Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is there a human skull on the CMC's headband?

Lady Rarity Pony

Just took a look at the skulls then, and they do resemble the shape of a human head. However, the show's ponies seem to have a pretty rounded face already, so the skulls could just as easily resemble pony craniums too.

Either way, it's still quite an unsettling discovery... :blink:

First Fluttershy speaks French (implying France is a real place, implying Equestria is somewhere in the world)

Now a skull?

So long! I'm on a Safari to find Ponyville!

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they are decendants of humans...

A result of severe viral infection that spread around world combining human and equine genomes as complex trans-species virus created by a mad scientist planning to bring forth a utopia of his insane imagining?

...Now I feel unsure if I should resume splicing this virus RNA sequence after all.

...then again ponies as a result? Yeah.. I think the utopia indeed is the outcome of this masterplan! MWAHAHAHGAAAH!

Edited by Pencils
  • Brohoof 2

A result of severe viral infection that spread around world combining human and equine genomes as complex trans-species virus created by a mad scientist planning to bring forth a utopia of his insane imagining? ...Now I feel unsure if I should resume splicing this virus RNA sequence after all. ...then again ponies as a result? Yeah.. I think the utopia indeed is the outcome of this masterplan! MWAHAHAHGAAAH!

Whatever happens, if it ends up as a female looking scorpion human....kill it where it stands.

Equestria was founded hundreds of years after the extinction of humans, shortly after the advanced evolution of their now equine superiors. Pony archaeologists were easily able to uncover skeletal fossils and multitudes of ancient artifacts that remained from times prior to the crumbling of human society.

A result of severe viral infection that spread around world combining human and equine genomes as complex trans-species virus created by a mad scientist planning to bring forth a utopia of his insane imagining?

...Now I feel unsure if I should resume splicing this virus RNA sequence after all.

...then again ponies as a result? Yeah.. I think the utopia indeed is the outcome of this masterplan! MWAHAHAHGAAAH!

Rise of the Planet of the Ponies?

That scientist is me, just sayin'.

Anyone wants to take care of engineering a mutated reverse transcriptase gene to make my virus more resistant to chemotherapy? I'm too busy testing out the best symmetry for optimum spreading.

don't you know

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8gO0YzH-R0&feature=watch_response

Edited by Captain Marvelous
  • Brohoof 1