Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions of Fluffle Puff

Slice0Pie

Dawww :3 I love Fluffle Puff. The character is so original and I find her pink and fluffiness adorable.

She is probably my favorite OC in the brony fandom.

She is simply adorable. She's easily my favorite OC in the entire fandom.

img-1819959-1-tumblr_mp8dh0Z8221roy92vo8

She is just ridiculously adorable and I can't wait to see more animations of her. 

God save MIXER MIKE!

*cough*

I swear when i saw fluffle puff at first i just assumed it was gonna be something really, jaring and annoying.

It's the best damn pony ever lol.  One day, we'll hear that cute gasp fallowed by a long rasbery on the hub... I can dream, oh yes, it will happen LOL.

I... y'know, I'm just gonna break the mold and say that I'm just not a fan of Fluffle Puff. At all.

I just don't get the appeal. She's cute, yeah, but that's literally it. All she does is stare soullessly at everything. Now that I think about it, she kind of creeps me out.

I'll like her once they give her an actual personality.

The one thing I DO approve of is giving Chrysalis a friend, though. That's always nice.

She's a sheep dog.

She eats everything, running over stuff, and isn't to bright and is a walking ball of hair.  IE a sheep dog.  If you ever owned one you'll know what i'm talking about lol

• Brohoof 3

Best.

OC.

EVER.

I refference her in roleplays (More often in the My Little Brony Roleplay)

as shardz, where she most often helps the nurses take care of the fluff ball.

Also.. I wishihadaplushieofher..

• Brohoof 1

Shes melt-your-face adorable. I found myself storing photos of her in my folder of pony references and then realized she wasn't canon but thought "meh, she can stay". I think her special brand of silent humour is a magical thing and she gets across a lot of personality without using any words, something I admire greatly.

I really should get around to making some fanart. Perhaps I'll humanize her

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Huh. So that's supposed to be an OC? This entire time, I thought it was a fluffed up version of Pinkie Pie. XD

I personally don't really care for the whole fluffy pony thing. Think it's kinda silly and stupid-looking. I prefer my ponies to be sleeker-looking and have manes. Also, the contrived attempt to make me have cutegasms doesn't really work either. It's difficult for me to find obviously cute (to other people) things cute.

• Brohoof 1

Huh. So that's supposed to be an OC? This entire time, I thought it was a fluffed up version of Pinkie Pie. XD

I personally don't really care for the whole fluffy pony thing. Think it's kinda silly and stupid-looking. I prefer my ponies to be sleeker-looking and have manes. Also, the contrived attempt to make me have cutegasms doesn't really work either. It's difficult for me to find obviously cute (to other people) things cute.

that's not a bad theory lol.

1/10 people don't seem to like the puff.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Fluffle Puffle dances on rainbows with a fake unicorn horn on. What's more to say? The small episodes with Fluffle Puffle are actually quite entertaining and funny. Fluffle Puffle is one of my favorite OC ponies.

• 2 months later...

The guy who made the flufflepuff series of videos done it perfectly.

Why?

No dialogue (except super small amounts than can add to the jokes) and instead the entire personality of flufflepuff is told through actions and emotions

this means we get more Visual humour instead of dragging it on with the speech.

(And flufflepuff can make a samurai go "awww, so cute!") 

I hold Fluffle Puff and her creator in high esteem. I like the character, and I like the art blog developed around her. She's a really fun character and I envy the creator's ability to play around with her, Chryssi, and co.

• 4 months later...

I don't think she's that great of a mute character. Or even that cute. I think Dan is the best character in the series. And the most relatable to me.

Yeah, I'm also kind of a jerk.

I find her oddly amusing. Not to the level I would say she's best pony, though, but I still find her far more endearing than somepony like Sweetie Bot. :okiedokielokie:

Her videos are a bit strange, but lighthearted, innocent, and funny, and I like the inclusion of Dan from Dan Vs., a character who pretty much stands for the complete opposite of everything the ponies stand for.

I find MixerMike's Dan Vs. FiM Tumblr way funnier than the Fluffle Puff videos, however.

Fluffle Puff is adorable, both personality-wise and design-wise.

While Fluffle Puff's videos are rather amusing, they can be a little repetitive.