Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You recieve a letter from your favorite pony! Reaction?

Rethajni

Get this picture:

Ponies trully exists and live on a distant planet and humans are starting to contact them, one day you found a letter and a very peculiar photo of your favorite pony, the letter says that she/he has been dreaming about you and want so desperately to meet you and stay with you

what is your reactions for receiving the letter?

What is your reaction after reading the letter?

I would be a bit surprised getting the letter. If not only for the reason that it would be the first letter I received in years...

My reaction to the contents of the letter: To infinity and beyond! *shoots off into space*

OK maybe not... But perhaps I just earned myself an intergalactic penpal that I might eventually meet. I'd just respond to wait until our technology gets advanced enough and visit then.

Edited by Celtore

If I received a letter from Dashie...

I would cry tears of joy. And then cry some more. And then cry even more. And I would be really happy and excited but also very nervous to meet Dashie.

(okay maybe I wouldn't actually cry lol)

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 1

Receiving a letter to Pinkie Pie... well, for starters, I'd have to get past the wall of text that often doesn't have spaces and the occasional run-on sentence first, but then I would be absolutely amazed. I would probably start giggling and squeeing uncontrollably and probably be blushing a bit.

And then I would wait for the day.

The day we could meet.

And then, I suppose, we'd see what would happen from there.

Getting a letter from Rarity would really be the highlight of my day. I wouldn't believe it at first but after seeing the picture, I would then have a big grin on my face. That would also be such a big tease though. How long must we wait to see our favorite ponies!?

Probably jump up an down numerous times, squealing like a fan girl until finally calming myself down. Then I'd read it, and probably a mixture of extreme excitement and love XP 

Receiving the letter would puzzle me before I figure out it's from my favorite pony. Why would anyone willingly send me a letter is what my thinking process would be. After I figure out it's from my favorite pony, I would tear open the envelope as quickly as humanly possible and read the letter.

My reaction after reading the letter is difficult to explain. On one hand, it fills me full of happiness that a living being in this universe actually acknowledges my worthless existence, and that being is my favorite pony which makes it even better. Chryssi thinks of me and wants to be around me. Willingly wants to be near my presence. That alone blows my mind. But on the other hand, I have come to terms with my loneliness and depression and have accepted that I am not worth the time of any being. So, I'm conflicted about it. I'd probably just decline being anywhere near her. I'm not worth the time or effort.

If I received a letter from Dashie...

I would cry tears of joy. And then cry some more. And then cry even more. And I would be really happy and excited but also very nervous to meet Dashie.

(okay maybe I wouldn't actually cry lol)

You wouldn't? I definitely would. I often have dreams about meeting ponies and they're always so amazing.

So that's kinda weird, huh.

While I can't pick just one pony as my favorite, it would be nice to receive a letter from any of them... 

I think my first reaction would be how odd to receive a letter in the form of a scroll with a seal, or carefully written lettering. I think I would take my time opening it..savoring the experience if you will...obviously someone took a lot of time, and thought into writing this strange correspondence. 

I'm sure after reading I would cry..tears of joy obviously..because somehow, someway...A wonderful, loving pony thought of me..a strange creature (we know we would be strange creatures to them) they had never met before.. and poured out her heart..she wants to be by my side..to have a life together as best could be managed...maybe somehow I could be transported to Equestria to live with them...I wouldn't want them to miss their friends by coming to Earth..maybe I could give up my human form to become a pony? But even if I couldn't I would hold that letter close to me, and keep it safe always.. Then I would write them back, and tell them all I ever wanted to..so that even if we couldn't be together physically..we would have a connection that spans time and space...

I'd consider it for a moment, wondering if it was a prank by one of my silly friends, and I'd flip my lid if it was real. A letter from Dashie would brighten my day, and probably my life, immensely. I'd attempt to write her back, then definitely frame the first letter.

• Brohoof 1

So, a letter from Rarity eh? (For the sake of this I will allow Lotus Blossom to step down from first place)

Reaction upon receiving the letter: Akin to "Huh? What the...?" In short, complete shock and confusion.

Reaction upon reading the letter (Knowing that it's RARITY who wrote it):

I'd then probably write back in an attempt of persuasion to forfeit that crazy idea, however tempting this might be. She fits in Equestria, and that's where her place and friends are. And I'd just write back, that even though I appreciate the offer, I feel inclined to refuse it, since she doesn't know what she's saying or doing. ._.

Edited by Khajiit
  • Brohoof 1

Simple, Twilight sent me letter before reading it, i would be like what the.After reading it i will be so happy and send another letter to ask twilight Sparkle to teleport me to equestria. it will be 2 win because i would be in equestria, with twilight, and ask to do a spell to make me a pony.

Getting a letter from Scootaloo, hmmm would be happy as hell to get that and meet her, but the whole stay with me part thats going a bit too far.

But I would ne excited at the possibitly to meet any of them

Upon receiving the letter I wold probably be like  "This has to be a joke."

I would then read the letter from Pinkie and then I would probably start freaking out in sheer excitement.Then in my state of hyper excitement I would drive to Florida and steal a space shuttle and successfully blow up in lower earth orbit because I have no idea how to fly a space shuttle.