Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronyette

God damn it, Algebra 1 is killing me now. sad.png

I'm in Algebra 2 and right now we're just going over review, and it's kicking my ass. I don't even get it. Why is math so hard to understand!? img-2008177-1-sad.png

How was I even able to pass Geometry with straight As? 

This linear crap is ridiculous!

Agrhhh!

*flips table*

I need to get an A in that class, but I don't see how that's possible. img-2008177-2-sad.png

I can sympathize; I currently have an 89 average on my Earth Science (ironically, my tests and quizzes are good; it's the issue that's I'm slacking off in classwork). Of course, I'm trying to get it back up, because my parents would flip out if I don't get an A on every subject before the semester ends.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, in 8th grade we had Chemistry, and in 9th grade we have Earth Science.

Ah lucky. I wish I could of taken Chemistry. As well as Biology. It's funny because I'm currently in Anatomy and Physiology and it's pretty complicated to understand since it encompasses elements from both of the aforementioned subjects.  

Ah lucky. I wish I could of taken Chemistry. As well as Biology. It's funny because I'm currently in Anatomy and Physiology and it's pretty complicated to understand since it encompasses elements from both of the aforementioned subjects.  

You need help with those subjects Dsanders?! I'm a complete expert on the topic, having reached the top 10% on the Biology section of the MCAT.

Looking for a tutor in photoshop? I might be able to help, it all depends on if you want art or photomanips. I can do basic photomanips, but not art in the slightest. I can take vectors, stick it together, with a background and an effect, but that's it. xD Sooo...probably not. If I were to tutor, it would be at the beginner level, cause that's where I am myself.

I would like to help out with Adobe Edge more so, however, I don't even have the program as of now...kinda makes it difficult, eh? (not that anyone would be looking for an adobe edge tutor... xD) However, you could put me under HTML, as that's the code Edge uses...I'm not the best at it, but if someone asks a question I don't know the answer to, that'd be a great way for me to find out! xD

I also know my way around American English, Could help out there at the beginner-intermediate levels.

If I can only help out in 1, put me under HTML. That's what I'm studying and working with the most right now.

I am in Mountain time.

Edited by Heatwave

-snip- damn it, Algebra 1 is killing me now. sad.png

I'm in Algebra 2 and right now we're just going over review, and it's kicking my ass. I don't even get it. Why is math so hard to understand!? img-2008177-1-sad.png

How was I even able to pass Geometry with straight As? 

This linear crap is ridiculous!

Agrhhh!

*flips table*

I need to get an A in that class, but I don't see how that's possible. img-2008177-2-sad.png

Hi Dsanders,

I can generally help with mathematics up through AP Calculus AB / Calculus 1, so feel free to send me a message if you need any help with your Algebra class. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey. I'm currently enrolled in Japanese III at my school, and I have gotten an A every semester since Japanese I. Even though systems may be different at different schools, and I can definitely teach Hiragana, Katakana, and a few dozen Kanji. 

Hi Dsanders,   I can generally help with mathematics up through AP Calculus AB / Calculus 1, so feel free to send me a message if you need any help with your Algebra class.

Don't be surprised when you find yourself teaching him for only 20 minutes per session which happens every three months, though.

Edited by Sky Warden

Well at school I do get really good grades for Biology Physics and Chemistry, I'd like to try to be a tutor but I don't really know I'm good enough, because I haven't finished high school yet :blush: . I'm in the fifth year right now. I am quite smart though I'm trying to become a neurologist would I be of any help, I can only help in the weekends and between 5 and 10 pm during school days. My time zone is CET. I would really like to help.

I'm pretty good in Spanish, speak it fluently at home, and have gone back to reading and writing in Spanish.

I love math, and I'm currently taking Algebra 2, a Junior class, while being a Sophomore, I can help with Geometry at a High School level, I already help random people at school with it anyways xD

So, I can definitively tutor Spanish, if you'd like to sign me up on that, and I know my ways around Geometry.

I'm pretty adept at school in general, but I'm best at:

English (currently in college-level classes and breezing through it. Plus I enjoy writing anyway), and

History (specifically United States history, but World History isn't beyond my grasp.)

I can also help with writing essays and what-not in general. I know all the grammar/English rules and can make a good paper sound great. So I can tutor in any of these two (three?) things.

• 2 weeks later...

Over the past year I've seen a few people who are either considering or just starting out in aviation. Instructors generally charge by the hour, which can discourage students from asking lots of the random little questions that come up as they're studying.

Anyways, I can help students at any level in the following areas:

- VFR/IFR procedures

- Airspace

- Weight & balance calculations

- Weather

- Aircraft systems

- Navigation (terminal to international)

- Checkride prep (fixed wing carbureted/injected, turbo prop or jet; single or multi-engine)

Is Anypony Willing to teach/tutor A 14 year old Scottish Kid at art? Because i've been wanting to learn how to make better art on paper and hopefully soon on some sort of graphics tablet

PM me if you are willing or wanting to teach meh.

Hello!

I'm interested in learning music theory. Are there any tutors available? I tried searching for the ones listed, but the only one I could find in the search was Thunder Dash and their name is marked out in red, meaning they must have a student or be busy. I'm a sort of complete beginner. I have a little experience playing instruments but I never really understood how music is put together and how you can make your own. I've always wanted to learn, but I'm finding it very difficult.

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I'm interested in learning music theory. Are there any tutors available? I tried searching for the ones listed, but the only one I could find in the search was Thunder Dash and their name is marked out in red, meaning they must have a student or be busy. I'm a sort of complete beginner. I have a little experience playing instruments but I never really understood how music is put together and how you can make your own. I've always wanted to learn, but I'm finding it very difficult.

Thanks in advance!

Sure thing. I didn't specifically volunteer as a music teacher in this thread, but I have taught it before. Hit me up on Skype at nlr.information.minister and we'll get started.

um... well i need a tutor for a year 10 level of geography (my marks are nothing to be desired) but i'm still in year 9 and i have no idea what my course would be next year all i want is to make up for my terrible marks this year so yeah... so if anybody would to take me as a student i guess you could Skype me but don't video call because i'm kinda embarrassed about this i had to lie to my mom just so i could see what classes i needed the most help in.

• 3 weeks later...

If there is a need for any more tutors, I suppose that I could volunteer for English tutoring, assuming its more along the lines of essays and not grammatical rules.

I could also try to provide assistance in any History courses, though I am not sure how helpful that would be considering History is typically just memorization.

It seems that the original post of this thread was damaged due to the recent technical issues with Poniverse servers. I sent an email to the tech department a few days ago - hopefully they can fix it sometime in the near future. 

As such, I would like to post here to say that I am available to tutor anyone who needs assistance with mathematics that is within my current realm of understanding. I can help with college algebra as well as AP Calculus AB / Calculus 1. Feel free to PM me if you need help with either of those courses, or  if you need help with a more basic course. 

That being said, I am in need of mathematical assistance myself. I would like to prepare for AP Calculus BC / Calculus 2, Calculus 3, and Differential Equations. As such, to anyone who would be willing and able to introduce me to subjects generally taught in those courses, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. In addition, I am having some difficulty with my current AP Statistics course - I would greatly appreciate the assistance of anyone who has knowledge of, at a minimum, college level algebra-based introductory statistics.

I have a degree in Popular Music and Jazz (Major in performance) so I can tutor any people wanting to learn how to play Drum kit/Snare Drum/Marimba.  I can tutor music theory, but only if it applies to percussion/drum kit.  All levels of rock, swing, 12/8, and latin.

Edited by Deesinn