Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Two parts of a cupcake.

Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"So even though at the time Deranged was maniacally evil, he kept Equinox from going mad with power? That's kinda odd." Pinkamena replied as she held on tight when Luna took off and sped ttowards Twilight's house. When they landed, Luna mentioned towards Deranged laying on the floor, impaled. Shocked, Pinkamena went over to him. "There's no way he is dead. He wouldn't go down this easy. I know myself." She said frustrated as she kicked Deranged. "Wake up!"

Deranged only groaned. "Damn it that fucking hurts" Deranged said barely able to breath. "Next time just leave me so I can sleep...or die" Deranged said as he looked at Pinkamena. "She Impaled me....grazed my heart a bit...." Deranged said smiling. "Was hoping to knock her out but it wasn't possible"

Pinkamena only smiled when Deranged groaned and complained about her kicking him. "Good you're alive. I also brought help." She replied as she motioned towards Princess Luna. She looked around a bit and looked back at Deranged. "Where did Twilight go?" She asked.

"How am I supposed to know she knocked me out before she left" Deranged said as he looked at Luna. "Less you cant-" "She went to Everfree...Deranged get up" Luna said before removing the blade that impaled him. "You need to drain the magic from her.." Luna said. "I can't help with Equinoxes magic within her I was only able to seal Deranged becase he was a second main source for Equinox" Luna explained

"I don't know. Just seeing if you knew." Pinkamena started, but was stopped by Luna saying Twilight went to the Everfree and that Deranged had to do the same to her as he did to Equinox. "Do you know where in the Everfree? Did she go to the old castle?" Pinkamena asked Luna as she helped Deranged up.

"I think so...only place she woiuld really head" Luna said. "Deranged don't kill her just drain the magic...if you can't knock her out think of something" Luna said as she sighed. "I can't believe Twilight would do something like this" Luna said. "Alright I get it...Let's go Pinkamena" Deranged said

Pinkamena nodded in agreement and started to head towards the door. She stopped when she realized something and turned back around. She looked at Deranged and Luna. "How fast could we teleport there?" She asked, remembering that was an option with those two.

Deranged smirked as he teleported them both but instead appeared in the same spot. "Can't...she has the area blocked from teleporting there" Deranged said. "Have to walk there" He added as he sighed. "Really wished you didn't kick me" Deranged said as he started walking.

"Shit." Pinkamena said as they got no where after the teleport. "Fine, we'll just hoof it there then." She added as she began to head towards the door. "And Deranged, we're still not even yet. I can do so much worse." She smirked and stuck out her tongue as she went out the door.

"Oh shut up" Deranged said as he followed Pinkamena before going to the old old castle in Everfree Forest.

Time skip///

After a long track they made to the fires where a dark and ominous cloud was hanging above. "Well we're here...you ready Pink" Deranged asked

Looking around at the forest and the dark clouds above, Pinkamena lost all expression when Deranged asked if she was ready. "No, I went all the way to Canterlot to get one of the most powerful beings alive just to come here and not be ready." Pinkamena said back to Deranged semi-sarcastically. "Now the only thing we have to do is find where Twilight is in the castle." She added as she walked up to the front doors of the old ruined castle.

"Then don't get killed or maimed" Deranged said. "Check the library first for her I'll check the throne rooms if she isn't in either of those then we check underground" Deranged said as he started to head to the the throne room. "Hoepfully this can end soon..." Deranged muttered

"Fine, I'm on it." Pinkamena replied to Deranged when he told her to check out the library. When the two separated and went their own way, she took her usual path through the castle in the backdoor passages they had found when they first went to the castle. Pushing a section of wall, it opened up into the library on the lower section. She peeked her head in and looked around to see if Twilight was there. Not seeing her, Pinkamena crept in and looked around while she headed for the staircase to check the upper levels. On her way to the stairs, a book with the title "ancient torture methods" caught her eye. She looked back and forth and took the book and tucked it away for safe keeping. She then bEgan to head up the stairs.

He opened the throne room doors and saw Twilight. "Why am I the unlucky one" He muttered to himself. "I'll just wait for Pinkamena before going in" Deranged said before just going in. "Screw it I'll fix this my self" Deranged said as he was soon stopped by a pale white mare who was pointing a sword at him.

