Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you take your Coffee or Tea?

Wonderbolt_Spitfire

I take my coffee like I take my men...black and strong...

And I take my tea like I take my women...sweet and milky :3

These are both lies, as I like sugar and milk in m coffee and I like only a little dorp of milk in my tea...

But it's funny, nonetheless :P

I drink my coffee black, I don't like any cream or sugar in it. I think coffee should be drank like this, either be a real man, or don't try at all. Tastes should be tasted without any enhancers after all.

As for Tea, I like powder teas, they have a very strong taste which I like. Usually I buy powders imported from Turkey, they're the best I've ever tasted. 

I currantly (lol tea pun!) have obsession with tea.

I like to drink it maybe 2 or three times a day? I dunno. I just grab a mug of water, microwave it until its near boiling hot, and choose a flavor of tea to seep. I've got british breakfast tea, green tea with dragonfruit, green tea with acai berry and blueberry, green tea with pomegranate and blackberry, black tea with lychee, black tea with strawberry, darjeeling, and chai tea. I like to let it seep for awhile so its rather strong, but i'm usually impatient and just drink it once it looks dark enough.

Add a spoonful of sugar and maybe a slice of lemon if i'm feelin fancy.

I also love coffee (especially with vanilla and plenty of cream/sugar, yum!), but it tends to...er... upset my innards. blush.png

Edited by crazitaco

I'll drink coffee every now and then, and when I do I like my coffee black and dark with no sugar or anything.  At first it tasted really disgusting, but eventually I actually started to enjoy the taste of black coffee.  

I don't like coffee but I drink tea almost everyday. I usually drink it without adding anything, but sometimes I add a tad bit of milk, and if I'm sick, I put a little honey it. I love earl grey, but I've been drinking a mix from Teavana lately that's absolutely brilliant and I don't add anything to it.

I drink an espresso coffee every morning and I seldom drink 2 cups of coffee(in case of an exam). I've heard that coffee is actually very healthy. For me everything is good.

Coffee - I usually mix mine with cocoa powder or caramel, sugar and milk. I like it sweet :)

Tea - I don't like warm/hot tea. Cold tea with lemon or raspberry flavor is great though :)

I like my coffee black, just like my metal. Cept with a little sugar in there, so maybe like Devin Townsend's style of metal.

Tea on the other hand. it depends on the type I suppose, but if we're talking about your average orange pekoe or earl grey.. Then I like a strong, amber brew with a spoon of honey. Nothing better to warm the bones on a cold winter day.

I have a Keurig coffee maker so I have a lot of different coffees. I take it with a pretty heavy dose of cream and just enough sugar to offset the bitterness without overpowering it.

Fun fact: Anyone who takes coffee black has dead taste buds.

I don't get enough tea to have a preference. Usually the premade sweet stuff in a jug.

Edited by Koelath

I have a Keurig coffee maker so I have a lot of different coffees. I take it with a pretty heavy dose of cream and just enough sugar to offset the bitterness without overpowering it.

Fun fact: Anyone who takes coffee black has dead taste buds.

I don't get enough tea to have a preference. Usually the premade sweet stuff in a jug.

It would stand to reason that I do have dead taste buds from how many times I've burnt them off with hot food and drinks. lol

I can't stand cream though, I don't like anything with cream unless it's iced cream.

I first put crushed tea leaves (not bags), sugar, and shredded ginger into a pot along with water and let it boil. Then, I add milk and let it boil as well. This is what one would call ginger chai.

I first put crushed tea leaves (not bags), sugar, and shredded ginger into a pot along with water and let it boil. Then, I add milk and let it boil as well. This is what one would call ginger chai.

I've had that before, it's amazing. I haven't had it in a very long time though. I really should find the ingredients to make it sometime.

I've had that before, it's amazing. I haven't had it in a very long time though. I really should find the ingredients to make it sometime.

The crushed tea leaves without bags can be found at Indian stores. The rest can be found at your local grocery store. Some people also add cardamom or saffron to their chai.

I don't usually drink coffee, though some days a couple buds and I head up to our local QT and get some there.

I personally get the caramel mocha slightly mixed with mighty mocha to give it a kick, and add a little whip cream on top. 

Great stuff <3

Though I'm not a fan of any sorted tea...

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

Well I don't like coffee at all so I never drink it. I think it tastes just weird and it leaves this odd taste in your mouth afterwards. Tea however is something I like. Though, I am not drinking it often at all, just sometimes when I'm cold hehe :3 Usually during night. Then I sit in the couch with a nice fluffy blanket around me, drinking my tea. And of course, there has to be sugar in it.

One green or black Lipton tea bag, 1 cup of water, microwave it for 55 seconds, agitate the bag to further infuse the water with the tea, then pour it onto a cup of ice.

My breakfast every day. Every day I wake up early enough for breakfast, that is...which is four days a week.

Oh, and no coffee. It smells like heaven yet it tastes like hell. I insisted on trying coffee when I was like four. I thought it tasted so bad I licked the wall.

Edited by Static

Who says I'm too young to have coffee?

Coffee- usually double-double. But I prefer 2 cream 3 sugar.

Tea- just pekoe with 3 sugar and 2 milk.

And while we're on the subject, if you've ever ordered pumpkin spice anything, I hate you.