Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Two parts of a cupcake.

Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Eh. Who knows if he knew any of it or all of it, but he's dead now and you can't do much about that." Pinkamena replied, taking another drink. "And the part about things being crazy, of course it is. You're living with me." She added, sticking her tongue out at Equinox.

"Huh? You're crazy?" Equinox said smiling. "I didn't know that I thought the bodies in the basement were just sculptures" He said before laughing. "I mean more crazy...too much has happened and I am surprised nothing else has happened yet" He said before closing his eyes.

"Oh, ha ha Mr. Smartass. Very funny." Pinkamena said sarcastically. "And what did we say about jinxing it? I'm enjoying this peace. I wouldn't mind if it lasted for quite some time." She added, taking the last drink of her pop. "So... What are your plans right now?" She asked curiously.

"In not sure....probably just rest...I haven't actually rested in quite some time" Equinox said before laughing. "You know...I don't think I ever would have met you if it weren't for Deranged...and I mean met as in my number not being drawn" Equinox said as he smiled. "Guess I should thank him"

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Pinkamena replied. "Also, I can't recall if your number was anywhere near the top or even in the middle... Hell, I can't even remember what your number was." She said with a chuckle. "I guess we should thank him, even if he is a deranged killer from hell." She laughed a bit more.

"Heh...I guess I should thank Deranged" Equinox said. "Still though he is called Deranged and let's not forget the times he had helped us" Equinox said as he laughed a bit. "I went to wanting him dead...to him being my friend" He said 

((I have been playing so much Xenobaldes, Shadows of Mordor, and Bravely Default.....such fun games))

"Yeah, and while you do that, i could check up on Twilight and see how she's holding up. It's been a little while since we've gotten back from that escapade." Pinkamena said as she walked over and threw the pop bottle into the waste bin. "I could bring a few treats to help cheer her up." She added, smiling.

"Yeah let's check up on them...Deranged must be keeping close eye on her after what has happened" Equinox said as he smiled. "He does care for her a lot so he might be a bit on edge and everything" Equinox said

(Ugh hate being on writers block all the bloody time)

• 3 weeks later...

"I don't doubt he's on edge. That was some scary shit." Pinkamena replied to Equinox. She went over to the counter and looked inside the casing. "So... What kind of treats does Deranged like?" She asked. "I'm probably just gonna bring as many as possible." She smiled as she looked over the sweets on the display shelves.

(Sorry for taking so long! I'm busy moving again and now my phone is fixed.)

Equinox thought for a moment. "He likes anything with cherry in it or something with an orange flavor" Equinox said. "Also I'm surprised he hasn't tried making anything crazy yet" Equinox said as he sighed a bit. "Honestly though he likes anything sweet" He said

((It's okay))

"Alright." Pinkamena said back to Equinox. "I think I'll give him a Cherry Red Hot." She grinned as she grabbed the pastry, a bismark with a cherry jelly that had a small amount of dragonfire hot sauce. "You ready to head over?" She asked as she put the treats in a bag.

"Yeah I'm ready" Equinox said as he was holding the door open as he for some odd reason had a cane with him."You seem ready also huh?" Equinox said smiling. "It seems to me Deranged might be happy to get something after what he has done and been through at times" He said

Pinkamena went out the doorway Equinox held open for her. "Thanks you." She said as they went on over to Twilight's house. "So... What did you do with that dark magic that you took back from Twilight?" She asked him out of curiosity. "Did you get rid of it for good this time?" She added.

"It's gone" Equinox said. "Never to be seen again" Equinox said as he smiled. "Also I was given this cane because Luna said I might feel weak every now and then so I changed it a bit and..." Equinox swung the cane and it turned into a bladed whip still stiff enough to use as a normal cane." Equinox said

"That's neat and all, but are you sure you need it?" Pinkamena asked him as they were just about to the library. "I highly doubt you're fit to fight. You just got out of a coma." She added as they now got up to the front door of Twilight's house. Pinkamena raised her hoof and knocked on the door.

"Yes...but a can can help me walk in case I start feeling light headed...after all what I did to help bot you and Deranged kinda made me use a bit of magic so I might be light headed at times." Equinox said smiling. "Also I learned not to trust anything around us after 12 crazy things have happened....probably less but yeah...." Equinox said before hitting the cane on the ground making it turn back. 

• 8 months later...

"Well, I guess just take it easy over these next few days." Pinkamena said with a smile. "I think you need the break from all the chaos that has happened." She turned back to the door and knocked again, this time in the rhythm of a tune. "Dun dun dundun dun, THUD THUD."