Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sports - Who Are YOUR Teams?

Doctor XFizzle

MLB:  Mets

NFL: Jets

NBA: Nets (noticing a pattern here?)

NHL:  (Winnipeg) Jets.  Nah, j/k. :lol: Devils

NCAA:  College sports?  What's that?  Seriously, the only college sports teams that anyone around here even vaguely cares about are St. Johns basketball and Rutgers football, but barely.

Oh, and I hate, hate, HATE the Yankees and their fans. 

I only watch American Football, so that's the only team I'll list. My favorite team is the San Francisco 49ers. And no, I didn't just start liking them in the last couple of years. I've been a fan for over 10 years. Needless to say, it was rough going for a while. However, I think Jim Harbaugh is just what the team needed, and I have high hopes for Colin Kaepernick as well once he has a bit more experience under his belt.

Sports...? Meh, I'm not really into sports. 

NFL:Washington Redskins

NBA: Miami Heat

MLB: Boston Red Socks 

Yep....that's about it. Once again, I don't really watch sports. I usually just ride the bandwagon with basketball and baseball, but I'm all about them Redskins. wub.png

Edited by BeatrixBow

Really the only reason I like the teams that I do is because my parents do. I don't have much of an opinion of my own when it comes to sports teams.

Nevertheless...

NFL: Colts (Indianapolis)

NBA: Pacers (Indiana)

NCAA (Basketball): Purdue Boilermakers (Again, Indiana)

Edited by Betez

Oh, how could I forget, my second favorite baseball team is the LA Dodgers. I can't really explain why I love the Dodgers so much, Mostly probably because of the players I guess. I figured I needed a favorite baseball team when me and my family move to Oregon in the future. I didn't think I had the heart to cheer for 2 teams in the American League. (Seattle M's and the Yankees) So I thought I might as well become a fan of the Dodgers as well.

• 6 months later...