Pinkamena had just finished looking through the library and was now on her way to meet back up with Deranged before they would check the catacombs of the old castle. Going back through the secret passages, Pinkamena quickly made her way up to the foyer just outside the throne room. She slowly moved out the statuette that concealed the passage she came from. Looking out, she saw Deranged being confronted by a pale mare with a sword pointing at him. She took out one of her knives and quietly threw it at the mare's hoof she was holding the sword with.

(I take it Luna is doing her own thing?)

(yep)

The mare swat the knife away. "Do you really think you could sneak up on me" Twilight said. "Nier kill them both" Twilight said as Deranged summoned a katana. "I will not die so easily..." Deranged said. "Neither will Pink here" Deranged said smirking before blocking the mares blade.

Pinkamena frowned when the mare blocked her initial attack. "Oh joy, to think I will have to use effort to kill you." She said as she pulled out two more knives. She then burst at high speed towards the pale mare and threw one of her knives into the floor a few feet ahead of herself. When she reached the knife, she grasped it and used it to spin herself and launch her other knife at a blinding speed at the mare, followed by the knife that was in the ground after Pinkamena had dislodged it upon spinning.

The mare dodged but Deranged smirked before teleporting to a dagger and hitting it launching it towards the mare. "Warp Snipe" He teleported again striking the dagger at the mare who got cut. "A small cut..." The mare said before smiling as she stabbed Deranged but he only dispersed into cherry blossom petals. "What the...how" The mare was confused.

Her attacks missed, but she was delighted when Deranged had them rebound back to the mare and cut her. Her delight went away when he was stabbed, but as soon as he disappeared into cloud of cherry blossoms, Pinkamena smiled. 'Devious little shit.' She thought as she barreled through the cloud and drop kicked the mare.

Deranged reappeared before kicking the mare upwards before sighing. "You know...You can't win" Deranged said before placing the katana blade up. "So..." The mare fell on the blade. "Disappear" The mare disappeared into smoke and Deranged sighed. "Familiars...wonderful little shits aren't they" Deranged said

"You could say that. I was hoping it would have suffered more, but I guess you don't always get what you want." Pinkamena said after the mare had dispersed into a cloud of smoke. "Now onto the reason we came out here." She added, as she turned to Twilight. "Twilight, give up the dark magic now." She said sternly to her.

"Like hell I will" Twilight said. "You can't force me to give it up" She said. "Then I'll just make you" A voice said as a shadow kicked Twilight. "Honestly...I'm glad I felt this bloody magic presence before anything bad could happen" The shadow said before stepping in the light revealing it to be Equinox. "Now Twilight...give me my magic so Deragned cant absorb it...or I'll make you" Equinox said. "Why the hell should I? I have better control over it I HAVE MORE POWER I AM STRONGER THEN YOU" Twilight said"No..." Equinox appeared behind her before kicking her again. "Having more magic doesn't make you stronger..." Equinox said before stopping Twilight from casting a spell before Deranged sighed. "Deranged...quit standing around and drain the magic from her now" Equinox said before Deranged nodded. Once Deranged did so Equinox smiled. "Well...thats d-" Equinox was interrupted by Deranged head butting him. "YOU DECIDED TO WAKE UP NOW? YOU HAVE THE STUPIDEST TIMING" Deranged said. "Okay first off...I'm only awake thanks to Luna since she helped me woke up second of all that bloody hurt and third...actually that's it" Equinox said

Twilight refused to comply to her demand, so Pinkamena was about to go up and punch her out, but a voice came out of the shadows. When the owner of the voice revealed himself to be Equinox, Pinkamena just froze in surprise as a happiness welled up inside of her. Quickly regaining her motor skills, she briskly went up to Equinox and smacked home across the face, followed up immediately with embracing him. "Your timing sucks." She said happily.

Equinox smiled. "I know...would have gotten here sooner if it wasn't for a manticore that wouldn't leave me alone...it's asleep now" Equinox said. "Also...Deranged if you hit me again I'll impale you" Equinox said. "I think I've been impale enough as it is...it hurts" Deranged answered

Pinkamena took a step back and looked at both Equinox and Deranged. She then looked over to Twilight. "So, what's going to happen with Twilight?" She asked, motioning towards Twilight, who was on the ground, out cold. "You good to bring her home?" She then asked Deranged.