Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite racing video game series?

~Silver Essence~

F-Zero all the way.

The controls are fantastic, the tracks are amazing, the characters are diverse, and the soundtracks are always great. Gran Turismo is probably my second favorite due to its realism and wide array of cars.

There's no favorite in my dictionary, but the better racing games

Crash Team Racing: I still remember the suspense fighting the bosses, especially the last one and the fun when I managed to get 3 Homing Missile.

Burnout Series: One of the better racing game because simply boosting and wrecking cars gives the best feeling.

Older NFS: I always love street racing, so I enjoy NFSU 2, MW and Carbon. The newer ones are alright, except Shift and Shift 2  :okiedokielokie:

Mario Kart: I like it when I finish Rainbow Road without falling.

Also, I wanted to point out a racing game that IMO a good racing game:

Split Second: Velocity

This is one of the game which has a damn good AI, the comp enemy can beat you. The cars are awesome and the gimmicks are like Burnout to me. Also, you can become first from last place in an instant.

Edited by Kneesocks

Richard Burns Rally, the only realistic rally game ever made.

Gran Turismo, particularly 1 and 2. It's definitely not even close to being "the real driving simulator" like they hilariously claim, but it's fun and has hours of content.

Grand Prix Legends, it's in that very rare breed of racing games where going really fast and constantly pushing your car to the edge of it's capabilities actually feels scary like it should.

Some addition (Screw series, I wanna change it to games!)

Lego Racing and Chocobo Racing

Both of these are super special to me. Chocobo Racing reminds me where I got the Chubby Chocobo, which I use to finish the story mode.