Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

humor Harmonic's Equestrian Adventures 2

Harmonic Revelations

Read this first if you haven't already.

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the begun beginning of the story

Harmonic was sitting in bed with his six pwny wives when suddenly their mazin' hawse shook and is quaked. Der wuz meteors falling from the skay and explodin' everywar killin' stuff and splodin' and generally being mean. It wuz really loud and flashy

"DARLING WHAT'S DARLING THIS DARLING, DARLING!?" The White one yelled shottingg awp and hatting hir hed on teh bunk bed top.

"It's prob nuthing dun wore bout it" Harmonic sayz bravly.

The other five were lazy and still sleeping but Harmawnic didn't carr cuz it was k.

"Oki" The White one says, falling asleep again immediately.

Harmonic den trottad utsidde and look up at the is sky. 

"WAT DA CACTUS" harmonic says wile is lookin' at meteors. He is lookin' at da meters and they purdy but that dun matter because dey killin and dat's nawt nice.

"WE MUST STAWP DIS MMEDIATELY" harmonic yells to his pawny wives as they jerk up and r sudden next 2 him.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Da geek in da purple yells as she is throwing random q-tips at the meteors, wich do nut halp but it's k becuz teh thought is what counts. Al 7 of dem is run at tawn to halp with da town because theeir children dun matt3r much as plawt advancement.

Dey Go 2 gates n see guards and a random yellow pwny.

"Alright, we need plan" Guard pony says

"LEEEEERRRRROOOOOYYYYY JEEEEEENKKKIIINNNNSSS" Yellow pwny says b4 runin in and asploding. 

"Dude, he just totes ran in" Harmonic says confusedly.

Dey notic da gate ish lawcked which is bad because den they can't get in, well I m34n dey culd go arawnd, ov3r, or under but nob0d7 wants to do dat because y wuld dey? Pinkie Pon3 goes up to g473 .

"Dun wawryy, I got dis" Pinkie Pon3 says before Hadouking the g4te, blawing it awp.

Things r just begin.

Chapter 2; Town Fair and Square

Da pon3s is charge into tawn in order 2 ultimately f1nd out wat is going on.

"I dun see any1, it's quiet, 2 quiet" Harmonic saiz lo0king bak n fowrth. Da town is desolate lookin' and is block off. He cannut se any other pawnies arund the town becuze other arez blawcked by big pile of junk n stuff from destructin'

"We must go through teh souvenir shawp." Harmonic says pointin' to the bakery which he den goss 2, wit has sax pawnie waves follow behind is right. Orange Pon3 bucks the dawr off it's is hingz n at falls 2 flour. The pawnies all have a mom3nt of hesitate before headin' thro the door.

Harmonic louks 4ward n sees a dawr n bak beh1ndd count3r. He trot is toward door, wich ha kiks open, it's dawrk very dawrk, he cannut c anything and he trips and falls, a wave of WTF croszes over ham as he feels everythin' spinning, his pawny wives also tr1p n is fall sim1lary.

Harmawnic passes out as everythin' go black.

Wen he cawms 2, he is in weird place.

"Wat is the wat" Harmonic sayz notic dat he haz weird smaller arms branch off bigger arms.

"Dis lookz like some k1nd of schawl" Harmunic mak3s observe.

"Who's the strawberry Lemonade chik" he sayz luukin' at weird gurl with bad hepatitis n red n yellow hair, she is dressed like all werd with mini skirt n long boots n clothin'

"Wait, cluthin" Harmawnic says with is surprise.

"Wut" Harmawnic says cofuzzledd.

"Wat is dis, wut, y."

All of the other kids walking by just look at this green person like he's crazy, becuz he must is be..

Chapter 3: High School is for noobs

"What, what is this?" Harmonic said.

"This magical portal must have altered my ability to spell" Harmonic said, because that made complete sense. He needed to get used to having these littler arms on his arms.

