Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Two parts of a cupcake.

Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"I'll be fine" Deranged said. "Equinox catch up with Pink why don't you" Deranged said lifting up Twilight and putting her on his back before heading home. "So Deranged gave you a nickname now huh?" Equinox said as he started to head off. "Come on let's head on home...I wonder how Selene is" Equinox said.

"I am in too good of a mood right now to care what he called me." Pinkamena said to Equinox. "I will do something about that later." She added as she jumped onto his back and muzzled him. "Selene has been hanging out with the girls since you were in a coma. He's been worried about you."

"I bet...Thank Luna for speeding up the recovery she gave me a bit of her magic in order to get here fast enough" Equinox said as he shot a portal to Sugarcube corner and walked through it and it closed. "I wonder if Selene has gotten his cutiemark yet..." Equinox asked himself. 

"So that's where she disappeared to when we got to the castle." Pinkamena replied after they had teleported back to Sugarcube Corner. "And since Selene has been around the girls and you know how their luck is..." She added as she hopped off Equinox. "Welcome home!" She exclaimed.

Equinox smiled. "Yeah...but you know something I noticed Selene likes Sweetie Belle" Equinox said as he smiled. "Honestly as long as he is happy I'll be glad if he gets it or not" Equinox said as he sighed. "Must remember that overloading magic is dangerous next time" Equinox said. 

"I saw that too. I think it's adorable, but he keeps getting defensive when I mention it." Pinkamena giggled when she said that. "And hopefully, something bad won't happen for a while. I'm getting pooped from all these adventures." She added as she sat in a chair.

"Don't jinx it" Equinox said. "I'm worn out from all that has happened" Equinox said as he heard the door open and Saw Selene who in turn jumped up and hugged Equinox. "You're awake now finally" Selene said happily. "Yep...I'm awake finally" Equinox said smiling.

Shortly after Selene had entered the door, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle had come in, slightly out of breath. "Jeez Selene, what did you have to start running for..." Scootaloo's sentence trailed off when all three of them realized who was standing before them. "Equinox!" The girls said simultaneously before jumping on him and tackling him to the ground with their combined weight.

"My, haven't you gotten popular." Pinkamena chuckled as she watched what happened. "Don't be too rough now girls. He just woke up." She added.

"I guess so" Equinox said smiling. "Though you could have done best not to tackle me to the ground..." Equinox said as he got up. 

Deranged had laid Twilight down in her bed and sighed. "I hope next time Twilight you listen to me...this could have been avoided easily" Deranged said

"Alright." The girls said slightly disappointed as they got off Equinox. "I guess we'll just go back to what we were doing." Said Scootaloo as her and the other two started to head out the door. "You coming Selene?" Sweetie Belle asked when she stopped at the door.

"Selene will be with you shortly" Equinox said as he looked at Selene as the girls waited outside. "Selene...you like Sweetie Belle don't you?" Equinox asked. "N-no I don't...she's just a friend" Selene said blushing. "Yes you do...don't lie" Equinox said smiling. "I'll talk to you about it later...go now" Equinox said as Selene left with his face still red.

As Selene walked outside, Applebloom snickered when she saw him. "Yer face is as red as the apples in the orchard." She said, trying not to burst out laughing. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle saw it too and stifled a giggle.

Pinkamena smiled when Selene's face went beet red as he left. "That never gets old." She said to Equinox. "It's been a long day. I think I am going to go unwind in a bath." She added as she started to head upstairs.

"S-shut up" Selene said looking down. "Damn it Equinox I can't stop blushing because of you" Selene thought to himself as he went on ahead.

Equinox smiled. "Alright" He said as he sighed. "Selene needs to stop acting embarrassed so much" Equinox said as he sat down.

When Selene stuttered when he got embarrassed about it, all three of the girls couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"He's young. Let him be a kid." Pinkamena replied as she dissapeared up the stairs. She walked down the hall and towards the bathroom and once she got there, she started drawing water for a bath. While the tub filled up, she looked at herself in the mirror and just smiled. She thought to herself that her life had been so dull and hasn't been truly happy like she was now. Once the tub filled up, she turned off the faucet and slowly made her way into the water, slowly sinking into the tub.

