Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you take your Coffee or Tea?

Wonderbolt_Spitfire

Odd but it's not the creamer that makes coffee tolerable for me; it's the sugar. Guess it neutralizes the strong bitter taste pretty well.

I drink my tea unsweet but I do like peach tea. Or raspberry...

Edited by DubWolf

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to discover a flavor or preparation variant of coffee or tea that I don't enjoy. I love some more than others, but I absolutely love both coffee and tea.

When I'm trying to watch calories, I can drink coffee black and tea plain. When I do this I prefer a black medium roast, but can imbibe dark roast if I'm in need of an extra jolt. For tea I prefer plain green tea.

When I want a treat, I love vanilla and mocha lattes, lemonade/ice tea (Arnold Palmer style) and all things chai.

I usually avoid cold brew but can drink it in a pinch. Favorite cold brew was Death Wish as a result of both its strength and surprisingly smooth taste but my local grocery store stopped carrying it.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just drink tea from like bottles and containers, like I don't brew it myself it's already been made and I just need to shake it some and drink when wanted. Also I rarely drink coffee because that makes me too hyper lol

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I have a cup of coffee once a day in the morning with creamer.   I do love my tea and mint in my go to. :jazz-hooves-please: