Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Do you think you can beat me in magical dual?

Well, I am very good at spells and magic, so you can try!

Do you still wonder what friendship could be?

I learn more about friendship everyday thanks to my friends. So yes!

How do I fit in without my magic? (I haven't got a clue :/ )

Just be yourself. You'll learn magic someday.

Wut do u think of u being shipped w/ Fluttershy?

Umm... Fluttershy is a great friend, but I will never come close to pairing with her.

OK, Twi...level with us. Trixie is really a statue in a Canterlot garden now isn't she? You can tell us.

N-no... She was obviously real! I wasn't just bored one day...

Why is your voice so beautiful? I could sit here for a year listening to you just talk.

Why thank you! I do lecture often, so I always try to work on my voice.

How's Spike?

Oh, hes fine. Just out getting supplies for me! Hmm, *Hmm, maybe I work him too hard?*

How many spells do you know?

How many dragons have you met now exactly?

I know many spells thanks to my library! Its hard to count. And I never traveled that much since I moved to Ponyville, so I only met once dragon, and that was when we were climbing the mountain to save Ponyville.

Oh, I'm sorry they're asking such hard questions, Twilight. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Let's try this.

Do you know calculus?

And how did stars, giant spheres of hydrogen gas held together by a balance of gravity and fusion energy trillions of miles away, help aid in Nightmare Moon's escape? XD

I remember reading about that...

Well, I don't really know.... I got more studying to do...

Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 3

What is your opinion on the one and only, The Great and Powerful Trixie?

She was more or less a bragger showing off her magic. But she could learn a thing or two from me.

What is your opinion on Tom the Diamond asking you about your opinion on Trixie?

What is your opinion on Doctor XFizzle asking you what is your opinion on Tom the Diamond asking you about your opinion on Trixie?

What is your opinion on Devin McCourty asking you what is your opinion on Doctor XFizzle asking you what your opinion is on Tom the Diamond asking you about your opinion on Trixie?

I, uh... they.... um... ran out of questions?

• Brohoof 5

What is your opinion on Devin McCourty asking you what is your opinion on Doctor XFizzle asking you what your opinion is on Tom the Diamond asking you about your opinion on Trixie?

Yo dawg...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

So is Spike your adopted brother or something?

Something like that. I hatched him while doing an exam. Im not his mother, thats for sure...

Did you ever solve that Rubix Cube?

Yeah, that was some time ago. It was difficult though. Im sure Princess Celestia can solve it faster.

Did you EVER come across a topic that no matter how much you tried, you could not understand?

Oh, sometimes. I try to find the answers, though! Im not Celestia's star student for nothing!

how come we never see you meet up with any of your peers from magic school?

I was in Canerlot at the time, but I don't think they come to Ponyville. But maybe if I can find them the next time I go to Canterlot!
  • Brohoof 2