Ask Twilight Sparkle.

Twi Rubix

Ever since the Nightmare Night incident, does Princess Luna often pay visits to Ponyville?

She sometimes comes at night time, but not very often I'm guessing she is busy with the moon and everything, too bad she has no free time... But she does come every Nightmare Night!
  • Brohoof 2

post-786-0-09850800-1327275488.png

How much magic did you know when you took that magic school entry exam thingy?

And lol I just liked like everything everypony said :P lol

Sorry about the temporary lack of signature, I have changed my name, so I need a new one.

Since you like books and literature, I must ask if you have happened to read this story called "Cupcakes".

It's a story about Pinkie Pie, made by one of the few that would love to see her being feared.

But surely you don't believe anything that happens in it since you're calm and collected and..... Right?

oops, I just repeated a previous question. waitaminute whilst I conjure up a new one...

Edited by Silverhoof

What exactly is so bad about magic kindergarden?

Speaking of which, why magic kindergarden? Isn't their a magic pre-k?

Its hard to remember, but I think I wasn't just fitting in... I don't wanna remember it... And I believe I skipped Pre K for some reason.

Hey Twilight :)

Which sort of books do you enjoy most?

Also why do you fear Celestia in Lesson Zero? You do know her for such a long time

I mostly read up all kinds of books! But I do like Equestria's history. And I was never late to get a friendship report to the princess, who knows what could of happened? But I now realize it wasn't a big deal...

How much magic did you know when you took that magic school entry exam thingy?

I was just a filly, so I knew little magic. I was only able to do very small things, like trn pages.

Since you like books and literature, I must ask if you have happened to read this story called "Cupcakes".

It's a story about Pinkie Pie, made by one of the few that would love to see her being feared.

But surely you don't believe anything that happens in it since you're calm and collected and..... Right?

Oh, that story..... It was frightfully disturbing! I mean, who would write that? But I believe Pinkie Pie would never do that to anypony! Shes the nicest pony I know.
  • Brohoof 2

Say, judging by your telescope, do you stargaze? And if so, what kinds of things do you look for?

If your answer is yes to the first question, you haven't seen any artificial like satilites have you?

If so, I'm gonna have to get Hanson for lying about replacing the coolant for the cloak generators during our last flyby http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by CyanVsTeal327
  • Brohoof 1

Say, judging by your telescope, do you stargaze? And if so, what kinds of things do you look for?

If your answer is yes to the first question, you haven't seen any artificial like satilites have you?

If so, I'm gonna have to get Hanson for lying about replacing the coolant for the cloak generators during our last flyby http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

I do enjoy stargazing! I try to find certain constellations, and sorry, I never found any satellites.
  • Brohoof 1

I remember you saying when you first went to ponyville "All the ponys in this town are Crazy!". What do you think of the ponys in this town now?

And if it's overly positive, do you think there may be a chance you've become crazy as well, and thus your just accustomed to it?

Edited by CyanVsTeal327
  • Brohoof 1

I remember you saying when you first went to ponyville "All the ponys in this town are Crazy!". What do you think of the ponys in this town now?

And if it's overly positive, do you think there may be a chance you've become crazy as well, and thus your just accustomed to it?

Well, I now think they are really nice ponies, but can get a little crazy at times, like when Flim and Flam arrived in their Cider machine... But Im more or less used to it now!
  • Brohoof 1

So, did you have a special somepony for hearts and hooves day, or if not, is there a pony out there you've got your eye on?

Oh, I'm not currently interested in relationships right now. I was just busy working on Hearts and Hooves day. Wait.... wheres that book I gave Apple Bloom?
  • Brohoof 1

There's a... ...rumor going round, based upon your cordiality with the Royal Guards when you arrived in Ponyville. (Implications unpleasant).

Anything you'd like to mention in that regard?

Umm, Im not quite sure what your talking about. I haven't done anything wrong, thats for sure!
  • Brohoof 1

Have you ever tried to get Smartypants back from BigMacintosh? I mean it was your favorite toy when you were a filly and you sure miss "her".

AH! I TOTALLY forgot ALL about her! I gotta tell Big Mac to give her bac- ....... *Ahem* I'll just ask him for it back...
  • Brohoof 2

How powerful would you consider yourself magic wise? Some ponys who've obersved some moments of your power are exaggerating your magical abilitys to be able to rival those of the Princesses :lol:.

At least, me and the rest of the fleet are hoping they're exaggerations...

How powerful would you consider yourself magic wise? Some ponys who've obersved some moments of your power are exaggerating your magical abilitys to be able to rival those of the Princesses :lol:.

At least, me and the rest of the fleet are hoping they're exaggerations...

I can perform some rather difficult spells like Rarity's wings, and holding the Ursa Minor, so my magic can be powerful at times! But I don't think I can rival the Princesses' power, she can raise the sun!
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to ask a book question because, let's face it, books are amazing things.

So, you have a lot of books, but what's one book you could read over and over again and never get tired of it? If there's more than one, that would also be an acceptable answer.