Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions of Fluffle Puff

Slice0Pie

Just to say this real quick, I know Fluffle Puff is not in the show, but someones OC, but, hey, why not ask your opinions of someones OC? :) And also, if you havn't seen the youtube videos of her, go check them out!

-----------------

You all know the funny, cute Fluffle Puff! What are your opinions of her?

Does she have a good color scheme? *She is fluffy. So fluffy*

Is she best OC Pony?

Is she a terrible or amazing OC?

Post your opinions!

• Brohoof 6

She is simply adorable. She's easily my favorite OC in the entire fandom.

tumblr_mp8dh0Z8221roy92vo8_1280.gif

She is just ridiculously adorable and I can't wait to see more animations of her. 

• Brohoof 9

I still have no idea who the hell Fluffle Puff is and where she came from. I really should start reading brony news more often, it took me forever to find out who Snowdrop and Button Mash were, and I still don't know who Milky Way is.

Frikkin' OCs spontaneously becoming popular for no obvious reason.

• Brohoof 4

I honestly have to say that Fluffle Puff is cute, pink and fluffy....  I think they should make more animations about her misadventures...

To sum it all up, I can't get the silly old song out of my head because its freaking adorable and funny! : Pink Fluffy Unicorn Dancing On Rainbows...

Edited by Miss Cheerilee
  • Brohoof 1

Didn't care for her too much.. until I saw PFUDOR that is, yeah, that video and song was funny and adorable enough to get me to really like her. :D

I don't think she's best OC pony(I would probably give that to Snowdrop, or maybe Feld0), but she is a good one, wish I'd thought of it. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

All hail the Fluffle.

No but really, I enjoy Fluffle Puff more than any character ever. I cannot explain the sheer joy and wonder I feel when watching the Fluffle Puff videos or reading the comics. They're just so ridiculous.

Plus her and Chryssi are the cutest couple ever and the only thing I'd actually ship without fail involving MLP anything.

• Brohoof 1

At first, I thought Fluffle Puff was just Fluttershy with overgrown pink hair because of the similar colour scheme (eyes, hair colour and such), but then, as I watched more of the animations and comics, it somewhat became much cuter in my opinion. And hilarious too...  :derp:

And it's really interesting to see Fluffle Puff playing around with Chrysalis.  :muffins:

I didn't understand Flufflepuff for a long time. I think that I am starting to understand what the big deal is...

She is cute, but overrated. Overrated doesn't mean that she is bad, but best character ever is a bit of a stretch, dontcha think?

• Brohoof 5

I don't think she's cute. For the longest time I had no idea what she was supposed to be, figuring that she was some kind of alien ball of hair that the fandom had taken a liking to for whatever reason. Sorry for being so negative, but I really can't say that I like Fluffle Puff.

• Brohoof 5

I absolutely friggin' love Fluffle Puff!   *snuggles her so tight*

I'm still trying to figure out what the buck is up with her, though...

I mean...  why (how???) is she so fluffy?  Why doesn't she speak?  Is she retarded?  

Is she even a pony at all?  At first when I saw her I thought maybe she was some kind of failed experiment or the first of a new species who never developed to adulthood or something.  

I still wish I knew why she, Chrysalis, and Dan are living with Twilight now...  I mean, I get that it's supposedly so they can learn about the magic of friendship, but...  where did Fluffy come from???

I love Fluffle Puff. She's (IMO) an example of fan-creations done right and completely sticking to the flavour and spirit of the original show. I find her adorable, and her misadventures hilarious, and she's also made me love Chrysalis more than ever.

I want to see more of Fluffle Puff, and I want to see more OC's like this that respect the MLP style climb to prominence.

• Brohoof 2

(stuff)...  where did Fluffy come from???

EDITED: I recommend heading over to the fanwiki article on "Fluffy ponies." They actually have a rather dark origin in kind of bleak and stupidly fatal fanfics, but (upon further reading, new info has come to light) Fluffle Puff was actually the original and did not intend to be put into such... strange and questionable stories. (I thought Fluffle Puff came after, but a quick search proved otherwise. Guess I should check my sources next time...)

But basically fluffy ponies are supposed to be equivalent to foals in intelligent. Fluffle Puff is only mute because the creator didn't think a voice would be appropriate and manageable iirc.

There are some decent dubs of a hypothetical Fluffle Puff voice, the most notable of which is EileMonty's. 

IMO I prefer Fluffle Puff being mute and acting more like a pet than a pony. It just adds so much more to her cuteness, and makes her *gasps* that much more appropriate, especially at SURPRISE BALLOONS! and the like.

Edited by Dusknight Haze

I certainly think that she's an adorable character. Out of the fan creations and overall tumblr's I'll read involving around MLP would have to be either princess molestia due to how silly and ridiculous it is, and fluffle puff since as expected, the cuteness of the character

http://www.youtube.com/user/FluffyMixer/videos

The tumblr link is in the description of most of the videos. The first one chronologically will be "Bubbles,"  but you can watch them backwards if you want. It doesn't matter. Bubbles is pretty loud though, be warned.

All the Fluffle Puff videos are prefaced with "Fluffle Puff Tales:"

I'm not a huge fan of the Dan vs FiM videos made by the same person. They're just not as funny, but you can try them out if you want.

EDITED: I recommend heading over to the fanwiki article on "Fluffy ponies." They actually have a rather dark origin in kind of bleak and stupidly fatal fanfics, but (upon further reading, new info has come to light) Fluffle Puff was actually the original and did not intend to be put into such... strange and questionable stories. (I thought Fluffle Puff came after, but a quick search proved otherwise. Guess I should check my sources next time...)

Muchas gracias. c:

Now, both because I'm lazy and because I don't know about this "fanwiki" of which you speak... could you please provide a link to the aforementioned article?  (my apologies)

I still have no idea who the hell Fluffle Puff is and where she came from. I really should start reading brony news more often, it took me forever to find out who Snowdrop and Button Mash were, and I still don't know who Milky Way is.

Frikkin' OCs spontaneously becoming popular for no obvious reason.

You don't need to know who Milky way is trust me. Fluffle puff and most popular oc's stem from the millions of pony ask blogs that exist on tumbler. Gaining popularity is based on luck as much a talent.

• Brohoof 1

I admire her simplicity and design. Her interactions with Twilight, Chrysalis, and Dan crack me up. despite the original creator's distaste for what the fandom did to her.

I'm confused...  What has the fandom  done to displease the creator?  (I apologize if this is an ignorant question; I still haven't seen all that there is to see of Fluffle Puff.)

• Brohoof 1

You don't need to know who Milky way is trust me.

No, trust me. I've seen pictures and I'm not squeamish in the slightest when it comes to questionable pony fan content.

I'll admit, I don't really like those random OCs. They just pop out of nowhere and their popularity seems completely arbitrary.

• Brohoof 1