Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What ideas do you have for...

Geneva Mode

...using the following objects together?

• Dinner plates and keys
  • Wax and metal
  • Wheels and biscuits
  • Bird-houses and lasers
  • Printers and brushes
  • CD racks and statues of Buddha

Share your ideas! :wub:

Edited by Geneva Mode
  • Brohoof 1

Dinner plates and keys

The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach right? With that in mind, could the man's mouth not be considered the doorway to his heart? With that considered, could not the dinner plate be the key ring upon which the keys to the doorway to the man's heart is kept?

Additionally, you could simply bake a key-shaped cake and place it upon the plate.

• Dinner plates and keys
  • Wax and metal
  • Wheels and biscuits
  • Bird-houses and lasers
  • Printers and brushes

#1 A scale model of the Eifel tower made of keys B)

#2 A candel holder

#3 Biscuit mobile! AWAY!

#4 The Idea basis of the hanger the military keeps Predator drones in. (laser targeting system)

#5 Artists inspired through invention.

#6 Zen-sational CD players. :P

Wax and metal

Probably cheating since I inspired this particular item in Skype, but...

Key impressioning (bad music alert):

• Dinner plates and keys
  • Wax and metal
  • Wheels and biscuits
  • Bird-houses and lasers
  • Printers and brushes

1. Swallow the key

2. Dunno

3. Biscuit Wheels!

4. Dunno

5. Dunno

6. Dunno

Ok, I got 2, right?

This is the byproduct of sugar, lack of sleep, and a general need to be silly. I am just giving fair warning that anything after this is gonna get random, and the rules were kind of followed... (technically it counts because you didn't say what kind of ideas :P )

Here goes nothing:

Things had been going smoothly until the night of the storm. We were carrying unkown cargo to a mysterious client, but we needed the money so we didn't ask any questions. The ship began to capsize when what at first I thought was a wave struck the hull, but in truth it was a torpedo from some un-seen assailaint. A second strike occured and I was thrown overboard into the roiling waves. I only survived by clinging to a bundle of CD racks that had been tied together in storage.

I floated for days, surviving off of biscuit crumbs I found in my pocket. My only means to stay sane as dehydration and starvation set in was to talk to a Buddha statue I kept in my pocket for good luck. Eventually I wound up on an island inhabited by Wax men who traveled around using wheels made of discarded dinner plates. I then realized where I was, I was in the land of HEYAEYAEYAEYAE!!!

My eyes grew wide with terror as one of the natives took me to their village and forced me to listen to their horrible rendition of punk-metal using bongos and seashells. Having found a magazine of mine they began reading the ads and soon desired a digital printer, I told them I could get it for them if they let me go.

Once I was free I ran for the ocean, luckily I spotted a flock of birds nearby. And where there are birds, there are bird houses! Wiping the dirt away with my brush from the mighty structures of the bird houses I couldn't help but feel overjoyed. I quickly built a large stage by cutting up the bird houses with my keys and showed the natives how to accurately have a punk-metal concert. The lazer show was so spectacular that a low-flying plane was able to rescue me, and the natives got their digital printer!

And that's how Equestria was made! ;)

*Looks aroud at the concerned ponies staring at him* DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :P

Edited by Guest