Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

I remember awhile back I had seen posts from that group, and, from what I recall, the group itself was not as popular or bodily sound in terms of an organisation, but various posts by brony discreditors were linked to the Anti-Brony Brotherhood.

Really, what it is is a Internet-based structure that the people who dislike this community can associate itself with, to demonstrate a more uniform and powerful strike against the bronies.

However, I neither disliked it nor liked it, because after all, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is the decision of those receiving the message how they feel about it. I personally found them as more of an anti-homophobia construct, as well as an anti-feminine organisation. It's more of a joke now, because no one really cares about the bronies anymore, however the community still feels as it is a huge victim, from what I have noticed.

I think the Anti Brony Brotherhood is the most vile club I've ever seen. So, you're going against people who like something you don't, and you berate them for it? Fuck you, for starters. I also hate how they pick fights with us when we don't mention the show, or just have an avatar from the series. I've had this happen on multiple occasions, to the point where I wanted to kill every single Anti Brony out there.  :angry:

Looking at it now, they're just a bunch of nitwits dissing us for liking something, with their petty insults. I swear if I hear the autism excuse again, I will start going out and teaching them a lesson. Okay, I won't, but I still hate the Brotherhood to my core.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Uhm, to be honest, they aren't that bad. I have seen the tumblr page they have, and most things they say and show are funny things. No things like death treats and such. I think they just like to make fun out of some bronies. They also say that they don't hate all bronies, just a few  

• Brohoof 1

Anti?Brony?Brotherhood.
The bronyocalypse will be brought to us by ABB.
:comeatus: 

"Cause I hate magic, and friendship, and color, and, and,and feeling things. Disgusting!" -ABB Member
"Today we march on the White House... and bring down Twilight Sparkle.Revolution." -ABB Leader
The fact that ABB exists means we already won. You guys stared into the abyss too long and came out bronies yourself. Hell, you put more effort into hating this show than a lot of people do liking it.
Welcome to the herd.
  • Brohoof 6

Where do I sign up? This sounds like something way too ridiculous for me to not join for the lulz. I'm not threatened by some people with no life attacking guys and gals on the internet who like colorful horses.

I give props to you for suggesting on such a thing. You know what would piss them off more? Posting pony loving comments all over their pathetic excuse of a brotherhood. It's like the "Down with Molestia" cult. That was only created to spite everypony who liked Princess Molestia or enjoyed the very popular tumblr. I admit to reading the Fan-Fic and avidly following the popular tumblr. Hell I follow other crazy stuff like: Little Miss Rarity, Adventures of Celestilee, Hot Blooded Pinkie, Moonstuck, Ask Gaming Princess Luna, and many more.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer
  • Brohoof 1

As others have said, they're most likely doing it to rile up the fanbase. I'm betting they're having a field day with all the overly-defensive bronies. If I'm wrong and they are serious, then I just feel pity for them because they're spending their days on the Internet, spouting hate left and right over a silly cartoon show and its fans. I really don't take them seriously either way.

For now, don't mind, don't care, don't bother, let them waste their time.

However, if they really go overboard and start harming people they are gonna be in some really deep sh*t...

pic_z_006_zwej4y_medium.jpg

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 2

The ABB is not only assretarded, but a huge bunch of hypocrites. Seriously, they whine about ponies being everywhere, and post more ponies than 95% of bronies.

• Brohoof 3

:lol:

Is this some kind of joke? They can't take down all the bronies, or dent our relationship with the show. If you see one, tell 'em they can't hurt us.

B)

Edited by RandomRainbowz101
  • Brohoof 1

Their efforts are futile :D This fandom has found a place on 4chan, so I'm pretty sure the fandom can withstand a bunch of people trying to poke at us with sticks.  We as a fandom need to ignore the threats from others.  If they get a response, it will only fuel them, remember, Love and Tolerate!

• Brohoof 2

World has enough hate in it already. Colorful ponies may not be considered socially acceptable for adults to like, but the values tought, though initially aimed at young children, are things we need to remember as adults, even more now than ever.

As a side:haters gonna hate, and they just need to deal with it, or in The Royal Canterlot Voice: 

dealwithit_zps40d7b547.gif?t=1407803743

• Brohoof 5

Yea, that whole deal is just pretty childish in general, I think this image sums the whole thing up pretty damn good.

img-2965137-1-anti_brony_brotherhood_by_

Edit: Sweet mother of Celestia, now I know why no one has dared to post their tumblr here, wow. pretty low.

Hey now, look on the bright side, at least the anti brony fanatics are making them selves look WAY worse than any brony ever will! :P

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 2

Yea, that whole deal is just pretty childish in general, I think this image sums the whole thing up pretty damn good.

img-2965137-1-anti_brony_brotherhood_by_

Edit: Sweet mother of Celestia, now I know why no one has dared to post their tumblr here, wow. pretty low.

Hey now, look on the bright side, at least the anti brony fanatics are making them selves look WAY worse than any brony ever will! :P

Dare i post their tumblr?

EDIT: O Dear lord what a horrible tumblr

Edited by Eliash147
  • Brohoof 1

It's pointless and they aren't accomplishing anything. It makes me question humanity that sad people, who probably don't know squat about ponies would actually take time out of their day to make a group solely dedicated to "taking down" bronies and MLP: FiM. 

• Brohoof 1

These people actually exist? AND are somewhat organized?

To quote a certain nightmare

"You're kidding right?"

I know there will always be short sighted haters, but jeez this seems just a little extreme.

Edited by Mustang D
  • Brohoof 1

Organized hater groups just make me laugh, honestly.  I'd bet this is more trolling than anything else.  Just pay it no mind and it will go away.  I mean, if they get no reaction from us, then it won't be fun for them anymore.

Let's put this in simpler terms. 

If the brony brotherhood and the anti-brony brotherhood both went into a war, we would seriously kick their asses because we have more creative stuff than them. 

We're like the immovable object. "You trying to bash me, bro?"

brotha please, let's just call it the Bronyhood.