Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which form of Sunset Shimmer do you like most?

AstroNova

• 2 months later...

I do wonder if anypony have made any Demon Sunset X Chrysalis ships yet... they would have made for a cute couple

I approve of this ship.

On topic I think that I liked her Human one the most, Why? Because Shes hot

I honestly prefer her pony form over the others.

Her pony form just seems to be more well designed, not that Im saying her other forums aren't.

Actually, I think I prefer all of the ponies in their pony form over their EqG form due to them looking a little skinny and somewhat un-proportional. :/

Well both are cool, but i prefer her pony form, she actually looks really awesome in Pony form, shes probably got one of my favorite pony designs actually ironically despite her not being a pony but for a little bit, i just like her pony form. Idk why.

Even her magic is cool looking as a pony :D.

So yeah, i quite like Sunset as a pony, she looks really cool, and even pretty adorable :D.

I really liked all the characters in human form ,but Sunset shimmer looked the best.I actually think she looked a little akward in pony form;Maybe because they drew her in human form first :okiedokielokie: .

• 1 year later...

DAMN SHE FINE AS HELL I love her human form she is so adorable...what do you want from me? I have a weakness for the bacon hair, as for her pony form well i think it is a very unique design and i would like to see more of it :] 

• Brohoof 1

:sunshower: I personally love all things sunny! :sunshower:

:love: It's kind of funny, I didn't know other ponies thought her hair looked like bacon, until I looked up baconmane.

I always thought her mane looked like a swift fire, burning casually, like ocean swells or ripples in a pond.

:sunny: Kinda cheesy, I know...

:eww: I'm not the biggest fan of her "raging she-demon" form.

1. Pony form

2. Human form

3. Demon form

Although really, the pony and human versions of her are pretty tied in my opinion. :squee:

Edited by Shimmerlicious
  • Brohoof 2

Human. I always liked the way she dressed, particularly the jacket. I'm happy they kept her jacket at least when they redesigned her outfit for Friendship Games. I kinda miss her bad girl attitude, though. I kinda wish they kept some traces of it, like when she got angry and exploded on Trixie in Rainbow Rocks.

Edited by Evil_Emperor

Human form because I got attached to her in said form, but I am pretty sure she is going to be let back INTO Equestria under Celestia's guidance. Once again

Edited by Kivil
  • Brohoof 1

Her human form definitely. Although her pony form has one of the best manes of the show.

Human. I always liked the way she dressed, particularly the jacket. I'm happy they kept her jacket at least when they redesigned her outfit for Friendship Games. I kinda wish her bad girl attitude, though. I kinda wish they kept some traces of it, like when she got angry and exploded on Trixie in Rainbow Rocks.

omg saaaame. I remember in RR when she met the dazzlings in that dark hall i thought that she was going to go old sunset shimmer on em but they kinda got the jump on her.

Her human form definitely. Although her pony form has one of the best manes of the show.

omg saaaame. I remember in RR when she met the dazzlings in that dark hall i thought that she was going to go old sunset shimmer on em but they kinda got the jump on her.

She was really gutless in Rainbow Rocks, which was dissapointing, but I attribute that to her feeling vulnerable since nobody feared her anymore, and inadequate because she was new to the whole "Friendship" thing.

I'm hoping that she's more confident in Friendship Games and onward to be allowed to allow a bit of her old self to shine through a bit where appropriate. Like, say, giving a bully or a villain a good talking down and possibly threatening them with violence just to see how they like it for a change. Adagio threatened the other Dazzlings(mainly Aria) with violence so it's nothing new if people are a bit sceptical about that.

• Brohoof 1