Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

So, yup. That's my two cents on your idea that disliking something isn't a thing.

Never for a second implied that disliking something isn't a thing.  I know ppl dislike things lol.  But putting any amount of deliberate or unified focus on disliking something is a waste of time and effort.  Because said time and effort could be spent liking and enjoying things.  Hate, in and of itself, is not a fandom.  It's a toxic, largely useless emotion whose value has been mistakenly exalted and bred behind the mask of anonymity.  Anonymous hate is where empathy goes to die.  It's cute because they don't matter to me.  Because I recognize their collective lack of importance.

Well it should be common knowledge by now that the majority Bronies do not follow the stereotype placed upon us.

Agreed. Burn thy annoying ones. We need to have a brony court.

Never for a second implied that disliking something isn't a thing.  I know ppl dislike things lol.  But putting any amount of deliberate or unified focus on disliking something is a waste of time and effort.  Because said time and effort could be spent liking and enjoying things.  Hate, in and of itself, is not a fandom.  It's a toxic, largely useless emotion whose value has been mistakenly exalted and bred behind the mask of anonymity.  Anonymous hate is where empathy goes to die.  It's cute because they don't matter to me.  Because I recognize their collective lack of importance.

Apparently you two are the same person. Anyways, I understand. They do spend quite alot of time just trying to prove stuff for no reason.

Edited by Soullite
  • Brohoof 1

All the countries have this kind of problem, only that in Russia they HATE everything from the US and the UK. Their hate annoys me.

Any kind of hate annoys me, and I didn't expected them to be so... stupid

Isn't Tumblr an American feature?

Any kind of hate annoys me, and I didn't expected them to be so... stupid

Isn't Tumblr an American feature?

Isn't Tumblr, just like the internet, for everyone?  ;)

Think this is the right thread to post this XD. This was a ridiculous guy who posted a comment on youtuber,

James Fisher5: All bronies have autism, this cannot be disputed.

Every recorded instance of bronies depicts this.

faggots.

!!!Warning maybe some hurt full words from this guy.!!!

My comment on subject:

I wanted to laugh so badly XD,this is so totally pointless. What i think he thought(okay not really but it´s fun anyway) "Okay so every bronie have autism. Wait a minute i don´t know what that is but I sure sound really cool to insult with. Of course I most draw everybody over the same line,because people cant be different. Last but not least I´m just going to put in faggot,because everybody knows when a boy do girly thing,he´s a faggot."

Please do not take this seriously,just wanted to joke a little without starting a flame war XD

There is something like this? I know people hate us, but they actually formed a group?

(Just a note I used to think bronies were pervs and weird, but I watched the show and immediatly felt horrible for what I had said to bronies....)

But honestly why do people care about what others watch?

And by saying ponies are only for little girls is beyond sexist.

We must fire the Orbital Friendship Cannon at this group...

LOVE AND TOLERATE THEM TO DEATH!!

Edited by Brony Pride
  • Brohoof 1

There is something like this? I know people hate us, but they actually formed a group?

(Just a note I used to think bronies were pervs and weird, but I watched the show and immediatly felt horrible for what I had said to bronies....)

But honestly why do people care about what others watch?

And by saying ponies are only for little girls is beyond sexist.

We must fire the Orbital Friendship Cannon at this group...

LOVE AND TOLERATE THEM TO DEATH!!

Sure it would be fun :D but this "war" has very deep rotes. Many might not know this but the hate for bronies is because of our history. It all begun at a forum called 4chan. (This is just for they newest generation,don´t know about the previous one´s) When people begun getting interested in mlp on 4chan,the simply post it on the b board i think. People at 4chan thought what the heck is this. As I have understood it some people got annoyed and begun to argue with the bronies,which resulted in that the bronies tried to spam them back until 4chan blocked any pony related material to stop the flame war. Bronies all over the world started to shared their interests with others now,making forums like this,doing con´s, you know what I´m talking about. That is what happen and i think that the flame war that started back at 4chan is the reason that we today gets such negative thoughts about us,aside of people´s easily annoyed brain.

If you want a history lesson of how the bronie community was created,I know that Twilight would ;)

(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14hd4k_the-brony-chronicles-a-documentary-on-my-little-pony-and-bronies-part-1-origins-1_shortfilms)

• Brohoof 1

Sure it would be fun :D but this "war" has very deep rotes. Many might not know this but the hate for bronies is because of our history. It all begun at a forum called 4chan. (This is just for they newest generation,don´t know about the previous one´s) When people begun getting interested in mlp on 4chan,the simply post it on the b board i think. People at 4chan thought what the heck is this. As I have understood it some people got annoyed and begun to argue with the bronies,which resulted in that the bronies tried to spam them back until 4chan blocked any pony related material to stop the flame war. Bronies all over the world started to shared their interests with others now,making forums like this,doing con´s, you know what I´m talking about. That is what happen and i think that the flame war that started back at 4chan is the reason that we today gets such negative thoughts about us,aside of people´s easily annoyed brain.

If you want a history lesson of how the bronie community was created,I know that Twilight would ;)

(http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14hd4k_the-brony-chronicles-a-documentary-on-my-little-pony-and-bronies-part-1-origins-1_shortfilms)

Yeah I can see this being the issue with Anti-Bronies

(Butthurt idiots)

Well that does mean that I was butthurt at one point....

(...)

(I was butthurt I know I was)

Anyway...another question that has had me stumped is how did the war with furries start?

(I don't want hate on the furries either cuz I actually was a furry first and still am)

It all begun at a forum called 4chan.

In a place not so far away....

Anti brony brotherhood?

Those people who sit behind their computers all day typing angry things?

No, they don't worry me at all. And they shouldn't worry you either. Face it, they're as pathetic as they say we are.

• Brohoof 4

Anti brony brotherhood?

Those people who sit behind their computers all day typing angry things?

No, they don't worry me at all. And they shouldn't worry you either. Face it, they're as pathetic as they say we are.

It's pretty stupid, there's thousands of bronies already. a small group like that could not break the bonds this fandom has!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I dont really understand why be anti anything that isnt hurting anyone in fact our beloved mlp is doin the opposite its trying to teach love and tolerance which i think the world needs. I understand not getting why we love mlp so much but to just flat out hate us because we like something that wasn't originally made for an 18 year old male dosnt mean we are bad people.

The fact that people would spend so much time on hating a fandom for liking something innocent like ponies still baffles me today :blink: .

I bet if MLP was about ponies shooting guns,taking over the world and mass genocide they wouldn't have a problem with it >_>

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

ABB is a horrible cult full of psychopaths and compulsive liars and bigots. They need to get arrested by swat teams for all they done. Anti Brony anything should be burned in the lake of fire for giving us bronies and pegasisters a bad name. ABB and all the hate groups need to be deleted forever. I don't want some antibrony going to my house to murder me. :(

That's an actual thing?!

cBCYc2o.jpg

See, it's one thing to not understand why people like the show, I didn't til I watched it. But actively opposing a television show? *facepalm*

• Brohoof 1