Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something you suck at, but want to master.

Smarts

Very simple. What is something you suck at, but want to master? You know, something like learning the best strategies at a board game, how to be skilled at a videogame, or anything you can think of.

I really suck at solving a rubix cube, but I want to learn how to solve it. So, I look up techniques and advice online so that I can figure it out. I then keep practicing and eventually master the techniques and can solve the cube in no time at all every time.

• Brohoof 8

Other the life? Well I started to learn how to do sigs that would be one thing another would be playing the drums, hard when you dont own a set yourself though

• Brohoof 5

Mother.  Fucking.  Starcraft.

I know the strategies, and some timings, just from watching so many pro games for so long.  I love the chess-like aspect and I've studied the how pretty hard.

The problem is getting my hands to listen while I'm playing.  My head is so far ahead of my fingers on that.

• Brohoof 4

I'd love to be better at PVP in certain games, more specifically in Minecraft and Arma II (in Ultra Hardcore and Wasteland, respectively). I mean, I know most of the tactics and strategies from watching others, but I can rarely ever execute them properly because I become super nervous when confronted by an enemy. My hands begin to shake, and I can never think straight, ultimately leading to my death in most cases.

• Brohoof 4

writing.... I am really bad at it, no progress in 5 years.... (drawing is included as well becouse it is pretty simlar)

Talking, when i speak i sound funny no matter what language it is. it is a bit zecora or something. (you get the point)

• Brohoof 3

Two things:

Writing pony fanfiction- I read a lot of fanfics, but I'm not particularly good at writing them.  The three I've written have all had major flaws.

Using and understanding computers- I go online everyday, but that doesn't mean I'm great with computers, and I'll have to change that if I get serious about making lots of Youtube videos.

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger, I really really wanted to get good at skateboarding, but I sucked at it, I couldn't do any tricks no matter how hard I tried. I eventually just gave up. I still wish I could have at least been able to do some simple tricks or something :/

• Brohoof 2

Parkour. Well-executed parkour looks so god damn impressive. It's also essentially a giant hardcore obstacle course that you don't need to set up yourself. I would love to zip around on top of walls and backflipping from structure to structure.

Other little ones include:

• Freestyle rap (I'm skilled at writing rap, but never at freestyling)
  • Pencil spinning. I gave this a go multiple times but could never master it.
  • Smash Bros. Now, by no means do I suck at Smash Bros :P but the truly top-tier competitive side of Smash Bros. is insane. 
  • Brohoof 5

I'm really bad at spelling. I just fail at it a lot. A lot of times it takes me a long time to write a post because I forget how to spell a big word, or if I correctly spell a word, but my mind says, "that doesn't look right". Or other times I know how to spell a word, but I have a brain fart and I forget how to spell it. Happens often when I do sign language too, as some words you have to spell out. :/

• Brohoof 4

Football (Soccer...) - I really wish I was better at it. I guess I'm alright in goal, but anywhere on the pitch, I am useless haha.

Animating - This really interests me, but I can't animate a thing!

Drawing - I've been told I'm good at it, but a lot of the time I'm disappointed with the way pictures come out.

Revision... - Yes, I know this is a boring one, but the next two years of Sixth Form are going to be horrible if I don't knuckle down and do it.

• Brohoof 2

I suck at singing, but music is my life, so I want to practice (and take lessons if I have the money someday :/). So I can do my own songs and sing them. Or do covers. Or anything like that.

• Brohoof 3

EVERYTHING!!!

...no

I would love to be a great guitar player, good enough to play in a band. Right now I'm beyond bad, can't play a single song, forget chords, and don't even hold the damn thing right.

• Brohoof 3

Dota2!

I have played at-least 1000 hours now and still only feel like I'm half decent! 

I also love to write blogs and reveiws and hope my writing will eventually become good enough to be enjoyable to read by others :)!

• Brohoof 2

Drawing. I mean, I can draw, and I'm grateful for that. But compared to most people, it takes me such a long time. I see amazing pictures on dA that are labeled 'crap sketch took me 30 minutes' and it just makes me feel horrible about myself.

For example, you see my avatar? That took me 2 days to make. TWO. DAYS.

Oh, and whistling and clicking. I have no idea how people can do that stuff.

Edited by Spess
  • Brohoof 4

Probably writing fanfiction. I wouldn't say I suck at fanfiction but I wouldn't say I'm good either. My first story in my opinion was just horrible and my second story I thought was meh but it actually is getting pretty good reception. It's really hard for me to drag a story out for that long. Like I know some people have like 5,000 word chapters and mine are only about 700 because I really am not good at stretching out the story. :P

• Brohoof 2

Drawing

Lately, I've been wanting to become a much better artist than I am now. It's really hard to do, and I have a long way to go before I consider myself good, but it's definitely something I want to master.

Singing

I also want to master singing. It's really fun to do, but I don't really consider myself that good of a singer. I practice a lot though.

Piano

I've always wanted to be a great pianist, but I suck at it. It's really hard to do no matter how much I practice.

• Brohoof 4

I'm good at a lot of stuff but there is one thing that I will probably never fully be able to master, that is socializing. I have always sort of aimed towards getting better at it. Although I have slowly stopped caring too much about it. It's just I have always had difficulty with it, I don't really know how to master it. I just want to be alone but since I know you need social skills.. Sadly, it is needed so I'll master it.

• Brohoof 2

Piano..
That's it really.. It's a really good instrument, and I feel incomplete without having it on my list of instruments I can play (Even though it's not a very long list).
I believe that once you know how to play piano, you'll be able to play any other instrument..
I don't know why I believe this, but hey..

• Brohoof 2