Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shine

I'm pretty sure nopony really gives a hoot about me or my characters, but hey, it's worth a go, right?  xP

So I guess I'll just put some pictures of my main OCs here and let y'all have at them.  Just ask me any question, and I will answer as if I were one of them (and don't be surprised if more than one chimes in on the answer).

post-19482-0-17271200-1390806384_thumb.pngpost-19482-0-21789200-1378630302.png

Rainshine is my ponysona, basically myself in a fantasy body.  Rainshine has a "normal" zebra pony form and a zebralicorn form that is mainly used just for jokes and informal chat roleplaying.  Any question you ask of Rainshine will get you a straight and honest answer from me.

post-19482-0-28627100-1378870387.png

Sundae the changeling is my favourite of my MLP-related OCs and the only one who has so far actually been used in any kind of story (unfortunately, said story happens to be NSFW, so I can't post it here).  He is totes adorable but completely untrustworthy, as he's a chronic liar and sociopath.  Any questions you ask of Sundae may or may not be answered honestly, depending on what his mood is at the time of the asking.

post-19482-0-47238800-1378630300.png

Chokaa Kupigwa the zebra colt is a relative of Zecora who, in a story that has been in my head forever but has not yet been written, attends Ponyville Elementary school as an exchange student and becomes the first ever Cutie Mark Crusader to be male and/or a non-pony.  Any questions you ask of Chokaa will most likely be answered in rhyme.

If you have any questions for me as an artist, feel free to ask them here, as well.  c:

Edited by Rainshine
  • Brohoof 1

Blizzard Storm asks:

Hi Sundae! i have a couple of questions for ya:

what is your most used powers?

Does anypony looked you with fear for your resemblance with (lovely) Queen Chysalis?

Blizzard: my questions are for Chokaa Kupigwa

Do you know something about magical potions?

What's your favorite food?

what is your most deepest fear?

if you can choose a cutie mark what could it be?

Do you have any enemies?

what was your most happiest moment of your life?

Have you ever suffered bullying in school?

What kind of music do you like the most: Vinyl or Octavia? 

Blizzard: Now my questions goes for Rainshine the zebralicorn:

What is the most crazy thing you ever done?

Who is your favorite pony?

What are your special powers?

How is an usual day for you?

- Blizzard Storm

Hey!

So, I was wondering, what tools do you use for your art?

For my digital art, I use Adobe Flash CS5.5.  :3

Most of my art is in traditional media, though.  I generally just doodle in my sketchbook with pencils and  sometimes coloured pencils.

Every now and then I use acrylic paints, but it's not often that I do 2D art with them; they are generally reserved for painting on objects.

Blizzard Storm asks:

Hi Sundae! i have a couple of questions for ya:

what is your most used powers?

Does anypony looked you with fear for your resemblance with (lovely) Queen Chysalis?

Sundae:

Changeling magic isn't quite as strong as unicorn magic (save for the queen, who can overpower even your pretty Celestia with ease), so I can only use a few spells, the main ones being for levitation and shapeshifting.  While in disguise in Ponyville, however, I have managed to learn a few unicorn tricks.  Twilight Sparkle taught me how to teleport.

The first time I met Fluttershy, she was scared to death of me, but after she got used to me, she warmed up pretty quick.  She's still pretty much my only friend, though.  Everypony else hates me.

Blizzard: my questions are for Chokaa Kupigwa

Do you know something about magical potions?

What's your favorite food?

what is your most deepest fear?

if you can choose a cutie mark what could it be?

Do you have any enemies?

what was your most happiest moment of your life?

Have you ever suffered bullying in school?

What kind of music do you like the most: Vinyl or Octavia? 

Chokaa:  (Ermagerd, I hate you for asking him so many questions.  You'll see why soon.  xD)

Of potions and magic, I've learned

that Auntie Zecora is stern.

A few things I've tried,

but my aunt always cried

"You must wait 'til you're grown for your turn."

My name in your tongue is Lime Stripe,

and though ponies do not get the hype,

that fruit in my land

is in quite some demand.

They just can't be resisted when ripe.  :b

Fear?  I do not know the word!

To think me afraid is absurd!

Why I'll fight off the beasts

from the West to the East,

the bravest of whom you've ever heard.

(and so modest, too. *wink*)

A cutie mark  I have none,

but this does not stop my fun,

for whenever I rhyme

the ponies' hearts chime,

and on every face is the sun.  

In plain talk, whatever my cutie mark is, it will most likely be related to poetry.

Enemies, I do not see,

though I don't know how others see me.

In school I've been mocked,

but nopony was shocked

I made friends with a certain bold three.

My happiest day, I would wager,

is the day I became a crusader.

To one and to all

our cutie marks call,

and we'll search 'til we've each found our major.

I have no idea who is this "Octavia" or "Vinyl Scratch" of whom you speak.  Do they play the bongos?

Blizzard: Now my questions goes for Rainshine the zebralicorn:

What is the most crazy thing you ever done?

Who is your favorite pony?

What are your special powers?

How is an usual day for you?

- Blizzard Storm

Rainshine the zebralicorn: (beware of headcanon)

I think the craziest thing I've ever done was adopting Jeffy.

Sure, everything turned out alright in the end (he's really a good kid), but everypony was scared when he first showed up, and several of my friends advised me not to do it.

