Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

Unless they come to my house and try to attack me, I don't really care about such trash. And of course, if they did come to my house and attack me, I'd love (Burn) and tolerate (With a flamethrower) them until they left!

for some strange reason I imagined ninjas attacking you and you holding them off with a lightsaber but then I have a strange imagination :please:

Where do I also sign up? I wanna trick them and pretend I'm a member.

I would say don't even bother.  People like this are just craving attention best to leave them alone and give them little to no attention.  That's just me though. lol

• Brohoof 1

Being "anti" anything is just a display of ignorance.
This by itself sums up my opinion on them.

Before someone comes here and say "what about anti-war movements" and stuff, please, remember that there is a huge difference between an actual War and a cartoon.

• Brohoof 2

I spoke to one of them on Tumblr.

He was a xenophobic moron from Russia that considered the west capitalist scum and talked of defending his country from the "evil" US and UK and on and on and on.  

• Brohoof 3

He was a xenophobic moron from Russia that considered the west capitalist scum and talked of defending his country from the "evil" US and UK and on and on and on.  

See?! It's a whole new level of ignorance!

• Brohoof 1

WAIT A FREAKING SECOND OVER THERE:

He was trying to defend Mother Russia from Capitalism... ON TUMBLR?

ON TUMBLR????????????

• Brohoof 1

The Anti-Brony Brotherhood?

That group on Steam?

Do they even exist anymore?

If so, their "brotherhood" probably has shrunk in the number of members.

They honestly pose no threat to the Brony fandom.

Edited by Emerald Starlight

WAIT A FREAKING SECOND OVER THERE:

He was trying to defend Mother Russia from Capitalism... ON TUMBLR?

ON TUMBLR????????????

Yes.

He made it extremely clear he was against the west and worshiped the ground his army walked on for keeping them out(even though Russia is currently using their muscle to defend some of the worst human-rights abusers on the planet from being dealt with)

• Brohoof 2

Yes.

He made it extremely clear he was against the west and worshiped the ground his army walked on for keeping them out(even though Russia is currently using their muscle to defend some of the worst human-rights abusers on the planet from being dealt with)

I'm really sorry for him and his ignorance.

But then again, the education in Russia must be really messed up in order to generate such type of people

• Brohoof 1

I think they've taken the disliking of us to an extreme. 

I don't pay attention to them, though. They're butthurt or trolls so why pay them any mind? 

• Brohoof 1

I managed to learn to ignore it really. I mean come on people it's a buch of people wasting their time dissing bronies and their pastel colored companions. So somebody says all bronies all pedophiles, so what? XD I know from myself I'm not a pedophile so why should I be offened by such insults anyway.

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 1

I used to be bothered by Anti Bronies (or rather Anti-Fanboys) of all kinds when I was just new to the Brony fandom but, now I just don't care... And if I do happen to accidentally click on an Anti Brony video, picture or website, I'll just point at my screen and laugh at it! And what I just wrote is also my opinion on the ABB... Just point and laugh at it if I happen to come across it. What CAN they do to stop me from loving different coloured ponies? Answer is quite obviously nothing!

• Brohoof 1

What CAN they do to stop me from loving different coloured ponies? Answer is quite obviously nothing!

I think the better question would be "What can YOU do about yourself loving different coloured ponies?"  Answer is quite obviously nothing!  There's not much of the cure known regarding the pony fever & bronies will have to live with this for the rest of their lives.

So if you don't want to catch pony fever, join the herd of bronies & worship princess celestia - stay away from any MLP:FIM stuff!

Edited by I love Jelly Otter

Question. Two, to be exact.

1. If I'm neutral on the 'brony' subject, am I apparently part of this 'brotherhood'?

2. Well, there's nothing bad about not liking something. Why should they be hated if they honestly don't like the show?

I mean, if they outright just say 'lolololol broniz r stuped lelelelel' then yeah, I see why you'd get all self defensive, but, honestly, they don't like it. You don't need to really get them to like it either, cause, well, if everyone liked the same football team, who would they play against? Exactly. No one. Because everyone would just want that one team. Differences are differences. Please, just accept that.

• Brohoof 1

Question. Two, to be exact.

1. If I'm neutral on the 'brony' subject, am I apparently part of this 'brotherhood'?

2. Well, there's nothing bad about not liking something. Why should they be hated if they honestly don't like the show?

I mean, if they outright just say 'lolololol broniz r stuped lelelelel' then yeah, I see why you'd get all self defensive, but, honestly, they don't like it. You don't need to really get them to like it either, cause, well, if everyone liked the same football team, who would they play against? Exactly. No one. Because everyone would just want that one team. Differences are differences. Please, just accept that.

There's a difference between"not liking the show" (which I'm positive the majority are cool with) and making it a POINT that they don't like the show (usually buy making hate art, attacking people randomly in comments, making giant Tumblr blogs dedicated to making fun of bronies...)

If you don't do any of the above and just plain don't like that show, hey...That's perfectly fine. It IS a show about candy-colored horses, it's not gonna be everyone's thing.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

There's a difference between"not liking the show" (which I'm positive the majority are cool with) and making it a POINT that they don't like the show (usually buy making hate art, attacking people randomly in comments, making giant Tumblr blogs dedicated to making fun of bronies...)

If you don't do any of the above and just plain don't like that show, hey...That's perfectly fine. It IS a show about candy-colored horses, it's not gonna be everyone's thing.

Mmmm. So, you bronies are basically like drunk teens in the eyes of the law. No matter where you go, you're caught 'n' fightin' for freedom to just be different, except, well, you're not drunk. Like the teenagers.