He walked inside of the huge building. It was full of horrible skin conditions and mini-skirts, but Harmonic payed that no mind, he needed to find a way out. He put on some sunglasses and walked around trying his best to look all cool.

He then ran right into a post in between two double doors.

"Wut." Harmawnic saided.

"Dam, dis poll muszt haz reveted my spelling" He said with teh sad faic.

He is continued walking until he sawz a purple gurl with dawg and she is has fingers on mirror.

"Wut am 1?" Teh purple gurl saysed.

"A n00b" Harmonic is said, chuckling at his wit.

Suddenly teh bell rang and students poured out, teh purple girl is fall on hur nees.

Harmawnic walked off to lockers 2 check 4 wich is haz becus he is felt he schools here. He fund an empte 1 and stuck his boks he had 4 no reasun into locker, he was next to this weird gui with blue hair. Sudd3nly, Purple hair girl is roll into Harmonic's leg.

"Lol, it's dat nub from earlier, u k nub?" He asked, gaving her is help to get back on feet.

She nodded as Harmawnic underst00d noddig nd he just stood there staring.

Her purpple dawg thing said

"I dun think this is castle"

Harmonic replies

"Duh, r u stupid?"

Teh dawg looks @ Harmonic n says

"No, u"

And Harmawnic yells "NO U"

And the dawg yellz "NO U"

And den Principle sunbutt walks by and sees Harmawnic.

"Why r u arguing with dawg?" Principle Sunbutt askz harmawnic.

"Becuz I can, stfu noob" Harmonic replies.

"OOHH BURNN" Dawg says.

Principle Sunbutt runns awfff craying becuz Harmonic gave her is sad. But it's K because Harmonic didn fel badd as he is dun care bout feelin' of others. The purple gurl ran off and start singing in voice about how "Ev3ryth1ng is so new" n stuff like that.

Harmonic st4rrtts sing 2 n dos daynce da@ luk liek crawss betwaan the worm an ah seizzure. 

Harmawnic den sings has own lyyrics

I've never seen a place That's falled with n00bs like dis My K/D ratio is tawrned upsade dawn This crazy world is teh sux Getting on my walkin things It's teh simple I was dealt But I dun really caree so it's k Got to louk natural so government doesn' kill me They dun use any magic but they got dese magic shrooms I don't get these sassy gurls, hepatitis or h0oker boots Everythangz confusslzing wen it seemz so knew But I look a little closer and it sta11 looks crazy s h3ll wut a strange new world (what a strange new world) I'm trying to make heads or tails of this strange new world (what a strange new world) Nut really carin' bout dis strange new wurld What a strange new wurrld, mad wurrld

Chapter 4: Harmonic's New Groove

"I amm likin' this new getup, it's pimpin" Harmawnic said as he is walk rund sckool. He is rememmber dat he's supposed to be doin' somethin' important, but den he is see light blue pon3 is wear hat n cape. Harmawnic goss up 2 da person n boops them.

"Boop." Harmonic says, giggling and hiding behind a lokker.

Da person lukks around.

"Who booped da gr34t n powerful Trixie?" Da Trixie person says.

"Not me, dat's 4 sur" Harmawnic says.

"Who r u green persun, I ain't is see u before." Trixie sais.

"I is teh mazin' Harmawnic, I have dis pimpin get up" Harmawnic saz, tryin' 2 pop his coll4r, den realizing he haz no collar.

"y r u wearing skirt?" Trixie asked curiously

"Sk1rt? I thought dis personal sattalide dish?" Harmawnic is said confuzzled.

"No" Trixie said.

"Oh." Harmawnic said. he dun car wat he wear becuz he dun need 2 carre because y wuld he. He den walked arund and saw teh Strawberry Lemonade bullyin' yellow persun with Pink hairr.

"STOP, U'VE VIOLATED DA LAW" Harmawnic says runnin' 2 strawberry lemonade thin'

"STRAWBERRY LEM0NDADDE, PAY DA COURT A FINE UR SERVE UR SENTANCE, UR STOLLEN GUUDS ARE N0W FORFFEIT" Harmawnic yelled.

