Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your opinion on "the anti brony brotherhood"

Jamesblorg39welsh

eh,they sound like a bunch of little kids that are butt hurt and fight and believe in things they don't know about

but over all the hey just need to go outside a little more

(edited)

Well, if this sort of thing does exist in our world, I can't come up with anything better to say than what Adagio said.

Seriously, it's meaningless to hate on the show when they haven't even watched it yet.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 5

It's so stupid, I don't see why they should care about what we like -.- And they post some really offensive stuff sometimes... As in "Kill all the bronies" and stuff... It actually really makes me really pissed -.-

As someone who used to be an anti-brony, I can give you about 14 reasons why they don't like bronies, these are all the reasons I can think of.

(This list is the exact opposite of my opinion.)

1: I don't know

2: because I think bronies are dumb. why do I think they are? well, the answer can be found in reason 1.

3: I feel insecure but these people like girly things so I can make fun of them so I'll feel better about myself.

4: I, as a certified closed-minded idiot, lack the mental capacity to understand why a guy would like something that is meant for girls.

5: for reason number five, please see number one.

6: because I haven't seen the show and that means there is no possible way for it to be better than other little kids shows like Dora

7: I once watched an episode of Dora and I didn't like it, which means this show is the exact same thing and I hate it.

8: I was once on a topic on a forum where people can talk about whatever they want and someone talked about ponies.

9: I m very manly and cool look i hate little girls shows i hate bronies f yeah monster trucks bruce lee action movie explosion

10: I am your host, the man they call ghost

11: bronies are bad people, want proof? read number one on this list.

12: my age is the same/ less than the number to the left.

13: bronies re a threat to america and men everywhere, for reasons why, read number one on this list.

14: sOMEONEWith a different  OPINION than me??? on the INTERNETS??? how????

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This is it, this is the proof that some prople have literally nothing to do with their lives and need to waste energy on pointless hatred. People think bronies are basement dwellers, anti-bronies will be far worse.

6732_original_1324416878138.jpg

Edited by DashBandicoot
  • Brohoof 4

It's a pointless group that never picked up any steam, and is pretty much just a breath in the wind.

As a former hater of the show, I can already say that they're missing out on a lot by not even trying out the show.

Of course, we can't force them to join the herd (or can we?), but at least if they don't like the show, part of their hate would be justified by the fact that they at least gave it a chance.

But we shouldn't forget that every fandom has some haters, that's just the way it works and we should instead learn to tolerate the hate, but giving this much hate and never watched the show? That's just disgusting! These guys have crossed the line!

• 1 month later...

The Anti-Brony Brotherhood are basically a bunch of trolls who think that we are gay and Autistic. There are Bronies who have Autism spectrum disorder like me for example and some homosexual Bronies but the ABB are the ones being stupid.