Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronyette

Well, I probably won't use this comment word-for-word, it's a bit too long to be a quote. x3 But I'll definitely use it. I'm only 80 words short of the minimum!

Don't worry, I don't expect you to quote the whole thing. Just pick out a few choice bits and toss them in to really get the fire in your paper going.

Hello, @@ZomBrony

Because this thread is asking for assistance regarding a homework assignment, I have gone ahead and merged it with the Homework Help thread.

Thanks!

Need help on CFD. I'm using Autodesk CFD for a simple compressible flow analysis, but get divergence every time. There are some spot on the models when calculating that the sir velocity can go wild to over thousands meters per second or over speed of light. A few iterations later it get divergence... In Ansys Fluent I can control the speed or pressure/ temperature limit and fix that but in Autodesk CFD I can do nothing about it. Do I need to redo the mesh or is there some way to fix set the limit on that program?

post-36138-0-17643800-1481725533_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everypony. I'm a student that is seeking help in Math 103 (algebra 2) for college.
I need to take full advantage and receive as much tutoring as possible because I was NEVER good with math to begin with.

Math is also one of the struggles that sparks more anxiety and depression for me, but thats a different story.

Just saying that my door is always open and feel free to PM me whenever and I can tell you where I'm currently at

Take care

• Brohoof 2

Hello everypony. I'm a student that is seeking help in Math 103 (algebra 2) for college.

I need to take full advantage and receive as much tutoring as possible because I was NEVER good with math to begin with.

Math is also one of the struggles that sparks more anxiety and depression for me, but thats a different story.

Just saying that my door is always open and feel free to PM me whenever and I can tell you where I'm currently at

Take care

I can help. I'm an expert math. You can download free graphing programs which help with functions. 

• Brohoof 1

Take care

I love algebra!! I'd pick help from the math expert before me, but I did come out of that class with an A so I could help. The best way to learn (NOT CHEAT) is to find example problems in the book, work them yourself, and use the mathway site or app to find the answer. Practice is the best way to succeed, and all problems of the same type are worked like the same way.
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on a sec.

There is a forum on an MLP site, where you can ask people you DO NOT KNOW to help you with your homework?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my friends are going to be sorry that they mocked this site.

stock-photo-man-clenches-fist-and-punche

Edited by Rarity the Supreme
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Huh.. I hope I didn't ask any questions in here and forget about any answers someone might have given me.. I usually don't need help all that often, but I could use some people to talk to about finances right now.

I have a 600-word story about personal finances due next week and I want to use someone who's a Brony as one of my two sources because of the topic I'm thinking about making my finance story on.

Which is, spending money on collectibles. Does anyone here know of any shortcuts or maybe different suppliers to seek out in order to save money when buying all your pony merch?

I do a decent bit of private tutoring on evenings and weekends--mostly high school, community college, and college, but I've had the occasional junior high student call me up. I deal in physics, chemistry (both general and organic), and every level of math you care to name from arithmetic to calculus. I've done my share of work by email, and I'm starting to branch out into Skype as well.

Anyone interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk about rates and scheduling.

• 3 weeks later...

So I'm hoping someone here knows Macroeconomics, because boy do I need help. It's hard to understand what my professor is saying because it appears he has a heavy German accent, not to mention the class is late at night, and it's hard to pay attention when you're tired.

So I'm hoping someone here knows Macroeconomics, because boy do I need help. It's hard to understand what my professor is saying because it appears he has a heavy German accent, not to mention the class is late at night, and it's hard to pay attention when you're tired.

I may be able to help. What principle do you need assistance with.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone requires assistance with History, particularly First Crusade, Crusader States up to 1144, The War of the Roses, or Tudor Rebellions (causes, what happened, when, etc.) hit me up, I'll see how I can help.

I just finished an A Level covering those four topics, so the info's pretty fresh.

Edited by FluffyGoat13
Extra Info

Hello, I'm writing to you from the 30th century, and have 2 questions from my Pre-K class on Starbase Armstrong.

Q1) How large would the universe have to be for the Hercules–Corona Borealis Great Wall to once again be in compliance with the Cosmological Principle?

Q2) According to the largest models of Inflation, the universe is a googolplex (10^10^100) meters across. If that's true, and assuming the smallest perceptible difference between two parallel universes is a single Planck Volume being different than its parallel counterpart for a space of one Planck second, AND the lifespan of the universe is equal to the Poincare Recurrence Time (10^10^10^10^10^1.1 years), how many perceptibly different parallel universes can there possibly be? 

Edited by EquestriaGuy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a bit stuck on part of my maths homework.

Can anyone help me with dividing negative numbers? I'm sure we must have covered that at some point but I've completely forgotten how to do it. 

Here is one of the questions to give you an idea-

-56 divided by 8

Please don't do it for me, but if you know how to do it and can tell me then that would be great!

Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Midnight Blaze 98 said:

Hi, I'm a bit stuck on part of my maths homework.

Can anyone help me with dividing negative numbers? I'm sure we must have covered that at some point but I've completely forgotten how to do it. 

Here is one of the questions to give you an idea-

-56 divided by 8

Please don't do it for me, but if you know how to do it and can tell me then that would be great!

Thanks.

positive / negative = negative. Negative / positive = negative. Negative / negative = positive. So if one but not both are negative, the answer is negative. If both are negative then the negative signs cancel and the answer is positive.

• Brohoof 1