Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Halo Thread: The only thread you should care about.

Lady Rarity Pony

Halo Poll  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game?

• Halo CE/CEA
    • Halo 2
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 3 ODST
    • Halo Wars
  2. 2. Favorite Book?

• Halo The Fall of Reach
    • Halo The Flood
    • Halo First Strike
    • Halo Contact Harvest
    • Halo The Cole Protocal
    • Halo Ghosts of Onyx
    • Halo Glasslands
    • Halo Cryptum
    • Halo Evolutions
  3. 3. Favorite Comic/Graphic Novel

• Halo Uprising
    • Halo Helljumper
    • Halo Fall of Reach
    • Halo Genesis (Halo Wars limited edition exclusive)
    • Halo Graphic Novel

So how many ponies out there are Halo fans? Been once ever since playing Halo CE.

My personal favorites list is:

Halo CE/CEA

Halo 2

Halo 3 ODST

Halo Reach

Halo 3

Halo Wars

I'm absolutely in love with the story and I'm currently reading Halo Glasslands. Good book that is paving the way towards Halo 4.

So what's on your Halo mind?

Edit: Halo Cutscene Uploads

Halo CE

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo Wars %5BCGI%5D

Halo 3 ODST

Halo Reach [Male Spartan]

Halo Reach [Female Spartan]

Halo CEA (Anniversary)

Halo Wars [in-game]

Halo 4

Edited by Artemis
prefix

Yeah. I've been a Halo fan ever since Halo: Combat Evolved came out. I also have read all the books except for this Glasslands one? lol

My favorites are:

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo Wars

Halo CE

Halo 3 ODST

Yeah. I've been a Halo fan ever since Halo: Combat Evolved came out. I also have read all the books except for this Glasslands one? lol My favorites are: Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo Wars Halo CE Halo 3 ODST

I notice Reach isn't on that list...

But yeah, you should read Glasslands if you want a little heads up at Halo 4.

I started playing halo in 2001 with combat evolved (from memory it was the game that came with my xbox when i bought it).

Nine years later I bought Reach, and since that's a prequel to CE, I still haven't progressed passed the first games storyline. Needless to say, I've got some catching up to do. :P

I started playing halo in 2001 with combat evolved (from memory it was the game that came with my xbox when i bought it). Nine years later I bought Reach, and since that's a prequel to CE, I still haven't progressed passed the first games storyline. Needless to say, I've got some catching up to do. :P

oh my, yes you do.

Halo is The Best Series Xbox & Microsoft has to Offer! Halo CE Halo 2 Halo 3 Halo Wars Halo 3 ODST Halo Reach Coming Soon: Halo CEA Halo 4 ( Epicness )

Only reason I havn't preordered Halo 4 yet is so I can wait for a Legendary Edition :D

I started playing halo in 2001 with combat evolved (from memory it was the game that came with my xbox when i bought it). Nine years later I bought Reach, and since that's a prequel to CE, I still haven't progressed passed the first games storyline. Needless to say, I've got some catching up to do. :P

Oh Damn! The Only Halo Games i didn`t play was Halo Wars, & Halo 3 ODST: needless 2 say they weren`that great from What i heard & they were`t made by Bungie or 343 Industries...

I haven't played the Halo series. Sadface. :(

I went PS3 when I chose between the 360 and PS3 so I haven't had a chance to play any Halo game and I've had Nintendo Consoles for most of my gaming life due to my mom always buying them.

I DO plan on getting a 360 and playing them though.

Only reason I havn't preordered Halo 4 yet is so I can wait for a Legendary Edition :D

Imma Wait till Christmas/My Birthday So when i have enough, imma preorder Halo 4 at it`s Best Edition Whatever it is...

I haven't played the Halo series. Sadface. :( I went PS3 when I chose between the 360 and PS3 so I haven't had a chance to play any Halo game and I've had Nintendo Consoles for most of my gaming life due to my mom always buying them. I DO plan on getting a 360 and playing them though.

I feel bad 4 you then but what you should do is get a taste by watching Halo Legends: that movie was EPIC!!!

I absolutely regret ever buying odst, only good part was getting the halo 3 mythic disk. The rookie was even more bland than master chief, and th story revolved around what your friends did. I find it lame. My favorite halo will always be combat evolved. Playing it on the computer made it terrifyinh when the flood showed up.

Oh That Bootleg DBZ 1 With Spartan 1337 ( I Think Thats what it was ) I liked The Package, The Prototype, & The 2nd One where the Arbiter Demolished The Covenant army Single Handedly!

Ha yeah. The 1337 one was pretty bad, good thing it's non-canon.

I absolutely regret ever buying odst, only good part was getting the halo 3 mythic disk. The rookie was even more bland than master chief, and th story revolved around what your friends did. I find it lame. My favorite halo will always be combat evolved. Playing it on the computer made it terrifyinh when the flood showed up.

I loved ODST. I agree with a bland character but I loved it most for it's amazing atmosphere.

Halo reach in my opinion was not worth the money I spent. For bungies going away game, it was not that good.

I disagree. I think the reason so many people disliked it is because most people have not read the books and do not understand the impact of the Fall of Reach. It was intentionally given a different feel.

But opinions are opinions :P

Picked it up with Halo 3 because my friends played multiplayer all the time. Then got Reach with my friends. Didn't play it a lot.

Went back and played through Halo CE and Halo 2 with a friend's old dusty Xbox 1

I disagree. I think the reason so many people disliked it is because most people have not read the books and do not understand the impact of the Fall of Reach. It was intentionally given a different feel. But opinions are opinions :P

Yes, but you did not ask me if I read the books. I have in fact read the books, and now the effect the fall of reach had. They did not make a good game in the sense that-

1, the ability system is off

2. they made it more like CoD

3. And three, they gave a weak death to almost every character.

The story was not as bland as the other's, but it is close.

Yes, but you did not ask me if I read the books. I have in fact read the books, and now the effect the fall of reach had. They did not make a good game in the sense that- 1, the ability system is off 2. they made it more like CoD 3. And three, they gave a weak death to almost every character. The story was not as bland as the other's, but it is close.

Not IMO.

Multiplayer flopped though.