My favourite pony is obviously my son, Jeffy; but his fillyfriend, Pinkie Pie, is a close second.  She's adorable!

As a zebralicorn, I have all of the powers of unicorns, zebras, and pegasi combined.  I can fly, walk on clouds, grow plants, levetate and teleport, and I also know some healing spells.  I think my favourite spell is this one I learned that can instantly produce background music that plays around me while I work.  It comes in handy for when I'm in need of inspiration.

A usual day for me generally consists of babysitting and creating art.  

Rainshine the brony:  I know you didn't actually ask me any questions specifically, but I just want you to know that I hope you appreciate how long I worked at coming up with all those limericks.  xD

Also, Sundae left out some information about himself in order to deceive you, and Rainshine's son Jeffy is actually Jeff the Killer, transformed into a unicorn and trapped in Equestria.

I think I had too much fun answering these questions.  xP

Edited by Rainshine
  • Brohoof 1

For my digital art, I use Adobe Flash CS5.5.  :3

Most of my art is in traditional media, though.  I generally just doodle in my sketchbook with pencils and  sometimes coloured pencils.

Every now and then I use acrylic paints, but it's not often that I do 2D art with them; they are generally reserved for painting on objects.

Sundae:

Changeling magic isn't quite as strong as unicorn magic (save for the queen, who can overpower even your pretty Celestia with ease), so I can only use a few spells, the main ones being for levitation and shapeshifting.  While in disguise in Ponyville, however, I have managed to learn a few unicorn tricks.  Twilight Sparkle taught me how to teleport.

The first time I met Fluttershy, she was scared to death of me, but after she got used to me, she warmed up pretty quick.  She's still pretty much my only friend, though.  Everypony else hates me.

Chokaa:  (Ermagerd, I hate you for asking him so many questions.  You'll see why soon.  xD)

Of potions and magic, I've learned

that Auntie Zecora is stern.

A few things I've tried,

but my aunt always cried

"You must wait 'til you're grown for your turn."

My name in your tongue is Lime Stripe,

and though ponies do not get the hype,

that fruit in my land

is in quite some demand.

They just can't be resisted when ripe.  :b

Fear?  I do not know the word!

To think me afraid is absurd!

Why I'll fight off the beasts

from the West to the East,

the bravest of whom you've ever heard.

(and so modest, too. *wink*)

A cutie mark  I have none,

but this does not stop my fun,

for whenever I rhyme

the ponies' hearts chime,

and on every face is the sun.  

In plain talk, whatever my cutie mark is, it will most likely be related to poetry.

Enemies, I do not see,

though I don't know how others see me.

In school I've been mocked,

but nopony was shocked

I made friends with a certain bold three.

My happiest day, I would wager,

is the day I became a crusader.

To one and to all

our cutie marks call,

and we'll search 'til we've each found our major.

I have no idea who is this "Octavia" or "Vinyl Scratch" of whom you speak.  Do they play the bongos?

Rainshine the zebralicorn: (beware of headcanon)

I think the craziest thing I've ever done was adopting Jeffy.

Sure, everything turned out alright in the end (he's really a good kid), but everypony was scared when he first showed up, and several of my friends advised me not to do it.

My favourite pony is obviously my son, Jeffy; but his fillyfriend, Pinkie Pie, is a close second.  She's adorable!

As a zebralicorn, I have all of the powers of unicorns, zebras, and pegasi combined.  I can fly, walk on clouds, grow plants, levetate and teleport, and I also know some healing spells.  I think my favourite spell is this one I learned that can instantly produce background music that plays around me while I work.  It comes in handy for when I'm in need of inspiration.

A usual day for me generally consists of babysitting and creating art.  

Rainshine the brony:  I know you didn't actually ask me any questions specifically, but I just want you to know that I hope you appreciate how long I worked at coming up with all those limericks.  xD

Also, Sundae left out some information about himself in order to deceive you, and Rainshine's son Jeffy is actually Jeff the Killer, transformed into a unicorn and trapped in Equestria.

I think I had too much fun answering these questions.  xP

OOC: Of course! I really appreciated the very good work with the limericks! It was fun! And it's okay with Sundae, Everypony lies sometimes! Why he not?

Rainshine adopted Jeff the Killer? Jeffy is one naughty boy does he? and he is so lucky to have Pinkie Pie as a fillyfriend,

(Imagine Jeffy and Pinkamena working together! °-°)

Asking questions is so much fun! and with Rainshine, Sundae and Chokaa was better! XD

Edited by Balareth
  • Brohoof 1

OOC: Of course! I really appreciated the very good work with the limericks! It was fun! And it's okay with Sundae, Everypony lies sometimes! Why he not?

Rainshine adopted Jeff the Killer? Jeffy is one naughty boy does he? and he is so lucky to have Pinkie Pie as a fillyfriend,

(Imagine Jeffy and Pinkamena working together! °-°)

Asking questions is so much fun! and with Rainshine, Sundae and Chokaa was better! XD

Haha!  I'm glad you enjoyed my answers.  c:

and yeah, I'm a huge Jeff fan, so I made him a unicorn and put him in my fanfiction.  xP

I have a ton of Jeff x Pinkie fan art on my deviantART. c:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...