xD Anyone who takes them seriously is ridiculous
  • Brohoof 1

They ain't gonna go anywhere this this stuff. It's pointless. The fandom's already gone global. Nothing they could do about it. It's just plain sad how they're so persistant, dragging people down into their trap, which affects their attitude towards others.

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...

Sheesh these brotherhood has been causing quite some mischief on deviantART lately. I've been hearing numerous stories about brony posers asking if they can join a brony group and be a co-founder or admin. Of course by the looks of it, they seem like any other brony user, so the founder lets them in, only to realize (when it is already too late) that they are one of the many trolls coming from the ABB  >_> Next thing you know.... they hack the group, they kick the founder out, and then they ruin the group permanently for all the other members of the group :( 

Here is a recent example:  http://mlp-la.deviantart.com/

And here is a reported attempt being brought to attention by another fan club:  http://sovietequestria.deviantart.com/journal/Important-Warning-461356231

Seriously these guys need to stop...  -_-

Its a Stupid "War" Group created by 13-17 year olds

We would totally kick their asses anyways

I Am also a brony anti brony troll XD

Though its really stupid, i wonder what they actually think?

That has got to be the dumbest thing ever. I never understood hate groups. Why waste your time and energy on something you hate when you just focus on something you like? Why be in communities dedicated to hate on other fandoms when you could be in fandoms for things you enjoy? I don't like Call of Duty but you don't see me joining any anti COD stuff. Also, they say bronies have no life when their life isn't any better if they're spending all this time and energy just going, "lol these guys suck let's constantly say that." 

Bottom line, this sounds stupid along with hate groups in general.

• Brohoof 2

Is this still a thing? I thought it would have died out long ago...This is honestly just sad. How can they possibly think that they can somehow get rid of Bronies? I would understand if it were a group started by CoD kids, but when there are people in there that are obviously adults, It's really depressing.

Edited by Maxvazxc