Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What's a forgotten television show you like?

Nomadic

There was an awesome show called Spider-Man Unlimited.The show was so cool,the stories were good and it was in the future.But sadly it got cancelled  do to low ratings and anyone whom was a fan of the show was left on a massive cliff hanger :/. If anypony likes Spider-Man, I would recommend checking it out on Netflix. It can be cheesy at times,but for the most part its a very fun show. 

Edited by Lonepony744
  • Brohoof 1

Godzilla: The Animated Series. A great spinoff cartoon nobody ever talks about because RAAAAGE from Zilla-Haters destroys chances as decent conversation.

Also, confession time: I still enjoy shows like Tutenstein, Monster Buster Club, The Future Is Wild, and W.i.t.c.h. (Remember, I have a machete, so don't make fun if me for that last one. :P It's the first time I've admitted liking the show/comics in public). Ironically, I was actually introduced to W.i.t.c.h. when a section of the first issue came as a cut-out in one of my Boyscouts magazines when I was a kid.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I miss The Wild Thornberrys! My sister and I alsways loved to watch that show. Now whenever I bring it up people don't know what I'm talking about! 

That was a REALLY good show!

Chalk Zone, Kappa Mikey, and My life as a teenage robot were all great shows.

I also really like My Life As A Teenage Robot.  It was one of the shows I watched a lot as a kid.

• Brohoof 1

kappa Mikey Chalk zone The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. My life as a teenage robot. all very good sows that are sorely missed.

and how can I have forgotten the Bionic six.

Recess on Disney Channel, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Teen Titans, Lilo and Stitch and probably a lot others I can't remember right now.
Also I'm planning on watching a little bit of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, even though I doubt that a lot of people on my age know it.

Edited by SweetieBelle456

kappa Mikey Chalk zone The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. My life as a teenage robot. all very good sows that are sorely missed.

and how can I have forgotten the Bionic six.

Oh my gosh I loved Chalk Zone! Guess it's so forgotten that even I, somebody who watched it all the time, forgot about it xD

I'm not sure if it's necessarily "forgotten" but I still like Cyberchase (I don't know why but I'm just never gonna forget that show)

Even though your post was a long time ago.

I was going to mention that, is seriously still going?

Edited by The Pulse

First, read what I said here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/73563-underrated-tv-shows/page-2#entry2058706

Also, I like the creative ways they got around the "no hands" issue. And an interesting note is that they didn't just use the replacement hands as an excuse to manipulate objects--but in some scenes they even used the "hands" for expression during conversations with other characters. I think that shows how much thought they really put into it...

Drawn Together was a pretty great show, in my opinion.  If that show had been done more recently, I bet they would have included a pony parody character. 

drawntogetherlogo%5B1%5D.jpg

Edited by Shawn Parks
  • Brohoof 4

When I was younger I watched My Life As A Teenage Robot.

Drawn Together was a pretty great show, in my opinion.  If that show had been done more recently, I bet they would have included a pony parody character. 

drawntogetherlogo%5B1%5D.jpg

Oh, that show was the best.

• Brohoof 1

I miss watching The book of virtues, winx club, and Captain Planet. I grew up watching book of virtues and Captain Planet. I also watched G3 MLP. I also miss watching Zabumbafu. It is a tv show that has two guys and a lemur on it. Every episode they spoke about a different animal. In the beginning, they gave you a few clues to try to figure out the mystery animal.

Edited by ravensilvertail
  • Brohoof 1

This wasn't a cartoon or a kids' show, but Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World (yes that's its full name). It ran from 1999-2002 before it was ungraciously cancelled in the middle OF A HUGE CLIFFHANGER - a cliffhanger that was the epitome and the culmination of the entire series thus far.

It was mostly filled with lame effects, cheesy scripts, and painful acting - and the major plot-lines and backstories didn't really begin until the second season - but it's still my guilty pleasure!