Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you watch MLP:FiM on TV?

Lady Rarity Pony

To be fair, I haven't seen it on TV yet either (except for the aforementioned clip). But that's due to access reasons, since my bedroom TV only has basic cable, and someone is almost ALWAYS watching a show on the living room TV.

I sometimes catch the new episodes on TV (if I don't oversleep), but the only TV in our house that has more than basic cable is the one in my mom's room, but luckily she usually goes out for the night (and morning) on Friday/Saturday, so I can watch them when they first premier. I usually just watch episodes on Youtube though

I've never seen it on Television here in Norway either... I can't seem to find any info about it being on TV or planning to be aired.

They do as in Sweden and Denmark have The Ticket Master on DVD though...

But then there's the bit of me being the only Norwegian Brony I have ever come across...

Anyone know how to contact the HUB? I checked their website but they have no feedback/message options from what I've seen.

I would gladly send them a letter and start a peaceful petition to have more convenient airtimes. There current schedule is geared towards kids who aren't in school.

If we could get some nice showtimes in the evening I would watch it on TV :)

Anyone know how to contact the HUB? I checked their website but they have no feedback/message options from what I've seen.

I would gladly send them a letter and start a peaceful petition to have more convenient airtimes. There current schedule is geared towards kids who aren't in school.

If we could get some nice showtimes in the evening I would watch it on TV :)

Well, you could try sending a letter and starting a petition (that I would sign), thought I doubt that they will accept it.

And about the watching, it on TV thing, I never did, and I never will. I got spies in mah house. :blink:

Well, you could try sending a letter and starting a petition (that I would sign), thought I doubt that they will accept it.

And about the watching, it on TV thing, I never did, and I never will. I got spies in mah house. :blink:

.___.

Well, you could try sending a letter and starting a petition (that I would sign), thought I doubt that they will accept it. And about the watching, it on TV thing, I never did, and I never will. I got spies in mah house. :blink:

I got spies here too :P

I'll probably write a letter so I atleast know I tried ;)

• 9 years later...
  • The title was changed to Do you watch MLP:FiM on TV?

Well, to tell you the truth, ever since I watch The Hub back when it first came out, I didn't watch MLP at the time. I didn't watch MLP until 2013 on YouTube. Then around late 2013, I watched MLP on TV when Season 4 came out.