Sign in to follow this  
Katana

Someone said there would be cake

I'm Katana. I'm a TF2 player and machinima-creator; meaning I make various videos using game tools. My channel is here.

Someday, they may find a cure for the admiration of technicolored horses with eyes the size of their limbs, but until then, I guess I'll find people to talk to here.

@@Katana

Yeeeeeah about that cake bro...

It was all a lie.

BUT WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!

The rp section is where we role play, gaming discussion can be found in the ever free forest, pony talk goes on in sugar cube corner, and all creative artsy things are in Octavias hall.

I'm Solarwind, been here for like over a year now (still don't have over 700 bro-hoofs, and I lost my pegasus rank a little bit ago, kinda irked about that.) But I'm a mellow, chill guy. Hit me up if you wanna game or chat or whatever! Add me!

Welcome Welcome!

I'm not really a prominent member on the forum, only have been around here for a month. But I do love saying hello, I'll be sure to subscribe to your channel on YouTube.

(Btw... There is no cake)

Oh hello person I didn't actually invite but simply mentioned that I went here to on Steam! Where's the cake? Oh, there it is!

lie.png

Everyone's here! Toaster, Katana, me... um uh...

Badges

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy the Friendly community's buffet! So there is no cake... we lied.