Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What's Your Non-Pony OTP?

Pulcinella

Shipping thread? Shipping thread! :wub:

My main non-pony OTP is probably Steve Rogers (Captain America) x Tony Stark (Iron Man) from Marvel (all universes, but it was the Avengers movie that started me shipping them~) :

tumblr_mklaqrn6my1ryow7jo2_r1_500.png

tumblr_m4wsxfrk991qeyvhgo3_500.jpg

did I mention that they're married in an alternate universe

tumblr_mefg8ly5ws1qkwim3.png

CANON~~~

oh yeah and the ship name for them is Stony, though I don't generally use it :P

Also Thor x Black Widow x me I mean what.

And I used to have SO MANY Pokemon ships, but the one I keep coming back to is Candice x Maylene from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Glistenshipping) :

Maylene_and_Candice_by_CicatrizESP.png

Candice-pokemon-candice-34156490-500-400

wow there is hardly any art for this but they're so cute! ;.;

and Whiscash x Milotic (MarvelWhiskershipping) - I named it and I'm basically the only one that likes it so no art, lol, but it'll always be special to me for reasons c:

And recently, Rin x Haru from Free! :

rinharu_journal_skin_by_thebrilliant-d7b_free___rinharu___fluff_by_kanarichan-d7

(RinHaru or HaruRin, depending on if you have strong feelings on who tops, which I don't but some folks do :P)

And I could probably think of more but that will do for now~  :D

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 1

Thor x Loki... Or possibly Black Widow x Loki. Just listen to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga and try NOT to think of the latter pairing.

Also, Fry x Leela. Of course. I have not watched Futurama in years but I've been shipping them since 1999.. <3

Edit: SHERLOLLY. Sherlock x Molly Hooper from BBC'S Sherlock (Cumberbatch as Sherlock.) How could I forget those two?!

Edited by Scream Lucid Dream
  • Brohoof 1

PruCan (Prussia x Canada from Hetalia) is just so adorable for some reason... :wub: Even though they've never shared any screen time. It would be so cute though, the way their personalities are opposites...and they're both lonely and sad in ways.

I like Germany x Italy, Spain x Romano, and England x France but PruCan is my OTP.

I'm not much of a shipper, so that's pretty much it...:3 In other shows I usually only ship characters as friends. Like Kyoko Sakura and Sayaka Miki.

Edited by Emerald Star

I have a few.

First, Nick Slade/Niamh Cranitch from BBC's Silk. These two just...They just needed to go bang in a closet somewhere. Seriously. Their chemistry was insane and they weren't even trying!!!!! WHY didn't they make this a thing?! I mean, they even kissed! But nothing became of it because Peter Moffat (the writer) is a jerk.

post-28987-0-95324000-1423288095_thumb.jpg

post-28987-0-56030600-1423288148_thumb.jpg

Then there's Robb Stark/Margaery Tyrell (Robbaery) from Game of Thrones. Because if Robb had married Margaery, the combined forces of the North and the Reach would have stomped the Lannisters out of King's Landing. Plus, they're just SO hot together.

post-28987-0-36606000-1423288245.jpg

post-28987-0-79797300-1423288277.png

And Jaime/Sherlock from Elementary. I KNOW this one is bad. Like really bad. But, darnit if I don't want them to bang in a closet too.

post-28987-0-16036100-1423288526_thumb.jpg

Lastly, if fanon counts. I ship Kyoya (From Ouran High School Host Club) with my OC, Himeno. Himenoya for life!!!!! Same goes for my guilty pleasure ship, Rontasha (Ron Stoppable/Natasha Larson (OC) from Kim Possible). Too bad I don't have any shippy art drawn for those two yet.

Edited by LostButterflyUtau

I've had a lot of them, but they were all jumbled messes of letters and numbers. Kinda hard to remember something like that.  :huh:

...Oh. THAT meaning of OTP...

Well, only one immediately comes to mind: LimboXMirage from Warframe

Limbo.jpgMirage.png

They're both based on magical entertainers, were once thought completely gone until they were recovered in the modern age, and both are rather adept at manipulating their surroundings. I like to think that they could start a travelling circus of the stars if they weren't too busy trying to kill things. :P

Kinda surprised there's no real art for this... :blink: 

Edited by Golurk

• 1 month later...

I changed my mind: Predator and Alien (Xenomorph).  From the Predator and Alien film series, respectively.  And that AvP stuff.

post-26550-0-54026400-1426493113_thumb.jpg

The pairing would be called...  Palien.  Xenotor?  Penomorph?! xD  I support this pairing because the fighting just has to stop.  They should join forces and go after humans together. <3

• Brohoof 1

I'm just going to post this here and accept that nopony will have a clue what this is :blush:

28379852bd4db6ba9323b7a5b80d1afd.jpg

Doctor x Romana, from Doctor Who... they've just so adorable together, and she's potentially the closest thing to an equal the Doctor has ever travelled with so far  :wub:

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 1

James Franco x Seth Rogen OTP. The only thing that would've made The Interview better (aside from harsher, non-pussified mocking of NK and its "leader") would be hella love and romance between these two.

Jelsa: Because they would be soo cute together and Jack could help bring Elsa out of her shell and be a good foil to her. Plus the art is awesome.

Besides that I would also have to say JackRabbit.  I know it's crazy but I can't help myself Jack and Bunny are my favorite guardians and have a really fun character dynamic.  Although there is no going back once you say that you honestly ship Jack Frost and the freaking Easter Bunny.

I also am a Pokeshipper: Ash and Misty 4ever (senpai will never notice you Serena)

Also I enjoy Takari (Takeru "TK" Takashi and Hikari "Kari" Yagami/Kamiya from Digimon Adventure and Adventure 02 and the soon to be released tri.

Lastly I may or may not be starting to ship Pearl with Rose Quartz from Steven Universe.  Seriously Rose's Scabbard was filled with soo much ammo for shippers to work with.

• Brohoof 1

SwanQueen - aka Emma Swan and Regina Mills from Once Upon A Time. I swear that show has the coolest ship names! :D I love this pairing so much - until I think about the fact that technically Regina is Emma's grandmother...but only legally, no blood relation, so even that fact that discourage me. I just think it would be great if Henry could have both of his moms together, under one roof. 

tumblr_static_tumblr_m7zg2vgtq31r8mzaf.p

Swan-Queen-regina-and-emma-33906305-245-

• Brohoof 1

Hidden due to potential spoilers for Steven Universe:

Saphire and Ruby!

tumblr_nl4gi1RqPS1suni9po3_250.gif

tumblr_nl4efdy0JW1u1e188o1_5001.gif

4788296b3cf44d3494288ee3b1b4b7f4.jpg

And what is their ship name? Even more potential spoilers!

Garnet  :D

tumblr_inline_nl4e8fICoY1rsue4f.gif

• Brohoof 4

• 4 months later...

Hidden due to potential spoilers for Steven Universe:

Saphire and Ruby!

sig-4009581.img-3584790-1-tumblr_nl4gi1R

sig-4009581.img-3584790-2-tumblr_nl4efdy

sig-4009581.img-3584790-3-4788296b3cf44d

And what is their ship name? Even more potential spoilers!

Garnet :D

sig-4009581.img-3584790-4-tumblr_inline_

Probably going with them as well, they were very cute in Keystone Motel.

Also, Star and Marco (Star vs the forces of Evil).

Edited by Blobulle