"First of all, my name is Sunset Shimmer" Strawberry lemonade says.

"And secund, y r u wearin' skirt creep?"

"Dis nut skirt, it high tech baty armour u n00b, I hat to get liek 20 level ups 2 get dis" Harmonic says as is angry.

"Leave pink hair McSkinCondition al0ne or ELSE" harmonic said intimidately.

"OR ELSE WAT"

Harmonic then tilted his head down.

"Or else DIS" he said b4 pulling out a squirt gun and squirting strawberry lemondate with water

"HAHA, NOW UR WET" He said, happily. He den realized sumthing was am155.

"Y u not melting?" He said as is unexpected. He had sawn it awn TV once or twice or unlimitednce. He den ran away and cried becuz his super-secreet weapun did nawt wark.

Chapter 5: The Plan

Harmonic was teh cri in cawrner wen flyer fel on faic.

"DIS IS FLYR" Harmonic saided, hawlding itt awp.

It saes dat der is prawm. In prawm some1 will w1n crown if dey are pr0m queen or sumthing liek dat.

"I MUST BECAME PRAWM QUEN" Harmonic saided suddenly as he bolted through teh doubledawrs. He is notice hallwai was verri hally and it wuz vary Wally n it was scari bcuz halways dun exist in candy horse world. He subbed softly 2 himsalf and saw Purple 1 get punk'd by trixie thing.

He iz laff.

Harmonic is walk thru dewr in2 bigg ruum with tabbles n line of peeple wh0 werr gettin' fuud 2 eet.

and realized dat der waz group of six things talkin' and singing. Notinc' it was liek lunch or sumthin' he wen up to old green lady and grabbed hais lunch. He wais hesitate 2 eat it becuz green lady gave it to him.

The six thingies started singing

"Hey, hey-"

Harmawnic den starts singing

"You! You! I don't liek ur boyfriend, no wai, no wai, I think u ne3d a new 1."

immedialy all s1x of dem facepalm an look reelli confuse and frustrate. Harmawnic doesn' understan becuz he thught he was duin gud and culd definit maik good prom quen. 

"Evverri budy is a critique." he sais walkin' away.

He is c Sunset Shammerz is cakling wilddly n stuff as Harmawnic walk past. Harmawnic "accidentally" dumps all awf teh lunch ontop of her hed and walcks awai. He ned 2 rethank strategi.

Too be continued...

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 6

What a cliffhanger... I want to see what happens next.

Keep it up, this is really amusing and really creative by the sounds and looks of it.

The cliffhanger is finally solved because chapter 3 was ready but I forgot to post.

LOL! Even better than the original!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE THE CHILDREN HOW HEARTLESS?! :lol: Still funny.

I loved how Pinkie blew up the gate. PINKSPLOSION!!! :lol: Keep it up ;)

The children were 2 cool for school sew we left them to play Pony of Duty Modern Horsefare 36 or watever kids do dese days.

Love it, just like the last. I'm keeping an eye out for more of these for sure. 

It's really amazing how you can still make a good story with intentionally butchered spelling.

Thank you very much.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gais

Gais, I hav sumthing inportent to sey

Sumting RELLLLY importint

Dis stori, dis stori tuch my hart in a way dat made me sing, I sang a sung and it was quit frankly the best sung I evr herd, its a shaem I din hav camra to rekord it :c but anyeway, this stori is wun of de bes storis out dar, ever sins part oen i sat on teh eje of my seet in suspenc of wut wood happin neckst, I em alwayz antisipaten the noo chaptur in de stori :,)

-

In all seriousness, though, I can't get enough of this series. It's just downright entertaining, with a very unique and interesting sense of humor that makes me laugh every time. Keep up the good work, it's great so far, and I know it'll get better. :D

• Brohoof 1