Selene sighed. "I hate you Equinox" Selene said to himself as he sighed as he sat down on the ground. "I need to keep my emotions under control..." Selene said as he sighed again and laid on the ground.

"I know" Equinox said laughing a bit. "It's cute though...I was like him when I was his age..." Equinox said

The girls laughter slowly died down after a little bit. "Don't feel bad Selene, we're not trying to be mean." Applebloom said.

"Yeah, it's just we never saw you that red before. Not sure what did it, but you looked really red.' Said Scootaloo.

"You seemed so embarrassed about something and you were so nervous about it. I thought it was kinda cute." Added Sweetie Belle.

As Pinkamena relaxed in the tub, she splashed little waves around. She wondered how life was going to be now with all that has happened. Will it ever go back to normal?

"T-thanks Sweetie Belle" Selene said smiling. "If only you knew Sweetie Belle" He thought.

Equinox sighed. "I wonder if it will never be normal...The longer I am around...the stranger things will get" Equinox said

((I was close to making Selene a Tsundere to be honest))

"Alright then. Let's quit goofin off and get back to earnin our cutiemarks." Applebloom boldly said.

"What are we going to try this time?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Hmm..." Applebloom thought.

"How about salesponies? We could try to sell everything as fast as possible over at Quills and Sofas." Scootaloo suggested

"That sounds like a great idea." Said Applebloom and Sweetie Belle said together.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders salesponies, yeah!" They said in unison and began towards the store. "Don't fall behind Selene." Scootaloo said to him.

As Pinkamena soaked, the warmth of the water had relaxed her and she was beginning to drift off to sleep.

Selene smiles before teleporting ahead of them. "Don't worry I won't" Selene said. " After all I-" Selene was walking backwards and bumped into someone. "When he turned around to see who it was he saw Silver Spoon. "Oh sorry" Selene said.

"I guess...maybe life will be normal for once" Equinox said.

"Hey! Watch where you're goi..." Silver Spoon said before realizing who had bumped into her. "Uh... Uh..." She said, stuttering. "I gotta go." She finished as she hurried away, hiding her flustered face.

"I wonder what her problem was." Scootaloo said as they caught up to Selene.

"Yeah. That was weird." Added Sweetie Belle.

"I don't know...ever since that one time She would avoid me...or when I tried speaking with her she would do what she did now" Selene said. "Anyways let's get going...You know I noticed that I haven't seen Diamond Tiara around either" Selene said. "Do you three really think it's a good idea to try being sales ponies...I mean we are not even old enough to do so" Selene said.

"Yeah, ah noticed that too. Ah think it's a good thing." Applebloom replied.

"Maybe they'll leave us alone for good now." Sweetie Belle added.

"I say good riddance." Said Scootaloo. "As for the salespony thing, how would we know if that's what gave us our cutie marks if we didn't try?" She asked.

Silver Spoon turned around a corner and stopped. "Get a hold of yourself." She said quietly to herself. "I need to stop getting so nervous..." She added, her face blushing a little.

"You still hold a grudge against Silver Spoon also..." Selene said sighing a bit. "I guess forgiveness isn't everyone's strong point...and honestly I guess being a salespony could work...though I still don't think it will work" Selene said as he looked at the sky. " Come on let's keep going" Selene said

"Those two have been torture for our lives. It's hard to forgive em." Applebloom replied as they came up to Quills and Sofas. They came in the front door and walked up behind somepony who was talking with the pony behind the counter.

"Hi Flame. What are you doing here?" Sweetie Belle asked him.

((Oh right I never told you I changed his name to Blaze Wing now))

" Oh hey Sweetie Belle, Applebloom, and Scootaloo I'm here for a special order from Rarity but what a-" He stopped when he noticed Selene. " Oh Selene is with you girls also" Blaze said. "We're here to get our cutiemarks as sales ponies" Selene said. "Um...I don't know if you'll be able to" Blaze sais