Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions of Fluffle Puff

Slice0Pie

A pink ball of shipping fluff that is the living embodiment of puns and what people think bronies are. Love it!

• 7 years later...

How can you not like this pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows

There is of course some silliness and internet culture involved in this, though there is also nothing wrong her.

I always have to smile when I see her so I like her. I prefer FiM ponies but I also like Fluffle :3

img-1819959-1-tumblr_mp8dh0Z8221roy92vo8

Fluffle puff is the MOST adorable creature in the entire Equestria!!! I can't figure out if she's more like a pet or a pony but I don't really care! She's a big fluffy ball of love! I want my very own Fluffle Puff! :pinkie:

Also, I really like her cute relationship with Chrysalis who seems reformed! I didn't finish watching MLP but I don't think she gets reformed so I'm kind of curious on what Fluffle Puff did to make her a better Changeling... :ooh:

• 4 weeks later...

She's certainly one of the fluffiest ponies on the block! 

But where is her tail? is it like a tiny ball of fluff under the fluff or does it just merge with the fluff? :confused:

I've only seen a few of the videos (I've never followed fandom content as actively as some people do). They were well made, and Fluffle herself is cute. Quite a unique design for an OC!

Silly admission: when I joined the fandom and saw people talking about Fluffle Puff, some with her on their avatars, I thought she was a canon character appearing in episodes I hadn't seen yet. :please: I learned the truth pretty soon, before my expectations for Fluffle episodes got too high. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

I have no particular affection for her, truthfully speaking. There is nothing wrong with her design or character; they are quite charming, actually. Nonetheless, this fandom's particular affection for OC's and background characters is one that I have simply never shared. :mlp_pout:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...